Cheap one-way & return flights to Zanzibar from London
Which airlines operate flights to Zanzibar from UK?
- Kenya Airways: A preferred airline for flights to Zanzibar with a stopover at Nairobi.
- Qatar Airways: Departing Heathrow, another preferred option for Zanzibar flights is Qatar Airways via Doha.
- Emirates: You can also opt for Emirates flights to Zanzibar via Dubai. Departures are available from Heathrow, Manchester and Birmingham as well.
- KLM: Via Amsterdam, KLM also conducts flights to Zanzibar from London Heathrow.
- Turkish Airlines: Transiting Istanbul, Turkish Airlines offers a flight from Heathrow to Zanzibar daily.
- Ethiopian Airlines: Heathrow to Zanzibar flights via Addis Ababa are available throughout the week.
- Oman Air: Heathrow to Zanzibar flights are operated via Muscat.
Are there any direct flights for Zanzibar?
There are no direct flights to Zanzibar from the UK at present. Many airlines offer one-stop connections from their hub airport. You can select the shortest flight to Zanzibar at your convenience.
How long is a flight from UK to Zanzibar?
- Flights from London Heathrow to Zanzibar via Nairobi: 12 hours and 55 minutes.
- The flight duration from Manchester to Zanzibar via Addis Ababa: 14 hours and 20 minutes.
- Birmingham to Zanzibar flights via Dubai: 14 hours and 20 minutes.
How can I find cheap flights to Zanzibar in December 2023 with flexible booking policies?
The COVID-19 pandemic is here, unfortunately, which means many flights are likely to get cancelled. The good thing is that Travelhouseuk is pitching strong incentives like date-change waivers to keep your progress as smooth as possible. Why cede your travel plans when you can get flexible tickets on flights to Zanzibar during the pandemic? Travellers can book with confidence knowing full well that their flights can be rescheduled if the need calls for it and we also recommend them to book earlier.
Are there any travel restrictions on Zanzibar flights due to COVID-19?
By now, there are no travel restrictions on Zanzibar flights due to COVID-19. Airlines are free to operate between the two countries, and even the submission of a negative RT-PCR test report is no longer mandatory. That said, the better thing would be to follow the proper SOPs and guidelines to minimise the risk of spread, and do not forget to keep all documentation in order. Any further information can be had from our travel consultant who you can reach via social media or phone 020 3137 2316.
What is the cheapest time to book flights to Zanzibar?
The cheapest time to book flights to Zanzibar is at least three weeks before your departure. It is always wiser to book your tickets well before time to save some pounds. However, we observed the least hike in flight prices in March, May and November, also known as off-peak travelling season in Zanzibar due to rainy weather.
How much is the Zanzibar flight ticket from UK?
An average Zanzibar flight ticket is 469 GBP for one-stop flights. You can inquire about the latest flight prices for Zanzibar by contacting our travel agents anytime at 020 3137 2316.
Which airline offers the cheapest tickets to Zanzibar?
Airlines and the ticket prices see many seasonal fluctuations, and it's by far impossible to say which airline has the cheapest tickets from London to Zanzibar. Currently, KLM is showing up with the cheapest tickets, i.e. 469 GBP.
How do I book cheap Economy Class ticket to Zanzibar in 2023 ?
An Economy Class ticket to Zanzibar in 2023 is expected to be around 499 GBP for the low season. You can consider flying with or without checked-in luggage on board to save many pounds on your next flight because many airlines have exclusive flight prices if you travel with hand luggage only.
Can I pay for Zanzibar flights in instalments?
Travelhouseuk gives you an option to ease out on your travelling budget. Now you can book your Zanzibar flights with a minimum deposit of £25 and pay the rest in 3-12 monthly instalments. Speak to the concerned travel agent to sign up for the payment plan option.
Does Travelhouseuk offer flights with hotel for Zanzibar?
Yes, Travelhouseuk offers to book flights with hotels in Zanzibar through a simple phone call. Our travel experts book holidays in Zanzibar inclusive of flights and hotels for business travellers as well as visitors. We make sure that our hand-picked options are worth every penny for our customers.
When is the best time to visit Zanzibar?
Zanzibar is a four-season tourist destination. Many travellers prefer the beginning of the year for island hopping. The second peak season starts from June and ends by October. Clear skies and overall pleasant weather set a positive mood for vacations. The temperature, on average, hangs around 25 degrees making this time of the year perfect for outdoor sightseeing.
Which is the main international airport In Zanzibar?
Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (ZNZ) is the main airport that serves Zanzibar city, as well as the Zanzibar archipelago. The distance is about 5 kilometres (or 3 miles) from Zanzibar City.
How do I get to Zanzibar city from Zanzibar Airport?
Many taxis will be spotted on standby once you exit the terminal. Contact your travel agent if you wish to include transfers from the airport. That said, some of the hotels at Stone Town offer free shuttle bus service for hotel transfers.
What are the major tourist attractions In Zanzibar?
- Stone Town: The soul of Zanzibar resides in Stone Town. The town’s mysterious magnificence unfolds layer by layer as you walk through the twisting alleys. Built by Arabs, the town retains that oriental touch whether you look at balconies or pass by carved wooden doors showcasing intricate designs and patterns.
- Pemba Island: The biggest attraction is Pemba Island; affectionately called ‘floating forest.' Activities include boating, fishing, jet skiing, kite-surfing, scuba diving and many more.
- Persian Bath Houses: Commonly known as Hammams, the bathhouses are architectural marvels for tourists in addition to being a sauna.
- Spice Markets: Zanzibar means ‘ginger Island’. Stroll into the spice bazaars of Zanzibar and experience the strong smells and flavours that make Zanzibar unlike any other city in the world. Look for exotic spices and ingredients to make give your culinary skills an edge.
Which are the best hotels in Zanzibar?
- Park Hyatt Zanzibar
- Serena Hotel
- Hotel Verde
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate