020 3137 2316
Cheap flights to Rwanda
Cheapest price to Rwanda
(from London Heathrow)
Recent searches for return flights to Rwanda
Which Airlines Fly To Rwanda From The UK?
- KLM / Air France
- Kenya Airways
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- British Airways
- Etihad Airways
- Brussels Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
Which Airline Operates Direct Flights To Rwanda From The United Kingdom?
RwandAir is the only operator of direct flights from the United Kingdom to Kigali International Airport, Rwanda. RwandAir operates these flights from the London Gatwick Airport. Presently this direct flight is only operated on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
How Long Is The Flight To Rwanda?
- The shortest flight between UK and Rwanda is only 9 hours and 40 minutes long. This is a direct flight operated by RwandAir from London Gatwick.
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Rwanda is 11 hours and 15 minutes with Brussels Airlines.
- From the Manchester Airport, Brussels Airlines take at least 11 hours and 55 minutes to reach their target destination, Rwanda.
- It takes 12 hours for a flight from Birmingham to reach Rwanda. Brussels Airlines is the operator airline.
Which Is The Cheapest Airline That Flies To Rwanda?
Turkish Airlines is the preferred airline for travellers flying on a limited budget. Of all the major airlines flying to Rwanda, this is the only one offering the cheapest fares. On average, the cost of a return-ticket to Rwanda with Turkish Airlines will be 369 GBP.
Which Are The International Airports In Rwanda?
- Kigali International Airport (Kigali)
- Kamembe International Airport (Cyangugu)
Which Rwanda Airport Is Closest To The Capital City?
The Kigali International Airport is the only airport serving commercial flights to and from the capital city of Rwanda, Kigali. The airport is conveniently located within the city proper and it is only a 20 minute drive to the Kigali Serena Hotel.
What Is The Best Time To Visit Rwanda?
The country’s dry season is known to attract hundreds of tourists and safari lovers from all over the globe. Starting from June and remaining until the end of August, the dry season provides sufficient opportunities for day tripping, wildlife tracking, and trekking. There is little to no rain and the temperature hangs around 27 °C.
Which Are The Famous National Parks In Rwanda?
- Akagera National Park
- Nyungwe National Park
- Volcanoes National Park
- Mukura Forest Reserve
Which Are The Best Hotels Near Kigali International Airport?
- Grand Legacy Hotel - 6-minute drive
- Five To Five Hotel - 8-minute drive
- Gorillas Golf Hotel - 10-minute drive
- Accord Hotel - 10-minute drive
- The Manor Hotel - 14-minute drive
- There are no direct flight options available for now between United Kingdom and Rwanda.
- A flight from United Kingdom takes around 9 hours to reach Rwanda.
- Airport serving for flights to and from Rwanda is Kigali International Airport.
- More than 450 flights departed from the Rwanda each week.
- Airlines offering flights between United Kingdom and Rwanda include Ethiopian Airlines, Turkish Airlines, SN Brussels Airlines, KLM, Qatar Airways and Kenya Airways.
- Ethiopian Airlines offers two daily flights to Rwanda via Addis Ababa and they take off from London in the evening.
- Turkish Airline flies to Rwanda offering three daily flights from London Heathrow and one from London Gatwick.
- Rwanda flights with Turkish Airlines from London take off in the morning.