Wish to grab a hold of Flights to Algeria? Once a frequent holiday destination, Algeria has been marred by civil war, though some areas are still safe to travel to such as the southern Sahara region. In spite of this, Algeria remains one of the most tempting and mysterious destinations in North Africa. It is full of variations such as tribal culture, dunes in Timimoun portray scenic beauty like the movies, the capital Algiers is a lively cultural centre. The fine art museums, beautiful minarets and markets give a classic mixture of modern and traditional worlds.
While only British Airways operates direct Algeria flights, many indirect offers are available for cheap tickets to Algeria operated by quality airlines like Air France, Iberia, TAP Portugal, Turkish Airlines, Lufthansa and Alitalia. Simply leave us a query on our contact us page, or for an immediate availability report and best price comparison, call our agent to book cheap bargain flights.
Recent searches for return flights to Algeria 2020/2021
Which are the popular airlines flying to Algeria?
- Air Algerie
- British Airways
- Air France
Which airlines operate direct flights to Algeria?
- From London Heathrow, Air Algerie operates direct flights to Algeria (Algiers International Airport). Air Algerie is the flag-carrier of Algeria and operates 5 flights per week except for Wednesdays and Thursdays. The flight number is Air Algerie 2055.
- British Airways operates direct flights to Algeria (Algiers International Airport) from the London Gatwick Airport. British Airways operates 6 flights per week, a single flight each day except for Saturdays. The flight number is British Airways 2546.
How long is the flight to Algeria?
- From London Heathrow, direct flights with Air Algerie take 2 hours and 55 minutes. Lufthansa and Air France, each offers connecting flights to Algeria which take 5 hours and 15 minutes minimum.
- From London Gatwick, direct flights with British Airways take 2 hours and 50 minutes. The shortest connecting flight is code-shared between Air Algerie and British Airways. It takes 4 hours and 50 minutes for the flight to reach Algeria after a brief layover at Bordeaux.
- The minimum flight duration from Manchester to Algeria is 5 hours and 30 minutes. Lufthansa is the operating airline. You reach Algeria (Algiers International Airport) after a flight connection at Frankfurt.
- From Birmingham to Algeria, the minimum flight duration is 4 hours and 50 minutes on an indirect flight with Lufthansa. The flight is via Frankfurt.
- Air France operates the shortest connecting flights from Edinburgh, taking only 5 hours and 45 minutes to reach Algeria via Paris.
When can I find The cheapest flights to Algeria?
You can find cheap flights to Algeria during the hot summer season, from June to September. Since it is the low season, prices of both flights and hotels are likely to drop. Places of interest like beaches will not be crowded like packed sardines. For price-wise travellers, and for those who do not like crowds in general, this is the best time to hunt for cheap flights. Also, if you book 3-4 months before your planned departure, you are more likely to get a more affordable price. Subscribe to our newsletter so that you remain updated on last-minute flash sales and discounts.
Which airline offers the cheapest flights from UK to Algeria?
Air France offers the cheapest flights from the UK to Algeria. A single adult passenger travelling in economy class can secure a return-ticket for 144 GBP minimum. Air France is the operator of connecting flights from London Heathrow to Algeria, Houari Boumediene Airport. For booking and consultation, feel free to give us a call or connect with us via social media.
Is British Airways offering Algeria flights from London?
British Airways continues to be the first choice for many UK travellers, particularly for the fact that it operates both direct and connecting flights to Algeria from London. The good news is that we have budget-friendly deals on Algeria flights with British Airways, for Economy as well as Business Class flights. As some would argue, travellers should take aggressive measures in advance to get their hands on a cheap flight. These include checking for airfares on a daily basis, setting a price drop alert, or gaining access to exclusive offers. Here at travelhouseuk, we do the work for you. All you need to do is to give us a phone call (020 3137 2316) and also join our Facebook community for updates and offers.
Can I fly to Algeria now and pay later?
If you have booked much earlier, or already have the perfect flight deal secured, you are good to go. When facing high prices, however, remember that travelhouseuk allows you to make the payment of your flight in easy instalments. Call us to book Algeria flights through our Fly Now Pay Later plan. It's an effective way to get your flight tickets secured without having to pay for them in full. Only an initial pledge-deposit is required of you, after which your tickets will be issued right away. Fly on the date of your choice and proceed with the monthly payments as scheduled with our agent beforehand.
How to get the cheapest Business Class flights to Algeria in 2020?
