Cheap one-way & return flights to Bujumbura from London
Airlines that operate flights to Bujumbura
- Brussels Airlines
- Kenya Airways
- Ethiopian Airlines
Are there any direct flights to Bujumbura from UK?
No, there are no direct flights to Bujumbura at present. From the United Kingdom, connecting flights are operated by Brussels Airlines, Ethiopian Airlines, Kenya Airways, KLM, and Emirates.
What is the flight duration from UK to Bujumbura?
- Brussels Airlines offers the minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Bujumbura: 10 hours and 50 minutes only. This is a one-stop flight via Brussels.
- RwandAir and Kenya Airways operate code-shared flights to Bujumbura from London Gatwick, taking 13 hours and 20 minutes minimum. These are two-stop flights via Brussels and Kigali.
- From Manchester to Bujumbura, the minimum flight duration is 12 hours and 45 minutes. The flight is code-shared between KLM and Kenya Airways, and the route is via Amsterdam and Nairobi.
- KLM and Kenya Airways offer the shortest connecting flights (code-shared) to Bujumbura from Edinburgh. The total flight duration is 13 hours and 10 minutes. Amsterdam and Nairobi are the two layovers.
- It takes at least 14 hours to reach Bujumbura from Birmingham. Brussels Airlines, RwandAir, and Kenya Airways code-share this flight. The flight involves two layovers; one in Brussels and the other in Kigali.
Is Travelhouseuk offering the cheapest flights to Bujumbura?
Secure mega flight-deals by booking with travelhouseuk, and signing up for our newsletter is the first step in that direction. Receive deal alerts and updates in advance and be the first to avail our services. If you have been tracking airfares for some time, you have a good enough idea of the price range. If ours is not the cheapest, you can call us at 020 3137 2316 or tell us so on Facebook. We will beat that quote with a lower price, there and then. We make offers that do not drain your coffers.
Is KLM offering Bujumbura flights from UK?
Offering a wide coverage of airports and routes to choose from, KLM is one of the leading airlines for Bujumbura flights from the UK. You can get KLM flight for Bujumbura from the following cities: London (Heathrow, City), Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Newcastle upon Tyne, Leeds, Bristol, and Cardiff. KLM flights are code-shared with Kenya Airways.
What is the cost of a return-flight to Bujumbura from London?
Travelhouseuk is your go-to travel agency for cheap flights to Bujumbura from London. Travel to unravel the wonders of this exotic city for only 569 GBP. This is the price currently available for a return flight. Fares are regularly updated so your booking will be made as per the price available at that time. If you wish to travel from any other airport in the United Kingdom, call travelhouseuk to get the latest deals for that itinerary.
Can I fly to Bujumbura now and pay later?
Sure, you can. Just remember, when you call travelhouseuk (020 3137 2316 is the number by the way), ask for a 'Fly Now, Pay Later' plan. This allows you to book your flight to Bujumbura at once even when you do not have enough money on you. No worries, you can pay in instalments. An initial deposit is a must. You can then go ahead and schedule the remaining payment with your travel agent.
Which is the main international airport in Bujumbura?
Aeroport International De Bujumbura, having the IATA code BJM, is currently serving the city of Bujumbura as its main airport. It also happens to be the country's only airport. During regular hours, it’s a 10-minute drive to the city centre from the airport.
What are the major tourist attractions in Bujumbura?
Being the longest freshwater lake on the globe is its claim to fame. Enjoy the white sand and clear lake water at the Saga Beach. Surrounded by resorts and restaurants, the Saga Beach and the Coconut Beach are some of the best lake beaches out there.Rusizi River:
The Rusizi River and its surroundings are the common grounds shared by a number of wildlife species based in these wetlands, notably herds of hippos, Nile crocodiles and river birds. All this area is covered under the Rusizi Water Park.Kibira National Park:
The Kibira National Park is home to exotic birdlife, endangered mountain gorillas as well as chimpanzees. The ABO association of local conservationists facilitate guided tours to each section of the park to promote sightseeing and wildlife awareness.Monuments:
Featuring a Cross and a walled platform, the Independence Monument is the main official landmark of the capital. This, coupled with the National Unity Monument and the Livingstone Staley Stone Monument, located along the banks of the main lake to mark the presence of Dr David Livingstone, are the main historical attractions.
Which are the best hotels in Bujumbura?
- Hotel Club Du Lac Tanganyika (4-star)
- Roca Golf Hotel (4-star)
- Safari Gate Hotel (4-star)
- Kiriri Garden Hotel & Suites (4-star)
- La Dolce Vita Resort (3-star)
- Hotel Residence Ubuntu (3-star)
- Hotel La Palmeraie (3-star)
- Hôtel Belair Résidence (3-star)
- Le Panoramique Hotel by Celexon (3-star)
- Martha Hotel (3-star)
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate