Cheap flights to Uganda
Cheapest price to Uganda
(from London Heathrow)
Recent searches for return flights to Uganda
Mainly European and African Airlines have joined the league for conducting cheap flights from the United Kingdom to Uganda. Egypt Air connects many destinations worldwide and operating flights on yet another popular route which is UK to Uganda via Cairo. Brussels Airlines also set off to Uganda from the various airports of the United Kingdom. In addition to the other prominent airlines, Swiss Airlines also extend its services proudly to facilitate passengers on UK-Entebbe International Airport, Kampala route. Furthermore, the services provided by Kenya Airways, KLM and Ethiopian Airlines are also preferred by the potential travellers.
- London Heathrow to Uganda (Entebbe - EBB) either flying with Egypt Air, Kenya Airways, Ethiopian Airlines or Emirates
- Birmingham to Uganda (Entebbe - EBB) via Dubai
- Manchester to Uganda Either with Emirates or KLM
- Glasgow to Uganda (Entebbe - EBB) with Emirates
- The flight originating from the United Kingdom to Uganda with Egypt requires minimum 10h 15m to arrive at Entebbe International Airport, Uganda.
- If you are departing with Brussels Airlines, you will reach Uganda via Belgium in minimum 15h 45m.
- KLM gets it jet flying from the United Kingdom requires a minimum of 11h 40m via Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to reach Uganda.
- Swiss Airlines carrying passengers from the United Kingdom top Uganda consumes a minimum time fill of 12h via Zurich.
- The carrier of Kenya Airways outstretching from the United Kingdom to Uganda involves a stopover at Nairobi. Thus, finishing off the flight journey in 12h and 20m.
- You may choose to get on board with Ethiopian Airlines which has a capacity to cover up the whole itinerary in as low as 13h.
Egypt Air pursues a generous baggage allowance policy for travellers. Thus, allowing passengers to carry two pieces of 23 kg each in Economy Class and two pieces of 32 kg each in First and Business Class. As per the regulations of Brussels Airlines, you can limit your free baggage to be one piece of 23 kg in Economy Class and one piece of 32 kg in Business Class. With Kenya Airways, you may carry two pieces of 23 kg each in Economy Class and two bags of 32 kg each are allowed in Premier World. Ethiopian Airlines is well equipped with modern amenities of global aviation standards. Thus, passengers are allowed to carry 2 pieces of 23 kg each in Economy Class and 3 pieces of 23 kg each in Cloud Nine. In contemplation with free baggage allowance of Swiss Airlines, passengers can relish the comfort of free baggage allowance of one bag of 23kg each in Economy Class and 2 bags of 32 kg each in Business Class. Similarly, KLM offers a free baggage allowance of one piece weighing 23 kg in Economy Class and two pieces weighing 32 kg each in Business Class depending upon your ticket class and flight route.
As Uganda is a tropical equatorial country, there are rapid changes in weather as well as the overall climate, varying from the North to its South. Generally, rainy seasons are avoided, which include the pre winter spell in November as well as the summer monsoons before June. The remaining dry seasons are preferred to be good for accommodating travellers in the country.
While making a trip to off-the-beaten tracks of the world, you anticipate indulging in most unique things to do. Uganda is gradually becoming popular in the East African countries for its Gorilla Trekking. Tourists make their way to encounter this rare species found in Biwindi National Forest which is probably the foremost reason for travelers to visit Uganda. Contact the famous tour operators and arrange tracking in a mountain gorilla in Uganda which will cost you around 460 GBP. The most recommended place for the tour is about 460km from Kampala, which is the capital city of Uganda. Kisoro boosts Lake Region which reveals very beautiful sceneries and stunning backdrop.
Moreover, epicureans are always looking a comprehensive holiday package that is adventure packed with beautiful sites and views and also have ample of opportunities to treat your taste-buds with the scrumptious variety of food. In Uganda, Kampala has got you covered for your travel plans. The city is famous for restaurants as well as churches, museums and temples. Witness the majestic Blue Nile River and entertain yourself with the rafting opportunities in the Uganda for an absolute fun experience. Spend a day at Ssese Island at Lake Victoria which is a key reservoir of Blue Nile as well.
For managing commute between nearby towns, there are coaches and minibuses. The federal government Postal service operates an official bus service on long major routes. Local transport in major towns as well as cities relies upon taxi-scooters and motorcycles known as ‘boda bodas’, popular, cheap and high in demand owing to their vast number as well as quick means of commute. They are considered dangerous though. Private tour operators are present for facilitating luxury transport with VIP vans as well as SUVs for off-road travel, as numerous areas in the countryside have routes through dirt roads. For Lake Victoria, there are regular in land services for ferries on a daily basis, connecting the Ssese Islands with piers in Entebbe as well as the town of Masaka. There is a single pilot rail route being maintained for now from Entebbe.
In the urban hubs of Kampala and Entebbe, there are international hotel chains present alongside luxury local hotels. Some of them are specialized in hosting conferences on the international level, facilitating halls and suites. You also have a choice to avail guest houses in reasonable rates. National parks have their official forest camps and safari lodges which match luxury standards in line with the top hotels.
- Emin Pasha Hotel
- Prestige Hotel Suites
- Kampala Serena Hotel
- Sheraton Kampala Hotel
- Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort & Spa
- The main airport in Uganda catering for flights is Entebbe International Airport.
- Each week more than 40 domestic and 400 plus international flights are seen departing from Entebbe International Airport.
- KLM, Ethiopain Airlines, SN Brussels Airlines, Qatar Airlines, Emirates, Turkish Airlines and Egypt Air are amongst the main airlines that fly to Uganda from UK.
- Fly direct to Uganda from London Heathrow with Britsh Airways.
- Direct flights to Uganda with BA are offered in the afternoon and code share flights with South African Airways via Johannesburg take off in the evening.
- Uganda and United Kingdom are 4232 miles apart in terms of flight distance.
- Ethiopian Airlines takes off from London to Entebbe in the evening offering two flights daily.
- KLM facilitates Uganda flights from both London Heathrow and London City Airport.