020 3137 1339
Cheap flights to India
Cheapest price to India
(from London Heathrow)
Recent flight searches for cheap tickets to India
Average Airfare To India From London Heathrow
Which airlines flying to India?
- British Airways (BA)
- Air India (AI)
- Virgin Atlantic (VS)
- Jet Airways (9W)
- Emirates (EK)
- Etihad Airways (EY)
- Qatar Airways (QR)
- Turkish Airlines (TK)
- Kuwait Airways (KU)
- Cathay Pacific Airlines (CX)
- KLM (KL) / Air France (AF)
- Lufthansa (LH)
- Oman Air (WY)
- Swiss Air (LX)
- Gulf Air (GF)
- Aeroflot (SU)
- Singapore Airlines (SQ)
Is There Any Direct Flight To India From UK?
Actually, there are four major airlines operating direct flights to India from the London Heathrow Airport, namely British Airways, Air India, Virgin Atlantic and Jet Airways.
How Long Is The Flight To India?
Flights from London Heathrow to India take a minimum time of 8 hours and 20 minutes. This is the time duration of non-stop flights that take the least time for this journey.
What Is The Best Time To Book Flights To India?
For a country as large as India it is hard to tell which time of the year is its off-peak season. Generally speaking, summer and monsoon (June – August) witness a drop in airfares and this just might be the time to book your next cheap flight to India.
What Is The Average Cost For Flights To India from UK?
On average, an India flight from UK may cost about 325 GBP- there or thereabouts. Yet another critical factor is the nature of your flight - non-stop or connecting - for that still says a lot about your airfare.
Which is the Cheapest Airline That Flies to India?
For price wise travelers, Gulf Air is the most cost-effective airline to choose when travelling to India.
Does British Airways Operate Daily Flights From London Heathrow To India?
Yes. British Airways operates two daily flights from London Heathrow to Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Does TravelhouseUK Offer Last Minute Flight Deals to India from UK?
With a view to better facilitate our clients, we send a regular newsletter to give them a heads up regarding potential discounts and premium deals. For more check out our newsletter, or better yet, sign up for it. It’s a valuable resource in last-minute decision-making.
Do I Need A Visa To Visit India from UK?
Yes. British Passport Holders are required to apply for an Indian Visa prior to their departure. Only those travellers with an approved visa will be granted passage into the country.
How Long Can You Stay In India on a Tourist Visa?
As per the latest regulations, British Passport Holders on a Tourist Visa can stay in India for a total period of 60 days.
Which Airline Offers the Most Legroom on Flights to India from UK?
At present, Oman Air offers an above average legroom of 86 cm on India flights.
Free Baggage Allowance Of Different Airlines Flying From the UK To India
- British Airways permits two bags of 23kg each in Economy Class whereas 3 bags of 32 kg each in Business and First Class.
- Air India allows free baggage allowance to be a total of 2 pieces of 23 kg each on Economy Class. However, the airline allows 3 pieces of 23kg each on Business and First Class.
- In adherence to the standards, Jet Airways permits you 2 pieces of 23 kg in Economy Class. Whether it is the Premiere or the First Class, you are allowed to carry 2 pieces of 32kg in Premium Economy and 3 pieces of 32kg each in Business Class.
- Depending on the fare and travel class, Emirates allows you 30kg for Economy Class, 40 kg for Business Class and 50kg for First Class..
- With Etihad Airways, you are allowed 2 bags up to 23 kg each in Economy Class. While on its Business and First Class, Etihad Airways offers 2 bags of 32 kg each.
- When commuting with Air France, one must keep the weight concept in mind. Your luggage should not weigh more than 23 kg in Economy Class and 32 kg in Business and La Première Class..
- In Economy Class, Aeroflot allows passengers to take a bag weighing not more than 23 kg whereas 2 bags of 23 kg each in Comfort Class. And 3 bags of 32 kg each are allowed in Business Class.
- Singapore Airlines facilitates its passengers by being generous in its baggage allowance policies. You may take up to 30 kg in Economy Class, 35 kg in Premium Economy, 40 kg in Business Class and 50 kg in First Class..
- KLM would take up to 1 bag of 23 kg in Economy Class and 2 bags of 32 kg each in Business Class..
- As per the baggage allowance regulations of Virgin Atlantic, you are allowed to carry 1 bag of 23kg in Economy Class, 2 bags of 23 kg in Premium Economy and Upper Class is privileged to take 3 bags up to 32 kg each..
- Cathay Pacific sets its free baggage limitation of 30 kg in Economy Class, 35 kg in Premium Economy, 40 kg in Business Class and 50 kg in First Class.
weekly flight schedule of different airlines offering flights from uk to india
- British Airways: Flights are operated on seven days a week.
