If one ever wonders where to explore the emerging face of modern Africa, recommend him to avail cheap flights to Casablanca for his very next vacation. There’s no need to give any justification why; number one: its light-studded skyline stretches along an entire belt of white sandy beaches along the open waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Number two: its rampant nightlife is a blend of both Arabic and sub-Saharan-African culture. Number three: leaving leisure tourism apart, the biggest artificial seaport city of the continent also happens to be the commercial and industrial hub for business travelers. To get to know reasons numbered four, five, six and so on, he or she should better book low cost flight tickets to Casablanca to get to know the real surprise through our special cheap travel deals.
Recent searches for return flights to Casablanca 2020/2021
Casablanca--Serving as a gateway to the Morocco, this city presents the prim taste of the whole region at a glance. With towers, minarets, halls and modern swaggers Casablanca gives a flavour of Europe --at first touch. You have to dig a bit deep to find your pearl in this condensed city. You should know why you suppose to visit this city, and here you’d get the answer:
- Hassan II Mosque is a place to appeal locals and tourists alike. With intricate architecture and tallest minarets this astonishing edifice must be at top rank in your sight-seeing list.
- Place Mohamed V is a central plaza; an abode of officials and high ups-- is flocked with tourists. With its out-stretched boulevards and structure of neo-Moorish fashion amid a central fountain, this plaza would surely catch your glance.
- Safi --a port has history dated back to Roman times, became intellectual and spiritual centre, lately; in the result of Almohada rulers’ grand ramparts. Dar el Bahar Fortress is a significant monument at this shoreline. Another striking feature of Safi is its identity as famous ceramic centre in town.
- Azemmour--An unseen beauty with hidden pleasure is yet to be explored by you. With one of the best beaches along Atlantic coastline, Azemmour also offers you a handful of sites with long history. Just stop off here if you are intrigued by not-yet-discovered beauties.
- El Jadida --If you’ve dose up on history, flop on to this little town—packed full of appealing sightseeing attractions. Whether you scramble up the walls to enjoy the sea vista or excite your thrill by visiting old prison, this place would let you jaw-dropped.
Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport serves all flights to Casablanca, and is a biggest gateway to Morocco. CMN is located 30km in the south of Casablanca. It requires you almost 45 minutes to 1 hour drive to reach the city centre from the airport.
Various transit modes such as taxis, train service and shuttle buses are provided just outside the terminal, to facilitate passengers to travel to city centre. Many car rental agencies such as Hertz, Budget, and Avis operate their offices in airport. You can take their services for hiring a car.
You can fly to Casablanca via following airlines: British Airways, Royal Air Maroc, KLM, Iberia Airlines, TAP-Air Portugal, Air France, Lufthansa, and Alitalia.
Daily flights to Casablanca are offered by Royal Air Maroc.
Royal Air Maroc and British Airways offer direct flights from UK to Casablanca without staying at any stop-over.
An estimated flight time from UK to Casablanca is 3 hours 20 minutes.
Travellers prefer to fly from UK to Casablanca via Royal Air Maroc, British Airways, Iberia Airlines and TAP-Air Portugal.
Most of the travellers give preference to Royal Air Maroc over number of other airlines; for it cheapest airfares.
There are many car rental agencies to solve your commutation problem for getting around the city. Also, black petite taxis are available all time throughout the city, and efficient drivers can take you to you every corner of the city. Since Casablanca is quite compact city you can travel on foot while glancing at various sightseeing on way.
Ideally Casablanca’s weather condition makes it year-round travel destination. But the time during March to October is considered best time to travel this city. Whereas, spring and autumn season tour is suggested to those who avoid crowds.
Yes, TravelHouseUK offers you plentiful peak-season deals to make your trip the best trip.
This traditional yet up-to -date city offers you the accommodation options up to your taste and budget. Luxury hotels are Le Royal Mansour Meridien, Sheraton Casablanca Hotel & Towers and Moroccan House Hotel Casablanca. Among the mid-rung hotels with traditional Morocco fashion there are many choices too such as Hotel Transatlantique, Hotel Bellerive, and Riad Salam Casablanca. For budget travellers there is no shortage of places—you may lodge into Hotel Volubilis, Hotel du Louvre, and Hotel Plaza Casablanca.
- If you are an aficionado of rock climbing, then don’t think much and head to Todra Gorge.
- Anfa Royal Golf Club greets its enthusiasts with a vast stretched course for the best game ever played, plus a trail for horse riding.
- If you plan to go in winter then move to Moroccan terrain for late afternoon trekking and long walks—an exciting winter adventure, for sure.
- To add a romantic zeal in your travel take along your partner to El Maleh oued--a place to rejoice among woods amid cascading waterfalls.
- Get your taste buds ready to sample an exclusive food ‘Couscous’—a staple Moroccan dish.
- To enjoy the exotic amalgamation of rock music and wine, just ponder that La Bodega is a place you yearn for.
- Dwell to Houbous and grab a decorative crafts to take back to home. Or you may pick local artefacts of brass, silver and glass to gift your friends.
- For women there is something exclusive in Casablanca, check the articles you may hit at being a women or for a women, Fibula—Moroccans Jewellery, Moroccan Kaftans and chic-slippers.
- Last but not least; for shopping in here you have to brush up on your haggling skills—a best way to shop in budget.