Cheap one-way & return flights to Maseru from London
Which airlines operate flights to Maseru from UK?
- South African Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
- British Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- Qatar Airways
Are there any direct flights available from UK to Maseru?
Since direct flights from the United Kingdom to Maseru are unavailable, that leaves you with connecting options only. You can contact travelhouseuk directly to get the latest information on all available connecting flights to Maseru. Currently, South African Airways, British Airways, Emirates, and Lufthansa are the top operators of indirect flights. If you were seeking direct flight in view of time constraints, rest assured that you would get the shortest connecting flight, and for a lot less money.
How many hours is a flight to Maseru from UK?
- From London, the minimum flight duration for Maseru is 13 hours and 30 minutes on a connecting code-shared flight. The flight is code-shared between Virgin Atlantic and South African Airways. Johannesburg is the layover.
- The minimum flight duration from Manchester to Maseru is 15 hours and 20 minutes. This is also a code-shared flight (Lufthansa and South African Airways are the operating airlines). This flight has 2 layovers: Frankfurt and Johannesburg.
- British Airways and South African Airways offer connecting code-shared flights from Edinburgh to Maseru which take 17 hours and 30 minutes only. The flight is via London and Johannesburg.
- From Birmingham, Lufthansa and South African Airways offer code-shared flights to Maseru. The total flight duration is 15 hours and 20 minutes. Frankfurt and Johannesburg are the two layovers.
Are there any British Airways flights for Maseru from UK?
British Airways offers flights to Maseru from almost all major airports in the United Kingdom. These are connecting flights code-shared with other airlines such as South African Airways and Virgin Atlantic. Johannesburg is the main layover for British Airways flights, but there can be more than one layover though. Call travelhouseuk to grab the best deals on British Airways flights to Maseru. It is your turn to live life to the fullest.
When can I find the cheapest flights to Maseru?
It will be a smart move on your part to fly to Maseru at a specific period when prices are low. The same flight which is pretty expensive during the high-season may cost a lot less if you travel during March or the June-July period. Stay up to date on the most recent information and flight deals by subscribing to our newsletter. When low-season deals or last-minute discounts pop up, you will immediately get a fare alert. For additional information regarding flights, deals, and bookings, feel free to talk to us on Facebook or WhatsApp.
Which is the main international airport in Maseru?
Your flight to Maseru will land at the Moshoeshoe I International Airport, which is located approximately 21 kilometres from centre city Maseru. The airport IATA code is MSU. Take the nearest taxi to reach your hotel, and it will not take more than 30 minutes during regular hours.
What are the major tourist attractions in Maseru?
Maletsunyane Falls: The gentle stream courses down the slopes of lush green hills before it rushes down as a giant waterfall, making a thunderous clamour and winning the hearts of tourists. Covering a distance of 192 metres in a single drop, it looks more like an avalanche than a waterfall.
Katse Dam: Immensity is to Katse Dam what intensity is to Maletsunyane Falls. As far as the eye can go, one beholds the vastness of this dam. If your interest in the dam goes beyond mere sightseeing, you can learn the history and scope of the Lesotho Highlands Water Project in detail at the nearby information centre.
Bokong Nature Reserve: Few terrains stand in comparison to the unique landscape of the Bokong Nature Reserve: part wetland, part grassland. The parts closest to the Bokong River are home to some exceedingly rare species of birds and fishes. Frequent sightings of the Vaal rhebuck, as you drive through the park, are also to be expected.
Which are the best hotels in Maseru?
- Avani Lesotho Hotel and Casino (4-star)
- Mpilo Boutiqe Hotel (4-star)
- Avani Maseru Hotel (3-star)
- Kick4Life Hotel and Conference Centre (3-star)
- The Palace Hotel (3-star)
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate