Cheap Flights to Ethiopia
Want to book an affordable trip with Travelhouseuk’s cheap flights to Ethiopia specials? Eventful and full of life, Ethiopia lies amidst ancient mausoleums, medieval remains, a walled city-Harar, awe-aspiring Simien and Bale Mountain parks and the Rift Valley Lakes. Be assured that Travelhouseuk offers cheap tickets to Ethiopia from UK if you are scheduling yourself for Ethiopia flights. TravelHouseuk is your choice for a speedy and easy booking for reasonable fares. Ask us to beat your quote, or request a call back and we will return to you or simply dial in now to compare a broad selection of flight deals offered through our search box or have your itinerary customized per your preference by talking to one of our skilled travel counselors.
Want to learn more about Ethiopia? Our travel guide to Ethiopia keeps you informed.
Ethiopia is the base of the famous Horn of Africa towards the south east of the continent. The life of indigenous tribes residing within the terrain of the Mago National Park is the center of attention for many explorers and researchers. These bushmen have retained their original customs over the passage of generations. The Yangudi Rassa National Park is spread over and around its own Yangudi Mountain, and fecilitates ample birdlife as well as wildlife for a safari tour. The valleys and cliffs of the Simian Mountains are home to the gelada baboon, while other herbivores are also present. Constituting over a flat plain of salt, the Abbe Lake is located near the borders of the country with Djibouti. During drier seasons, the lake leaves narrow channels of water, while also leaving its plains white with sediments of salt left deposited on the surface. The Sof Omar Caves consists of chalk white interior while the interior walls are levelled in one uniform height.
By Z A Chahal
Handy Tips To Know Before your departure flight to Ethiopia!
- Fly to Ethiopia direct from London with Ethiopian Airlines.
- Ethiopian Airlines operates one direct flight to Ethiopia daily from London Heathrow.
- Flights with Ethiopian Airlines to Ethiopia take off everyday in the evening.
- International flights from and to Ethiopia are served by Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
- The approximate air distance between UK and Ethiopia is 3984 miles.
- Preferred airlines to fly to Ethiopia with stopovers are Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, Gulf Air, Egypt Air and Emirates.
- You can fly with Lufthansa to Ethiopia from both London City Airport and London Heathrow Airport and flights usually fly out in the afternoon.
- Turkish Airlines offers flights daily to Ethiopia from London via Istanbul.
- The average time a flight takes between United Kingdom and Ethiopia is around 8.5 hours.