Behold the diversity of Arab-African cultures with cheap flights to Rabat, the capital city of Morocco. Withholding rich traditions and heritage, Rabat has widely progressed towards becoming an alpha-world city. It came into being from a conglomeration of major towns to form a large port at the Atlantic Ocean alongside the Bou Regreg River. Even though the port has lost its significance due to siltation, major industrial complexes have taken its place. All Rabat flights rely upon Sales international Airport, located 5 miles to the cities’ outskirts and connected to over 12 cities with 120 international and 14 domestic flights every week. Both Royal Air Maroc and Air France are in competition for facilitating cheap flight tickets to Rabat with TravelhouseUK.
Recent searches for return flights to Rabat 2021/2022
Which airlines operate flights to Rabat from UK?
- Royal Air Maroc
- Air France
- British Airways
- Air Arabia Maroc
Are there any direct flights to Rabat?
- Royal Air Maroc operates direct flights to Rabat from London Heathrow. There are 2 flights per week; one on Tuesday and the other on Saturday.
- Direct flights from London Stansted to Rabat are offered by Ryanair. The airline operates 3 flights per week; one every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
If you are looking for connecting flights, you will see that quite a number of airlines are offering them. British Airways, Air France, and KLM are the top operators.
What is the flight duration from UK to Rabat?
- A direct flight to Rabat from London Heathrow takes 3 hours and 10 minutes. Royal Air Maroc offers direct flights for this route. The fastest one-stop flight takes 5 hours and 20 minutes. It is operated by Air France via Paris.
- The minimum flight duration from London Stansted to Rabat is 3 hours and 15 minutes on a direct flight with Ryanair.
- The fastest one-stop flight from London Gatwick takes 8 hours and 10 minutes to reach Rabat. The flight is code-shared between British Airways and Air France. This is a two-stop flight via Turin and Paris.
- Flybe and Air France operate connecting code-shared flights to Rabat from Manchester, taking a total of 5 hours and 30 minutes to complete the journey. There is a layover in Paris.
- The total flight duration from Edinburgh to Rabat is 6 hours and 5 minutes with Air France. The flight involves a brief layover in Paris.
- From Birmingham to Rabat, the minimum flight duration is 4 hours and 55 minutes. The operating airline is Air Arabia Maroc. The flight is via Agadir.
When can I find the cheapest Rabat flights?
A drop in prices is expected in February, March, and May. Fuelled by the idea of visiting exotic destinations for a travel fix, many people seem to ignore the fact that travelling during a certain period can get them the same experience at a lower cost. Rabat is a year-round destination for tourism, so why not visit this jewel of a city when it is less crowded?
Is Travelhouseuk offering low-cost deals on flights to Rabat?
Travelhouseuk is a reliable travel partner that offers you a range of cheap flights to Rabat from the United Kingdom. Our flight deals are aimed at maximising your savings, and at the same time, offering value for your money. You can call us at 020 3137 2316 and find some of the lowest airfares, readily available. If the figure is still beyond your set budget, we will try our level best to fish out an even lower price. Our newsletter is another step in an effort to provide you with the latest offers, so make sure you subscribe to it. Be it a long-awaited holiday trip or an urgent business flight; make your online reservations now.
Can I fly to Rabat now and pay later?
Maybe you have been waiting for the price to drop, but it has taken off instead? If postponing the flight is out of the question, you can call travelhouseuk to secure a 'Fly Now, Pay Later' plan. This allows you to book the flight after paying a minimum deposit. Your ticket will be issued immediately. You will pay the remaining amount in easy instalments later on. If you can give us a call, our travel agent will lead you through the process.
What is the cost of a return-flight to Rabat?
Get going! A return-ticket for Rabat is available for as low as 209 GBP with Air France. Join us on Facebook and WhatsApp (07497866657) to get access to amazing flight deals and last-minute offers. Getting connected with one of our travel agents will open up a lot of options for you to choose from.
Which is the main international airport In Rabat?
Rabat–Salé Airport is an International airport serving this capital city of Morocco. This joint public and military airport is located about 8 kilometres northeast of the city centre. RBA is the IATA code. Passengers can reach the city by bus or taxi..
What are the major tourist attractions in Rabat?
The Kasbah district is a major sightseeing draw. You can see a fortress that was built in the 11th century in an absolute Andalusian style. Your visit will be great even if you are not a history buff. The balmy ambience of old buildings is complemented by a riverfront location.Andalusian Gardens:
The place remains open to the public on all days of the week, and the entrance is free. The design is kept strictly Andalusian. One can find parallels only in the pages of history. Since it shares nearly the same location as the Kasbah of Udayas, you can visit both in a day-trip.Mausoleum of King Mohammed, The Fifth:
The final resting place of King Mohammed the fifth, and his family is a marvel of traditional art and design. The splendour of its interior layout only increases as you inch closer to the tomb chamber in its middle. Hassan Tower, another important landmark, is also close by.Chellah:
Some call it Chellah, and others Shalla, this site has been functioning as the city's cemetery for ages. The enclosure is well-fortified with battlements and towers.
Which are the best hotels in Rabat for travellers?
- Hotel la Tour Hassan Palace
- Riad Dar el Kebira
- Riad Rabat l'Alcazar
- Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses
- The View Hotel
- Hotel Le Diwan Rabat-MGallery
- Villa Mandarine
- Riad el Maati
- Riad Kalaa
- Riad Dar Zouhour
- Riad Meftaha
- Le Pietri Urban Hotel
- Riad el Bir
- Dar Mayssane
- Temperature tends to vary from high to as low as 32°F in winter evenings. It is advisable to pack some relatively warm clothing.
- You can buy the native crafts of Rabat from the arts and crafts boutiques located in Tarik El Marsa.
- Rugs are some special craft of Rabat, made of wool mostly red in colour having diamond motif in centre. Buy from the Rue des Consuls in medina, if you wish so.
- For buying native artistries of Rabat visit Tarik El Marsa, for many crafts boutiques are set out there for tourists.
- Most likeable outdoor activities amongst tourists are hiking and bird watching at the Mamora Forest. You can have them at Lac SidiBoughabaParcas well.
- To make your night pulsating, late-night entertainment is given at de Melilla and on rue Patrice Lumumba.
- For savouringpure Moroccan food at low price, move to down rue Mohammed V and along rue Souika, in Medina. Your taste buds will supple one of the finest tastes in the region.