Cheap flights to Lagos
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 369.02
Recent searches for return flights to Lagos
Airlines that operates flights to Lagos
- British Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
- Med-View Airline
- Qatar Airways
- Air France
- Turkish Airlines
- Royal Air Maroc
- Kenya Airways
How long is the flight to lagos from London?
- From the Heathrow Airport, British Airways manages direct flights that reach Lagos in a minimum time frame of 6 hours and 35 minutes. The shortest one-stop flight to Lagos from London Heathrow takes 8 hours and 55 minutes. Royal Air Maroc is the operating airline for these flights.
- From London Gatwick, Med-View Airline flies directly to Lagos after finishing its flight in 6 hours. Royal Air Maroc operates the shortest indirect route to Lagos with a flight time of 10 hours and 50 minutes.
- Connecting flights with British Airways reach Lagos in 9 hours and 15 minutes from the Manchester Airport.
- KLM flights departing the Birmingham Airport reach Lagos in about 9 hours.
- British Airways manages connecting flights to Lagos from Edinburgh as well. These flights take at least 9 hours and 50 minutes to reach their target destination.
Which Airlines Fly Direct To Lagos?
- Both British Airways and Virgin Atlantic operate non-stop flights to Lagos from the London Heathrow Airport. These flights are operated on a daily basis.
- Med-View Airline operates non-stop flights to Lagos from the Gatwick Airport in London. These flights are operational for only four days of the week – Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Which Airline Offers The Cheapest Flights To Lagos?
Those travelling to Lagos on a budget look forward to low-cost airlines that deliver excellence. With an average airfare of 338 GBP, Turkish Airlines tops the chart for the cheapest airline for Lagos. Turkish Airlines is a state-of-the-art international airline that lives up to its good reputation.
When Is The Best Time To Visit Lagos?
Peak Season: Tourists having a mind to spend their holidays on beaches while basking in sunny afternoons should visit during December and January. This is just the time of year when rainfall comes to a standstill, and the average daytime temperature is around 27 °C. But on a general note, November to March is considered to be the dry season in Lagos and by default the tourist peak season. Travelling in these months would be perfect for your beach parties and outdoor sightseeing. Lagos is located very much near the equator and experiences what climatologists call, a tropical savannah climate. This is characterised by a long wet season and a longer dry period.
Off-Peak Season: However, for those not wanting to feel a severe sun on their backs should consider travelling in the shoulder periods, March and April or September and October. Occasionalrainfall creates a magical spell in an otherwise dry climate and complements the mood of the traveller. Rainfall is quite moderate during these months, and low-season translates to fewer crowds and possibly cheaper flight deals.
weekly schedule of airlines flying to lagos
Here is a weekly schedule of flights from UK to Lagos city:
- British Airways offers a daily direct flight seven days a week from Heathrow Airport. You can avail its connecting flights from Glasgow and Manchester.
- Emirates Airlines operates 4 connecting flights every day from Heathrow Airport. Flights are also available at Glasgow.
- Qatar Airways has only connecting flights to Lagos which you can avail from Heathrow and Manchester. Flights depart from these airports on daily basis.
- Med-View Airline offers a daily direct flight seven days a week from London Gatwick Airport.
- KLM operates daily connecting flights from Heathrow, Birmingham and London City Airport.
what is baggage allowance of different airlines for lagos?
If you are visiting Lagos on a backpacking or business trip, you won’t be bothered by the baggage allowance of the airline. However, if you are visiting your family or on vacations then this aspect is really important. Following are well-reputed airlines with their baggage allowance:
- Arik Air allows you to take 20kg in economy class and 30kg in business class.
- With Lufthansa, you can take 1 piece of 23kg in economy classic and economy flex whereas in business class you can take 2 bags of 32kg each.
- Air France has baggage allowance of one piece of 23kg in economy, two pieces of 23kg each in premium economy, two pieces of 32kg each in business and three pieces of 32kg each in La Premiere class.
- When you travel with British Airways, you can carry one piece of 23kg in economy class, two pieces of 32kg each in business class and three pieces of 32kg each in first class.
- Med-View Airline allows its economy class travellers to take two pieces of 32kg each whereas business class travellers can take three pieces of 32kg each.
- KLM has baggage allowance of 12kg in economy class and 18kg in business class.
- With Kenya Airways, you can take two pieces of 23kg each in economy class and two pieces of 32kg each in premier world.
- Emirates Airlines allows you to take 35kg in economy class (depending on fare type), 40kg in business class and 50kg in first class.
When To Travel And When Not To Travel To Lagos?
The months from September to February are considered as the high season for tourists with fares are relatively higher due to large number of tourists. Rest of the months of year tends to be hotter so fares are cheap with lesser tourists making their way to Lagos.
where can i stay in lagos?
You will find plenty of accommodation options in Lagos. There are different hotels, guesthouses, motels and B&Bs in the town. Those travellers who are willing to lavishly spend on their accommodation, they can choose from many luxury hotels located in the city. These hotels are amazingly decorated and offer all the modern facilities and amenities. So you will get a most comfortable stay during your visit. The best among these are Sheraton and Raddison Blu. They have spacious and fully furnished rooms, pools, and sauna and fitness centers.
If you want a more budget-savvy option, then you can choose to stay in B&Bs, guesthouses, mid-range hotels and motels. Some hotels are specifically designed to cater needs of conference delegates and business travellers. These are located near the central commercial and business areas. Also you can stay at resort guest houses which have bars and swimming pools inside their premises.
- More than 50,000 loyal Nigerian clients book with us to fly to Lagos regularly.
- Find airfares deals to Lagos from UK with a number of prominent airlines.
- Best price to Lagos is guaranteed.
- We also have jaw dropping flight deals for one-way travel from UK to Lagos or vice versa.
- Save your precious time getting the best travel advice from our experienced consultants before travelling to Lagos.
- We also cater for business class flights, available all year round if you prefer luxury over economy.
- We assist you not only at the time of your bookings but even better during your travel to Lagos.
- Visiting Lagos for the first time? Let our Lagos flight experts make your trip awesome, saving you a hefty amount on your airline tickets.
Last minute flights to Lagos can be a like a needle in hay stack if you are left stranded, Travelhouseuk is your last resort as we are keen on ensuring that we get something for everyone looking to travel last minute.
- Fly to Lagos from 12 UK airports
- The shortest time for a flight from London to Lagos is almost 6 hours 55 minutes.
- Medview Airline and British Airways fly to Lagos from London in the morning time. Whereas Virgin Atlantic offers Lagos flights in the evening.
- 3117 Miles is the distance between London and Lagos.
- At the moment 33 airlines offer flights out of Murtala Muhammed Airport.
- Each week 588 international flight departures are seen at Murtala Muhammed Airport.
- There is no time difference between London and Lagos.
- British Airways offers daily flights to Lagos from London Heathrow.