- Air India: It operates multiple daily frequencies from UK to India.
- Jet Airways: Another flag carrier of India, Jet Airways, schedules its daily flights throughout the week.
- Virgin Atlantic Airlines: It also tower its flights from UK to India through all the days of the week.
- Turkish Airlines: Monday to Sunday.
- Kuwait Airways: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Lufthansa: Daily flight connections are made through the Frankfurt.
- Swiss Airlines: Launches UK-India service on daily basis.
- Air France: Connects UK to India via Paris on all the seven days of the week.
- KLM: Fly to India from UK on daily basis.
- Emirates: Flight connections are made on all the seven days of the week.
- Etihad Airways: Etihad Airways gets its wheels start turning from UK for extending flight to India on all the seven days of the week.
- Aeroflot: Flights are available on all the seven days of the week.
- Oman Air: Daily flight connections with touchdown scheduled in India.
- Qatar Airways: UK-India flights are offered on all the days of the week,
- Cathay Pacific Airlines: You can avail flights on any given day of the week.
- British Airways: Quite a large number of passengers are facilitated on UK- India route on a direct flight daily basis.
- Jet Airways: Flights are operated on daily basis.
- Air India: It operates regular frequencies through the seven days of the week.
- Turkish Airlines: It also manages to set the flight schedule for India from UK on all the seven days of the week.
- Qatar Airways: Connects the mainstream flights on daily basis.
- Emirates: Launches its flights on each day of the week while serving the Heathrow Airport.
- Air France: It also conducts flights on daily basis through the seven days of the week.
- KLM: Monday-Sunday
- British Airways: You can book your flight on all the seven days of the week as required.
- Qatar Airways: Flights are operated on regular basis all through the seven days of the week.
- Lufthansa: Daily flight connections.
- Air France: Conducts flights on all the seven days of the week.
- Jet Airways: Flight connections are available on daily basis.
- Swiss Airways: Daily flight connections to India.
- Singapore Airlines: It operates flights for the same route from Monday to Sunday regularly.
- Air India: it makes non-stop flight on all the seven days of the week.
- Emirates: Indirect itineraries are set for all the seven days of the week.
- Qatar Airways: it offers flight connections on daily basis.
- Air India: Air India schedules a daily direct flight from UK (BHX) to India (DEL) throughout the week.
- Jet Airways: Daily flight connection with Jet Airways is also quite popular amongst the potential travellers who can avail the flights on any given day of the week.
- Lufthansa: Flights are operated on all the seven days of the week.
- KLM: KLM offers flights on daily basis.
- Air France: Monday to Sunday.
best time to visit india
Displaying diversified weather patterns around the year, India’s tourist season begins in October. Generally, India experiences temperate climate around the year. Owing to such weather conditions, major seasons affecting the climate of India are summer, winter, and Monsoon. As indicated by the tourists in the past few years, pleasantly dry and cool weather persists in the month of October up till March which let the visitors explore the scenic sights and monuments of the country with no difficulty. Moreover, places like Goa stands out for the nice weather through the entire year, so you can always book cheap flights to India as it suits you. As your priorities for the particular trip are solely a matter of significant consideration if weather and budget aren’t. Most of the British Indians leverage the holiday season in the UK to set out for their home country. In this case, it is obvious that flights will be overly booked and rates would be slightly higher than usual. It is, therefore, recommended to book flights well in advance to avoid inconveniences.Off-Peak Season:
Watch out for the heat in southern parts which is more intense and becomes stifling in the months of May and June while the temperature remains between 32-40 degrees. It can be a major hindrance to your travel activities within the city. In addition to that, Monsoon also affects the tourist’s influx adversely. Rain drenched sights are so revitalizing for the wearisome souls yet the poor infrastructure of drainage systems and poor hygienic conditions especially in interior India can cause the nuisance for the tourists. Usually, holiday-makers who have traveling quests but are on budget cuts seek out for the cheap flights to India in this season when tourist’s activities are extremely dull. This not only helps them to spot on cheap flights but plentiful of top-notch accommodation options are also available at economical rates.
