020 3137 2316
Cheap flights to Morocco
Cheapest price to Morocco
(from London Heathrow)
Recent searches for return flights to Morocco
With our widely spread global network, TravelhouseUK facilitates you with the most comprehensive travel deals to anywhere in Africa. Like other African destinations, Morocco has a vast range of experiences to offer to the tourists. Our itinerary plan includes all the highlights of the country with the glimpse in to its culture and traditions. Whether it’s the hiking trip to High Atlas Mountains, tour to white villas or drive on super highways with palm-lined boulevards, Morocco is the all in all fascinating country with steeped ways of life and the best destination to escape winters.
- London Gatwick (LGW) to Casablanca (CMN) with Royal Air Maroc
- Heathrow (LHR) to Morocco (CMN) with Royal Air Maroc
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Casablanca (CMN) with British Airways
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Morocco (Mohammed V International Airport) with Alitalia
- Heathrow (LHR) to Morocco (Casablanca) with Air Algeria
- Heathrow (LHR) to Casablanca (CMN) with Air France via France
- Heathrow (LHR) to Mohammed V International Airport, Casablanca (CMN) with Lufthansa
- Heathrow (LHR) to Casablanca (CMN) with Brussels Airlines
- Heathrow to Morocco (CMN) with Egypt Air
- Heathrow (LHR) to Morocco (Casablanca) ) with Etihad Airways
- Heathrow (LHR) to Morocco (Marrakesh Menara International Airport, RAK) with Austrian Airlines via Newark
- Heathrow to Morocco (Marrakesh Menara International Airport, RAK) with Iberia Air via Madrid
- Heathrow to Morocco (RAK) with Swiss Air via Zurich
- Heathrow to Morocco (Marrakesh Menara International Airport, RAK) with Tap Air Portugal via Lisbon
Royal Air Maroc, flag carrier of Morocco, prides over facilitating passengers on direct flight from the major international airports of the United Kingdom mainly London Heathrow and Gatwick to Mohammed V International Airport, Casablanca.
- British Airways also connects the United Kingdom to the Morocco on a nonstop flight and is scheduled to commence journey from Gatwick Airport.
- Flight commencing from any major airport of the UK on a direct flight with Royal Air Maroc requires 3h 20m; the shortest possible commuting time to Morocco.
- British Airways consumes a time fill of as low as 3h 45m airborne for the said itinerary.
The flight duration for the indirect flights is subjected to the stopover duration and flight routes. It may be elongated or shortened as per the scheduled stopover on the hub airport of specified airline.
- Austrian Airlines, taking off from the United Kingdom on its one stop flight requires 7h 5m to arrive at Marrakesh Menara Airport.
- Iberia Air has scheduled its flights from the UK to Morocco via Madrid in 5h and 20m.
- Air Algeria embarks on its flight journey from the United Kingdom and arrive Casablanca in 17h 5m.
- Similarly, flights originated by Air France from the United Kingdom entail 5h and 20m to make a safe landing at Casablanca in Morocco.
- Brussels Airlines conducts indirect flight to Casablanca in 9h approximately.
- Travelers may avail cheap flight rates with Egypt Air and it would require 13 h and 45m to arrive at Casablanca.
- Etihad Air takes at least 17 h and 35m to commute from the UK to Casablanca In Morocco. It may vary with the different stopover duration.
- Tap Air Portugal gets finishes off the flight journey from the UK to Morocco in 9h and 20m.
- Passengers who are on board with the flight carrier of Swiss Air spend 10h and 25m in flight before arriving at Morocco.
British Airways is the flag carrier of the United Kingdom and is highly committed in providing the best service standards for its passengers. It operates flights to the top international city airports of Morocco on 35 flights weekly. The most traffic of reputed airline is being operated between London Heathrow and Muhammed V International Airport, Marrakesh Menara Airport, Rabat–Salé Airport, Agadir–Al Massira Airport, Tangier Ibn Battouta Airport, Nador International Airport. Similarly, Royal Air Maroc operates 7 direct flights to its home country from the United Kingdom. All the airlines are striving to carry out operations as smoothly as possible to maintain the extensive global network. Air France optimizes their operational capacity by operating 28 frequencies in a week. Similarly, Egypt Air and Etihad Airlines schedule 14 flights on weekly basis for the passengers. Air Algerie departs seven times in a week to carry passengers abroad from the UK to Morocco. With plenty of alternative comes the cheap airfare deals, Brussels Airlines manages to operate 14 flights on weekly basis proficiently.
While setting off to a destination away from your home country, it is wiser to pack all the belongings that make you feel comfortable during your vacations. So it is important to have a glance at the free baggage allowance offered by various airlines that suit your needs. Your cabin class and flight routes are the significant factors to determine the allowance for checked in baggage.
- If your itinerary includes travel with British Airways, you are most likely to get allowance for your baggage to be a bag of 23 kg in Economy Class, 2 bags of 23 kg each in Premium Economy Class, 2 bags of 32 kg each in Business Class and 3 bags of 32 kg each in First Class.
