Planning on taking a holiday break with our cheap flights to Luanda? That too among coconut palms, bars, wide sandy beaches and calm waters? Then put Luanda on your Itinerary and give us a call! Look no further than travelhouseuk for a guaranteed best price in the market. Luanda is a vibrant centre that should be on your bucket list. Schedule a call back, leave us a query online, ask us to beat the best quote you received, or simply call us, it’s never been easier to find bargain flights deals to Luanda.
Use our search box for a wide range of airline options and fares. Just give us a call to get a price or to beat your best quote, leave us a query or schedule a call to speak with our skilled experts now for superb flight offers! Choose from a wide range of airlines offering cheap tickets to Luanda from UK, including Lufthansa, Air France, KLM, Emirates, Ethiopian Airlines and many more.
Recent searches for return flights to Luanda 2020/2021
Which airlines offer Luanda flights from UK?
- Air France
- TAP Air Portugal
- Royal Air Maroc
- British Airways
Are there any direct flights to Luanda from UK?
Airlines are not offering direct flights to Luanda from the UK at present. However, travellers can avail connecting flights with major airlines like Air France, Lufthansa, Royal Air Maroc, TAP Air Portugal, and Emirates. Get your flight booked today at competitive prices with travelhouseuk. Since direct flights are not available, we can get you an indirect flight that takes the minimum time possible to reach Luanda.
What is the flight duration from UK to Luanda?
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Luanda is 11 hours and 10 minutes with KLM. The flight includes a layover in Amsterdam. Flights with other airlines will take longer.
- The flight duration from London Gatwick to Luanda is 12 hours and 35 minutes with Royal Air Maroc. Here we have a two-stop flight via Casablanca and Libreville.
- Lufthansa flights from Manchester to Luanda take at least 11 hours and 25 minutes. These are the shortest one-stop flights available for this route. Frankfurt is the layover.
- The total flight duration from Edinburgh to Luanda is 12 hours and 5 minutes minimum with Brussels Airlines. The flight is via Brussels.
- From Birmingham, it will take at least 11 hours and 15 minutes for a flight to reach Luanda. Lufthansa is the operating airline and the flight involves a layover in Frankfurt.
What is the cost of a flight to Luanda from London?
You can find Luanda flights priced between the range of 395 and 733 GBP. This is what is currently available. However, owing to the dynamic nature of prices, it would be wise to book in advance. The ticket will be booked as per the price showing at the time of your particular booking. By sending us a query through social media, you set a fare alert. This increases your chances of securing discounts and limited-time offers..
Can I fly to Luanda now and pay later?
Fancy a flight deal where you can make the payment in instalments? Well, you have it right here! 'Fly Now, Pay Later' is a payment plan service that we offer to our customers. At times, fares are really skyrocketing and cancelling your dream vacation seems to be the only way out. Well, keep the preparations up to and running as you have a payment plan now. You only have to make a basic deposit, and we will issue your ticket right away. Both Business and Economy Class flyers can avail 'Fly Now, Pay Later.' You can schedule the instalments with our travel agent when you call us at 020 3137 2316. For now, you are all set for take-off.
Which airlines are offering cheap Business Class flights for Luanda In 2020?
A Business Class flight deal is the perfect example of getting value for money. You get amenities and top-notch flying experience at an affordable cost. Air France, Emirates, Lufthansa, British Airways, and Royal Air Maroc are the most popular choices nowadays. For information on any of our deals, dial 020 3137 2316. You can send us your queries on Facebook and Twitter as well.
Is British Airways offering flights to Luanda from UK?
Setting standards for quality air travel, British Airways continues to serve UK travellers on their journeys abroad. British Airways' Luanda flights are available from most of the cities, namely, London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Glasgow, and Leeds. If you have been with us on Facebook or Twitter, you might have come across one deal or another for Luanda. If not, you can always chat with us to find more. If you would prefer a phone call instead, feel free to dial 020 3137 2316 any time.
Which airline offers The cheapest flights to Luanda?
The airline offering the cheapest flights to Luanda is TAP Air Portugal with fares starting from 395 GBP. Flights are via Lisbon, and it is the airline of choice for most budget travellers. TAP Air Portugal operates flights to Luanda from both London Heathrow and London Gatwick.
Which is the cheapest time to fly to Luanda?
Seize the opportunity to secure a low-season flight deal by travelling in November, or between February and April. Tap the subscribe button to sign up for our newsletter offers. This will carry the latest deals on Luanda flights or an urgent notice regarding limited-time offers. Nothing certain can be said of airfares, which are updated regularly, so keep yourself informed by staying in touch with travelhouseuk.
Can I get flights to Luanda with Hotel?
Committed to delivering you the best holiday experience in Luanda, travelhouseuk carries out hotel reservations in addition to flight bookings. Subject to availability, of course, we can get you the best place for a stay in Luanda that money can buy. Our offers range from boutique hotels to more budget-friendly bed and breakfasts. Hotel bookings will be made upon demand, and we make it certain that the cost does not exceed your travel budget. As a safety net for your booking, we provide ATOL and ABTA protection.
Which is the main international airport in Luanda?
Quatro de Fevereiro International Airport is the official name for the airport that serves Luanda. However, it is at times, just called Luanda Airport. For convenience, remember that its IATA code is LAD. It is situated south of the city, only 4.5 kilometres from the centre, making it an easy commute to your hotel.
When is the best time to visit Luanda?
Weather-wise, Luanda is among the most pleasant cities in Angola. When deciding on the best time for a visit, consider travelling between May and September. Temperature maintains an average of 23 C, and there is less humidity as compared to other months. Trekkers cannot ask for anything better. Tourist influx is at a high during this period, so booking flights and hotels in advance is the key here..
What are the major tourist attractions in Luanda?
- Fortress of Sao Miguel
- Ilha de Luanda Island
- Quiçama National Park
- Iron Palace
- Church of Our Lady of Remedies
- National Museum of Slavery
- Bicuari National Park
Which are the best hotels in Luanda?
- Epic Sana Hotel (5-star)
- Hotel Tropico (4-star)
- Hotel Presidente (4-star)
- Hotel Baia (4-star)
- Alvalade Hotel (4-star)
- RK Suite Hotel (4-star)
- Ibis Styles IU Luanda (3-star)
- Casas de Luanda (3-star)
- Art House (3-star)
- Luna Hotel Zombo (3-star)
- You can choose to fly to Luanda from 10 UK airports.
- It takes almost 9 hours for a flight from London to Luanda.
- Preferred airlines to fly with to Luanda are Iberia Airways, KLM and Royal Air Maroc.
- Luanda and London are 4140 miles apart.
- Luanda flights start from £621 and can go more than £2200 with business class.
- There is no time difference between Luanda and London.
- BA offers direct flights to Luanda from Heathrow.
- Most of the airlines operate Luanda flights in the evening
- Royal Air Maroc offers flights daily to Luanda
- Lufthansa, Tap Air Portugal, Air France and Emirates operate flights to Luanda from major UK airports
- Tap Air Portugal is a good option to fly with in terms of baggage allowance as it gives you two pieces of 23 kgs each and 7 kgs hand luggage