Cheap flights to Lagos
Recent searches for return flights to Lagos
- British Airways (BA) direct flight from London Heathrow
- Virgin Atlantic (VS) Nonstop flight
- Medview Airlines (VL) direct flight from London Gatwick
- Lufthansa (LH) via Frankfurt
- KLM (KL) via Amsterdam
- Air France (AF) via Paris
- Emirates (EK) via Dubai
- Turkish Airlines (TK) via Istanbul
- Kenya Airways (KQ) via Nairobi
- Etihad Airways (EY) via Abu Dhabi
- Brussels Airlines (SN) via Brussels
- Flights with British Airways from London Heathrow (LHR) to Lagos (LOS) : 6 hours 30 minutes
- Flights from London Gatwick to Lagos with Medview airlines : 6 hours 45 minutes
- Flights from Heathrow to Lagos with Lufthansa via Frankfurt: 9 hours 5 minutes
- Flights from Manchester to Lagos with Air France : 11 hours 10 minutes
- Flights with KLM from Glasgow to Lagos with 01 stop at Amsterdam : 10 hours 15 minutes
- Flights to Lagos from Birmingham flying with Emirates : 18 hours 10 minutes
- Flights from London Heathrow to Lagos via Dubai with Emirates: 17 hours 50 minutes
- Ethiopian Airlines flights from Heathrow to Lagos via Addis Ababa : 15 hours 30 minutes
- Qatar Airways flights from Manchester to Lagos via Doha : 15 hours 20 minutes
Dry season in Lagos is the most suitable time to explore the city. This season occurs during October to January and the temperature is lowest during these months. Most UK travellers tend to visit Lagos during their winter holidays. It is the peak season and flight rates are higher than usual. A flight in economy class will cost you £700 to £1100. Temperature can be unbearable during other months so there are fewer crowds of visitors. In off season, a flight in economy class can be around £390 to £650.
You can gain good bargains on flights and accommodation after the tourist season. However, if you want to get cheap flights to Lagos during the peak season, it is recommended to book flights couple of months earlier. Flights are also really cheaper during the off season (April 20th to June 20th and September 10th to November 20th).
Here is a weekly schedule of flights from UK to Lagos city:
- British Airways offers a daily direct flight seven days a week from Heathrow Airport. You can avail its connecting flights from Glasgow and Manchester.
- Emirates Airlines operates 4 connecting flights every day from Heathrow Airport. Flights are also available at Glasgow.
- Qatar Airways has only connecting flights to Lagos which you can avail from Heathrow and Manchester. Flights depart from these airports on daily basis.
- Med-View Airline offers a daily direct flight seven days a week from London Gatwick Airport.
- KLM operates daily connecting flights from Heathrow, Birmingham and London City Airport.
If you are visiting Lagos on a backpacking or business trip, you won’t be bothered by the baggage allowance of the airline. However, if you are visiting your family or on vacations then this aspect is really important. Following are well-reputed airlines with their baggage allowance:
- Arik Air allows you to take 20kg in economy class and 30kg in business class.
- With Lufthansa, you can take 1 piece of 23kg in economy classic and economy flex whereas in business class you can take 2 bags of 32kg each.
- Air France has baggage allowance of one piece of 23kg in economy, two pieces of 23kg each in premium economy, two pieces of 32kg each in business and three pieces of 32kg each in La Premiere class.
- When you travel with British Airways, you can carry one piece of 23kg in economy class, two pieces of 32kg each in business class and three pieces of 32kg each in first class.
- Med-View Airline allows its economy class travellers to take two pieces of 32kg each whereas business class travellers can take three pieces of 32kg each.
- KLM has baggage allowance of 12kg in economy class and 18kg in business class.
- With Kenya Airways, you can take two pieces of 23kg each in economy class and two pieces of 32kg each in premier world.
- Emirates Airlines allows you to take 35kg in economy class (depending on fare type), 40kg in business class and 50kg in first class.
You will find plenty of accommodation options in Lagos. There are different hotels, guesthouses, motels and B&Bs in the town. Those travellers who are willing to lavishly spend on their accommodation, they can choose from many luxury hotels located in the city. These hotels are amazingly decorated and offer all the modern facilities and amenities. So you will get a most comfortable stay during your visit. The best among these are Sheraton and Raddison Blu. They have spacious and fully furnished rooms, pools, and sauna and fitness centers.
If you want a more budget-savvy option, then you can choose to stay in B&Bs, guesthouses, mid-range hotels and motels. Some hotels are specifically designed to cater needs of conference delegates and business travellers. These are located near the central commercial and business areas. Also you can stay at resort guest houses which have bars and swimming pools inside their premises.
Lagos has plenty of tourists’ attractions. However, following should be on top of your list:
- Eleko Beach:This is one of the best beaches in Africa. You can enjoy a serene and tranquil evening with your family and friends. You need 45 minutes to reach the place located in the east of Lagos. You can book a beach hut and enjoy the BBQ special made for you.
- Bar Beach:It is another famous beach of Lagos which is located on Victoria Island. If you like to walk on the beach with a cold breeze, then this place is ideal. You can do other activities as well like swimming, footballs and horseback riding.
- National Museum:Top exhibits in this museum are brasses belonged to Benin City, carved ivory, royal host of crowns and Nok Terracotta. You can also buy woodcarvings, textiles and batik cloth as souvenir from the craft center.
Following restaurants not only serve delicious food but also give a sneak peek in Nigerian Culture:
- Terra Kulture:Since 2004, Terra Kulture is promoting food, arts and education in Nigeria. The food court has variety of Nigerian specialties like catfish, boiled yam and ofada rice. There is a gallery near the restaurant full of Nigerian art.
- Eko Sky Restaurant and Lounge:The highest restaurant of Lagos gives you a break from the city bustle. Here, you can enjoy Nigerian, Asian, North American and European cuisines with a breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean and the city.
- Villa Medici:The restaurant has been serving Nigerian cuisine from 15 years. Villa Medici has become popular not only among locals but also international tourists. The dishes have strong French influence and they are served with wines and cocktails of your choice.
The months from September to February are considered as the high season for tourists with fares are relatively higher due to large number of tourists. Rest of the months of year tends to be hotter so fares are cheap with lesser tourists making their way to Lagos.
- More than 50,000 loyal Nigerian clients book with us to fly to Lagos regularly.
- Find airfares deals to Lagos from UK with a number of prominent airlines.
- Best price to Lagos is guaranteed.
- We also have jaw dropping flight deals for one-way travel from UK to Lagos or vice versa.
- Save your precious time getting the best travel advice from our experienced consultants before travelling to Lagos.
- We also cater for business class flights, available all year round if you prefer luxury over economy.
- We assist you not only at the time of your bookings but even better during your travel to Lagos.
- Visiting Lagos for the first time? Let our Lagos flight experts make your trip awesome, saving you a hefty amount on your airline tickets.
Last minute flights to Lagos can be a like a needle in hay stack if you are left stranded, Travelhouseuk is your last resort as we are keen on ensuring that we get something for everyone looking to travel last minute.
- Fly to Lagos from 12 UK airports
- The shortest time for a flight from London to Lagos is almost 6 hours 55 minutes.
- Medview Airline and British Airways fly to Lagos from London in the morning time. Whereas Virgin Atlantic offers Lagos flights in the evening.
- 3117 Miles is the distance between London and Lagos.
- At the moment 33 airlines offer flights out of Murtala Muhammed Airport.
- Each week 588 international flight departures are seen at Murtala Muhammed Airport.
- There is no time difference between London and Lagos.
- British Airways offers daily flights to Lagos from London Heathrow.