- Following the standards set by Alitalia, passengers are entitled to carry checked in luggage of one bag weighing 23 kg in Economy Class, 2 bags of 23 kg each in Premium Economy Class, 3 bags weighing 32kg each in Business Class and 2 bags of 23kg each are allowed in Comfort Class.
- Fliers with the Royal Air Maroc are eligible for baggage allowance to be one bag of 23 kg in Economy Class, 2 bags of 23kg each in Business Class.
- While keeping the safety standards in consideration, Tap Portugal facilitates passengers in their respective classes and chosen flight destinations. You may feel free to carry 23kg in all kinds of Economy Classes including Discount, Classic, Basic and Plus whereas Executive Cabin Class privileges you to clutch 2 items up to 32 kg each of hold baggage on your flight.
- In accordance with the regulations for baggage allowance of KLM, your checked in luggage is 1 bag of 23 kg in Economy Class and 2 bags of 32 kg in Business Class.
- Austrian Airlines maintains a global route network in an efficient manner. Thus, it has extended services for free baggage allowance to be one bag weighing 23 kg in Economy Class and 2 bags of 32 kg each in Business Class.
- Air France, in contemplation with the standards of free baggage allowance, applies weight limit. Thus, weight of your checked in luggage must not exceed 23 kg I Economy Class and 32 kg in Premium Economy.
- Agadir–Al Massira Airport (AGA)
- Mohammed V International Airport (CMN)
- Dakhla Airport (VIL)
- Marrakesh Menara Airport (RAK)
- Ouarzazate Airport (OZZ)
- Angads Airport (OUD)
- Rabat–Salé Airport (RBA)
- Tangier Ibn Battouta Airport (TNG)
Mercury, while rising right after winters, calls the tourists to enjoy the beaches. As per the recent trends, the moderate yet pleasant seasons of spring and autumn are best suited to explore the country in amusing weather. Tourist activities are in full swing causing prices to extortionate. Having said that, it is advised to book in advance and confirm reservations before departing from your home country in order to avoid any inconvenience. June through September is pleasantly dry and warm whereas October to April is bit chilly.Low Season:
On the contrary, snow in winter and scorching heat in summer is the low season for tourists. Yet weather is not really stifling, in fact, weather is ever changing from North to South. None can deny the fact that every season brings own charms. The coastal regions get more sunshine; therefore, tourists can resort to soak up the weather at anytime of the year. A little smarter itinerary plan is all that you need to make the best memories. Even extreme weather conditions have something exciting for the tourists especially for ski lovers. Pack your warm clothes in winters and brace yourself for an adventurous skiing season in January till March. And more yet, you can still get to discover the morocco architecture by booking your stay anywhere in cheapest rates.
Casablanca is the hub for Royal Air Maroc, it proficiently operate frequencies nationwide in nominal rates. It requires as low as half hour to commute within immediate cities by air. Transportation system in Morocco is pretty much well developed. Railway is connecting the major cities which are the easier mode of transport. Moreover, moving from one place to another in nearby destinations is convenient on local buses and taxis which are also very economical. In order to open up routes for more exotic tourist highlights, you may rent a car and discover the hidden tourist gems of Morocco.
Enriched with cultural attractions, natural wonders, sub tropical climate and dazzling coastline, Morocco offers a range of accommodation places in all budget sizes. Whether planning a business trip or holiday making with family and friends, you always have a choice to design and avail the personalized package. Where to stay is a question of significant matter when you have a choice of thousands of hotels and accommodation places available.
- Mandarin Oriental
- Dar Ayniwen
- Four Seasons Resort
- Hotel Tigmiza Suites & Pavillons Marrakech
- Ksar Char-Bagh
- Selman Marrakech
- Palais Namaskar
Moreover, staying in a riad is something that should not be missed on while visiting Morocco. The architecture of riad depicts the beautiful coordination of abstract thoughts and sensuous elegance. Above all, these are the most preferred lodging option and all inclusive contemporary amenities too. You will be more than pleasantly surprised to discover that all cities of Morocco are studded with handsome and comfortable riad for your stay where as the best can be found in Marrakech, Tangier, Fes and Rabat. You can choose from any of the following;
- Riad Kniza
- Riad WO
- Dar Zamzam
- Dar 18
- Le Coq Berbere
- Riad Edward
- Riad Honey
- Riad Tizwa
- Riad Al Jazira
- Fix your itinerary during the months of April and September, if you are planning to come for trekking in Morocco.
- During Holy month of Ramadan eateries are mostly closed during day time.
- To enjoy the traditional Moroccan lodging style Prefer staying in riad.
- Tipping is widely accepted and appreciated throughout the country, so load up your wallets with small change, always.
- Since Morocco is a hospitable country; if you are offered a mint tea during your trip to any of the places within, do not refuse at all, just sit and sip.
- Bargaining is very common at local souqs, and it is expected. Do not hesitate and brush up your haggling skills.
- Always book an official tourist guide in consultation with tourist office.
- Be notified about our exclusive discounted deals
- Get promo codes to avail big discounts on your bookings
- Earn up-to 1,000 rewards points