Cheap flights to Mozambique
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 517.12
Recent searches for return flights to Mozambique
which airlines fly to Mozambique?
- British Airways
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Tap Portugal
- Iberia Air
- Air France
How long is the flight to Mozambique from the UK?
- Heathrow to Mozambique one stop flight: 16 hours and 40 minutes
- Heathrow to Mozambique on a flight with stopover: 19 hours and 50 minutes
- Manchester to Mozambique on a flight with two stopovers 19 hours and 45 minutes
What popular stopovers are offered by different airlines flying from UK to Mozambique?
The most popular stopovers that you might add to your itinerary are Addis Ababa, Frankfurt, Lisbon, Johannesburg, Paris, and Madrid. You have a wide range of options to choose from while booking flights to Mozambique.
What are the major international airports in Mozambique?
- Mavalane International Airport (MPM)
- Beira Airport (BEW)
- Nacala Airport (MNC)
Which is the most preferred airport for inbound flights to Mozambique from UK?
The most widely used international airport is at the capital city of Maputo, Mavalane International Airport (MPM). Maputo Airport serves international flights to Mozambique but mainly it is dedicated to only Southern Mozambique.
What are the entry requirements to Mozambique for British travellers?
British passport holders need to apply for the visa before they want to visit Mozambique. The Mozambican diplomatic mission present in the UK would process the visa in about a week’s time, at max. Upon entry, travellers may be required to show a return ticket or an invitation letter from a Mozambican citizen/organization at the border.
What is the best time to visit Mozambique?
The ideal time to visit Mozambique would be between May and November. The winters are milder and more pleasant. However, the summer can bring torrential rain. Due to the proximity of the country to the heated Indian Ocean in the summer, cyclones often visit the area, especially in January and February. So, please be advised.
Which events and festivals are celebrated in Mozambique?
To celebrate like a Mozambican is to celebrate in bold colours, bombastic music and laughter.
- The AZGO Festival in Maputo is a musical event that brings forth music bands, both traditional and westernized, over fresh food from local street stalls and restaurants.
- The STRAB Festival in Ponta Malongane, close to the South African border is a worship of rhythm, art and the blues. Both these event happen in May.
- TAMBO International Art Camp in July can let you delve into your artistic self and observe people going through their creative own journeys.
What are the major landmarks in Mozambique?
Mozambique has been heavily influenced by colonial architecture and lifestyle.
- Iglesia de San Antonio de la Polana is a cathedral in Maputo that has been nicknamed as the Lemon-squeezer because of its unique architecture.
- Maputo Central Train Station is regarded as the most beautiful train station in the world. Visiting the train station makes the visitor travel back in time.
- The Cathedral of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception is a striking landmark of Maputo. Many visitors use this cathedral as a point to meet up as well.
- Fortaleza da Nossa Senhora da Conceicao is a fort near the coast of Maputo Bay. It is among the old buildings in the capital city and has interesting colonial roots.
Which five star hotels and accommodation options are available for stay in Mozambique?
- Aantara Medjumbe Island Resort
- Rainbow Towers Hotel And Conference Centre
- Diamonds Mequfi Beach Resort
- Cardoso Hotel
- Azura Benguerra Island