Which airlines operate flights to Abuja from the UK?
- British Airways: BA offers a daily direct flight to Abuja from Heathrow.
- Lufthansa: From Heathrow, Lufthansa maintains regular flights to Abuja (ABV) via
- Emirates: Flying from LHR, Emirates operates five outbound flights to Abuja via Dubai.
- Air France: AF provides two flight options to Abuja via Paris from Heathrow daily.
- Turkish Airlines: TK flies on London-Abuja route via Istanbul on four flights every day.
- Ethiopian Airlines: Serving Heathrow Airport, Ethiopian Airlines has two flights to
Abuja via Addis Ababa daily.
What is the total flight time from London to Abuja?
- London and Abuja are almost 3000 nautical miles apart.
- Lufthansa operates the shortest one-stop flight to Abuja from the Heathrow Airport. It takes 8 hours and 55minutes to reach Abuja. A direct flight with British Airways takes the least time for this route –around 6 hours and 10 minutes.
- From London Gatwick to Abuja takes a minimum of 11 hours 50 minutes via Istanbul, flown by Turkish Airlines.
- A flight from Stansted takes around 16 hours with multiple layovers and self-transfers, catered by various airlines
- London City to Abuja takes 9 hours 20 minutes on average, with one stop at Frankfurt.
- Departures are available from all major London airports; flight times may change according to airline trends and flight delays.
Which airline flies direct to Abuja?
The United Kingdom’s flag-carrying airline, British Airways, takes the credit for operating direct flights to Abuja. British Airways operates non-stop Abuja flights from the London Heathrow Airport daily. It is the most preferred flight choice for Abuja flights from the UK. The flight departing from London Heathrow requires an average of 6 hours and 15 minutes to reach Abuja (ABV).
Which airline offers the cheapest fares for flights to Abuja?
Due to an ever-increasing demand for air travel, the airlines are struggling to keep the prices lower or at least stable to attract more passengers on board with them in 2020. As of now, British Airways is offering the cheapest direct flights to Abuja from London Airports. Other collaborating airlines may offer cheap one or two stop flights to Abuja from the UK as well. The prices are dependent upon the number of stops, travel dates, and airline preferences.
Are there any Business Class flights to Abuja from the UK?
Business Class Flights to Abuja from the UK are thriving nowadays. You can add luxury and VIP access on your business travel by booking the best value Business Class flights to Abuja. Make the most of your journey by availing all the amenities an upgraded flight offers, especially when travelling for leisure.
Known for its quality services, British Airways is the preferred choice of passengers for direct Business Class flights to Abuja. Departing from London, the total flight time is 6 hours and 15 minutes for a non-stop flight. Moreover, if you are looking for Business Class flights with stopovers, Lufthansa offers Abuja flights via Frankfurt, which requires air travel of 8 hours and 50 minutes, including a brief stop on its way. While travelling by Air France, you can reach ABV in a minimum of 9 hours and 15 minutes via Paris. A flight with stopovers may significantly reduce the price, although the travel time may increase. An estimated cost fora Business Class flight is 1200 pounds with EgyptAir, for March 2020.
What is the flight schedule of British Airways for Abuja?
- British Airways operates daily direct flights to Abuja from London Heathrow.
- One-stop flights from other UK cities are also available, subject to change according to airline trends. Departures are available from Leeds, Aberdeen, Newcastle, Glasgow, and Inverness.
- On average, 7 to 8 direct flights are available every week from London airports.
Can I book Fly Now Pay Later flights to Abuja?
Fly Now Pay Later flights to Abuja offer a flexible payment plan for passengers who are currently facing stretched budgets. Either booking a homecoming flight or business travel, you can consult our travel agents and spread your travelling expenses in monthly instalments after paying a minimum deposit.
Check for your eligibility by speaking to your travel consultant and allowing him to check your credit score. Right after that, you are all good to go and choose the required itinerary. Once you have sorted the flight, you can get the seat reserved by paying a minimum deposit. Fly Now Pay Later allows you to pay the full price in secure, manageable monthly payments.
I am searching for flight deals to Abuja. Can I find the best deals at Travelhouseuk?
Abuja flights depart from all major airports in the UK. Search and find the availability of the desired flight from your nearest airport. Travelhouseuk sets itself apart from other travel agencies by booking cheap flight deals over the phone. We also announce flights deals on our social media platforms, and we can only reserve seats on the first-come-first-served basis.
So, hurry up! Pick your phones, call or leave a query to get a call back from your trusted travel agent.
What is the best deal for a return flight from London to Abuja?
As of now, Turkish Airlines is offering the best deal for a return flight from London to Abuja. The prices are starting from 488 GBP. However, the ticket prices see noticeable fluctuations with respect to availability. Please get in touch with our consultants and book your tickets well in time to secure the discounted deals.
What is the best time to visit Abuja?
Favorable weather conditions for tourists characterize the best time to visit Abuja. Most travellers fly from London to Abuja in July. Humidity levels decrease with occasional rain and one can experience less summer heat. The weather remains comfortable till the end of September. Later, winters (December-February) also offers an excellent opportunity for a pleasant holiday in Abuja.
How can I book last minute flight tickets to Abuja with Travelhouseuk?
