Cheapest price to Morocco
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 126.02
Recent searches for return flights to Morocco
Airlines That Operate Flights To Morocco
- Royal Air Maroc
- British Airways
- Air Algeria
- Air France
- Brussels Airlines
- Egypt Air
- Etihad Airways
- Austrian Airlines
- Iberia Air
- Swiss Air
- Tap Air Portugal
How Long Is The Flight From UK To Morocco?
- A direct flight to Morocco form London Heathrow Airport only lasts for 3 hours and 20 minutes provided by Royal Air Maroc. Flights from London Heathrow Airport to Casablanca are cheaper with a stopover and these flights are 6 to 7 hours long, with a stopover Rome or Lisbon
- From Manchester, the cheapest connecting flights to Morocco are 9 to 10 hours long. These flights usually have a stopover in Amsterdam or Paris.
- Birmingham to Morocco flights are 7 to 8 hours long with a layover in Paris. The airport in Casablanca regularly gets flight by Air France.
- Passengers taking flights from London Gatwick Airport to Morocco often get to their destination in about 7 to 8 hours as well. Most commonly, Iberia transports passengers to Casablanca via Madrid.
- From London to Agadir, most passengers prefer taking the 6 hours journey with Royal Air Maroc. After a brief stopover in Casablanca, travellers fly the one hour flight to Agadir.
Which airlines operate direct flights to morocco from London?
Royal Air Maroc, flag carrier of Morocco, prides over facilitating passengers on direct flight from the major international airports of the United Kingdom mainly London Heathrow and Gatwick to Mohammed V International Airport, Casablanca. In addition to that, British Airways also connects the United Kingdom to the Morocco on a nonstop flight and is scheduled to commence journey from Gatwick Airport.
Cheap Flights to Morocco with Royal Air Maroc
Direct flights are always a bit more expensive than connecting flights. The direct flight offered by Royal Air Maroc from London to Casablanca is relatively cheap but TAP Air Portugal sells a cheaper ticket with a stopover. The difference in the cost per ticket can be around a hundred pounds, which is substantial. However, there is a catch TAP Air Portugal sells all its tickets without any luggage and they charge extra for every piece of baggage the traveller brings on board. For a Moroccan expat returning home with a lot of luggage choosing a cheaper connecting flight with TAP might look enticing but in the end, the airline might charge extra and then the overall price would be somewhat equal. Choosing the direct flight to Casablanca frees you from changing a plane at either Lisbon or Paris and allows you to bring along two-piece of luggage that is 46 kilograms for free and a hand-carry of 10 kilograms.
Royal Air Maroc has scheduled 16 flights to Morocco to not only Casablanca but also to Rabat. Most probably, you would be boarding AT801, AT803 or AT805 for a Moroccan vacation. AT801, for example, takes off at 6:20 PM from London Heathrow Airport and arrives in Casablanca at 9:25 PM. The duration of this direct flight is only three hours and fifteen minutes.
How can I find cheap flights to Morocco with TravelhouseUK if the price isn’t shown online?
Finding last minute flights to Morocco can be a treat. Our website has smarter softwares that churn the distribution networks for available seats even on the eleventh hour. Morocco is one of the best places to visit over the holiday and often the aeroplanes fully book. It is then when our website shows either no results or a list that is less vibrant. Try to change the search query and enter a date a day or two before or after the initial setting. If the event that does not work please call our agents at 020 3745 5784 and ask them for a seat on the earliest flight out to Morocco. At times, airlines release cancelled or unbooked seats at throw away prices. Our agents can snag them for you and perfect your travel plans.
How does TravelhouseUK find such low prices for Morocco?
This is where our decade old experience in the UK travel and tourism industry shines forth. With tourism to Morocco ever on the increase, it is difficult to quickly find the cheapest flights to Morocco especially in the peak season in December and January. Our travel agents and experts use their talents for hunting the best seats for our customers. The global distribution systems can be tricky to maneuver through but, we leave no stone unturned to find a flight that is affordable for our customer. We also believe in the freedom of movement, and where other travel agencies take ridiculous commissions hampering travel, we inculcate your trust and enable people to exercise their right to explore.
which are Major International Airports In Morocco?
Morocco has more than a dozen airports that enable tourists to hop from one corner of the country to the next. However, the below three busiest airports are the ones used by Briton taking a tour of Morocco.
