Cheap flights to Angola
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 361.74
Recent searches for return flights to Angola
Which Airlines operate flights to Angola?
- British Airways
- Lufthansa Airlines
- Air France
- KLM (KL)
- Brussels Airlines
- Ethiopia Airlines
- Tap Portugal
how long is the flight to angola?
- Heathrow to Angola: 8 hours and 35 minutes
- Manchester to Angola: 16 hours and 25 minutes
- Glasgow to Angola: 12 hours and 20 minutes
- Birmingham to Angola: 13 hours and 10 minutes
- New Castle to Angola: 17 hours and 25 minutes
weekly schedule of different airlines flying from the uk to angola
- British Airways: Thursday, Sunday
- Lufthansa Airlines (LH): Seven days a week
- KLM: Seven days a week
- Air France:Seven days a week
- Brussels Airlines (SN):Seven days a week except Friday
- Ethiopia Airlines: All the week except on Monday and Friday
- Tap Portugal (TP): Seven days a week
- Emirates (EK): Seven days a week
- Air France: Seven times a week
- Tap Portugal: Seven days a week
- British Airways: Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Brussels Airlines: Seven days a week except Friday
- KLM: Seven times a week
- Emirates:Seven days a week
- Lufthansa: All the week excluding Friday
- Brussels Airlines:All the week excluding Friday
- KLM: All the week excluding Thursday and Saturday
- Emirates:Seven days a week
When is the best time to visit Angola?
Owing to all the weather conditions, winter season swooping in to the country in June and lasting up to September multiplies the amount of visitors in the city than any other time of the year. It is also considered as the best time to visit Angola. Tempered by elevations, Angola stands out stormy weather during December to May which is not considered most appropriate time to visit Angola.
When is the cheapest time to visit Angola?
The Peak season to travel to Angola comes hand in hand with the swarm of tourist. If you seek cheap flights and wish to save big on fares. We recommend you to book flights during the off peak season i.e. months other than June to September.
On the contrary, flights to Angola can be booked cheaper during the high season only if you book in advance.
Which is the cheapest airline for flights to Angola?
Budget-wise travellers always seek cheapest flights so they can spend more on exploring the sites instead of expensive flights. Travelhouseuk always know how to spot flights that won’t break your bank. Currently, Air France via Paris is the cheapest with average fare of 381 GBP.
free baggage allowance of different airlines flying from the uk to angola
- British Airways is the most preferred airline for shortest flights to Angola. It allows 1 bag of 23 kg in Economy Class, 2 bags of 23 kg in Premium Economy Class, 3 bags of 32 kg in Business and First Class.
- Lufthansa Airlines allows one bag of 23 kg in Economy Class, two bags of 23 kg in Premium Economy Class, 2 bags up to 32 kg in Business Class and 3 bags up to 32 kg in First Class.
- To all intents and purposes, Brussels Airlines permits you a free baggage allowance of 2 pieces weighing 23 kg in Economy Class and 2 pieces of 23 kg are allowed in Business Class.
- In subsequent to the general standards for baggage allowance, Ethiopia Airlines passengers are allowed to carry 2 pieces of 23 kg each in Economy Class and 3 pieces of 23 kg each in Cloud Nine.
- Tap Portugal (TP) allows you to carry 2 bags of 23 kg while feel free to pack as much as you can in 2 bags of 32 kg each for Business Class.
- Emirates in broader category allow you to carry 30 kg in Economy Class, 40 kg in Business Class and 50 kg in First Class.
- While being a passengers of KLM operating frequency from the UK to Luanda, you can carry one bag of 23 kg in Economy Class where as 2 bags of 32 kg are allowed in Business Class.
How many airports are there in Angola?
All the international flights land at the Quatro de Fevereiro International Airport, situated around 4 km distance from the main city in Launda. Owing to the greater needs for the flight capacity, another international airport is also under construction to serve more airlines flying to Angola in the future.
What are the requirements for obtaining an entry visa to Angola?
You must obtain entry visa to Angola before you travel as there are no options like visa on arrival are available for the visitors. You need to provide all the necessary documents including passport with six months validity for a entry visa.
What are the major tourist attractions in Angola?
Angola’s capital city Luanda is the major tourism destination.
- Take a stroll to some majestic architecture, quality markets and fine dining places at the Edgy.
- Visit coastal town of Namibe for some exciting whale watching.
- Get a chance to watch elephants and giraffes at Quicama National Park.
- Head off to desert and observe the unique landscapes and caves.
- Baia Azul and Praia Morena is the right place for beach-in order to have a perfect beach holiday.
- Fuel your photography passion at the impressive Kalandula Waterfalls.
getting around in angola
The basic development of the train network has been laid out with three main lines heading out to three different routes across the country, all disconnected from each other from end to end. The road network is described to be risky and downright hazardous at certain places neighbouring minefields and improper structure. Almost all roads rely on 4 wheel drive vehicles and SUVs, with the routes strictly monitored by police. Boat connections across the coasts are also rare. Local chartered services for air travel are not unheard of. They do operate for commercial air taxiing. Mini buses also cover short distances with in Angola’s cities where you can always hire a taxi in economical rates.
Which are the cheapest accommodations in Angola?
While the capital city of Angola boasts of an array of expensive lodges and stay with an average of £190 per night, we have mustered up a list of few hotels that you may book in as low as £15. Equipped with all the basic amenities, cheap hotels in Angola facilitate the backpackers and solo adventurers. The notable names are Luna Hotel in Zombo, Hotel Continental, Hotel Villa Alice and Hotel Fleuma.
Is it safe to travel to Angola?
All the visits to Angola are safe. All you need is to take some precautionary measures including travel with a valid visa, keep away from political gatherings and avoid walking alone in dark. It is also recommended that you use the well-developed roads and be vigilant while using ATM or dealing with money. Moreover, one must also take care of hygiene standards to remain healthy.
Which are the five star hotels in Angola in 2018?
The recognized five star hotels of 2018 in Angola justify the high prices with the world-class amenities for a comfortable stay. Certain towns also have resorts and suites overlooking the countryside as well as the expanse of the locality. Few of the outstanding hotels are EPIC SANA Luanda Hotel and Talatona Convention Hotel.
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport Luanda is the main airport in Angola.
- Airlines flying to Angola with stopovers are Emirates, Ethiopian Airlines, TAP Air Portugal, Kenya Airways, South African Airways, Lufthansa and Iberia Airlines.
- British Airways facilitates direct flights to Angola from London Heathrow.
- BA operates two direct flights each week for Angola.
- British Airways flights take off for Angola in the evening.
- Ethiopian Airlines offers Angola flights in the evening from London Heathrow.
- A flight takes almost 10 hours from UK to Angola.
- Angola and United Kingdom are approximately 4735 miles apart in terms of flight distance.
- There is no time difference between UK and Angola.