Cheap flights to Chad
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 715.22
Recent searches for return flights to Chad
Which Airlines Operate Flights To Chad?
- Air France via Paris
- KLM via Amsterdam
- Royal Air Maroc via Casablanca
- Ethiopian Airlines via Addis Ababa
- Kenya Airways via Nairobi
Is There Any Non-Stop Flight To Chad From The UK?
No airline is currently serving this route with non-stop flights. As it is, there are only a few airlines operating Chad flights. This leaves passengers with the only choice of connecting flights.
How Long Does It Take To Fly To Chad?
- The minimum flight time it takes to reach Chad from the UK with Air France is 8 hours and 5 minutes.
- 8 hours and 50 minutes are the total time duration for a Chad flight from the Gatwick Airport in London. Royal Air Maroc is the operator of these flights.
- Air France puts forward a minimum time frame of 9 hours and 45 minutes in which it completes its flights from Manchester to Chad.
- From the Birmingham Airport as well, Air France makes the shortest flight to Chad. This is the shortest flight for this route and consumes no more than 9 hours and 5 minutes.
Which Airline Offers The Cheapest Flight Tickets To Chad From The UK?
Royal Air Maroc is currently the cheapest operator of Chad flights from the United Kingdom.
Is There Any BA Flight To Chad?
British Airways does not operate flights to Chad from the UK but offers code-shared flights which are operated by other airlines. This way, British Airways manages to forward their passengers to other airlines which, in turn, get them to their desired destination (Chad).
Which Are The Major Airports In Chad?
- N'Djamena International Airport (N'Djamena)
The rest are domestic airports. Of these, the two major airports are:
- Moundou Airport (Moundou)
- Abéché Airport (Abeche)
Which Airport In Chad Is Nearest To The Capital City?
Naturally, N’Djamena’s own airport is the closest to its city center. N'Djamena International Airport is only a 15-minute drive from Djamena Moundou Highway (roundabout). It takes just about the same time when approaching the airport from Djamena Moundou Highway (roundabout) that is situated near Chari River.
Which Are The Most Popular Tourist Attractions in Chad?
- Lake Chad
- Tarso Voon Volcano Mountain
- Zakouma National Park
- Lake Yoa
- Tarso Toh Volcanic Field
- Guelta d'Archei
- Chad National Museum
- Aloba Arch
- Manda National Park
What Are Some Of The Best Things To Do In Chad?
- Wildlife Tours (Zakouma National Park & Manda National Park)
- Waterfront Sightseeing, Boating, Fishing (Lake Chad, Lake Yoa)
- Volcano Tours (Tarso Voon Volcano Mountain)
Do British Passport Holders Require A Visa For Chad?
Yes. It is mandatory for British Passport Holders to apply for a visa in order to visit Chad. British citizens will not be entertained without a visa nor is there the liberty of visa-on-arrival. Chad has its embassy in Brussels and your visa applications are to be addressed and forwarded to that embassy.
How Long Can You Stay In Chad On A Tourist Visa?
British nationals with a tourist visa can only stay in Chad for a brief period of 30 days.