In case you ever need to book flights at the last minute, Travelhouseuk has sorted out deals for frequent travellers to assist them in the nick of time. Browse through our website and find the best-suited flight option for you. You can get the best bet for last-minute flights to Abuja through call only deals. Contact us now and let us book tickets to Abuja for you at discounted rates. Sometimes urgent matters can cause you to fly in an emergency to any location and may cost a load on your wallet. Now you can go anywhere stress-free when the Travelhousek team handles your bookings.
Which airlines operate flights to Abuja more frequently?
The airlines that compete with each other by offering more frequent cheap flights to Abuja are Turkish Airways and Emirates. EgyptAir and Lufthansa also schedule many trips between Abuja and the UK. Rest assured that there is always a flight available to Abuja from an airport in the United Kingdom. Search on our website or call our travel experts on 020 3137 2316 to get an idea of the number of options you have. Many passengers prefer to book with Emirates because of their ever-evolving level of care and generous baggage allowances. If you’re looking for a more local outlook, British Airways also provides flights from various UK cities to Abuja.
How many flights are there from London to Abuja weekly?
Counting both direct and indirect flights to Abuja, there are over 40flights, at an average, leaving from London each week. The British Airways flight operation, BA 83, is the only direct flight to Abuja from London Heathrow Airport. This non-stop flight is a daily service and departs at 10:30 PM. Other famous airlines that aid passengers to get to Abuja include Air France and Lufthansa. These airlines might not be the cheapest options but are available to travellers who want to visit the city urgently.
How does Travelhouseuk find the cheapest ticket to Abuja?
Our flight search engines are efficient that help us sort the cheapest flight from the results against each query. On top of that, our travel agents are knowledgeable who can save you from vetting through the multiple options online. The personalized attention and dedicated service will make each penny you spend counts. Call now and get a chance to speak to experts to book your flight to Abuja.
How can I find the cheap flight to Abuja today?
Searching and comparing flights online could be tiresome for last-minute travellers. Travelhouseuk feels proud to offer years of experience for offline bookings. If you are looking for cheapest flights to Abuja today, contact our experts at the earliest. Now you can even drop us a message for prompt yet quality flight booking services at the eleventh hour. Our experts will get back you within the next 24 hours.
To reach out to us, you can either Whatsapp us or send inbox on Facebook or Instagram for instant response.
What is the time duration for UK to Abuja flights?
- A flight from Manchester to Abuja takes 9 hours 15 minutes via London Heathrow, with British Airways
- The shortest flight from Cardiff to Abuja takes 9 hours, 35 minutes to complete via Paris, flying with Air France.
- Birmingham to Abuja takes around 10 hours 10 minutes in flight, with one stopover at Frankfurt
- From Edinburgh to Abuja takes 8 hours 50 minutes in total, via London Heathrow. British Airways operates this flight.
- A flight with British airways is available from Inverness to Abuja and takes around 11 hours, 55 minutes to complete while stopping at London.
- A one-stop flight via London, on a Belfast to Abuja route, takes 9 hours 15 minutes to complete the journey, flown by British Airways.
- Flight times and frequencies are subject to change, dependent upon airline schedules.
When is the cheapest time to fly to Abuja?
Bookingyour flight well in time ensures you get an excellent deal on ticket prices. As is recommended by our experts, plan early and get discount deals on return tickets. Fly during the off-season months to get maximum savings. For flights to Abuja, the best time to book is between Feb to May. Generally, airfares are reduced during this time. It is still wise to be on the lookout for premium packages, as fares often spike without warning. Also, booking on flexible travel dates is an excellent way to get low-cost tickets for flights to Abuja.
On which airport in Abuja do UK flights land?
Flights to Abuja from the UK are catered by Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, which has a code of (ABV). It is located almost 25 miles from the city and serves as the main international airport.
What are some of the major tourist attractions in Abuja?
Handy Tips you should know before your departure!
- Chad Basin National Park
- Millennium Park
- Abuja National Mosque
- Zuma Rock
- Maitama Amusement Park
- Thought Pyramid Art Centre
- Aso Rock
- National Children's Park and Zoo
- Abuja Arts and Crafts Village
- Magic Land
Transcorp Hilton Abuja is an ultimate fine destination, if you seek some cosy-comfy and luxurious place to lodge in when in Abuja.
For souvenir and handicrafts shopping visit all-inclusive Wuse Market in Abuja.
Blu Cabana Restaurant and Café is one of the best eateries in Abuja, if you want to dine-out in the backdrop of lovely ambience--away from the hustle bustle of the main city.
You can also practice your haggling expertise here in Abuja at markets like; Friday Muslim Market, Garki Open-Air Market and Abuja Farmers Market. Here you would find from fresh fruits, dairy products to chic-jewellery and ethnic clothing, all you need to have are good bargaining skills.
Always keep an authentic guide while getting around. For he knows routes’ do’s and don’ts better.
Here are some preferred authentic rental car companies; you can hire a car from: All States Travel & Tours Ltd, CL Car Rental Services Ltd, Ground Air Travel (GAT), Hertz Car Rental, John I. Car Hire Services Ltd
You can rove around ‘Zaria City’ for several hours--A place offers spectacular view of Zaria’s Emir’s palace and some old-days mud architectures.