Cheapest price to Seychelles
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 448.94
Recent searches for return flights to Seychelles
Airlines That Offer Flights to Seychelles From The UK
- British Airways
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Kenya Airways
- Etihad Airways
- South African Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- Qatar Airways
How long does it take to fly to Seychelles from the UK?
A non-stop flight departing from London Heathrow to Seychelles International Airport is likely to consume a minimum of 10 hours and 15 minutes.
In case of a flight to Seychelles with a stopover, the flight time is subjected to the airline as well as its schedule. For a matter of fact, Turkish Airlines operates the shortest flight to Seychelles with a stopover from London. The flight time is 12 hours and 10 minutes approximately with 2 hours stopover at Istanbul.
Cheap Flight Tickets to Seychelles with British Airways
The British Airways is the only airline for conducting non-stop flights to Seychelles from London Heathrow. The flight covers its total distance in 10 hours and 15 minutes. The flight is scheduled for only two days a week preferably; Saturdays and Wednesdays. So, if you want to fly direct, make sure to book your flight well before time to ensure its availability. As of April 2019, an Economy Class flight ticket to Seychelles is available for booking in as low as 553 GBP..
What's The Best Time To Visit Seychelles?
The weather is simply well-coming all year round for an escape to the secluded beaches and attractions of Seychelles. So no matter when you feel like taking a few days off work, Seychelles has beautiful weather for your daily excursions. Depending upon what you want out of your holiday, you can plan your trip to Seychelles for ultimate fun and relaxation. April and May have the most pleasant weather conditions whereas tourists crowd is lesser in the month of November and January.
What are the main tourist highlights in Seychelles?
A dreamlike setting with glistening sandy white beaches and turquoise waters, Seychelles has 115 islands that are waiting to be unveiled. Consider it be your cheap ticket to paradise as there are endless opportunities for you to embark upon such as bird spotting from peaks, discovering nature and riding the waves that Seychelles has to offer.
Mahé and Praslin are two of the most famous islands that are worth visiting. With such pleasant weather, it poses as the perfect opportunity for you to relax underneath the soaring sun and get the perfect summer tan for exploring the islands nearby. The spectacular rock formations add the ideal oomph factor to these stunning secluded beaches. These mountains rise to 1000 meters above sea level and are the best way to start your excursions.
Home to six national marine parks, Seychelles provides you with the perfect venue to explore the marine life. This place is the whole world which is home to Aldabra giant tortoises. Avail your chance to get acquainted with these adorable creatures.
What are the transportation options available in Seychelles?
Renting a car to explore the different islands of Seychelles may be a bit expensive; however, some alternatives are cheaper although a bit time-consuming. There is an extensive bus service in Mahe which will get you to where you want to go. Praslin is also home to an efficient bus service which runs in one direction hourly. Make sure to check the timetables and routes..
Where are the hotel and accommodation options in Seychelles?
Deciding on the place to stay is one of the most crucial decisions; hence here is a list of sites which are ideal for a relaxed and luxurious stay in Seychelles.
- Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa provides breathtaking views and is located at the Mahe beach. These elegant suites are equipped with infinity pools and spas that are ready to spoil you. These villas are merely luxury at its best.
- Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is also one of the top choices for tourists, and there is a good reason why. This is your chance to unwind and relax at the villas which are surrounded by a national park.
- Constance Ephelia is located at Mahe and provides you with everything you would want in your dream vacation. With sea views and private pools, this five-star hotel is one of the most preferred hotels. .
- Looking for a place to catch your breath and sip on your favorite cup of the day? There are a lot of cafés and restaurants is Seychelles where you can have the perfect afternoon with your loved ones. Some of the best cafés that you must visit include:
- Arbutus Grille & Wine Bar provides you with the very best of Seychelles so make sure you do not miss out on Sey Brew, the national drink of Seychelles.
- Marie Antoinette offers a range of cuisines
- North Island Restaurant is a restaurant that provides a fine dining experience and also some of the most well-known dishes. Do not miss out on the variety of different fruit salads and Kat KatBananae.
- Veuve Restaurant offers a whole new experience as it provides you with breathtaking views of the sunset and delicious delicacies including saffron dusted tuna.