If your search for the cheapest Business Class flights to Algeria hasn't been much fruitful, try calling travelhouseuk. British Airways, Lufthansa, Air France, you name it. We have deals for all airlines operating flights for this route. Already, the Business Class flights we sell are competitively priced, but you can also avail limited-time offers provided you stay in touch with us. If there is a flash sale happening, we will be the first to break the news to you. We also send e-newsletters to our travelhouseuk community which brings you up to date on the latest travel news and our exclusive offers.
Can I book cheap flights to Algeria with hotel?
Finding flights and hotels that fit your budget and answer your needs can be daunting, especially if you are starting this search from scratch. Let our professional travel agents take care of it for you. Booking flights to Algeria with a hotel, which is another way of saying a holiday package, comes cheaper than separate bookings from different sources. Did you know that? You can make the selection from three to five-star hotels and please remember to mention if you need accommodations within the city centre or in the vicinity of some major tourist attraction. Reservations are made on-demand and remain subject to availability. If you do not want to proceed with the bookings yet, but only want some information, send us your query on Facebook or Twitter.
When is the best time to visit Algeria?
Except for the coastal areas, where the cities of Algiers and Oron are located, the rest of the country experiences a hot desert climate. The best time to visit Algiers and Oron (popular for beaches and architecture) is from October to March. If your plan is to go on a desert safari tour in the Sahara, only plan during the milder periods, i.e. March to April and October to November. Make sure that you book early (at least 3 months in advance) as prices skyrocket once the peak-season starts.
Which are the main international airports in Algeria?
Commonly dubbed as Algiers International Airport, this airport facility serves the capital of Algeria, Algiers, from which it is not so far off. The airport is only 16 kilometres away from centre city Algiers. Its IATA code is ALG. Arriving passengers from the UK will be using the international terminal, Terminal 1, of the airport.Rabah Bitat Airport:
The Rabah Bitat Airport, having the IATA code AAE, is the major international airport serving the Annaba region. It is conveniently located at a distance of 9 kilometres from central Annaba. The airport has a new terminal (operational since 2016) in addition to the old one.
What are the major tourist attractions in Algeria?
The scenic setting of this botanical garden, extending over 58 hectares, gives a royal impression of the place. Recognised as one of the most beautiful sites in Algiers for picnics and get-togethers, what we have here is an incredible, frequently instagrammed location ready for tourists and natives alike. A venue for many family-friendly events and general festivals, the garden also serves as a place of interest for botanists owing to the variety of floral species that it preserves. An art museum, a zoo, and several fountains are the chief attractions.Maqam Echahid:
The Martyr's Memorial is not far from the Garden of Hamma and forms a major segment of any day trip in Algiers. A solid landmark recognising the Algerian war for freedom, the iconic monument is dedicated to the martyrs of the great cause. The depiction is that of three palm leaves shielding the eternal flame underneath.Tikjda and Djurdjura National Park:
A ski lodge situated in the Djurdjura Mountains offers activities like skiing, hiking, and rock climbing. Most adventure seekers on a desert safari trip in the Sahara also plan a side trip to these mountains. The Djurdjura National Park widens the scope of your journey as you stop at different viewpoints on your way up the hills.Beaches In Algeria:
The cities of Oran and Algiers are famous for their beaches and a Mediterranean climate. The Turquoise Coast, near Algiers, is the best holiday solution for any busybody. The Emerald Coast, also near the capital, is yet another terrific beachfront option for sunbathing, swimming, surfing, and kite flying. The other city known for its beachside is Oran. On the west of Oran, Les Andalouses and Plage El Onsor are two of the trendiest sandy beaches. For seaside tourism and an outdoor barbecue, Madagh Beach is also quite popular.Tassili N'Ajjer National Park:
It is just not the same to visit Algeria and have fun without going on a desert safari tour in the Sahara. What is more, this national park also happens to be a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The park gained worldwide approval and acclaim once the international focus was brought to some of the ancient caves that the park has and the cave art found therein. Do not let the temperatures scare you. You will be accompanied by local ground operators who will conduct the safari expedition as you navigate your way through sand dunes and rocky terrains.
- Houari Boumediene Airport is the main airport catering for flights to and from Algeria.
- The flight distance between UK and Algeria is almost 1812 miles.
- Approximate flight time taken from United Kingdom to Algeria is 4 hours 20 minutes.
- You can choose to fly from London Gatwick with British Airways if you require a direct flight to Algeria.
- BA flights from London to Algeria take off in the morning.
- Airlines to choose from to fly to Algeria are Tap Air Portugal, Alitalia, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, Iberia Airlines and Air France.
- Tap Air Portugal operates flies to Algeria from both London Heathrow and Gatwick and most flights are in the evening.
- Lufthansa offers four flights daily to Algeria three in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- Algeria and United Kingdom dont have any time difference between them.