Cheapest price to Madagascar
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 549.92
Recent searches for return flights to Madagascar
Which Airlines Fly to Madagascar?
- Air Mauritius
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Kenya Airways
- KLM / Air France
- Turkish Airlines
- Air Madagascar
How Long Will It Take Me to Get to Madagascar?
- The minimum flight time from London Heathrow to Antananarivo with Air France is 13 hours and 35 minutes.
- British Airways and Air Mauritius run code-shared flights from London Gatwick to Antananarivo that complete the journey within the shortest time. 15 hours and 45 minutes is the time duration for the shortest indirect flight to Antananarivo from London Gatwick.
- It takes 15 hours and 45 minutes for a code-shared flight with Air France and Air Madagascar to reach Antananarivo from the Manchester Airport.
- Both KLM and Air Madagascar operate code-shared flights from the Birmingham Airport. These flights reach Antananarivo in about 15 hours and 45 minutes.
Which Airline Operates Direct Flights To Madagascar?
As there are currently no airlines operating direct flights to Madagascar from the United Kingdom, it remains among one of those destinations that can only be reached by connecting flights. Indirect routes connect Madagascar with Mauritius Island, Nairobi, and Johannesburg.
When is the Cheapest Time to Visit Madagascar?
Cheap holidays are best availed during the warm, wet season in Madagascar. From late November till the early days of April, the travel and hospitality industry in Madagascar experiences a gradual fall in rates and fare prices. Cheap bed and breakfasts aside, even 3-star hotels can be rendered reasonable during this time of the year.
Which Airline Offers the Cheapest Tickets for Flights to Madagascar?
Of all the airlines that fly to Madagascar, Kenya Airways is by far the cheapest airline. It offers affordable airfares to travellers purchasing tickets with their airline. For its competitive prices, Kenya Airways offers standard amenities and quality experience on a par with major international airlines.
Which are the Major Airports in Madagascar?
- Ivato International Airport – Antananarivo
- Fascene Airport – Nosy Be
- Morondava Airport – Morondava
- Sainte Marie Airport - Sainte Marie
- Toliara Airport – Toliara
How do I get a Cheap Flight to Madagascar at the last minute?
Even though last-minute flights are fairly expensive, it is not altogether impossible to get your hands on a reasonable last-minute deal. Every now and then there comes a premium deal that is not only cheaper but has a limited time offer. But its visibility is only limited to travel agencies and those clients who are constantly in touch with their airline. Sign up for our newsletter and stay updated on the latest deals and discounts. You only have to specify the range of fare that you wish to have and it will be the job of our agent to update you on it, in case there is such an offer.
Which are the Major Tourist Attractions in Madagascar?
- Amber Mountain National Park
- Ankarafantsika National Park
- Avenue of the Baobabs
- Rova of Antananarivo
- Isalo National Park
- Lemurs' Park
- Ranomafana National Park
What Makes Madagascar So Unique?
In making the tour to Madagascar, tourists will add in their experiences the familiarity with a range of wildlife, the knowledge of exotic species of vegetation and the exposure to a fascinating African culture. Lemur is the mascot of Madagascar. But Fossa is also unique. The country’s national parks enjoy worldwide fame for being at once exotic and universal. Also, nearby lodgings provide tourists with sufficient opportunities for sightseeing without leaving the area. A hotel is usually 10-15 minute drive from the park. Each park has something unique about it that makes it stand out from the rest.
The local hospitality industry utilizes trained manpower to facilitate tourists with both short and long-distance transportation services and guided tours. The efficient management of guests underlines the experience of the hotels employed in the business. Despite modern-day infrastructure, the natural and romantic effect is maintained. A steady increase in tourist arrivals and overall patronage has achieved the most encouraging results.