Cheapest price to Philippines
(from London Heathrow)
Recent flight searches for cheap tickets to Philippines
Which Airlines Operate Flights To Philippines From UK?
- Philippine Airlines (PR) direct flight
- Turkish Airlines (TK)
- Air China (CA)
- Emirates (EK)
- Etihad Airways (EY)
- Kuwait Airways (KU)
- Qatar Airways (QR)
- Singapore Airlines (SQ)
- Saudia Airlines (SV)
- Thai Airways (TG)
- Oman Air (WY)
At present, all Philippine Airlines flights, both inbound and outbound, use Terminal 3 of the London Heathrow Airport.
Yes. Philippine Airlines charges each and every infant passenger. Likewise, the airline provides them with necessary services like baby cots and luggage allowance.
Philippine Airlines operates direct flights from London Heathrow to Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
Those flying to the Philippines between the country’s wet season e.g. May till October are likely to get cheaper deals.
Yes. We are more than happy to keep our clients updated on the latest flight deals and holiday packages. Sign up for our newsletter to receive special discounts that we share exclusively with our newsletter community.
Philippines is best enjoyed during and after November and by the end of March. Those arriving before November may experience difficulties because of the rainy season.
Fares fluctuate from season to season but the price for a return ticket to the Philippines these days ranges between 382 -852 GBP
If you plan on staying in the Philippines for less than 30 days you do not need a visa. Tourists wanting to stay in the Philippines for more than 30 days would definitely need a tourist visa.
The Philippine Embassy issues a general tourist visa that allows you to stay for 59 days in the Philippines. However, the stay can be extended by putting in a special request with the Bureau of Immigration.
Manila is by default the best choice for tourists visiting the Philippines for the first time. Its anybody’s safest bet. However, Cebu and Davao are also recommended for vacations.
We are offering flights to only those destinations that are safe and where the recorded crime rate is low. Avoid uninhabited islands if you can. In addition to crime, there is always an additional risk factor – typhoon. Avoid travelling between June and October and you cut the risk of finding yourself in the typhoon season.
If you are going for a holiday, weather-related information should be your prime concern. Since the Philippines lies in the hot and tropical region, its climate can be divided into two seasons. The wet season starts from May and ends in October, whereas the dry season starts from November and ends in April. The dry season is the best time to visit the Philippines. However, even during the wet months, rain is not extensive and most days are hot and sunny, with downpours only occurring at dusk. The most pleasant months for travelling and exploring are January and February. From March to May, the weather is really hot and temperature can reach up to 36°C. If you want to explore the Philippines in wet season, then Palawan and Visayas are best, as these regions are less prone to typhoon.
But if you are going to visit your family and a budget flight is your top priority, you must book in advance. If you are planning to book flights to Philippines for March 2018 or July 2018. For any other month, Travelhouseuk will keep you updated with latest flight offers from different airlines as soon as they are launched. Looking for last minute flights to the Philippines is always a gamble. you might be lucky to grab a deal but normally the Philippines being one of the popular destinations for travellers, its always advisable to book in advance.
- Flights from London Heathrow to the Philippines with Philippines airlines (LHR-MNL): 13 hours 55 minutes
- Flights from London Heathrow to Philippines (Mactan-Cebu) via Manila with Philippines Airlines: 18 hours 10 minutes
- Flights from Heathrow to the Philippines via Dubai with Emirates (LHR-DXB-MNL): 17 hours 30 minutes
- Flights from Birmingham to the Philippines via Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways (BHX-AUH-MNL): 21 hours 50 minutes
- London Gatwick Airport to the Philippines via Dubai with Emirates (LGW-DXB-MNL) : 16 hours 55 minutes
- Flights with Cathay Pacific from Manchester to the Philippines via Hong Kong (MAN-HKG-MNL) : 17 hours 25 minutes
- Flights from Heathrow to Philippines flying with Thai airways with a stopover in Bangkok (LHR-BKK-MNL) : 16 hours 25 minutes
- Flights from Manchester to Philippines ( Manila-MNL ) with Malaysian airways via kuala lumpur (LHR-KUL-MNL) : 22 hours 20 minutes
- Flights from London Heathrow to Philippines:
- Philippine Airlines: Monday-Sunday, one daily direct flight can be availed for LHR-MNL route.
- Emirates: Flights may be opted on any day of the week.
- Turkish Airlines: Turkish Airlines offers a few number of Philippine flights via Istanbul on daily basis from Monday to Sunday.
- Thai Airways: Seven days a week.
- Qatar Airways: Flight connections are operated on all the seven days of the week.
- Cathay Pacific: Philippine flights can be booked on each of the seven days a week, as needed.
- KLM: Feel free to book flights for Philippines from the UK through Monday to Sunday.
- Etihad Airways: Catering to the flight needs of larger population, Etihad Airways operates flights on seven days a week.
- Air China: Flights are operated via Beijing through all the seven days of the week.
- China Eastern Airlines: En-route to Philippines, China Eastern Airlines operates flight from Monday to Sunday via Shanghai.
- Malaysia Airlines: Another choice available for daily flights from UK to Philippine is Malaysia Airlines.
- Oman Air: Similarly, Oman Air also connects UK to Philippines on all the days of the week.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines: Either via Jeddah or Riyadh, flights are operational for LHR-MNL route on each day of the week.
- Singapore Airlines: Flight connections are scheduled between Heathrow to Manila on all the days of the week.
