Cheap Flights To Angola
Cheapest price to Angola
(from London Heathrow)
Departure : May 10, 2017
Return : May 22, 2017
fare was last inquired on Mar 25, 2017
020 3137 2316
Want to know more about Angola
Angola forms a massive segment on the west of central Africa. Its famed safari regions include the Iona National Park hosting the famous red skinned tribes of Angola, whose legend affiliates them from the red earth of the land. The park has ample hunting grounds for the cheetah to catch other prey, may it be deer or zebras. The Kissama National Park is the best official facility for representing natural biodiversity of the region. Trails have been set under guides and rangers to direct tourists within the facility. Flowing from the mainland into the open sea, the Cunene River is completely restricted to the western half of the country, along with the Congo River following a meandering path, known to be the deepest river in the world. The Kalandula Falls span along an entire cliff to flow numerous small streams into one single river. Federal institutions which highlight the progress of the country as well its history are the Museum of Slavery and the Armed Forces Museum. Along its segment of west African coasts, ?Angola has a very distinct topography of desert and tropical beaches, a few islands, home to remote villages and fishing tribes settled there.?
Air France is among the most recommended options for facilitating exceptional service aboard for passengers. Other recommendations are Kenya Airways and Ethiopia Airlines for their frequency. KLM, Lufthansa and SN Brussels are also operational on the route. For the low season the average airfare charged ranges between £450 and £500. For the high season the airfare bracket jumps to £700 to £800. Business class bookings range between £1800 and even £3500.
Yes, British Airways has consistently been serving direct flights to Angola from UK, with a frequency of two direct Angola flights every week. Direct flights get charged from £900 to £1000.
On average, indirect flights have a flight time of 9 hours and 20 minutes, along with a single stopover of two hours. In case of direct flights, the flight time is shortened to 8 hours and 25 minutes.
Quatro De Fevereiro International Airport is the main international airport located in Angola’s capital city of Luanda. It accommodates about 450 international flights every week, along with numerous domestic connections. Lubango is a minor international airport with a handful of international as well as domestic flights. Cabinda, Catumbela and Malinga are proper domestic airports serving alongside numerous airstrips spread around Angola.
The basic development of the train network has been laid out with three main lines heading out to three different routes across the country, all disconnected from each other from end to end. The road network is described to be risky, and downright hazardous at certain places neighbouring minefields and improper structure. Almost all roads rely on 4 wheel drive vehicles and SUVs, with the routes strictly monitored by police. Boat connections across the coasts are also rare. Local chartered services for air travel are not unheard of. They do operate for commercial air taxiing.
The general perception is that there are few options to choose from when touring Angola. The recognized hotels are real expensive owing to visitors mostly arriving in relevance to Oil extraction firms. Towards the beaches there are luxury guesthouse s and resort inns present. Certain towns also have resorts and suites overlooking the countryside as well as the expanse of the locality.
- A single meal at an international fast food chain: £13
- A large bottle of mineral water: £0.81
- An imported packet of cigarettes: £1.1
- An average taxi trip within the city: £11
- A commute ticket for local transport: £0.65
- International standard & recognized hotel for tourism: £280
- Major resort club or guesthouse in minor cities and towns: £120
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport Luanda is the main airport in Angola.
- Airlines flying to Angola with stopovers are Emirates, Ethiopian Airlines, TAP Air Portugal, Kenya Airways, South African Airways, Lufthansa and Iberia Airlines.
- British Airways facilitates direct flights to Angola from London Heathrow.
- BA operates two direct flights each week for Angola.
- British Airways flights take off for Angola in the evening.
- Ethiopian Airlines offers Angola flights in the evening from London Heathrow.
- A flight takes almost 10 hours from UK to Angola.
- Angola and United Kingdom are approximately 4735 miles apart in terms of flight distance.
- There is no time difference between UK and Angola.