Cheap Flights to Algeria
Wish to grab a hold of cheap flights to Algeria? Once a frequent holiday destination, Algeria has been marred with civil war, though some areas are still safe to travel to such as the southern Sahara region. In spite of this, Algeria remains one of the most tempting and mysterious destinations in North Africa. It is full of variations such as tribal culture, dunes in Timimoun portray scenic beauty like the movies, the capital Algiers is a lively cultural centre. The fine art museums, beautiful minarets and markets give a classic mixture of modern and traditional worlds.
While only British Airways operates direct Algeria flights, many indirect offers are available for cheap tickets to Algeria operated by quality airlines like Air France, Iberia, TAP Portugal, Turkish Airlines,, Lufthansa and Alitalia. Simply leave us a query on our contact us page, or for an immediate availability report and best price comparison, call our agent to book cheap bargain flights.
Want to learn more about Algeria? Our travel guide to Algeria keeps you informed.
Algeria is situated towards the extreme north of Africa. One tall cuboidal building amidst an expanse of ruins at the feet of hills, the Beni Hammad Fort has a surprising structure built from bricks which may mistake it to be among any common building except its odd structure. The Fort is the last complete trace of the Hammadid Dynasty which ruled in the history of the region. The vast desert of Tassili n'ajjer has its own rocky valley in between mountains of rock, which is mostly desolate from any settlement over the entire plateau. The Atlas Mountains vary in altitude from area to area, with certain segments remaining snow-capped for the winters. The prime facility set for the conservation of nature belonging to the country, the El Kala National Park is present towards the northern coasts of the country. The park sustains biodiversity for a variety of wildlife and plant life which belong to the region.
By Z A Chahal
Handy tips To Know before your departure flight to Algeria!
- Houari Boumediene Airport is the main airport catering for flights to and from Algeria.
- The flight distance between UK and Algeria is almost 1812 miles.
- Approximate flight time taken from United Kingdom to Algeria is 4 hours 20 minutes.
- You can choose to fly from London Gatwick with British Airways if you require a direct flight to Algeria.
- BA flights from London to Algeria take off in the morning.
- Airlines to choose from to fly to Algeria are Tap Air Portugal, Alitalia, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, Iberia Airlines and Air France.
- Tap Air Portugal operates flies to Algeria from both London Heathrow and Gatwick and most flights are in the evening.
- Lufthansa offers four flights daily to Algeria three in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- Algeria and United Kingdom dont have any time difference between them.