During peak summer season, the Cheap flights to Victoria Falls are mostly loaded with tourists, so one needs to be more careful and plan in advance in order to secure their seats. Victoria Falls are labeled as the chief natural wonder of Africa, home to a habitat of avifauna, aqua fauna and general wildlife species. All Victoria Falls flights land towards the Zimbabwe side of the falls, at the Victoria Falls International Airport. International flights are mostly focused upon Johannesburg, which total to about 50 in frequency every week. Both Business class and Economy class seats are available for booking cheap flight tickets to Victoria Falls with TravelhouseUK, which is deals in contracts with carriers such as South African Airways, British Airways and Lufthansa Airlines for the purpose.
Recent searches for return flights to Victoria Falls 2020/2021
Which airlines fly from the UK to Victoria Falls
- British Airways: Daily flights to Victoria Falls (LHR-VFA) with options to connect Kenya Airways at Nairobi or South African Airways at JNB.
- South African Airways: London to Victoria Falls flights are available daily via Johannesburg.
- Ethiopian Airlines: Ethiopian Airlines manages two daily flights from Heathrow to Victoria Falls via Addis Ababa.
- Kenya Airways: From Heathrow. Kenya Airways has regular Victoria Falls flights via Nairobi.
How long is the flight to Victoria Falls from the UK?
- The shortest trip by BA to Victoria Falls is 16 hours and 30 minutes long from London Heathrow Airport and has a single stopover in Johannesburg. Other airlines offer flights at a cheaper rate but also have two stops in between.
- Flights to Victoria Falls from Manchester are 18 hours long with the quickest one offered by British Airways. A cheaper but time-consuming route is provided by Qatar Airways and takes 24 hours and 40 minutes.
- The journey from Birmingham to Victoria Falls is also more than 24 hours long with a combination of airlines that include South African Airlines, KLM and Air France.
- All planes taking off from London Gatwick Airport take more than 24 hours to reach Victoria Falls. Qatar Airways provides the quickest routes via Doha.
What are the cheapest airlines to fly from London to Victoria Falls?
South African Airways is the cheapest and the most preferred airline for travelling from London to Victoria Falls. The fares of South African Airways compete with Qatar Airways, but where Doha is out of the way, flights via Johannesburg to Victoria Falls are quick and a better option.
Which are the major international airports in Victoria Falls city?
Victoria Falls city has only one International airport, namely Victoria Falls International Airport. Opened to the public in 2013, it currently hosts domestic and South African Airliners. The airport is only a 20-minute taxi ride from the grand waterfall and processes to 1 million eco-tourists annually..
How far is the Victoria Falls international airport from the city centre?
Victoria Falls Airport is being used to serve the tourism industry of Victoria Falls. The waterfall is 18 kilometres from the town of Victoria Falls.
What is the best time to visit Victoria Falls?
Ideally, tours to Victoria Falls are in full swing during April and May, just after the rainy season. It is when the snow in the highlands has fully melted, and the immense torrent of water delights white water rafters. The meltwater rushes down at full capacity and offers the panoramic views of thundering waterfalls. The splendour of Victoria Falls safaris is also best enjoyed in June, July and August. During these summer months, the temperature hovers between 22 C and 28 C, and there is not a rainy cloud in sight.
What are the major landmarks in Victoria Falls city?
- Breathe in the mist perfuming from the Victoria Falls, as the gushing waters scatter and thunder on stones below.
- Feel young again and experience white water rafting on the Zambezi River.
- Sway with the beating heart of nature, among the elephants and the wildebeests at Zambezi National Park.
- Rediscover yourself with your loved ones on a sunset cruise over the Zambezi River.
- Witness the Boabob tree cluster near Victoria Falls town. The trees are both alien-looking and a spectacle.
- Peer over the famous Victoria Falls Bridge, connecting Zambia and Zimbabwe, and let the sense of falling water cleanse your soul.
Why visit Victoria Falls?
There is no need to ask why; this town is named after the spectacular wild card of nature – Victoria Falls, which is undoubtedly a heavenly destination. The most massive uninterrupted sheet of falling water is a hotspot for tourists from around the world. Whether you want to enjoy the water splash by standing on the Knife-Edge Bridge or by diving into the Devil’s pool, you are surely going to make a memory of a lifetime.
How to get around Victoria Falls city?
You can get around on foot, as most of the sites are within 3 kilometres from Victoria Falls. There are plentiful cabs to carry you within the town. Also, most of the hotels do offer shuttle services to their guests. There is a variety of tour operators and car rentals, offering a range of rental vehicles. You can also find affordable taxis at the airport.
Which are the best hotels to stay in Victoria Falls?
Many local hotels in Victoria Falls have upgraded their services to match the standards of international hotel chains. You do not need to be worried about the budget accommodation as Victoria Falls also offers wide-ranging lodges at varying prices with standard facilities. The lodges are far more abundant and closer to the falls. Our experts have chosen a few of the following for the relaxing stay in Victoria Falls.
- Pamusha Lodge
- The Kingdom Hotel
- Bayete Guest Lodge
- Cresta Sprayview
- Tatenda Lodge
- Mopani Lodge
- Backpackers Lodge