Cheap flights to Botswana
Cheapest price to Botswana
(from London Heathrow)
Recent searches for return flights to Botswana
Airlines that fly to botswana
- Ethiopian airlines (ET)
- Air France (AF)
- British Airways (BA)
- South African Airways (SA)
- Iberia Air (IB)
- Emirates (EK)
- Virgin Atlantic (VS)
- Lufthansa (LH)
- Etihad airlines (EY)
- Egypt Air (MS)
- Flights from Heathrow to Botswana (LHR-GBE) via Addis Ababa with Ethiopian Airlines: 16 hours and 15 minutes
- Heathrow to Botswana (LHR-GBE) via Johannesburg with British Airways: 14 hours and 15 minutes
- Swiss International Airlines flight connections from Heathrow to Botswana (LHR-GBE) via Zurich and Johannesburg: 17 hours and 20 minutes
- Flight from Heathrow to Botswana (LHR-GBE) with Iberia via Spain and Johannesburg: 16 h 40 minutes
- Heathrow to Botswana (LHR-GBE) with South African Airways via Johannesburg: 27 hours and 10 minutes
- Flights with British Airways from Heathrow to Botswana (LHR-MUB) via Johannesburg: 14 hours and 45 minutes
- Emirates flying from Heathrow To Muan (LHR-Maun) via Dubai and Johannesburg: 27 hours 10 minutes
Currently Botswana is served by airlines with a stopover en route only
Depending upon the time of travel you are planning to visit Botswana , you are looking at a price of £479 to £1100 per person from London heathrow and other UK airports .
Flights from London Heathrow to Gaborone (LHR-GBE)
- Ethiopian Airlines: All the week except Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday
- British Airways: Flight Connections are operated seven times a week.
- Iberia Air: Flight Connections are operated daily.
- Air France: Seven times a week
- Swiss International Airlines: Seven times a week.
- Emirates: Seven times a week.
- South African Airlines: Seven times a week
- Virgin Atlantic: Seven times a week
- Lufthansa: Seven times a week
Manchester to Gaborone (MAN-GBE)
- Air France: Daily Flight Connections
- British Airways: Daily Flight Connections
- Swiss International Airlines: Daily Flight Connections
- Lufthansa: Flight Connections seven times a week
- Ethiopia Airlines: Flight Connections seven times a week
- Etihad Airlines: Flight Connections are operated daily
London Heathrow to Muan Airport (LHR-MUB)
- British Airways: Seven times a week
- Swiss International Airlines: Seven times a week
- Lufthansa: Seven times a week
- Egypt Air: Seven times a week
- Emirates: Seven times a week
- British Airways is committed for providing the shortest flights to Botswana. It allows 1 bag of 23 kg in Economy Class, 2 bags of 23 kg in Premium Economy Class, 3 bags of 32 kg in Business and First Class.
- Besides British Airways, Ethiopia Airlines also provide generous free baggage allowance for passengers. Thus, allowing 2 pieces of 23 kg each in Economy Class and 3 pieces of 23 kg each in Cloud Nine.
- South African Airways permits its economy class passengers to take 1 piece of 23kg whereas business class passengers including free baggage allowance of one bag of 23kg each in Economy Class and 2 bags of 32 kg each in Business Class.
- Francistown Airport (FRW)
- Sir Seretse Khama International Airport (GBE)
- Maun Airport (MUB)
Your itinerary plan depends on multiple factors including your holidays, activities and interests. Among all the related factors, major concern is weather and budget for the visitors. Different weather conditions hold different charms and attractions for the tourists. Winter lasts from May to October which is the most favorable time for Botswana Safari. Wildlife is gathered around water resources and game viewing is at its peak during this season. A multitude of tourists can be seen making their gateway to Botswana specifically in July during school holidays which causes overbooked flights, camping space and luxury accommodations.Low Season
Just opposite to the seasons in Europe, weather gets warm and dry by the end of October. In January, wet season cools down the environment considerably with the rainy showers. Due to which, emerald green vegetation refreshes the tourists. Though wild life is dispersed and game viewing restricts to Chobe's Savute region and the Kalahari to enchant the tourists. Also, traveler may indulge in bird watching in this season. Moreover, your whole itinerary including your ticket and accommodation cost you much lesser in low season than if you go in high season. People may opt to book cheap flights to Botswana during Christmas and New Year holidays which is the most appropriate time to avoid inflated prices and experience the sensational game view.
The rail network, both on the domestic and international scales, has been completely suspended until further complete renovation. The main reliance is on bus companies centralized in Gaborone, as well as a series of mini buses and combies which serve as the general public transport option for commuting. The expressways and highways are well structured to serve for all kinds of traffic by road. Some of the destinations are located well displaced at a range of more than a thousand kilometres across the country, like Gaborone and Kasane, and in such cases domestic flights can also be considered an option.
- The distance between UK and Botswana is 5619 miles.
- Kenya Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Egypt Air and South African Airways offer amazing flight deals to Bostwana from UK.
- There are three airports in Botswana.
- A flight from United Kingdom to Botswana takes almost 11 hours and 30 minutes.
- Most flights to Gaborone fly from UK in the evening.
- There are no direct flights to Gaborone from United Kingdom.
- The time difference between Gaborone and United Kingdom is 1 hour.
- £1 is equal to 15 Botswanan Pula
- Flight frequency at Sir Seretse Khama International Airport: More than 45 domestic and around 195 international flights depart the airport every week.
- Flight frequency at Maun Airport: 42 internation and 35 domestic departures are seen at the airport each week