- Mohammed V International Airport (CMN) is the busiest airport in Morocco with about 8.5 million passengers passing through its gates in 2018. The airport serves as a convenient stop for flights that connect Europe with Africa and is the primary hub of Royal Air Maroc, Morocco’s flag bearing carrier. Mohammed V International is further inland and south of the main city of Casablanca. You can reach the city centre via the A3 Highway which is just a 30-minute journey by car. Moroccan VIP lounge service is known as the ‘Salon Convives de Marque’ is also available at this airport.
- Marrakesh Menara Airport (RAK) welcomes passengers from not only many European countries on the Mediterranean but also from many Arab nations of the world. Just last year the airport handled about 5.2 million passengers. Even though the city has sprawled and grown around Marrakesh airport, it makes the city centre travel time shorter from the airport to your hotel in the city centre. A 15-minute car ride can get you to Annakhil, near the medina. Ryan Air aircraft also regularly visit Marrakesh.
- Agadir–Al Massira Airport (AGA) has regular flights to Casablanca and back, courtesy Royal Air Maroc. The third-busiest international airport of the country became an essential part of Morocco’s infrastructure with the rise of tourists coming from the United Kingdom and Ireland. Last year about 2 million passengers used Agadir Airport. The coastal city of Agadir is about 25 kilometers west of the airport. One can take the Avenue Mohammed V to travel to the downtown Agadir, which is only a 40-minute journey on a taxi.
What are the entry requirements to Morocco for British travellers?
British travellers do not need a visa to enter Morocco for travel and tourism purposes. If your vacation is less than three months all you need is an entry stamp on your British passport at the airport. Please make sure that your passport is stamped because some tourists have faced difficultly exiting Morocco due to their negligence.
Weekly schedule of airlines flying from the united kingdom to morocco
British Airways is the flag carrier of the United Kingdom and is highly committed in providing the best service standards for its passengers. It operates flights to the top international city airports of Morocco on 35 flights weekly. The most traffic of reputed airline is being operated between London Heathrow and Muhammad V International Airport, Marrakesh Menara Airport, Rabat–Salé Airport, Agadir–Al Massira Airport, Tangier Ibn Battouta Airport, Nador International Airport. Similarly, Royal Air Maroc operates 7 direct flights to its home country from the United Kingdom. All the airlines are striving to carry out operations as smoothly as possible to maintain the extensive global network. Air France optimizes its operational capacity by operating 28 frequencies in a week. Similarly, Egypt Air and Etihad Airlines schedule 14 flights on a weekly basis for the passengers. Air Algerie departs seven times in a week to carry passengers abroad from the UK to Morocco. With plenty of alternatives comes the cheap airfare deals, Brussels Airlines manages to operate 14 flights on a weekly basis proficiently.High Season
Mercury, while rising right after winters, calls the tourists to enjoy the beaches. As per the recent trends, the moderate yet pleasant seasons of spring and autumn are best suited to explore the country in amusing weather. Tourist activities are in full swing causing prices to extortionate. Having said that, it is advised to book in advance and confirm reservations before departing from your home country in order to avoid any inconvenience. June through September is pleasantly dry and warm whereas October to April is a bit chilly.Low Season:
On the contrary, snow in winter and scorching heat in summer is the low season for tourists. Yet the weather is not really stifling, in fact, the weather is ever-changing from North to South. None can deny the fact that every season brings own charms. The coastal regions get more sunshine; therefore, tourists can resort to soak up the weather at any time of the year. A little smarter itinerary plan is all that you need to make the best memories. Even extreme weather conditions have something exciting for tourists, especially for ski lovers. Pack your warm clothes in winters and brace yourself for an adventurous skiing season in January till March. And more yet, you can still get to discover the morocco architecture by booking your stay anywhere in cheapest rates.
Baggage allowance of different airlines flying from the united kingdom to morocco
While setting off to a destination away from your home country, it is wiser to pack all the belongings that make you feel comfortable during your vacations. So it is important to have a glance at the free baggage allowance offered by various airlines that suit your needs. Your cabin class and flight routes are the significant factors to determine the allowance for checked in baggage.
- If your itinerary includes travel with British Airways, you are most likely to get allowance for your baggage to be a bag of 23 kg in Economy Class, 2 bags of 23 kg each in Premium Economy Class, 2 bags of 32 kg each in Business Class and 3 bags of 32 kg each in First Class.
