020 3137 2316
Cheap flight tickets to Ghana
Cheapest price to Ghana
(from London Heathrow)
Recent searches for return flights to Ghana
Airlines that operates flights to ghana
- British Airways (BA)
- Royal Air Maroc (AT)
- KLM (KL)
- Lufthansa (LH)
- Emirates (EK)
- Kenya Airways (KQ)
- Brussels Airlines (SN)
- TAP Portugal (TP)
- Ethiopian Airlines (ET)
- Egypt Air (MS)
- Air France (AF)
How to book a flight to Ghana from UK ?
Simply by dialing our reservation hotline (020 3137 2316), which will put you through to our our available travel agent. Your agent will answer all your questions and assist you throughout the booking process. Once you have settled on the dates and selected an airline to fly with, your e-ticket will be issued without delay. Call now and book your flight to Ghana today .
Average flight prices for flights to Ghana from London ?
Usually price for a flight to Ghana from London varies from £259 to £1100 depending on the seats availability and time of the year you are planning a visit to Ghana .
How long is the flight to Ghana from London or other airports in UK?
You can opt for direct flights to Ghana with a stopover . Flight duration will depend on your choice as direct flights take shortest time to reach their destinations. Even an addition of 1 hour stopover at connecting airport will extend the duration. 7 hours is the average time taken by direct flight whereas connecting flights can take up to 30 hours. We have listed below some airlines with their flight duration:
- Flights to Ghana with British Airways from London Heathrow (LHR-ACC): 7 hours 05 minutes
- Flights with Royal Air Maroc from London Gatwick to Ghana via Casablanca (LGW-CMN-ACC):10 hours 10 minutes
- Emirates flights to Ghana via Dubai from Birmingham (BHX-DXB-ACC): 20 hours 20 minutes
- TAP Portugal gives you options of Manchester, Gatwick and Heathrow via Lisbon. Minimum flight duration before you reach Ghana is 11 hours 30 minutes
- Flights to Ghana with Ethiopian Airlines from London Heathrow makes stopover at Addis Ababa and average flight duration is 15 hours
- KLM offers flights to Ghana via Amsterdam from London City, Manchester and Heathrow Airports, Minimum flight duration is 9 hours 30 minutes
Is British airways only airline operating direct flights to Ghana ?
Ghana international airlines used to operate direct flights to Ghana from London Gatwick few years back . but now a days its only British airways which is operating non stop flights from London heathrow to Accra , Ghana.
When is the Cheapest time to book flights to Ghana
The climate remains mostly sunny and warm around the year but there are also few wet months as well. Best time to visit Ghana is during its dry season which occurs in months of November, December, January, February and March. Finding a cheap airfare to Ghana can prove a hard task in peak season. Ticket Prices to Ghana is highest in the month of july and December. If you want to avoid frustration, you should book in advance.
The off season or rainy season falls around April to Mid-July. Fewer visitors book flights in these months. If you are a budget-savvy explorer then off season is best for booking flights to Ghana. You can get best deals even in the months of August.
For cheaper deals how early do i need to book flights to Ghana in December 2018 ?
For travelers seeking flights in december 2018 and March 2019 for any where Africa , we do recommend to book as early as possible being summer vacations and school holidays
How can i book flights from Ghana to UK ?
Travelhouseuk offers flights to and from Ghana as well . You can sit back and just let us know the proposed dates of travel for any one from Ghana you want to book a flight for . Our competitive airfares for inbounds flights from Ghana to UK are better then what airfares are being offered in Ghana for flights to UK .
Which is the best time to book flights to Ghana for December Holidays?
For those who have yet to start packing your bags for an African escape to Ghana, We at TravelhouseUK would like to inform you that the best time to book flights for Ghana for the Christmas 2018 season is right now! Please book your flight as soon as possible to get the maximum benefit of booking low-cost seats to Ghana. As the Christmas season fast approaches the prices of the tickets and accommodations can rise at breakneck speeds. Avoid the huge dent in your bank account by booking the seats that have freshly landed in our system and have yet to incur any extra costs. The best time to book flights is always three to four months ahead of time, which makes September and October the ideal months for grabbing a cheap vacation. In any case, let the agents at TravelhouseUK provide you with a great deal.
What is the weekly schedule of airlines flying to ghana from uk?
Ghana flights from London Heathrow
- British Airways (BA): British Airways flights to Ghana is most-preferred alternative because it’s the only airline to offer direct flight from Heathrow to Ghana (ACC) throughout the week.
- Brussels Airlines (SN): Flight connections are available all through the week except Tuesday and Sunday.
- KLM (KL): En route to Accra, KLM get its jet flying on seven days a week.
- Tap Portugal (TP): Tap Portugal makes it way to Accra via Lisbon all through the seven days of the week consecutively.
