Cheap flights to Cameroon
Cheapest price to Cameroon
(from London Heathrow)
Recent searches for return flights to Cameroon
Airlines that operates flights to Cameroon
- Air France (AF)
- Brussels Airlines (SN)
- Turkish Airline (TK)
- Kenya Airways (KQ)
- Royal Air Maroc (AT)
- Ethiopian Airlines (ET)
Most traveled flight routes from United kingdom to Cameroon
- Flights from London Heathrow to Cameroon with Air France via Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Flights from London Heathrow to Cameroon ( Douala) with Ethiopian Airlines
- Manchester Airport to Cameroon via Brussels Airport with Brussels Airline
- Flights from Manchester to Cameroon via Casablanca with Royal Air Maroc
- Flights to Cameroon from Birmingham with Air France via Paris
- Air France flights to Cameroon from Glasgow
How long is the flight to Cameroon from UK
While heading off for your vacation, unscheduled increase in flight time may cause significant inconvenience for the passengers. It is advised to have an idea about the time duration you have to spend airborne or how much time is likely to be spent with a carrier of particular airline. Since there are no direct flights available for Cameroon, passengers seek minimum travelling time from the UK to Douala International Airport, Cameroon. Air France is the favoured choice of travellers as it offers shortest one stop flight. It takes only 9h 25m to arrive at Cameroon. Brussels Airlines consumes a time fill of 9h 45m to connect the UK with Cameroon. Other airlines may take a minimum time of around 10h and maximum 14h to link the UK with Cameroon depending upon their stopover durations.
Enumerating the flights operated from the United Kingdom to Cameroon; so you may know how many choices are available weekly. Beginning from the most popular, Air France is ranked at the top for scheduling more than 35 flight operations to connect the UK with Cameroon in a week. Turkish Airlines render its flight services on the same route for 35 flights per week. Brussels Airlines operates about 12-14 frequencies in any given week. Setting course with Kenya Airways to Cameroon, their well-trained fleet welcomes passengers on board for about 3-4 flights on alternate dates every week. Likewise, Royal Air Maroc also seizes the opportunity to maintain its network by connecting the UK to Cameroon on two flights daily. Thus, it also sets agenda for 14 flights only in a week
Airlines mentioned above are satisfactorily catering to the travelling needs of potential travellers from the United Kingdom. As we already know, free baggage allowance is given based on your ticket class and travelling route. In case of flight connections, it is advised to take a look at the free baggage allowance of both airlines in order to avoid extra fees for baggage after shifting the flight carrier.
- In adherence to the free baggage allowance given by Air France, you are allowed to take one bag weighing not more than 23 kg in Economy Class and one bag of 32 kg in Premium Economy Class.
- Brussels Airlines permits the passenger to carry one piece of 23kg in Economy Class and 32 kg is allowed in Business Class.
- Royal Air Maroc allows one bag of 23 kg in Economy Class and 2 bags of 23 kg in Business Class.
- In pursuance to your air travel with Turkish Airlines, you are allowed to carry one bag of 23 kg in Economy Class and 2 bags not weighing more than 32 kg in Business Class.
- With Kenya Airways, you may relish the comfort of their generous baggage allowance. You may carry two bags of 23 kg in Economy Class and two bags of 32 kg are allowed in Premier World.
- Douala International Airport (DLA)
- Garoua International Airport (GOU)
- Yaoundé Nsimalen International Airport (NSI)
The best time to visit Cameroon is from November to February. With the cool and dry climate, you have an opportunity to get acquainted with the all the hidden gems for tourists. Sunshine graces the southern part very moderately. Thus, it seems very pleasing to the visitors. As the dusk arrives, it gets cooler and evenings are really mesmerizing with numerous activities being offered.Low Season:
Unless you want to soak up the scorching heat of the sun and seek the top notch accommodation places in cheapest rates, it is advised to carefully plan your trip during the summer period that falls in the March and lasts up to May. Following the summer season, June brings dark clouds and plenty of rainfall which can be a very inconvenient factor for the tourists to commute between different tourist’s highlights.
Regular direct flights are operated between the major cities of Cameroon with an established airport. It is the most efficient mode of conveyance in cities like Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Maroua and Yaounde. Road infrastructure is developing over the time since its establishment. It is also important to know that cars are driven on the right side. There are still only limited stretches of main road in the interior cities but all the city centers are well served by all-weather roads. In the South, there are scenic routes preferably enjoyed on rented cars with your loved ones. And more, railway network is also widely spread all around the Cameroon. It is advised not to book a ticket unless you have enough time as trains move at very slow speed. Mostly prefer commuting through trains because they are very cheap. Camrail is the popular service provider in this regard. Furthermore, taxis are plentiful in all the major cities of the Cameroon. Settle the price before heading off to any journey in order to avoid any disagreement after reaching at your destination.
Cameroon is filled with the wide variety of hotels and accommodation services. Yet, only cities like Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Maroua and Yaounde are approaching international standards. Depending upon your budget, needs and requirements, you can always make bookings well in advance particularly if you are travelling in the peak season. Otherwise, little less comfortable hotels, compartments and lodging rooms are always available in cheap rates at any given time the year. Following are the most searched hotels which are usually the first choice of travellers for the most relaxing stay.
- El Panaden Hotel
- Star Land Hotel
- Ibis Douala
- Pullman Douala Rabingha
- Hotel Prince de Galles
- Noubou international Hotel
- Hotel Palace Bano
- The flight time to Cameroon from United Kingdom is 7.4 hours to be the lowest.
- The distance to Cameroon from UK by air is around 4232 miles.
- Airlines that travellers mostly select to fly to Cameroon from Uk are Turkish Airlines, Air France, Ethiopian Airlines, Royal Air Maroc, Lufthansa Airlines and Brussels Airlines.
- Currently there is no airline operating direct flights to Cameroon from UK.
- Fly to Cameroon from London Heathrow and Gatwick with Turkish Airlines.
- Cameroon flights with Turkish Airlines take off From London Airports in the morning.
- There are three flights daily to Cameroon with Turkish Airlines, one from London Gatwick and two from London Heathrow.
- There is currently no time difference between Cameroon and United Kingdom.
- The two main airports in Cameroon are Douala International Airport and Yaounde Nsimalen International Airport.
- Each week more than 450 international flight departures are seen at Douala International Airport and almost 100 flight departures at Yaounde Nsimalen International Airport in Cameroon.
- You can select to fly to Cameroon from all major UK airports.