020 3137 2316
Cheap flights to Sudan
Cheapest price to Sudan
(from London Heathrow)
Recent searches for return flights to Sudan
Airlines that operates flights from the United kingdom to Sudan
- Egypt Air (MS)
- Qatar Airways (QR)
- Turkish Airlines (TK)
- Royal Jordanian Airlines (RJ)
- Ethiopian Airlines (ET)
- Saudi Arabian Airlines (SV)
- Etihad Airways (EY)
most popular flight routes from the united kingdom to Sudan
- Royal Jordanian Airlines
- Flights from London Heathrow (LHR) to Sudan (LHR- Khartoum International Airport) via Amman (AMM): 8 hours and 50 minutes
- Egypt Air
- Heathrow to Sudan (LHR-KRT) flights via Cairo: 10 hours and 15 minutes
- Qatar Airways
- Heathrow to Sudan (LHR-KRT) flights via Doha: 12 hours and 30 minutes
- Flights from Birmingham to Sudan (BHX-KRT) via Doha: 14 hours and 20 minutes
- Manchester to Sudan (MAN-KRT): 13 hours and 10 minutes
- Turkish Airlines
- Heathrow to Sudan (LHR-KRT) flights via Istanbul: 10 hours and 15 minutes
- Birmingham to Sudan (BHX-KRT) flights via Istanbul: 11 hours and 45 minutes
- Manchester to Sudan (MAN-KRT) flights via Istanbul: 11 hours and 40 minutes
- Flights commencing from Gatwick Airport (LGW- KRT) to Sudan : 12 hours and 5 minutes
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Flights from London Heathrow to Sudan (LHR-KRT) via Addis Ababa: 12 hours and 25 minutes
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Flights from Manchester Airport to Sudan (MAN-KRT) via Jeddah: 9 hours and 55 minutes
- Flights from London Heathrow to Sudan (LHR – KRT) via Jeddah: 12 hours and 25 minutes
- Etihad Airways (EY)
- Manchester to Sudan (MAN-KRT) via Abu Dhabi: 14 hours and 35 minutes
weekly schedule of different airlines flying from the united kingdom to Sudan
- Egypt Air Tuesday, Wednesday. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
- Qatar Airways Tuesday, Wednesday. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
- Turkish Airlines Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
- Ethiopian Airlines Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Saudi Arabian Airlines Wednesday, Sunday
- Royal Jordanian Airlines Tuesday, Friday. Saturday,
- Turkish Airlines Tuesday ,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Saudi Arabian Airlines Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
- Qatar Airways Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Etihad Airways Thursday, Friday,
- Turkish Airlines Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
- Qatar Airways Wednesday, Saturday
baggage allowance of different airlines flying from the UK to Sudan
- Aligned to the Global Aviation standards, passengers travelling with Egypt Air are allowed to carry 2 bags of 23 kg each in Economy Class whereas 2 bags of 32 kg each are allowed in First and Business Class.
- Qatar Airways has set a standard baggage allowance for passengers from the UK to Sudan which is subjected to variation depending upon the ticket class and flight routes. Economy Class travellers can carry 30 kg while Business and First Class ticket facilitates passengers to carry 40 kg and 50 kg in a respective manner.
- Turkish Airlines offers low fares without compromising the basic amenities for free baggage allowance. Thus, it allows 20 kg in Economy Class and 30 kg in Business Class.
- Similarly, Royal Jordanian Airlines has also mustered up its capacity to allow passengers 2 pieces of checked in luggage. Each piece should not weigh more than 23 kg in Economy Class and 32 kg in Crown Class.
- Ethiopian Airlines permits 2 pieces of 23 kg each with an Economy Class ticket whereas 2 pieces of 32 kg each on Cloud Nine can be carried on its flights between the UK and Africa.
- In accordance with the baggage allowance offered by Saudi Arabian Airlines, passengers are allowed to carry 2 bags of 23 kg each in Guest Class. While Business and First Class passengers are privileged to bring 2 bags of 32 kg each as free checked in luggage.
- While commencing your journey with Etihad Airways, you can carry 2 bags of 23 kg each in Economy Class and 2 bags of 32 kg are allowed in Business and First Class.
Influenced by dry and desert climate, Sudan experiences high temperatures round the year. Even then, December to February makes the most appropriate time to visit Sudan as the temperature is expected to drop to 18 degrees. Moreover, travel and tours are least operated in the May to August which are cauldron –like- hot to an unbearable extent for outdoor activities.
For budget-wise travellers, cheap flights to Sudan are available right after stifling hot weather; when cool breezes begin to blow in August. Thus, spring and winter in Sudan call for the best suited time to be in Sudan.
Owing to the personal circumstances, British Sudanese usually make their gateway to Sudan to meet their kith and kin during vacations. At all, it is wiser to book flights well in advance at any given time of the year than to wait around specifically for off peak season to secure cheap flights to Sudan.
At times, it’s not a pretty good idea to travel across the countries to stay enclosed in a luxury accommodation place. It’s always better to move around, collect memories and appreciate the beauty of the country you are paying a visit at. And, indulging in different activities comes up with an additional commuting. For the reason, you need to be acquainted with the basic transportation options and travelling routes with in a country.
In Sudan, many passengers rely on air travel operated from Port Sudan International Airport to Khartoum International Airport. Roads which are connecting the major points in the country are asphalted properly and provide an easier way of commuting through vehicles. Other than that, you can always hail unmetered local taxis and settle a bargain price before getting on board. With a remarkable evolution in road infrastructure, minibuses are also operating efficiently while connecting Khartoum with Wadi Halfa, Port Sudan and Ethiopian border. In addition to that, Private car hire companies also facilitate SUVs for safari tours. Within the cities and towns, local routes are plied by matutu (minivans) and boda bodas (motorcycle taxis) which allow short trips from main stops into commercial areas as well as neighbourhoods
Among local hotels in urban areas, no particular trend is observed when it comes to value for money with distinctive facilities. Certain hotels among them vary with providing basic facilities like air conditioning, television, telephone and shared washrooms. Specialty lodging like bread and breakfast and guesthouses can be found out after inquiring from the locals. These types of accommodations may be a lot more expensive owing to their boutique services, but they are highly regarded in terms of privacy and exclusivity. A few good hotels may turn out to be popular with having a juice bar or a good restaurant. Swimming pools and spas are a rare commodity in the hospitality industry of the country. The trend of flats and apartment rooms is also barely present in certain urban areas. For desert safari experiences, there are tents and camps established for guests to get a good experience outdoors. Following are amongst a few top notch hotels in the capital city;
- Al Salam Rotana Hotel
- Corinthia Hotel Khartoum
- Kanon Hotel Suites