- Air France (AF): Similarly, Air France extends its flight services regularly for Ghana from Monday to Sunday.
- Turkish Airlines (TK): You can get on board with the flight carrier of Turkish Airlines on any given day of the week, provided tickets are booked in advance.
- Lufthansa (LH): Operating flight connections with Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa makes its flight available all the seven days of the week.
- Ethiopia Airlines (ET): Ethiopian Airlines links Heathrow to Ghana regularly in a week.
- Emirates (EK): Emirates operates daily frequencies from the UK to Ghana (Accra) all the week.
- Kenya Airways (KQ): Monday to Sunday.
- Royal Air Maroc (AT): All the week except on Monday and Wednesday.
Flights from Manchester to Ghana
- British Airways (BA): British Airways conducts flights from Manchester to Ghana, Accra on daily basis while making a brief stopover at Heathrow.
- Brussels Airlines (SN): Flights are available throughout the week except on Tuesday and Sunday.
- KLM (KL): Seven days a week.
- Air France (AF): Air France lifts-off daily to execute flights scheduled to Accra seven days a week.
- Royal air Maroc (AT): Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Delta Airlines (DL): Cheap Delta flights to Ghana are operational throughout the week except on Monday.
- Emirates (EK): Emirates never fails to maintain its larger global network. Thus, operating flights daily for Manchester to Accra in a week.
Flights from Birmingham to Ghana
- United Airlines (UA): Flight connections are operated from Monday to Sunday, all through the week.
- Brussels Airlines : All the week except Tuesday and Sunday.
- Kenya Airways (KQ): Two-stop flight services are offered from Birmingham to Ghana on daily basis.
- KLM (KL): KLM operates flights on all the popular routes including (BHX-ACC) seven days a week.
- Air France (AF): Flights from Birmingham may be opted for Accra on any of the seven days of the week.
Baggage allowance for economy and business class flights from UK to Ghana
Paying fee for overweight baggage is surely a mood spoiler. No one likes this to happen when they are heading for a vacation. This is generally caused when you tend to overlook the baggage allowance of your airline. Consider flying with British Airways which allows 23 kg in Economy Class and 32 kg in Business Class flights. And, if you happen to be flying with the carrier of Nigeria, Arik Air permits 20 kg for Economy Class and 30 kg for Business Class. Then, the travelers who always rely on highly standard airlines of the world may opt to travel with Air France, which has a generous baggage policy for travelers from UK. You may carry one piece of 23 kg in Economy Class, two pieces of 23 kg each in Premium Economy and two pieces of 32 kg each in Business Class. No matter what, Emirates still stay on the top in terms ofmost favorable airlines of the world. It's free baggage allowance includes 35 kg in Economy Class, 40 kg in Business Class and 50 kg for First Class passengers. Those, who are looking for cheap one-stop flights with excessive baggage allowance, may choose to travel with TAP Portugal or Kenya Airways, both stands in line to offer two pieces of 23 kg with their Economy Class ticket.
Airports in Ghana
- Kotoka International Airport (ACC)
- Kumasi Airport (KMS)
Do I need a visa for Ghana with British passport ?
British Nationals do need a visa to Visit Ghana .
Where to stay in Ghana?
You will find variety of accommodation options in Ghana from luxury hotels to simple guesthouses and from fancy resorts to youth hostels. This means you can find a decent place for your stay without breaking your budget. Mid-range and luxury hotels are mainly situated in the center of Ghana cities whereas beach resorts are operating at the coast. There are spacious lodges with basic amenities for those who want cheap accommodation. These lodges have lounges, en-suite bathrooms, dedicated services, gardens and parking areas. You can also stay in mid-range hotels. They have nice infrastructure and large rooms.
International hotel chains are also operating in capital of Ghana and other big cities but these are expensive than other options. These hotels have swimming pools, suites and continental restaurants. Apartment complexes are a good option if you are ready to do your laundry and cooking.
Popular sites and restaurants in Ghana
Just like any other African country, Ghana is famous for its wildlife but there are other tourists’ attractions as well. Also the food of Ghana has a unique African taste. Following are few places and restaurants you must visit when you are in the country:
- Elmina Castle: Built by the Portuguese traders and later used by Dutch and British for slave trade. Now it has been preserved as national museum and UNESCO has declared itt a World Heritage Site.
- Labadi Beach Accra: It is one of the most beautiful beaches in the African continent. You can do number of activities like view acrobatic shows, performance of rasta groups, horse riding and hip-life dancing.
- Buka: This restaurant is located in Accra and famous for its dishes which are fusion of Togo, Nigeria, Cote d'Ivoire and Ghana cuisines. Their specialties are jollof rice, fish soup and grilled guinea fowl.
- Zion Thai Restaurant: The restaurant located in Osu is famous for its authentic Thai cuisine. All of the ingredients are grown in its garden.