Cheap Flights to Morocco
Want to discover cheap flights to Morocco? If you fancy a getaway to some place magical, Morocco must be on your list. Morocco hosts a wonderful collection of Portuguese, French and Berber architecture; the dreamy “Red city” Marrakesh, packed with marketplaces, palaces, gardens and snaking alleys; the “old French post” and now a western and modern city of Casablanca and the palm-shored beaches of Agadir, ideal for a winter vacation. TravelHosueuk offers an abundance of options for Morocco flights. You can opt from a list of world’s leading airlines offering cheap tickets for Morocco such as Air France, Swiss Air, KLM, Lufthansa, Brussels, Turkish, Iberia , Alitalia, Egypt Air and TAP Portugal flying with one stop or British airways, Royal Air Maroc, Ryan Air, Monarch, Easyjet and Air Arabia Maroc flying direct from UK.
Want to learn more about Morocco? Our travel guide to Morocco keeps you informed.
Why visit Morocco?
Words fall short when unfolding this imperial land of Morocco—placing at the confluence of Mediterranean and Atlantic. With intriguing charm and aw-inspiring wonders of date back, Morocco stands out at one of the top tourist’s destination in Africa—inviting 10 million visitors, annually. Travellers flocked here from around the globe to soak in souqs and dusty dunes. From snow-capped Atlas Mountain to medieval medina’s spell is endless and ultimate once you come here.
- Dwell in one of the most photogenic medieval city of Morocco, ‘Chefchaouen’, while wandering about the wide boulevards of this town immerse in some dated back fancies.
- In evening move to Djemaa el Fna to enjoy the last sunset dance by snakes amid magical ambience. For snake-charmers, acrobats and musicians are flocked here to amuse locals and tourists alike.
- Puff your history buff and set to the imperial city of Morocco Mekens—a remarkable city built in Spanish-Moorish style, surrounded by high walls.
- Erg Chebbi—dune out stretched towards Sahara desert, are aw-inspiring for orange coloured sand and glittering spark. Head for camel trekking in this dusty desert while thinking a Santiago of Alchemist.
How far is the airport from city centre?
Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport is a biggest gateway to Morocco, serving all flights to Casablanca. CMN is located 30km in the south of Casablanca. 45 minutes drives require reaching from the airport to city centre.
Other alternative airports:
Rabat–Salé Airport is an International airport, Morocco
Marrakech’s Menara airport, Marrakech
Which major airlines fly to Morocco from UK?
For reaching Morocco you can book itinerary though the airlines including; British Airways, Royal Air Maroc, Iberia Airlines, TAP-Air Portugal, Air France, Lufthansa and Alitalia.
How to travel to city centre from the airport?
Various transit modes such as taxis, train service and shuttle buses are provided just outside the terminal, to facilitate passengers for travelling to the city centre. Many car rental agencies such as Hertz, Budget, and Avis operate their offices in airport. You can take their services for hiring a car.
How many Airlines fly daily to Morocco?
Royal Air Maroc provides daily flights to Morocco.
How to get around the city?
There are many car rental agencies in all major cities of Morocco to solve your commutation problem for getting around. Also, black petite taxis are available and their efficient drivers can take you to major attractions and guide you accordingly without being told even.
Moroccan rail system is fairly swift and comfortable, so get yourself best bet by buying train tickets for travelling within.
Most of the cities like Casablanca and Marrakech are quite compact; you can travel on foot while glancing at various sightseeing on way.
How is the in-flight entertainment system?
To make your long-haul flight yet amusing, Royal Air Maroc offers you a plenty of entertainment, onboard. A wide selection of 45 plus programmes, from Hollywood films to documentaries, and your favourite TV serials, all you can enjoy sitting on your seats. For music aficionados, this 6 hours flight can turn out pulsating with over 150 albums of diverse music from all over the world.
What is an average flight time to Morocco from UK?
An estimated flight time to Morocco from United Kingdom is 6 hours 5 minutes.
What are the best and cheapest airlines to fly from UK to Morocco?
Royal Air Maroc, British Airways, Iberia Airlines and TAP-Air Portugal are tending to be the preferred airlines among travellers. However, Royal Air Maroc has an edge owing to its cheapest airfares.
Is there any direct flight to Morocco from UK?
Royal Air Maroc and British Airways advance their direct flights to Morocco from UK.
What are the visa requirements for UK and non-EU nationals?
This welcoming destination doesn’t require visa from tourists. Though, passport possession is mandatory upon arrival, which has to be valid for at least three months from your time of entrance in Morocco. However, to extend your stay a bit more, you’ve to consult the Moroccan police station.
What’s the best time to visit Morocco?
As a Mediterranean destination Morocco embraces you each time of the year. Though weather-wise, spring season, between April to May is an ideal time to explore this amazing getaway. And if you don’t like to be flocked among heavy crowd of tourists, plan your tour during autumn in the months of September and November. However, if you are heading for skiing, book your itinerary in the months of December to March, for it is peak skiing season in here.
Where to Stay in Morocco?
This tourists-friendly country is accustomed to holiday makers from around the world, hence offers range of accommodation according to taste and budget of its travellers. Among rest Riads, are the most favourite lodging for comfort, and all-inclusive amenities too. Riads are available for rent on per room basis, mostly. Some real perks of staying at Riads are like roof-top terrace and Jacuzzis. You can find Riads mostly in Marrakech, Tangier and Fes. For backpackers and budget-constraint tourists, there are plenty of good options too, in the cities of Casablanca, Chefchaouen, Marrakesh, Asni, Azrou, Tangier and Rabat.
By Z A Chahal
Handy tips To Know before your departure flight to Morocco
- Fix your itinerary during the months of April and September, if you are planning to come for trekking in Morocco.
- During Holy month of Ramadan eateries are mostly closed during day time.
- To enjoy the traditional Moroccan lodging style Prefer staying in riad.
- Tipping is widely accepted and appreciated throughout the country, so load up your wallets with small change, always.
- Since Morocco is a hospitable country; if you are offered a mint tea during your trip to any of the places within, do not refuse at all, just sit and sip.
- Bargaining is very common at local souqs, and it is expected. Do not hesitate and brush up your haggling skills.
- Always book an official tourist guide in consultation with tourist office.