Which airlines operate flights to Zanzibar from UK?
- Ethiopian Airlines operates connecting flights to Zanzibar from London Heathrow and Manchester.
- Qatar Airways: flights to Zanzibar are available from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Edinburgh, and Manchester.
- Emirates offers Zanzibar flights from London Heathrow, Birmingham, Manchester, and Glasgow.
- Kenya Airways is operating flights from London Heathrow to Zanzibar.
- British Airways offers flights from London, Glasgow, Aberdeen, and Edinburgh.
- Lufthansa flights for Zanzibar can be had from London Heathrow, Edinburgh, Birmingham, and Manchester.
Are there any direct flights for Zanzibar?
There are no direct flights to Zanzibar from the UK at present. Many airlines offer one-stop connections from their hub airport. You can select the shortest flight to Zanzibar at your convenience.
How long is a flight to Zanzibar?
- Flights from London Heathrow to Zanzibar via Nairobi: 12 hours and 55 minutes.
- The flight duration from Manchester to Zanzibar via Addis Ababa: 14 hours and 20 minutes.
- Birmingham to Zanzibar flights via Dubai: 14 hours and 20 minutes.
- Flights from Edinburgh to Zanzibar via Doha and Dar es Salaam: 16 hours and 40 minutes.
- Flight duration from Glasgow to Zanzibar via London and Nairobi: 17 hours and 20 minutes.
Can I get flexible tickets on flights to Zanzibar during the pandemic?
The COVID-19 pandemic is here, unfortunately, which means many flights are likely to get cancelled. The good thing is that Travelhouseuk is pitching strong incentives like date-change waivers to keep your progress as smooth as possible. Why cede your travel plans when you can get flexible tickets on flights to Zanzibar during the pandemic? Travellers can book with confidence knowing full well that their flights can be rescheduled if the need calls for it and we also recommend them to book earlier.
Are there any travel restrictions on Zanzibar flights due to COVID-19?
By now, there are no travel restrictions on Zanzibar flights due to COVID-19. Airlines are free to operate between the two countries, and even the submission of a negative RT-PCR test report is no longer mandatory. That said, the better thing would be to follow the proper SOPs and guidelines to minimise the risk of spread, and do not forget to keep all documentation in order. Any further information can be had from our travel consultant who you can reach via social media or phone 020 3137 2316.
Which airline offers the cheapest tickets from London to Zanzibar?
Airlines and the ticket prices see a lot of seasonal fluctuations, and it's by far impossible to say which airline has the cheapest tickets from London to Zanzibar. However, airlines announce competitive fares during the high season to make the most out of travelling season. Please keep following us on our social media channels to stay updated for flash sales.
When can I find the cheapest flight tickets to Zanzibar in 2021?
If you are looking for cheap flight tickets to Zanzibar in 2021, we suggest you book early. December is the busiest flying season and booking Zanzibar flights up to six months in advance can be helpful for savvy travellers. Flights in May are mostly cheaper. We can give you a heads up regarding last-minute deals when you sign up for the Travelhouseuk newsletter. Or you can give us a call, and one of our travel agents will serve you.
Are there any Zanzibar flights with British Airways?
Home-based in London Heathrow, British Airways depart from LHR and manages a code share flight with Qatar Airways daily. The shortest connection to Zanzibar with BA takes 15 hours and 25 minutes.
In the wake of travel disruptions due to COVID-19, British Airways has introduced flight change policies to give you more flexibility when you travel. Contact your travel agent at Travelhouseuk now and plan your next trip to Zanzibar with confidence.
Can I pay for Zanzibar flights in instalments?
Travelhouseuk gives you an option to ease out on your travelling budget. Now you can book your Zanzibar flights with a minimum deposit of £25 and pay the rest in 3-12 monthly instalments. Speak to the concerned travel agent to sign up for the payment plan option.
Does Travelhouseuk offer flights with hotel for Zanzibar?
Yes, Travelhouseuk offers to book flights with hotels in Zanzibar through a simple phone call. Our travel experts book holidays in Zanzibar inclusive of flights and hotels for business travellers as well as visitors. We make sure that our hand-picked options are worth every penny for our customers.
How much is the Economy Class ticket to Zanzibar in 2021?
Avid travellers plan early so if you are finding an Economy Class ticket in 2021, we shall help you through your booking procedure. An average Economy Class ticket to Zanzibar in 2021 is expected to be 500 GBP for the low season.
When is the best time to visit Zanzibar?
Zanzibar is a four-season tourist destination. Many travellers prefer the beginning of the year for island hopping. The second peak season starts from June and ends by October. Clear skies and overall pleasant weather set a positive mood for vacations. The temperature, on average, hangs around 25 degrees making this time of the year perfect for outdoor sightseeing.
Which is the main international airport In Zanzibar?
Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (ZNZ) is the main airport that serves Zanzibar city, as well as the Zanzibar archipelago. The distance is about 5 kilometres (or 3 miles) from Zanzibar City.
How do I get to Zanzibar city from Zanzibar Airport?
Many taxis will be spotted on standby once you exit the terminal. Contact your travel agent if you wish to include transfers from the airport. That said, some of the hotels at Stone Town offer free shuttle bus service for hotel transfers.
What are the major tourist attractions In Zanzibar?
- Stone Town: The soul of Zanzibar resides in Stone Town. The town’s mysterious magnificence unfolds layer by layer as you walk through the twisting alleys. Built by Arabs, the town retains that oriental touch whether you look at balconies or pass by carved wooden doors showcasing intricate designs and patterns.
- Pemba Island: The biggest attraction is Pemba Island; affectionately called ‘floating forest.' Activities include boating, fishing, jet skiing, kite-surfing, scuba diving and many more.
- Persian Bath Houses: Commonly known as Hammams, the bathhouses are architectural marvels for tourists in addition to being a sauna.
- Spice Markets: Zanzibar means ‘ginger Island’. Stroll into the spice bazaars of Zanzibar and experience the strong smells and flavours that make Zanzibar unlike any other city in the world. Look for exotic spices and ingredients to make give your culinary skills an edge.
Which are the best hotels in Zanzibar?
Handy Tips you should know before your departure!
- Park Hyatt Zanzibar
- Serena Hotel
- Hotel Verde
Shopping in Zanzibar is quite a cultural experience. Shoppers mostly go to Stone Town for having some pure African crafts. Brush up your haggling skills for it is needed while shopping here.
Keep in notice that shopping places are open throughout the week from 9am to 12pm. On Sundays timings are 2pm to 6pm.
236 Hurumzi Tower Top Restaurant is undoubtedly a Haven of sundowners and an amenable spot to eat. Sample your favourite cuisine in traditional Zanzibar style amid local dance and music —in rooftop restaurants.
Experience the best scuba diving in the world on the northeast coast of Zanzibar—enshrouded by flashy coral reefs.