Cheap Flights To Harare
Cheapest price to Harare
(from London Heathrow)
fare was last inquired on May 29, 2017
020 3137 2316
There are quite a few airlines operating flights to Harare from UK. Travelers have their own preferences while choosing a specific airline for taking a flight between different UK airports and Harare international airport . Popular among them is emirates as leading choice due to availability of multiple departure airports from UK , and no doubt being number 1 airline of the world is most compelling and deciding factor among travelers taking flights to Harare. But a little longer journey with emirates flights to Harare is an irritating factor for some travelers who wish to reach Harare in a shortest possible flight journey .Here comes Ethiopian airlines and Kenya airways , most popular airlines originating from Continent Africa and both of them offer shortest possible flight between UK and Harare . South African airways is another airline which is pretty popular among those travelers who are taking flights to Harare but are willing to have a stopover in Johannesburg .British airways and Virgin Atlantic are another choice for such travelers because both offer flights to Harare via Johannesburg as well.
Unfortunately we don't have any airline for now a days which offers direct flights between UK airports and Harare international airport. Air Zimbabwe use to fly direct for many years between London Gatwick and Harare international airport and was much popular among travelers interested to take flights to Harare, but seized its operations due to many reasons in 2012.
Bargain deals for return flights to Harare
How long is the flight to Harare with popular airlines
- Flights from London Heathrow to Harare via Dubai with Emirates (LHR-DXB-HRE):17 hours 55 minutes
- Flights to Harare from Heathrow via Addis Ababa with Ethiopian Airlines(LHR-ADD-HRE):11 hours 30 minutes
- Flights from Heathrow to Harare with British airways via Johannesburg (LHR-JNB-HRE):15 hours 35 minutes
- Kenya Airways flights to Harare from Heathrow via Nairobi (LHR-NBO-HRE):14 hours 30 minutes
- Flights from Manchester to Harare via Dubai with Emirates(MAN-DXB-HRE):18 hours 10 minutes
- Birmingham Airport to Harare with Emirates(BHX-DXB-HRE): 18 hours 20 minutes
- Flights from Gatwick to Harare with Emirates(LGW-DXB-HRE): 18 hours 20 minutes
- Flights to Harare from London heathrow with South African Airways(SAA) via Johannesburg (LHR-JNB-HRE):15 hours 40 minutes
- RwandAir Flights to Harare from Gatwick via Kigali (Rwanda)
Weekly flight schedule of Airlines flying to Harare
Below is the weekly schedule of main airlines which are offering flights to Harare:
- Kenya Airways has daily flights to the city from Heathrow, Glasgow, Manchester and Birmingham.
- South African Airways offers flights from Heathrow and Manchester on daily basis.
- Ethiopian Airlines flights only depart daily from Heathrow Airport.
- British Airways operates Harare flights on daily basis from Glasgow, Manchester and Heathrow Airports.
- With Air France you can get flights from London City, Heathrow, Glasgow, Birmingham and Manchester Airports. All of these have a daily flight to Harare city.
- Emirates Airlines also gives you choice in selecting your nearest airport for Harare flights. Its daily flights are available at Heathrow, Manchester, Glasgow, Birmingham and Gatwick.
How much baggage I can take on my flights to Harare from major UK airports?
Whether you are visiting your family or on vacations in Harare, baggage allowance is a major deal maker or breaker for booking tickets. Most travellers prefer those airlines which offer large baggage allowance on their flights. We have listed below baggage allowance of well-reputed airlines:
- When you choose South African Airways, you can take 1 bag of 23kg in economy class and 2 bags of 32kg each in business class.
- On Kenya Airways flights, economy class travellers can take 2 bags of 23kg each and premier world travellers are allowed to take 2 bags of 32kg each.
- Ethiopian Airlines has baggage allowance of 1 bag of 23kg for economy class and 32kg for business class.
- British Airways allows one piece of 23kg for economy class, two pieces of 32kg each for business class and three pieces of 32kg each for first class.
- With Emirates Airlines, you are allowed to take 35kg in economy class (depending on fare type), 40kg in business class and 50kg in first class.
- When you travel with Qatar Airways, you can take 32kg in economy class, 40kg in business class and 50kg in first class.
- Baggage allowance of KLM is 12kg in economy class and 18kg in business class.
