Even before cheap flights to Mogadishu land at the city airport, passengers are left mesmerized from the view across its terrain up above; clear waves of the ocean spraying over its plain white beachfront, rarely covered in the foliage of trees, and barren segments of landscape. This historical seaport has not only remained the part of historical trading routes, but also remained a hub of preserving heritage and education. Out of the 6 airlines operating a hundred international Mogadishu flights to over 8 cities, TravelhouseUK recommends Turkish Airlines for its valued clients in the UK.
Recent searches for return flights to Mogadishu 2020/2021
Which airlines fly to Mogadishu from UK?
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- British Airways
Are there any direct flights to Mogadishu from United Kingdom?
Direct flights to Mogadishu are currently unavailable from the UK. But you can find amazing deals on connecting flights which are being offered from all major airports in the United Kingdom. Flights are being operated by popular airlines like Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines, British Airways, Lufthansa, and Ethiopian Airlines, among others.
What is the flight duration from UK to Mogadishu?
- Flights from London Heathrow to Mogadishu take 11 hours and 55 minutes minimum. These flights are operated by Ethiopian Airlines and include a layover in Addis Ababa.
- Turkish Airlines offers the minimum flight duration from London Gatwick to Mogadishu - 13 hours and 40 minutes only. These are two-stop flights via Istanbul and Djibouti.
- The minimum flight duration from Birmingham to Mogadishu is 14 hours and 5 minutes with Turkish Airlines. The flight is via Istanbul and Djibouti.
- From Edinburgh, the flight duration for Mogadishu is 13 hours and 50 minutes minimum. The said flight is operated by Turkish Airlines and involves two layovers; Istanbul and Djibouti.
What is the minimum fare for flights to Mogadishu from London?
Fares on flights to Mogadishu are starting from 650 GBP. To achieve the maximum benefit, pick your flight deal from travelhouseuk. Reasonable prices, competitive deals that extend to both return and one-way flights, and the luxury of paying in instalments are some of the factors which turn our valued customers into long-term clients. If you have been quoted a less expensive fare from somewhere else, go ahead and tell us. We can, and do, beat quotes by other travel agents to make sure that you get the cheapest flight for Mogadishu. Then there are limited-time offers and flash sales which we send exclusively to our newsletter subscribers. Signing up now would be a smart move.
How to get cheap Business Class flights To Mogadishu In 2020?
Business Class flights to Mogadishu have become a lot more affordable in 2020, with credit going to some of the best flight deals that we have to offer. Qatar Airways, Lufthansa, British Airways, and Turkish Airlines combine the best of amenities with a reasonable price tag. Also, booking with travelhouseuk lets you avail our 'Fly Now Pay Later' service.
Can I fly to Mogadishu now and pay later?
'Fly Now Pay Later' is more than a payment plan. It's a life-saver. You can get Mogadishu flights from the UK on easy, monthly instalments. Sad, but true. Prices do not drop simply because you are in need of an urgent flight. Anyone who had to get a last-minute flight knows that it can cost a fortune. At other times, we just do not have enough to pay for flights, hotels, and other expenses. With a payment plan, you can stretch the course of your payment up to 3 months, sometimes more. You can even request for 'Fly Now Pay Later' to acquire Business Class flights to Mogadishu on instalments.
Are Mogadishu flights available with Qatar Airways?
Thanks to Qatar Airways, flying to Mogadishu has become an even better experience. Flights are departing regularly from London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Birmingham, and now Cardiff. Top all-rounder when it comes to in-flight amenities, the airline has expanded its network in the UK in recent years. All that is left to make it a complete, budget-friendly flying experience is a good flight deal. That is where travelhouseuk fits in. We can offer you flights to Mogadishu with Qatar Airways on competitive prices. It will take only two ticks of your time to subscribe to our newsletter service. But then you would be the first one to know when there is a discount available on Qatar Airways' flights.
Which is the cheapest time of year to fly to Mogadishu?
From mid-April to late June, the tourist influx might slow down gradually, resulting in relatively less expensive fares. Weather is one, and the number of people travelling is another factor that determines the extent of prices. Later on, October through November can also be an appropriate time for some budget-friendly travelling. But you need to rely on the most recent information only which you can easily get by calling us at 020 3137 2316. Communicating with your travel agent through social media is another common practice these days. Why not send us your query on Facebook/Twitter or ask our agent to set a fare alert for you?
Can I book flights to Mogadishu with hotels?
Booking flights with hotels in Mogadishu can work wonders, and this is especially true for them who are travelling on a tight schedule or with family. When you dial 020 3137 2316 to book your next flight, request for a hotel reservation and our agent will put before you a number of choices ranging from three to five-star hotels and bed & breakfasts. It's up to you if you wish to stay in the heart of the city or the outskirts, we will find you accommodations with the best ratings and customer feedback. Feel free to send us a query on social media to get details of the services and amenities offered by a specific hotel (is breakfast included or not?) or to let us forward your particular requests to the hotel staff (early check-in/baby cot etc.)
Which are the most popular flight routes from UK to Mogadishu?
- Ethiopian Airlines flies from London Heathrow (LHR) to Mogadishu (MGQ) via Addis Ababa
- Qatar Airways flies from London Heathrow (LHR) to Mogadishu (MGQ) via Doha and Djibouti
- Turkish Airlines flies from London Heathrow (LGW) to Mogadishu (MGQ) via Istanbul and Djibouti
- Turkish Airlines flies from Manchester (MAN) to Mogadishu (MGQ) via Istanbul and Djibouti
- Turkish Airlines flies from Edinburgh (EDI) to Mogadishu (MGQ) via Istanbul and Djibouti
Which is the main international airport in Mogadishu?
flights departing from the UK will land at Aden Adde International Airport in Mogadishu, which is neighbouring the city centre at an easy distance of just 4.5 kilometres. It has the IATA code MGQ. It is currently serving as a hub for both inbound/outbound flights to Somalia’s capital, in addition to connecting different regions of the country through domestic flights.
When is the best time to visit Mogadishu?
Get the best sightseeing done and make full use of every sunshine hour that Mogadishu gets by visiting any time between July and September. Mogadishu enjoys not one, but two peak seasons. The second one starts in December and continues for a couple of months. It's that time of year when folks from all over the world reach the city to get a good dose of sunshine, coupled with dry weather, and in the midst of friendly locals and exotic landmarks. Have your bookings made in advance, for both flights and hotels, so as to avoid any hassle.
What are the major tourist attractions in Mogadishu?
- Mosque of Islamic Solidarity
- Secondo Lido Beach
- Mogadishu Cathedral
- Jazeera Beach
- National Museum of Somalia
- The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
Which are the best hotels in Mogadishu?
- Jazeera Palace
- Shamo Hotel
- Peace Hotel
- Doorbin Hotel
- Jowhara International Hotel
- City Palace Hotel
- Haji Gaabow Hotel
- The Diplomatic Hotel
- Shabeel Resort
- Mogadishu experiences year-round hot and dry weather conditions, hence packing light-weight clothing is advisable. Packing your sunscreens is also a must.
- Make sure to try out the drinks at Abdille Nuradin's Bar, one of the city's best bars.
- Mogadishu is known for its indulgent beaches, so whatever time of the year you wish to visit this city, make sure you hit the soothing waves of the Indian Ocean.
- The Baakara Market is one of the largest open air-markets of Somalia and offers you just about anything and everything that you maybe in need of. Whether you're seeking to get hold of some of Somalia's exquisite souvenirs, or simply explore what this beautiful African country has to offer, a visit to this vibrant, full-of-life market place should definitely be in your travel itinerary.