Cheap one-way & return flights to Maputo from London
Which airlines operate flights to Maputo from UK
- British Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- TAAG Angola Airlines
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Iberia Air
- Tap Portugal
- Air France
How long Is the flight to Maputo?
- Heathrow to Maputo: 15 hours and 40 minutes
- Manchester to Maputo: 18 hours and 20 minutes
- Birmingham to Maputo: 19 hours and 10 minutes
What are the popular stopovers on flights from UK to Maputo?
The popular stopovers on flights to Maputo are Lisbon, Johannesburg, Addis Ababa, Doha, Dusseldorf and Paris. Bear in mind, one stop flights are only available from London Heathrow. If you opt for flights to Maputo from any other airport, you are most likely to book flights with two flight connections.
Which is the cheapest airline for flights to Maputo from UK?
Turkish Airlines offers cheapest flights to Maputo from the UK. As the airline departs mainly from Heathrow Airport, it touches down at Istanbul for a brief stopover before arriving at its final destination in Maputo. All you need is to keep your eyes on the cheapest season to grab the lowest fare that happens to be 469 GBP approximately.
What are the major international airports in Maputo?
Maputo city is served by Mavalane International Airport (MPM). The airport is only three kilometres away from the city centre. The airport is a regular destination for many of the world’s leading airlines.
What is the best time to visit Maputo?
Months between May to November would be the best time to visit Maputo. The winter is nice and dry, and the environment is pleasant. It is highly discouraged to go to Maputo in January and February due to the cyclone season. The average temperature in Maputo lingers between 15° C to 30° C throughout the year.
What are the entry requirements to Maputo for British travellers?
British passport holders need to apply for the visa before they want to visit Mozambique. The Mozambican diplomatic mission present in the UK would process the visa in about a weeks time, at max. Upon entry, travellers may be required to show a return ticket or an invitation letter from a Mozambican citizen/organization at the border.
What are the major landmarks in Maputo?
- The Iglesia de San Antonio de la Polana or the Lemon-squeezer is a cathedral in Maputo. Tourists usually visit the edifice because of its unusual architecture.
- Wonder at the beauty of the Maputo Central Train Station. It is regarded as among the most gorgeous train stations in the entire world.
- Enter the Iron House and be amazed at the construction of the structure. The building is made entirely out of steel by none other than Gustav Eiffel, the architect of the Eiffel tower in Paris.
- The Mesquita de Baixa is the oldest mosque in Maputo. Watch the artistry, the motifs and the design of the newly renovated mosque that has been a part of Maputo since 1876.
Which hotels and accommodation are available for stay in Maputo?
- Joli Guesthouse
- Lodge Quinta do Lourenco
- Afrin Prestige Hotel
- Polana Serena Hotel
- Resotel Hotel
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate