Cheap flights to Niger
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 588.44
Recent searches for return flights to Niger
A place of endless fun and numerous attractions, Niger offers cities that are unique in their own way. If you are seeking out for nature and natural landscapes then you have come to the right place. Niger is home to simply breathtaking landscapes and sceneries that would blow you away. One of the best aspects about Niger is the Niger River. This is the perfect spot for spotting hippos and indulging in a day of expeditions and adventure.
If you want to get acquainted with local tribes and experience adventure then this is your chance so book your cheap flight to Niger today. Niger provides you with a chance to take a canoe ride down the glittery and glamorous River Niger and make memories with your loved one. this is also the best time to tour the fabulous old Tuareg capital, Agadez which is filled with places to see and visit.
There are mainly two international airports that is one is in Niamey(NIM) and the other in Agadez. The distance from DioriHamani Airport to Niamey town center is 5.24 miles, is equal to 8.43 km while the distance from Manu Dayak Airport to Agadez town center is 1.11 miles, is equal to 1.79 km.
Some of the major airlines which serve Niger include Turkish Airlines, Ethiopian Airlines and Air France.
Taxis and coaches are easily available outside the international airports such as that in the capital Niamey and Agadez. These taxis will take you to the city center from the airport.
All UK, non EU nationals as well as US citizens are required to have a visa before entering Niger. It should be noted that only a one year.
One needsto take a few precautions before being allowed a visa and that includes getting a Yellow Fever vaccination certificate. Other documents which will be required upon arrival include proof of a round trip airfare purchase and also a bank statement certifying that you have a certain amount in your bank account.
No there are no airlines that provide daily flights to Niger.
There are many ways to get around in Niger and its cities. Air tickets can be brought to travel from one city to the other however this is the most expensive form of transportation. One can also hire a car for which you would need a drivers license. Hiring a car may also be a convenient way of travelling between cities however still expensive. Coaches and taxis are the most convenient method and the most efficient one to travel between cities of Niger.
The best time to visit Niger is in between January to March.
The average flight time duration from the UK to Niger takes approximately 12 hours and 39 minutes.
Some of the most preferred and best airlines according to tourists to fly to Niger from the UK include Turkish Airlines, Ethiopian Airlines and Air France.
the cheapest fares out of the many preferred airlines include the Turkish Airlines.
No. Unfortunately there are no direct flights from the UK to Niger.
Ans: Air France is the only airline which takes less time to get to Niger from the UK.
Turkish Airlines and Air France which are some of the most preferred airlines and they provide world class entertainment. Starting from the latest block buster movies that you have been in the mood to watch to countless other movies from all over the world, these airlines provide you with a variety of choices to choose from.
Air France also provides you with unlimited channels and radio stations to listen to and keep you entertained throughout your flight.
Turkish Airlines, Ethiopian Airlines and Air France are some of the most preferred airlines when it comes to booking cheap business class flights to Niger from the UK.
Choosing where to stay is an important decision when it comes to making your vacation an ideal one. some of the best choices available to you when staying in Niger include:
- Chez Tatayi is located in the capital of Niger, Niamey. This is a place close to heaven as it is home to shady gardens and verandas which open to wonderful views, spotless rooms and a wide variety of books. In addition to this the hotel also offers its visitors free drinking water and access to the fridge.
- Hotel Terminus is also located in Niamey and provides comfort and luxury to the highest degree. The bungalows here are explicitly built for your comfort. this is because they boast large sunny rooms with technology such as the TV and hence proves to be one of the most popular hotels to stay at.
- Grand Hotel provides you with accommodating prices for luxury and comfortable rooms. Excellent management services and hospitable staff, what else could one ask for.
- Camping Touristique is one of the best sites for those who want to indulge in a camping spree. This is your best chance to explore the outdoors.
- Travel tips for Niger
- Food is feast at Niger and with good reason. The country provides some of the most scrumptious and delicious delicacies especially at Le QG. So make sure you do not miss out on this restaurant.
- Le Pilier provides you with an exquisite setting while also a range of mouthwatering delicacies
- Namaste is an Indian hotel to cater for your spicy food cravings
- Le Café is the best place for a good meal.