Cheap flights to Tunisia
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 240.24
Recent searches for return flights to Tunisia
Which Are The Top Airlines That Fly To Tunisia?
- Air France
- British Airways
- Brussels Airlines
Are There Any Direct Flights To Tunisia?
Tunisair is the only operator of direct flights to Tunisia from the UK. The airline offers non-stop Tunisia flights from the London Heathrow Airport as well as the London Gatwick Airport. From London Heathrow, Tunisair 791 flies on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays (4 flights per week). From London Gatwick, Tunisair offers 3 flights per week. A single flight (Tunisair 791) departs every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Note it that these flights are headed to the Tunis-Carthage International Airport in Tunis. Other major airlines, such as British Airways, Lufthansa and Air France all offer connecting flights.
How Long Is The Flight To Tunisia From The UK And Which Airline Takes Lesser Time?
The minimum flight duration from the UK to Tunisia is 2 hours and 50 minutes on a direct flight with Tunisair. The shortest connecting flight takes 4 hours and 45 minutes. The flight is code-shared between British Airways and Tunisair and flies via Algiers. The Tunis-Carthage International Airport is the receiving airport for both direct and indirect flights to Tunisia from the United Kingdom.
When Can I Find The Cheapest Flights To Tunisia?
There is no telling when prices may drop, or for which airline specifically. Your best bet is to stay in touch with your travel agent, and he/she will keep track of price fluctuations. Generally, you can find the cheapest flights to Tunisia at any time during the low-season: July and August. Let us at TravelHouseUK take care of these matters for you. Simply leave us a query (via social media or direct call), and mention your priorities regarding price and itinerary. As soon as the desired price shows up, or an airline offers some last-minute sale, we will let you know immediately. On the same note, we make it a point to inform our clients regarding flash sales and discount deals through our monthly newsletter. Why not hit that subscribe button and stay updated on such matters?
Can I Book Cheap Flights To Tunisia With Tunisair?
Fly non-stop to Tunisia with Tunisair as TravelHouseUK offers you the best deals on Tunisair flights. Whether you are looking for a one-way or return-ticket, get in touch with us and we will quote you the lowest fare available. Tunisair is a top-notch airline notable for its quality services and making the availability of direct flights from London Heathrow and Gatwick Airports.
Which Is The Main International Airport In Tunisia?
For the majority of Tunisia flights from the United Kingdom, the Tunis-Carthage International Airport is the receiving airport. Its IATA code is TUN. The facility is located in the capital city of Tunisia, just 6.5 kilometres from the city centre. Tunis-Carthage International Airport tends to a regular frequency of about 700 flights every week. All other international airports such as Tozeur-Nefta International Airport (TOE) and Enfidha-Hammamet International Airport (NBE) are minor in frequency and are also seasonal in their operations.
Exiting the airport, you have the facility of either using the bus, one of the most popular modes of public transport or hailing a yellow cab. Taxis can be hailed from the taxi stand that can easily be spotted outside. Make sure to confirm if the meter is in order, or installed at all, as the ones without a meter may overcharge. You also have the option of hiring a car as there are a number of car rental options available at the airport.
What Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Tunisia?
- Al-Zaytuna Mosque (Tunis)
- Bardo National Museum (Tunis)
- Habib Bourguiba Avenue (Tunis)
- Kairouan Mosque (Kairouan)
- Port El Kantaoui (Sousse)
- Carthageland (Yasmine Hammamet)
- Amphitheatre of El Jem (El Jem)
- Lake Ichkeul (Mateur)
- Tunisia is known to boast some great sites that will take you through the country's thousands of years old history. Plan a trip to the famed Bardo Museum exhibiting some great age-old remnants for you to explore. The exquisite Carthage ruins should also make it to your travel itinerary.
- If you love exploring some of the world's exquisite natural wonders, then the stunning salt lake of Chott El Jeridis a place worth visiting.
- El Jem Amphitheatre is another one of those extraordinary sites that speaks of the remarkable expertise possessed by the early rulers of Tunisia. This is one of the largest coliseums ever to have been built and is a major source of tourist attraction for visitors across the globe.
- A trip to Tunisia is incomplete if you haven't toured the medina. These are one of the best places to explore the country's culture, traditions and not to mention, grab one of Tunisia's extraordinary hand-made souvenirs.
- Light-weight clothing is generally advised since Tunisia experiences hot and dry weather conditions most of the year round. However, moderate clothing is recommended since Tunisia is a Muslim country.