Cheap one-way & return flights to Sierra Leone from London
Which airlines operate flights to Sierra Leone from UK?
- Turkish Airlines: Turkish Airlines operates a single connecting flight from Heathrow on alternate days. There are 3 flights in a week.
- Brussels Airlines: Brussels Airlines offers 7 flights per week from London Heathrow. All are connecting flights.
- Royal Air Maroc: Royal Air Maroc is providing 4 flights per week, one flight every other day.
- Air France: Air France operates 3 flights every second day. That makes a total of 9 flights per week from London.
How long is a flight from UK to Sierra Leone ?
- Flights from Heathrow to Sierra Leone via Brussels: 9 hours and 15 minutes.
- The minimum flight duration for Sierra Leone from Edinburgh: 12 hours and 5 minutes with Air France.
- Flights to Sierra Leone from Manchester with Brussels Airlines: 9 hours and 15 minutes via Brussels.
- Flights from Aberdeen to Sierra Leone via London and Brussels: 13 hours and 25 minutes.
Which is the cheapest time to fly to Sierra Leone?
Whereas some experts might be voting for January, others could disagree. We believe that the cheapest time to fly to Sierra Leone is when you have an effective flight deal in hand. We announce seasonal offers and treat you to limited-time sales every so often. Go for our newsletter to get your share of weekly updates or plan out your itinerary with our travel agents available for chat on social media.
Can I get flexible tickets on Sierra Leone flights?
Flexible tickets on Sierra Leone flights can hand a tactical advantage to travellers in the current scenario. A serious escalation in travel restrictions can arrest flight operations and lead to cancellations. Flexible booking policies are gaining attention because these can let you have an immediate date change. Our travel agent will reach out to clients with the proposal of rescheduling flights in line with the country's travel regulations. If a flexible booking is your priority, and prefer to communicate with us on social media, please send us your queries there. For calls, our number is 020 3137 2316.
How to get the cheapest Business Class flights to Sierra Leone?
If you have searched in vain for the tenth time in your quest for the cheapest Business Class flights to Sierra Leone, Travelhouseuk can help. We have for you special deals on flights with Turkish Airlines, Royal Air Maroc, Air France, and Brussels Airlines. Our newsletter subscribers, as well as those of you following us on Facebook, can expect last-minute offers and day sales from time to time. Plus, our payment plan option can save you from dismissing a good flight on the grounds of price.
Can I get Sierra Leone flights with Royal Air Maroc?
To get Sierra Leone flights with Royal Air Maroc at affordable prices, look no further. Already, there are plenty of offers on the scene, and we can safely promise more in the coming days. There is a flight every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. To keep it interactive, we are available on all social media platforms so you can access our limited-time offers through the medium of your choice. Phone in or sign up for the newsletter we send out to receive timely fare alerts and flash deals.
Can I fly to Sierra Leone now and pay later?
The chance to fly to Sierra Leone now and pay later in monthly instalments is a winning factor for those booking with Travelhouseuk. It keeps the budget completely under control as you can get tickets on a small deposit and keep the bigger sum for other travel expenses. This deposit, however, is mandatory whereas the remaining amount of your flight will be scheduled into instalments. The big news is that you can get expensive Business Class flights on instalments as well. Please give us a ring (020 3137 2316) or submit your query to us via Facebook for details of the terms and conditions applied.
What are the popular stopovers for flights to Sierra Leone from UK?
- Flights from Heathrow (LHR) to Sierra Leone (FNA) via Brussels.
- One-stop flights to Sierra Leone from London Heathrow via Paris (LHR to FNA via CDG).
- Brussels is a popular stopover for Sierra Leone flights from Manchester.
What is the best time to visit Sierra Leone?
The temperature of Sierra Leone remains in between 20̊ C to 30̊ C throughout the year, due to the moderating effect from the ocean. The best time to visit Sierra Leone is between October and May, in the dry season. Visitors, however, would find December and January as the most pleasant.
Is there any major international airports in Sierra Leone?
Lungi International Airport (FNA) is the major international airport for servicing all the international inbound flights to the country. Freetown, the capital city of Sierra Leone is situated at a distance of about 3-4 hours drive but most opt for ferries to travel across the estuary connecting both cities.
What are the entry requirements to Sierra Leone for British travellers?
British passport holders need to apply for the visa before they travel to Sierra Leone. The High Commission of Sierra Leone at London usually processes the visa in three to five business days. British citizens are also encouraged by the British government to get vaccinated against yellow fever before they depart for Sierra Leone.
What are the major landmarks in Sierra Leone?
- Visit Aberdeen Beach that is washing under the waves from the South Atlantic Ocean.
- Pay homage to the African resettles who found freedom after slavery, under the giant Cotton Tree of Sierra Leone. The Cotton Tree is ancient and contains the soul of Sierra Leone.
- Regent Road Baptist Church is an amazing example of colonial architecture. The church was built by the British for the poor freed slaves, to begin a new life. This church represents new beginnings.
- Visit the Freetown Central Mosque which is a sacred place of worship for not only the Muslims but also the Christians of the country. Spirituality resides in many places; maybe this is the place for you.
Which are the best hotels in Sierra Leone?
- Radisson Blu Mammy Yoko Hotel (4-star)
- Hotel Barmoi (4-star)
- Home Suites Boutique Hotel (4-star)
- The Swiss Hotel (4-star)
- New Brookfields Hotel (4-star)
- The Family Kingdom Resort (3-star)
- Atlantic Lumley Hotel (3-star)
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate