Cheap Flights to Africa
Stop wandering through copious websites in search of cheap flights to Africa. Travelhouseuk is your one-stop shop for the best deals in the market. We are proud to declare that over 50% of our business and clientele in UK comprises of wonderful people hailing from Africa. You have reached the right place for best Africa flight deals from UK. If you are not familiar with this continent and hesitant to schedule a vacation there, take our word as a specialist travel and tour operator for Africa. Browse through our user friendly website pages for African destinations for informative guides to various African cities known for the travel and adventure experience they extend to tourists. You will find abundance of options to choose from since almost all world class airlines that fly out of European airports, also operate flights from UK to African countries.
Africa Flight Deals
- It is the second largest continent extending over an immense 30 million Sq. KM.
- It is generally accepted to be the hottest continent on the planet
- It covers 20% of the planet’s land area and 6% of the surface
- The largest country of Africa is Sudan while the largest city is Cairo.
- There are 54 countries in Africa
- Africa had over 10,000 states before it was caught up in colonial era.
- The largest Island of Africa is Madagascar which happens to be the fourth largest of the world.
- This continent is second largest in terms of populace among all continents with over 1 billion population.
- An astounding number of languages (over 1000) are spoken in African countries combined
- Christianity is the second largest Religion following Islam in Africa
- Africa populates over 14% of population on earth
- The most ancient human remains, discovered first in Ethiopia, age back to almost 200,000 years
- Most spoken language is Arabic followed by English, Swahili, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Africa contains the Nile, which is the longest river on the planet extending over 4132 miles.
- The largest desert on the plant is Sahara, also located in Africa, almost as wide as USA.
- The highest and largest waterfall of the world, renowned Victoria Falls (over 350 ft).
- The highest peak of the continent is Mount Kilimanjaro which is over 19,300 high.
- The largest fresh water lake of Africa which is also second largest in the world is Lake Victoria.
- The title for “Most species of fish found in one single freshwater lake” goes to Lake Malawi.
- Africa generally hosts the largest, tallest, fastest or biggest land animals in the world.
- Elephant is the largest and heaviest animal of the world.
- Africa is home to Giraffe, the tallest among land animals.
- The fastest one is Cheetah, of course! Also hailing from Africa.
- Crocodile, the largest reptile of the world also belongs from Africa.
- Gorilla is the largest primate of the world based in African Jungles.
- Africa hosts the Serengeti migration of wildlife which is the largest one on the planet with Zebras in excess of 750,000 sprinting ahead of other species in millions across Tanzania.
- One-fourth of the world’s total bird species are hosted in Africa.