Cheap flights to Egypt
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 307.02
Recent searches for return flights to Egypt
Which Are The Popular Airlines Flying To Egypt?
- Egypt Air
- British Airways
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Air France
- Turkish Airlines
Which Airlines Operate Direct Flights To Egypt?
EgyptAir and British Airways are the two airlines that operate direct flights to Egypt from the United Kingdom. Both airlines operate from the London Heathrow Airport and reach Cairo International Airport in Egypt. EgyptAir, the flag carrier of Egypt, operates 2 daily flights whereas British Airways operates a single daily flight.
How Long Is The Flight To Egypt
- Flights from Heathrow to Egypt with Egypt Air: 4 hours and 40 minutes
- Heathrow to Egypt flights with British Airways: 4 hours and 45 minutes
- Lufthansa flights from Heathrow to Egypt: 6 hours and 40 minutes
- Heathrow to Egypt flights with Turkish Airlines: 7 hours and 30 minutes
- Manchester to Egypt Lufthansa flights: 6 hours and 50 minutes
- Lufthansa flights from Birmingham to Egypt : 6 hours and 55 minutes
- Birmingham to Egypt with Turkish Airlines: 7 hours and 50 minutes
- Heathrow to Egypt with Middle Eastern Airlines: 7 hours and 20 minutes
- Flights with Alitalia from Heathrow to Egypt: 6 hours and 50 minutes
Are Cheap Flights To Egypt Available With British Airways?
Yes, cheap flights to Egypt are available with British Airways – both direct and indirect. The airline operates from the London Heathrow Airport, the London Gatwick Airport, the Manchester Airport, the Edinburgh Airport, as well as the Newcastle International Airport. Most of these flights are code-shared with other airlines, in particular, EgyptAir. Call us now to get the cheapest available deals from British Airways.
When Can I Find The Cheapest Flights To Egypt?
You can find the cheapest flights to Egypt during the low-season which starts from late May to the end of August. Fewer tourists make plans during this time of the year, which is why we see low-cost deals and discount offers during this period. If you want to visit Egypt but without disturbing your budget, then this is the right time to secure your flight. Make your booking beforehand, at least 3 months, to get an even cheaper fare. The same drop in prices can be seen in hotels and lodgings in Egypt.
Which is the cheapest airline for booking flights to Egypt from UK?
The cheapest airline for flights to Egypt from the UK is UIA (Ukraine International Airlines) which may cost you around 250 GBP.
What are the most popular stopover destinations for flights to Egypt from UK?
When you book flights from UK to Egypt, you have ample of flight connections options. Frankfurt, Istanbul, Beirut, Athens and Italy are most preferred stopovers of the travellers.
Do British travellers require visa to travel to Egypt?
Yes, British travellers must apply for a valid visa in order to enter Egypt. In case, your trip is going to last no longer than 30 days then you may avail an option of visa on arrival.
What is the best time to visit Egypt?
Although hot desert climate prevails in the Egypt round the year but mainly June to August is the time period when dazzling sun can make it bit intolerable to visit elevated areas in the terrain of Egypt. Weather is in its full swing during September, March and April which makes these months to be the best time to go to Egypt.
What are the major international airports in Egypt?
- Aswan/Daraw International Airport, 16 km from Aswan
- Cairo International Airport, 15 km from city centre Cairo
- Sphinix International Airport, Giza
- Alexandria/El Nouzha International Airport, 7 km from the main city centre Alexandria
- Al Alamain International Airport, El Dabaa
- Luxor International Airport, 6km from city centre Luxor
- Hurghada International Airport, 5 km from El Dahar.
- Marsa Alam International Airport, 60 km from Marsa Alam
- St. Catherine International Airport, 20 km from saint Katherine City near Mount Sinai
- Sharm El Sheikh International Airport, 18 km away from main city.
- Taba International Airport, 13 km from Taba.
What are some of the major things to do in Egypt for tourists?
- Experience snorkelling with a good taste of Red Sea at the Ras Muhammad National Park located in the Sharm-El-Sheikh.
- Tantalize your taste buds with the fresh sea food at the eateries in Ras Muhammad National Park.
- Delve deeper into the mysterious yet captivating civilization of Pharaohs by visiting pyramids of Giza, Dahshur, Saqqara, Keops, Djoser and Kefire.
- Cairo Opera House displays Egyptian drama and mythology and considered to be the perfect place for those who have a fine taste in arts and culture.
- Al-Tannoura Egyptian Heritage stands out for sparkling Egyptian dance performances.
- Museum of Islamic Art is another major tourist highlight for an art enthusiast.
- Cairo, the capital city of Egypt is truly a feast for shopaholics to shop till you drop.
What are the options for luxury stay in five star hotels of Egypt?
- The Nile Ritz-Carlton
- Four Seasons First Residence Cairo
- Strand Taba Heights
- Intercontinental Cairo Semiramis
- The Westin Soma Bay
- Conrad Hotel Cairo
- Kempinski Nile Hotel Garden City Cairo
- The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh
- Sofitel Legend Old Cataract Aswan