Cheap flights to Seychelles
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 939.02
Recent searches for return flights to Seychelles
A dream like setting with glistening sandy white beaches and turquoise waters, Seychelles has 115 islands that are waiting to be unveiled. This is your cheap ticket to paradise as there are endless opportunities for you to embark upon such as bird spotting from peaks, discovering nature and riding the waves that Seychelles has to offer.
Mahé and Praslin are two of the most famous islands that are simply worth visiting. With such pleasant weather it poses as the perfect opportunity for you to relax underneath the soaring sun and get the perfect summer tan and for exploring the islands nearby. The spectacular rock formations add the perfect oomph factor to these stunning secluded beaches. These mountains rise up to 1000 meteres above sea level and are the best way to start your excursions.
Home to six national marine parks, Seychelles provides you with the perfect venue to explore the marine life. This is the only place in the whole world which is home to Aldabra giant tortoises. This is your chance to get acquainted with these adorable creatures.
The Seychelles International Airport which is the only international airport in Seychelles is about 8kilometers south of Victoria. The.distance from the Seychelles International Airport to the capital, Mahe town center is approximately 2.91 miles which is equal to 4.68 kilometers.
Some of the major airlines that provide cheap flight tickets to the islands of Seychelles include Ethiopian Airlines, Emirates, Srilankan Airlines, Kenya Airways and Etihad Airways.
There are many ways to get to the city center from Seychelles International Airport in Mahe. Some of the most convenient ones are taking a taxi or a bus shuttle which are easily available just outside the airport.
For all UK nationals who are in possession of a Schengen Agreement are allowed to visit Seychelles without a visa for 90 days. Non EU nationals are also not required to obtain a visa to enter Seychelles.
Emirates is the only airline that provides daily cheap flights to Seychelles.
Renting a car to explore the different islands of Seychelles may be a bit expensive however there are alternatives that are cheaper although a bit time consuming. There is an extensive bus service in Mahe which will get you to where you want to go. Praslin is also home to an efficient bus service which runs in one direction hourly. Make sure to check the timetables and routes.
The weather is simply perfect all year round for an escape to the secluded beaches and attractions of Seychelles. So no matter when you feel like taking a few days off work, Seychelles has the perfect weather for your daily excursions.
Emirates not only provides the best bargain deals but also a luxurious and comfortable flight. This luxury airline offers hours of music of different genres, the latest Hollywood and Bollywood gossip, blockbuster movies and the latest episodes of your favorite TV shows. Time will fly when you are traveling with the world class airline. The airline also helps you stay connected with the world even on long flights. WiFi services, mobile phone service, in seat SMS and emails are also enabled throughout your flight so that you are up to date with what is happening thousands of feet below. There are also many interactive games that will keep you occupied throughout your flight so that you do not experience a single dull moment. Stay in touch with the latest news as well as Emirates provides you with headline of business and sports directly from BBC.
The average flights time to Seychelles from the UK will take approximately 11 hours.
Some of the most preferable airlines which are also offering cheap flights to Seychelles from UK include Kenya Airways, KLM, Ethiopian Airlines and Emirates.
It should be noted however that Ethiopian Airlines and KLM provide the cheapest bargain tickets to Seychelles.
No, there are no airlines that provide direct flights to Seychelles from UK.
Kenya Airways takes a route which takes less time to reach Seychelles from UK.
Deciding on the place to stay is one of the most important decisions hence here is a list of places which are ideal for a relaxed and luxurious stay in Seychelles.
- Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spaprovides breathtaking views and is located at the Mahe beach. These elegant suites are equipped with infinity pools and spas that are ready to spoil you. These villas are simply luxury at its best.
- Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is also one of the top choices for tourists and there is good reason why. This is your chance to unwind and relax at the villas which are surrounded by a national park.
- Constance Ephelia is located at Mahe and provides you with everything you would want in your dream vacation. With sea views and private pools, this five star hotel is one of the most preferred hotels.
- Looking for a place to catch your breath and sip on your favorite cup of the day? There are a lot of cafés and restaurants is Seychelles where you can have the perfect afternoon with your loved ones. Some of the best cafés that you must visit include:
- Arbutus Grille & Wine Bar provides you with the very best of Seychelles so make sure you do not miss out on Sey Brew, the national drink of Seychelles.
- Marie Antoinette offers a range of cuisines
- North Island Restaurant is a restaurant that provides a fine dining experience and also some of the most well-known dishes. Do not miss out on the variety of different fruit salads and Kat KatBananae.
- Veuve Restaurant offers a whole new experience as it provides you with breathtaking views of the sunset and delicious delicacies including saffron dusted tuna.