Cheap one-way & return flights to Niger from London
Which airlines operate flights to Niger from UK?
- From London, Turkish Airlines operates connecting flights from Heathrow, Gatwick, and Stansted. The airline also operates from Manchester and Birmingham.
- Flights to Niger with British Airways are available from the London City Airport, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle upon Tyne, and Aberdeen.
- KLM operates flights to Niger from London, Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds, Edinburgh, Newcastle upon Tyne, Aberdeen, and Bristol.
- Air France offers Niger flights from London Heathrow, Edinburgh, and Manchester.
How long is a flight from UK to Niger?
One-stop flights from the United Kingdom to Niger take at least 8 hours and 30 minutes. The said flights are operated by Air France via Paris. Flights with multiple layovers as well as those operated from other airports may take longer.
Can I get flexible tickets on Niger flights?
Last-minute changes in travel restrictions due to the pandemic are propelling travellers to go for flexible tickets on Niger flights. This can get them a date-change in case of cancellations. Such tickets will be provided in response to the demand of the customer and can be subject to availability. Booking early is the key here.
Can I get cheap flights to Niger with Turkish Airlines?
As with other airlines, our travel agents are also tasked with the job of finding cheap flights to Niger with Turkish Airlines. Travelhouseuk continues to uphold its reputation for offering unbeatable prices, limited-time sales, and price alerts. You can get the details over the phone (020 3137 2316), sign up to our newsletter, or join us on Facebook.
Which airline provides the cheapest tickets to Niger from the UK?
As of April , Turkish Airline offers the cheapest ticket to Niger from the UK. Currently, an air ticket to Niger can be booked around 553 GBP. Since the country has not gained much popularity yet, you should not expect a significant shift in flight prices around the year due to its availability. The fares are more or less the same throughout the year.
Which Airline provides the shortest flight time to Niger from the UK?
Air France is the only airline which connects both countries in the shortest time duration. An airplane jets off from the London Heathrow Airport and makes a landing at Niger in a time duration of 8 hours and 30 minutes approximately.
How to get the cheapest Business Class flights to Niger?
Fly for less by opting for the cheapest Business Class flights to Niger, available at Travelhouseuk. The current deals are available with British Airways, Turkish Airlines, Air France, KLM, and others that are operating this route. The instalment plan service we offer to our clients can make it easier than ever to book Business Class flights. Bookings will be done over the phone, for which purpose you can save our number 020 3137 2316.
What's The Best Time To Visit Niger?
Generally, Niger experiences two kinds of climatic conditions including tropical and hot weather. The average temperature in the hot weather may reach up to 42 degrees. Starting from April, you may expect an average of 3-4 days of rainfall till the end of October. With the significant levels of humidity, tourists may be a little uncomfortable about wondering in the city.
It is preferably a better option to visit Niger in the dry season to avoid humidity. November to May is a significantly better time to explore the country at its best.
What is the distance of the airport from the main city centre?
There are mainly two international airports that is one is in Niamey (NIM) and the other in Agadez. The distance from Diori Hamani Airport to Niamey town center is 5.24 miles, is equal to 8.43 km while the distance from Manu Dayak Airport to Agadez town center is 1.11 miles, is equal to 1.79 km.
How to Get Around Niger?
There are many ways to get around in Niger and its cities. Air tickets can be brought to travel from one city to the other however this is the most expensive yet quick form of transportation. One can also hire a car for which you would need a drivers license. Hiring a car may also be a convenient way of travelling between cities however still expensive. Coaches and taxis are the most convenient method and the most efficient one to travel between the cities of Niger.
What are the major tourist attractions in Niger?
- The National Museum of Niger
- Agadez Mosque
- Great Mosque of Niamey
- Sultan's Palace
- The W National Park
- Lete Island
- Termit Massif Reserve
Which hotel and accommodation options are available in the Niger?
Choosing where to stay is an important decision when it comes to making your vacation an ideal one. Some of the best choices available to you when staying in Niger include:
- Chez Tatayi is located in the capital of Niger, Niamey. The place close to heaven as it is home to shady gardens and verandas which open to beautiful views, spotless rooms and a wide variety of books. In addition to this, the hotel also offers its visitors free drinking water and access to the fridge.
- Hotel Terminus is also located in Niamey and provides comfort and luxury to the highest degree.
- Grand Hotel offers you with accommodating prices for luxury and comfortable rooms. Excellent management services and hospitable staff, what else could one ask.
- Camping Touristique is one of the best sites for those who want to indulge in a camping spree. It provides is your best chance to explore the outdoors.
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate