Cheapest price to Cape Town(from London Heathrow)
Hop onboard if you are on a hunt for cheap flights to Cape Town from UK. A comfortable as well as economical experience on a carrier of your choice is one of the wishes TraveHouseuk makes come true for you. Fly home with a low cost flight to Cape town. Experience this striking destination as a tourist. There are over 250 weekly international flights and nonstop flights to 28 destinations, 40 airlines operate out of Cape Town International Airport.
British Airways, Virgin Atlantic or South African Airways are your pick if you need direct flight tickets to capetown, additionally you can get a cheap air ticket day of the week with any renowned carrier such as Emirates, Qatar, KLM, Swiss Air, Air Mauritius or Air France. Just call us in and get yourself a bargain travel deal for an affordable trip to Cape Town, or leave us a query and our travel expert shall get back to you with all possible options.
Average Ticket Price For Flights to Cape Town In November , December 2019 And January 2020
|Travelling From||November 2019 (Airfares From)||December 2019 (Airfares From)||January 2020 (Airfares From)|
|London Heathrow||£402 to £992||£732 to £2105||£453 to £1027|
|Glasgow||£583 to £1444||£797 to £1266||£672 to £1236|
|Manchester||£533 to £1021||£762 to £1440||£520 to £1185|
|Birmingham||£487 to £992||£754 to £1336||£640 to £1278|
|London Gatwick||£444 to £975||£816 to £2317||£539 to £1107|
Airlines that operates flights to Cape town
- British Airways
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
- Kenya Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Air France
- Turkish Airlines
How long is the flight to Cape Town from UK?
- The connecting flight from London to Cape Town arrives at the destination in about 15 to 21 hours depending on the airline chosen. The stopover of this flight can either be in Amsterdam, Johannesburg or Dubai.
- The trip to Cape Town from Manchester is 15 to 19 hours long. The flight may take a stopover at London, Amsterdam, Munich, Doha or Dubai.
- The flights that begin their journey at Birmingham’s BHX and going to Cape Town take 15 to 19 hours to reach their destination. The flight might stopover at Munich, Doha or Istanbul.
- The journey from London Gatwick to Cape Town can be a bit longer as the flight duration ranges from 17 to 19 hours. The flights stop over at Doha or Istanbul.
Are there any direct flights to Cape Town from UK?
Yes, there is a direct flight service from London Heathrow Airport to Cape Town International operated by British Airways. The flight is usually only 12 hours long. British Airways has two direct flights flying to Cape Town every day.
What is the cheapest time of year to fly to Cape Town?
The cheapest time to come to Cape Town is in the middle of June when the temperatures are the coldest in the city, and there are a few tourists in sight. Hotels are looking for visitors to fill up their rooms and keep their businesses running. The lowering demand for flights to Cape Town in June also reduces the price of the ticket. If you are travelling on a budget, coming to Cape Town in June could pay up big time. The temperature is not too cold; the highs are still in the early twenties, and the table mountain is as always spectacular to hike any time of the year.
What is the best time to visit Cape Town?
The best time to visit Cape Town is from August to January. It is the summer season in Cape Town and temperatures usually remain 20°C to 30°C during the entire time. There is not a rain cloud in sight throughout this period. It gets unbearably warm in February when the heated katabatic winds from the higher interior of the country blow down on the city. However, the South Easters, a stiff, dry and persistent breeze in the summer that clears up the pollution in the air quickly and the Capetonians call this breeze as the Cape Doctor.
What are the major international airports in Cape Town?
Cape Town International Airport has been given the ‘Best Airport in the World’ award by Skytrax and it is the second busiest airport in South Africa. The airport serves the city, bringing many tourists to Cape Town’s beautiful beaches. The airport is only 20 kilometres from the Castle of Good Hope, which is regarded as the city’s centre. It only takes 23 minutes for the whole trip. In 2017, Cape Town International Airport processed 10.3 million passengers, making it the third most active airport in Africa.
What are the entry requirements to Cape Town for British travellers?
There is visa restriction for British citizens visiting South Africa. Tourists with a valid British passport can visit the country without a visa for ninety days. Please make sure that your passport does not expire during your stay in South Africa. The immigration authorities at the airport may inquire about the underage children coming along with you. They might ask for the child’s birth certificate that proves that the age of the child is less than 18 years and that the adults accompanying the child are indeed the parents.
What are the transportation options available to tourists within Cape Town?
The best way around Cape Town is to use a taxi. Taxis are usually used by the affluent locals and tourists visiting the city and are considered quite safe. The average rate of the cab is R10 to R13 per kilometre with thirty Rand charged at the start of the journey. If you are one a long trip, try negotiating the price with the cab driver. The other mode of travel is the minibuses. Usually, the minibus is way too cramped up for a good travelling experience, and the vehicle condition fails European standards, but many expats still use the cheap minibus for an easy commute. There is a public train system in Cape Town, but it is usually discouraged to be used by tourists due to security concerns.
Which five-star hotels and accommodation are available for stay in Cape Town?
Cape Town is the city of immense natural beauty and amazing warm beaches. Your hotel would have a fantastic view, either of the soothing blues of the ocean or the magnificent Table Mountain.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town
- Taj Cape Town
- The Cape Royale
- Hilton Cape Town City Centre
- Pepperclub Hotel
- Cape Town International Airport (CPT) is the main airport handling both inbound and outbound flights to Cape Town.
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Cape Town International Airport is 11 hours and 30 minutes.
- British Airways is the operating airline for direct flights to Cape Town From London Heathrow.
- British Airways operates a single daily flight to Cape Town from London Heathrow.
- British Airways, South African Airways, Emirates, Qatar Airways, Lufthansa, KLM, and Ethiopian Airlines are some of the most preferred airlines for Cape Town flights from the UK.
- Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines, and Emirates are the leading airlines for flights to Cape Town from the London Gatwick Airport.
- At present, the cheapest flight to Cape Town can be had for 388 GBP only.