- Etihad Airways allows you to take one bag of 23kg in economy class, 2 bags of up to 32kg each in business and first class
Spring and winter seasons are best for visiting Harare. You can get cheap flights to Harare if you book flights between January to February, later from Mid April to June 2017 . and then from September to November 2017. During the UK holiday months of April, July 2017 , August and December, most people want to visit their home in Harare. These months constitute peak season for Harare.It is advisable to book in advance for these travel busy months. Travel House team works hard to get special bargained airfare deals for Harare from different airlines. This facilitates our clients to visit Harare in peak season but on reasonable flight prices. So, you can find an ideal summer flight deal or Christmas flights to Harare from major UK airports.
Harare has plenty of guesthouses, safari lodges, budget and luxury hotels available. All of these options can be found around the city center and commercial areas. Some of them boast a swimming pool, Wi-Fi, spa, hotel and sports facilities. Few international hotel chains are also offering services in Zimbabwe capital.
If you are on a business trip, you can opt to stay in hotels located in the commercial zone. These hotels have furnished rooms with en-suite bathrooms. Business travellers can also stay in guesthouses. Some of which also offer breakfast included in the price.
Hostels and backpacker lodges are also available in the city. The most favorite accommodation option for backpackers is the Small World Backpackers Lodge which is located near the Avondale Shopping Centre.
Harare has not only modern infrastructure but also many old buildings which depict country's culture and history. The city is also surrounded by many natural wonders. Here are few must to visit places in Harare:
National Gallery of Zimbabwe: The exhibits at the gallery showcase classic and contemporary African art. National Gallery Zimbabwe has stone sculptures, cravings, photos, masks and paintings. It is located in the Harare Gardens. There is an excellent book and crafts shop attached to the gallery.
Epworth Balancing Rocks: These rocks are located in the southeast of Harare in Epworth on 13km drive. The Epworth Balancing Rocks are more popular than other balancing rocks in Zimbabwe as they have appeared on country's currency notes.
Mukuvisi Woodlands: This natural reserve is best for watching giraffe, ostrich, elephants and impala. It is located just 7km away from the city center. You can view either from the platforms, on foot, horse safari or on a bicycle. It has also some endemic bird species.
There are plenty of international and local restaurants in Harare. Following are best in town:
- Garwe - Traditional Zimbabwean Cuisine
- Butcher's Kitchen - Steakhouse
- Chang Thai - Thai Cuisine
Harare is the official host to many international events and festivals. Most popular among these are given below:
Harare Jazz Festival:? The month of April is quite busier than other months for Harare. Lots of festivals happen during this part of year. Annual Jazz festival is one of them which occurs between April 15th and 16th. Renowned African bands and musicians perform at the event and proceeds are donated to charity.
Harare International Food Festival: Now this one is a must to attend for all food lovers. The event takes place in the month of November. It has positively impacted the regional gourmet scene. Local and international chefs showcase their skills in Harare International Food Festival. You can get your hands on best wine and cuisine.
Harare International Festival of Arts: It is another festival happening in the month of April. The Harare International Festival of Arts is one of the major events of Zimbabwe. Local and international performers in the genres of visual arts, theater and music participate in the event.
- Travelhouseuk served more than 35000 families last year travelling from UK to harare.
- Going to Harare for the very first time? Let our Harare experts make your trip worthwhile.
- Best negotiated airfare deals with most of the airlines operating flights from UK to Harare.
- Search & book from a number of prominent airlines flying to Harare from UK
- Cheapest fare to Harare is guaranteed.
- We have special flight deals for inbound travel from Harare to London available all round the year.
- Save time and effort consulting our Harare flight experts who will assist you with tailor made packages for Harare specifically for you.
- You're always in good hands as we not only give assistance in completing your bookings but during your travel as well.
- Using car hire services to travel around Harare is highly recommended for travelers.
- Always travel in large groups, especially at night.
- Always ensure your travel insurance before traveling for immediate health services in foreign land.
- Refrain from exposing expensive goods or large amount of cash in public places.
- The summer over there is our winter and the coolest months are: May, June and July over there. These months are also the most pleasant time of the year to visit.
- Internet/WiFi services are available at hotels, but you may notice the service to be slow and interrupted at times.
- Cell phone coverage is good throughout the city but, International landline calls are still unreliable.
- Most of the purchases in large stores and malls are done with US Dollars. Also, major currencies in the world can be used such as GBP, Euro and etc.