- Following the standards set by Alitalia, passengers are entitled to carry checked in luggage of one bag weighing 23 kg in Economy Class, 2 bags of 23 kg each in Premium Economy Class, 3 bags weighing 32kg each in Business Class and 2 bags of 23kg each are allowed in Comfort Class.
- Fliers with the Royal Air Maroc are eligible for baggage allowance to be one bag of 23 kg in Economy Class, 2 bags of 23kg each in Business Class.
- While keeping the safety standards in consideration, Tap Portugal facilitates passengers in their respective classes and chosen flight destinations. You may feel free to carry 23kg in all kinds of Economy Classes including Discount, Classic, Basic and Plus whereas Executive Cabin Class privileges you to clutch 2 items up to 32 kg each of hold baggage on your flight.
- In accordance with the regulations for baggage allowance of KLM, your checked in luggage is 1 bag of 23 kg in Economy Class and 2 bags of 32 kg in Business Class.
- Austrian Airlines maintains a global route network in an efficient manner. Thus, it has extended services for free baggage allowance to be one bag weighing 23 kg in Economy Class and 2 bags of 32 kg each in Business Class.
- Air France, in contemplation with the standards of free baggage allowance, applies weight limit. Thus, weight of your checked in luggage must not exceed 23 kg I Economy Class and 32 kg in Premium Economy.
Getting around in morocco
Casablanca is the hub for Royal Air Maroc, it proficiently operate frequencies nationwide in nominal rates. It requires as low as half hour to commute within immediate cities by air. Transportation system in Morocco is pretty much well developed. Railway is connecting the major cities which are the easier mode of transport. Moreover, moving from one place to another in nearby destinations is convenient on local buses and taxis which are also very economical. In order to open up routes for more exotic tourist highlights, you may rent a car and discover the hidden tourist gems of Morocco.
Why visit morocco?
With our widely spread global network, TravelhouseUK facilitates you with the most comprehensive travel deals to anywhere in Africa. Like other African destinations, Morocco has a vast range of experiences to offer to the tourists. Our itinerary plan includes all the highlights of the country with the glimpse in to its culture and traditions. Whether it’s the hiking trip to High Atlas Mountains, tour to white villas or drive on super highways with palm-lined boulevards, Morocco is the all in all fascinating country with steeped ways of life and the best destination to escape winters.
Hotel and accommodation places in morocco
Enriched with cultural attractions, natural wonders, sub tropical climate and dazzling coastline, Morocco offers a range of accommodation places in all budget sizes. Whether planning a business trip or holiday making with family and friends, you always have a choice to design and avail the personalized package. Where to stay is a question of significant matter when you have a choice of thousands of hotels and accommodation places available.
- Mandarin Oriental
- Dar Ayniwen
- Four Seasons Resort
- Hotel Tigmiza Suites & Pavillons Marrakech
- Ksar Char-Bagh
- Selman Marrakech
- Palais Namaskar
Moreover, staying in a riad is something that should not be missed on while visiting Morocco. The architecture of riad depicts the beautiful coordination of abstract thoughts and sensuous elegance. Above all, these are the most preferred lodging option and all inclusive contemporary amenities too. You will be more than pleasantly surprised to discover that all cities of Morocco are studded with handsome and comfortable riad for your stay where as the best can be found in Marrakech, Tangier, Fes and Rabat. You can choose from any of the following;
- Riad Kniza
- Riad WO
- Dar Zamzam
- Dar 18
- Le Coq Berbere
- Riad Edward
- Riad Honey
- Riad Tizwa
- Riad Al Jazira
- Fix your itinerary during the months of April and September, if you are planning to come for trekking in Morocco.
- During Holy month of Ramadan eateries are mostly closed during day time.
- To enjoy the traditional Moroccan lodging style Prefer staying in riad.
- Tipping is widely accepted and appreciated throughout the country, so load up your wallets with small change, always.
- Since Morocco is a hospitable country; if you are offered a mint tea during your trip to any of the places within, do not refuse at all, just sit and sip.
- Bargaining is very common at local souqs, and it is expected. Do not hesitate and brush up your haggling skills.
- Always book an official tourist guide in consultation with tourist office.