- Flights from Manchester to Philippines:
- British Airways: British Airways operates flights connections with Philippine Airlines on each day of the week.
- Cathay Pacific: With Cathay Pacific, operating maximum number of flights all through UK to Philippines, you can avail flight on any given day of the week.
- Emirates: With continuous devotion for expanding network, Emirates offers flight on daily basis for the whole week.
- Qatar Airways: Seven days a week.
- KLM: With KLM, you can book flights on any day of the week.
- Lufthansa: Lufthansa makes flights available for the passengers via Frankfurt on daily basis.
- Oman Air: Oman Air is also dedicated to offer flights every day of the week.
- Singapore Airlines: Monday to Sunday.
- Air France: Operating flights connections with different airlines, Air France offers flights on seven days of the week.
- Flights from Birmingham to Philippines:
- Emirates: Emirates connects UK to Philippines on regular flights throughout the week.
- Cathay Pacific: With Cathay Pacific, flights may be opted on any given day of the week,
- KLM: KLM operates flights through all the seven days of the week from Monday to Sunday.
- Lufthansa: Lufthansa, in connection with other airlines operates flights to carry passengers from UK to Philippines on regular basis.
- Turkish Airlines: Turkish Airlines also connects UK with Philippines regularly in a week.
- Flights from Edinburgh to Philippines :
- British Airways: Flights connections are effectively operating from Monday –Sunday.
- KLM: KLM facilitates a large number of passengers from the UK to Philippines regularly in every week.
- Cathay Pacific: You can avail flights on all the days of the week regularly.
- Emirates: Emirates offers flights on daily basis.
- Etihad Airways: Seven days a week.
- Flights from Glasgow to Philippines:
- Emirates: Flights can be availed on daily basis of the week.
- Cathay Pacific: With Cathay Pacific, flights may be opted from all the days of the week.
- KLM: KLM offers daily flights through all the seven days of the week.
- British Airways: British Airways also offers flights on daily basis from the UK to Philippines on each day of the week in connection with other reputable airlines, mainly, Cathay Pacific via Hong Kong.
- Flights from Gatwick to Philippines:
- Cathay Pacific: Daily flight connections are also available from Gatwick Airport.
- Emirates: Emirates is also top of the line for operating flights throughout the week for the same route.
- Turkish Airlines: Seven days of the week.
- Etihad Airways: Flights are available on seven days of the week from Monday to Sunday.
This aspect is important in choosing the right airline for your destination. Backpackers and businessmen prefer to pack smartly. However, tourists on vacations want more baggage allowance. Following are main airlines with their baggage allowance:
- With Philippines Airlines, you can take 2 pieces of 23kg each in economy class and 2 pieces of 32kg each in business class to all Philippines destinations.
- Turkish Airlines allows you to carry 25kg in economy class and 30kg in business class for any destination in Philippines.
- When you choose Emirates, you can take 35kg in economy class (depending on fare type), 40kg in business class flights and 50kg in first class.
- Baggage allowance on Singapore Airlines flights is 30kg for economy class, 40kg for business class and 50kg for first class.
- KLM has checked baggage allowance of one piece of 23kg in economy class and Two pieces of 32kg each in business class flights for Philippines.
- Qatar Airways allows you to take 32kg in economy class, 40kg in business class flights and 50kg in first class to Manila.
- Baggage allowance on Etihad Airlines is 2 bag of 23kg each in economy class (depending on fare type), 2 bags of 32kg each in business and first class.
Philippine is world famous for its hospitable locals, stunning beaches, big shopping malls and the most diverse wildlife. All of these perk with delicious but cheap food. Philippines food is a tasty mix of American, Malay, Spanish and Japanese cuisine. Below are major cities with their must to visit restaurants and sites:
Manila: The capital city of Philippines is the main hub for international tourists as most airlines are offering direct flights only to Ninoy Aquino Airport. Prominent places to visit are Rizal Park, San Agustin Church, and Cultural Center of the Philippines, Manila Ocean Park and National Museum of the Philippines. If you love to try new food then Buddha-Bar, Sushi Nori and Chun Chon are best in the city.
Cebu: Cebu city offers a great insight in Philippines culture and history with great food, natural and man-made wonders. The best places to visit are Jumalon Butterfly Sanctuary, Casa Gorordo Musuem, Basilica Minore del Santo Nino and Magellan's Cross. The most delicious food in town is served at Aranos, La Maison Rose and Sa Paolito's Seafood House.
Davao: Famous for its durian production, this city should be included in your itinerary. You can visit Philippines Eagle Center, Pearl Farm Beach Resort and Samal Island. Best restaurants in town are Rekado, Wild Berry and Garden by the Bay.
Philippine Airlines operates code-share flights with the following airlines:
- The quickest flight time to reach Philippines from UK is 14 hours.
- Philippines is 7 hours ahead of UK
- £1 is equivalent to 73 Philippine Peso
- Out of the 72 airports Ninoy Aquino Intl Airport Manila, Mactan Intl Airport Cebu, Mati Airport Davao, Clark Field Angeles city and Mandurriao Airport Iloilo City are the five biggest airports in Philippines.
- Manila is the top flight destination for Philippines.
- Most flights from London to Philippines leave in the evening hours.
- The distance between London, United Kingdom and Manila, Philippines is 6670 miles.
- Each week around 1224 international flights depart from Manila.
- You can fly to Philippines from 10 UK airports.