Cheap Flights To Angola
Cheapest price to Angola
(from London Heathrow)
fare was last inquired on May 28, 2017
020 3137 2316
Nearly 15 thousand Angolan-born residents in the UK are hunting for cheap flights to Angola so they can get back in touch with their home country. At the same time, Angola holds attraction for the history buffs that are eager to explore the historical highlights of the country. Travel house UK is your one stop shop for obtaining the discounted quotes on air tickets. And, therefore, claims to beat the best quote that you have received. Put Angola in your travel diaries and set off to spend your vacation in plenty of coconut palms, bungalows and bars, featuring wide sandy beaches and calm waters to make it a memorable experience.
Bargain deals for return flights to Angola
- British Airways (BA)
- Lufthansa Airlines (LH) via Frankfurt
- Air France (AF) via Paris
- KLM (KL) via Amsterdam
- Brussels Airlines (SN) via Brussels
- Ethiopia Airlines (ET) via Addis Ababa
- Tap Portugal (TP) via Lisbon
- Emirates (EK) via Dubai
- Heathrow to Angola direct flight with British Airways(LHR-LAD): 8 hours and 35 minutes
- Flights from London Heathrow to Angola (LHR-Quatro de Fevereiro Airport, LAD) with Lufthansa: 12 hours
- Manchester to Angola with Emirates via Dubai(LHR-DXB-LAD): 16 hours and 25 minutes
- Birmingham to Angola flights via Amsterdam (LHR-AMS-LAD) :13 hours 30 minutes
- Manchester to Angola flights with Tap Portugal(MAN-LIS-LAD): 13 hours and 10 minutes
- Flights with Air France from Glasgow to Angola (GLA-CDG-LAD): 12 hours and 20 minutes
- Flights from Newcastle to Angola with Emirates(NCL-DXB-LAD): 17 hours and 25 minutes
- British Airways: Thursday, Sunday
- Lufthansa Airlines (LH): Seven days a week
- KLM: Seven days a week
- Air France:Seven days a week
- Brussels Airlines (SN):Seven days a week except Friday
- Ethiopia Airlines: All the week except on Monday and Friday
- Tap Portugal (TP): Seven days a week
- Emirates (EK): Seven days a week
- Air France: Seven times a week
- Tap Portugal: Seven days a week
- British Airways: Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Brussels Airlines: Seven days a week except Friday
- KLM: Seven times a week
- Emirates:Seven days a week
- Lufthansa: All the week excluding Friday
- Brussels Airlines:All the week excluding Friday
- KLM: All the week excluding Thursday and Saturday
- Emirates:Seven days a week
- British Airways is the most preferred airline for shortest flights to Angola. It allows 1 bag of 23 kg in Economy Class, 2 bags of 23 kg in Premium Economy Class, 3 bags of 32 kg in Business and First Class.
- Lufthansa Airlines allows one bag of 23 kg in Economy Class, two bags of 23 kg in Premium Economy Class, 2 bags up to 32 kg in Business Class and 3 bags up to 32 kg in First Class.
- To all intents and purposes, Brussels Airlines permits you a free baggage allowance of 2 pieces weighing 23 kg in Economy Class and 2 pieces of 23 kg are allowed in Business Class.
- In subsequent to the general standards for baggage allowance, Ethiopia Airlines passengers are allowed to carry 2 pieces of 23 kg each in Economy Class and 3 pieces of 23 kg each in Cloud Nine.
- Tap Portugal (TP) allows you to carry 2 bags of 23 kg while feel free to pack as much as you can in 2 bags of 32 kg each for Business Class.
- Emirates in broader category allow you to carry 30 kg in Economy Class, 40 kg in Business Class and 50 kg in First Class.
- While being a passengers of KLM operating frequency from the UK to Luanda, you can carry one bag of 23 kg in Economy Class where as 2 bags of 32 kg are allowed in Business Class.
Influenced by various climatic zones, Angola depicts different weather ranging from high temperatures and humidity in the North to dry and deserted weather in the South whereas rest of the country specifically central region experiences temperate climate. As far as rainfall is concerned, Northern Angola receives more rainfall than Southern region in Angola. Owing to all the weather conditions, winter season swooping in to the country in June and lasting up to September multiplies the amount of visitors in the city than any other time of the year. Tempered by elevations, Angola stands out stormy weather during December to May which is not considered most appropriate time to visit Angola.
The basic development of the train network has been laid out with three main lines heading out to three different routes across the country, all disconnected from each other from end to end. The road network is described to be risky and downright hazardous at certain places neighbouring minefields and improper structure. Almost all roads rely on 4 wheel drive vehicles and SUVs, with the routes strictly monitored by police. Boat connections across the coasts are also rare. Local chartered services for air travel are not unheard of. They do operate for commercial air taxiing. Mini buses also cover short distances with in Angola’s cities where you can always hire a taxi in economical rates.
The general perception is that there are few options to choose from when touring Angola. The recognized hotels are real expensive owing to visitors mostly arriving in relevance to Oil extraction firms. Towards the beaches there are luxury guesthouse s and resort inns present. Certain towns also have resorts and suites overlooking the countryside as well as the expanse of the locality. Few of the world class hotels are:
- Hotel Baia
- Diamante Hotel
- EPIC SANA Luanda Hotel
- Talatona Convention Hotel
- Rouxinol Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Alvalade
- Skyna Hotel Luanda
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport Luanda is the main airport in Angola.
- Airlines flying to Angola with stopovers are Emirates, Ethiopian Airlines, TAP Air Portugal, Kenya Airways, South African Airways, Lufthansa and Iberia Airlines.
- British Airways facilitates direct flights to Angola from London Heathrow.
- BA operates two direct flights each week for Angola.
- British Airways flights take off for Angola in the evening.
- Ethiopian Airlines offers Angola flights in the evening from London Heathrow.
- A flight takes almost 10 hours from UK to Angola.
- Angola and United Kingdom are approximately 4735 miles apart in terms of flight distance.
- There is no time difference between UK and Angola.