Tired of search for exclusive Flights to Eritrea? TravelHouseuk helps you discover cheap tickets for Eritrea with comfort and ease! Eritrea should be on your list of destinations if you are an explorer and history enthusiast. With many controversies and crises faced by Eritrea, it still offers richness for tourists through its huge seacoast, more than 300 islands, forested mountains, hot-water-springs, Wildlife and hot sandy desert. Lufthansa, Egypt Air and Air France operates flights from the UK to Eritrea while numerous connections are possible via Johannesburg.
Economical Eritrea flights are one of the chief specialities at Travelhouseuk as a leader in African destinations flights. Whether you are exploring a travel itinerary being a tourism enthusiast, or simply tracking an economical flight back home, you can find affordable flights to Eritrea.
Recent searches for return flights to Eritrea 2020/2021
Which airlines operate flights from UK to Eritrea?
- Egypt Air
- Turkish Airlines
How long is the flight from UK to Eritrea?
- Heathrow to Eritrea one-stop flight: 12 hours and 40 minutes
- Heathrow to Eritrea on flight with double connections : 16 hours and 35 minutes
- Manchester to Eritrea on a flight with two stopovers: 14 hours and 55 minutes
Which popular stopover can be booked on your flights to Eritrea from UK?
The most popular stopover for flights to Eritrea is Cairo on a one stop flight as well as shortest flight to Eritrea from UK. In addition, you may also choose to book flight with Turkish Airlines to avail a stopover at Istanbul.
Which is the cheapest airline for flights to Eritrea from UK?
The cheapest airline to Eritrea is Egypt Air which offers flights to Eritrea on an average fare of 492GBP It is highly recommended to book flights well in advance before you fly to get your hands on the cheapest tickets
Which is the major international airport in Eritrea?
The major international airport in Eritrea is located in the capital city, Asmara. It caters to all the inbound and outbound flights from all across the world.
What is the best time to visit Eritrea?
The country can be divided into two climatic regions: the coastal plains and the northern highlands. The coastal plains are more favorable when visited between December and February, due to the heat and humidity. The highlands and the mountainous north are actually lush green and pleasant due to the heavy rains that the area receives. It gets a bit chillier there in the winters but from February to September, highlands of Eritrea seem like paradise.
What are the major landmarks for tourists in Eritrea?
- Wonder at the caves of Gama, Hulum Bareto and Sullum Ba'atti illustrating early human’s settlement.
- Dig deeper into the history of the Keskese ruins which were once part of a flourishing town in the Aksumite era some 2,500 years ago.
- Stroll in Massawa which the Ottomans built to watch over trading routes connecting India and Europe.
- Debre Libanos Monastery and St. Joseph’s Cathedral depict the majestic constant presence of Christianity in Eritrea.
What are the options for five star hotels to stay in Eritrea?
Asmara Palace Hotel, Ambassador Hotel, Africa Pension are some the most preferred options available to British travellers for a luxurious stay with all the up-to-the-minute standard amenities.