020 3137 2316
Cheap flights to Cameroon
Cheapest price to Cameroon
(from London Heathrow)
Recent searches for return flights to Cameroon
Which Airlines Operate Flights To Cameroon?
- Air France / KLM
- Brussels Airlines
- Royal Air Maroc
- Turkish Airlines
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Kenya Airways
How Long Does It Take To Fly To Cameroon?
- London Heathrow to Cameroon with Air France: 9 hours and 40 minutes (one-stop flight)
- London Gatwick to Cameroon with Royal Air Maroc: 10 hours and 35 minutes (one-stop flight)
- Birmingham to Cameroon with Brussels Airlines: 10 hours and 30 minutes (one-stop flight)
- Manchester to Cameroon with Air France: 9 hours and 40 minutes (one-stop flight)
- Edinburgh to Cameroon with Air France: 10 hours and 15 minutes (one-stop flight)
- Glasgow to Cameroon with FlyBE + Air France: 12 hours and 15 minutes (two-stop flight)
- Aberdeen to Cameroon with Air France: 10 hours and 20 minutes (one-stop flight)
weekly flight schedule of airlines flying to Cameroon
Enumerating the flights operated from the United Kingdom to Cameroon; so you may know how many choices are available weekly. Beginning from the most popular, Air France is ranked at the top for scheduling more than 35 flight operations to connect the UK with Cameroon in a week. Turkish Airlines render its flight services on the same route for 35 flights per week. Brussels Airlines operates about 12-14 frequencies in any given week. Setting course with Kenya Airways flights to Cameroon, their well-trained fleet welcomes passengers on board for about 3-4 flights on alternate dates every week. Likewise, Royal Air Maroc also seizes the opportunity to maintain its network by connecting the UK to Cameroon on two flights daily. Thus, it also sets agenda for 14 flights only in a week
baggage allowance offered by various airlines flying from the UK to Cameroon
Airlines mentioned above are satisfactorily catering to the travelling needs of potential travellers from the United Kingdom. As we already know, free baggage allowance is given based on your ticket class and travelling route. In case of flight connections, it is advised to take a look at the free baggage allowance of both airlines in order to avoid extra fees for baggage after shifting the flight carrier.
- In adherence to the free baggage allowance given by Air France, you are allowed to take one bag weighing not more than 23 kg in Economy Class and one bag of 32 kg in Premium Economy Class.
- Brussels Airlines permits the passenger to carry one piece of 23kg in Economy Class and 32 kg is allowed in Business Class.
- Royal Air Maroc allows one bag of 23 kg in Economy Class and 2 bags of 23 kg in Business Class.
- In pursuance to your air travel with Turkish Airlines, you are allowed to carry one bag of 23 kg in Economy Class and 2 bags not weighing more than 32 kg in Business Class.
- With Kenya Airways, you may relish the comfort of their generous baggage allowance. You may carry two bags of 23 kg in Economy Class and two bags of 32 kg are allowed in Premier World.
Which Are The International Airports In Cameroon?
- Douala International Airport, Douala
- Yaoundé Nsimalen International Airport, Yaoundé
- Garoua International Airport, Garoua
When Is The Best Time To Visit Cameroon?
Cameroon is the most tourist-friendly during the months of November, December, January and February. The dry season is perfect for outdoor vacationing, trekking and motor biking. This is the time when you will see jeep-loads of tourists crisscrossing the different terrains of the country.
how to get around in cameroon
Regular direct flights are operated between the major cities of Cameroon with an established airport. It is the most efficient mode of conveyance in cities like Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Maroua and Yaounde. Road infrastructure is developing over the time since its establishment. It is also important to know that cars are driven on the right side. There are still only limited stretches of main road in the interior cities but all the city centers are well served by all-weather roads. In the South, there are scenic routes preferably enjoyed on rented cars with your loved ones. And more, railway network is also widely spread all around the Cameroon. It is advised not to book a ticket unless you have enough time as trains move at very slow speed. Mostly prefer commuting through trains because they are very cheap. Camrail is the popular service provider in this regard. Furthermore, taxis are plentiful in all the major cities of the Cameroon. Settle the price before heading off to any journey in order to avoid any disagreement after reaching at your destination.
top-searched hotels and accommodation places in Cameroon
Cameroon is filled with the wide variety of hotels and accommodation services. Yet, only cities like Bamenda, Douala, Garoua, Maroua and Yaounde are approaching international standards. Depending upon your budget, needs and requirements, you can always make bookings well in advance particularly if you are travelling in the peak season. Otherwise, little less comfortable hotels, compartments and lodging rooms are always available in cheap rates at any given time the year. Following are the most searched hotels which are usually the first choice of travellers for the most relaxing stay.
- El Panaden Hotel
- Star Land Hotel
- Ibis Douala
- Pullman Douala Rabingha
- Hotel Prince de Galles
- Noubou international Hotel
- Hotel Palace Bano
Which Are The Most Popular Stopovers On Flights To Cameroon?
- Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris
- Mohammed V International Airport, Casablanca
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Amsterdam
- Brussels Airport, Brussels
- Istanbul Atatürk Airport, Istanbul
Are There Any Direct Flights To Cameroon From The UK?
No. There are no direct flights currently being operated by any airline for Cameroon. This destination is only accessible by a connection of different flights.
Which Is The Cheapest Airline For Cameroon Flights?
Of all the first-class airlines that fly to Cameroon, Air France is the only one that offers the cheapest airfares. Air France is a state-of-the-art airline with its hub in Paris.
Which Are The Most Popular Tourist Attractions In Cameroon?
- Mount Cameroon
- Waza National Park
- Lake Chad
- Chutes d'Ekom (Waterfall)
- Korup National Park
- Mount Manengouba
- Lake Oku
- The flight time to Cameroon from United Kingdom is 7.4 hours to be the lowest.
- The distance to Cameroon from UK by air is around 4232 miles.
- Airlines that travellers mostly select to fly to Cameroon from Uk are Turkish Airlines, Air France, Ethiopian Airlines, Royal Air Maroc, Lufthansa Airlines and Brussels Airlines.
- Currently there is no airline operating direct flights to Cameroon from UK.
- Fly to Cameroon from London Heathrow and Gatwick with Turkish Airlines.
- Cameroon flights with Turkish Airlines take off From London Airports in the morning.
- There are three flights daily to Cameroon with Turkish Airlines, one from London Gatwick and two from London Heathrow.
- There is currently no time difference between Cameroon and United Kingdom.
- The two main airports in Cameroon are Douala International Airport and Yaounde Nsimalen International Airport.
- Each week more than 450 international flight departures are seen at Douala International Airport and almost 100 flight departures at Yaounde Nsimalen International Airport in Cameroon.
- You can select to fly to Cameroon from all major UK airports.
- Be notified about our exclusive discounted deals
- Get promo codes to avail big discounts on your bookings
- Earn up-to 1,000 rewards points