tourist’s attractions, sights to see, and religious relics in india
It is one of the most diverse, mystic and vibrant countries of the world. Holding strategic importance, the central mainland hosts most of the historical landmarks from the British Colonial era as well as the Mughal Dynasty and the Delhi Sultanate prior to British settlements. Landing off your cheap flights to India, you feel the spiritual vibe of the country can be explored at some of the largest temples. With Hinduism being the oldest of religions, many notable temples, even though some of them being in a ruined state, are major religious landmarks existent to date. Flower-drawn deities, incense, stonework, and sculpture work are the main aspects to be considered as highlights of such landmarks, while nightlife is also active at these spots. Varanasi, Jaipur, and Cochin are expected to be great hubs of massive religious communities dedicated in massive religious practices inculcated as an everyday norm. The second crucial element of history is that of royalty and heritage, which comes in two categories; the Mughal, whose sultanate brought in widespread development in construction and the arts of architecture left ever-present at the Taj Mahal, Humayun's Tomb, the Agra Fort, Red Fort and Delhi’s Jamia Masjid. The gardens of Bangalore amongst other notable landmarks including the Jamuna Lake are regarded as developed from that era. Other forts and palaces spread throughout the country are also products of the existence of local Rajas, sultanates, and Nawabs. Amber Fort, Mehrangarh Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Char Minar, Jantar Mantar, Golkonda Fort, Hawa Mehal, Amer Fort, Mysore Palace, Lodhi Gardens, Qutub Minar, and the list goes on and on.
Then there are national landmarks of the state, symbolizing the independence and establishment of the country post-independence. On your way from the airport to hotel after check out at Mumbai from your cheap flights to India, you pass through the Gateway of India. There are certain small colonial towns like the Portuguese town of Goa or the French commune of Pondicherry which fall in a specialized category of pulling in tourists amidst their old neighborhoods. For adventure-based tourism, the Vaishno Devi Valleys, the Tea Plantation Valleys of Assam, Rohtang Pass, and Apharwat Peak are diverse avenues of exploring nature amidst scenic beauty. Water bodies are a separate category altogether, including the Gurudongmar Lake, the Radhanagar Beach, Dal Lake, Thekkady Lake and the Lake Palace.
hotels and accommodation options in india
Having the largest populations of the world, accommodation is something which is real humdrum in the country. Plus, the nationwide overhaul of accommodation standards in pursuit of tourism development has brought an added advantage for tourists. Train stations and bus platforms have had their own share of dormitories as well as cheap budget rooms provided by small hotels. It’s always a good idea to add a hotel booking when making reservations for your cheap flights to India. Age-old government administered systems of accommodation also exist, facilitating stays at nominal rates suitable for travelers who aim to hit the bed and breakfast category while staying on a budget. Main metropolitan hubs mostly consist of high-rise hotels, service flats and luxury suites, complete with standard amenities and facilities like continental restaurants, pools, and gymnasiums. Their large numbers of rooms cater for all the business and working travelers to stay near central business districts. Coastal towns and cities have the advantage of having resorts along the beachside to cater for visitors spending a day outdoors. Certain towns are even segregated to be specified as a tourist-only zone, hosting dance and beach parties with secluded huts, shacks, and lodges as well as outdoor bars and restaurants. Special boutique stays are recommended at heritage hostelling options, with Palaces, forts and mansions (haveli) converted into grand luxury suites. Amidst the wide range of options, few top-notch hotels are listed below to choose from;
- The Taj Mahal Hotel
- Shangri-La's Eros Hotel,
- The Lodhi
- Shangri-La's Eros Hotel
- Pride Plaza Hotel
- JW Marriott Hotel
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel
- The Leela Palace
- Hyatt Regency
- Crowne Plaza
- Eros Hotel
- ITC Maurya
Why Choose TravelhouseUK To Book your Flight To India?
Trained manpower behind the desks and years of experience in booking flights and hotels, TravelhouseUK is a service provider with a very customer-driven approach. THUK offers relevant information regarding travel and hospitality industries, reservation of seats in airlines, booking of hotels and auto-rentals. Our travel consultants are more than willing to assist you in planning a comprehensive itinerary for your holidays. Our offers include:
- Flights to India from the UK with a wide range of international airlines. Also, we can put in your requests with the concerned airline regarding vegetarian meals, special meals, and such requests for in-flight equipment as disability aids, wheelchairs or baby cot. Also, you have the choice of selecting the location of your seat – aisle, bulk or window.
- Hotel selection and reservation. Convenience of location and reputation are factors that are kept in mind. We deal with airlines and hotels directly rather than forwarding your requests to ground handlers.
- Private transfers from airport to hotel. We will hire from the best auto-rental that qualifies and design tours in such a way that car rental companies may not get extra tours out of unsuspecting tourists. Unless of course that is your wish.
- Diwali 2018 and Holi festival 2018 flight deals to places of interest. Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated. For meeting the demand as well as the expectation of the tourists we keep them updated on latest trends and last-minute discounts.
Although the transaction of payment is done online the client’s information is dealt with much care and attention. Customer satisfaction and delight is given top priority. We hope that you have a wonderful experience with us.