Which airlines operate flights to Abuja from the UK?
- British Airways: BA offers a daily direct flight to Abuja from Heathrow.
- Lufthansa: From Heathrow, Lufthansa maintains regular flights to Abuja (ABV) via
- Emirates: Flying from LHR, Emirates operates five outbound flights to Abuja via Dubai.
- Air France: AF provides two flight options to Abuja via Paris from Heathrow daily.
- Turkish Airlines: TK flies on London-Abuja route via Istanbul on four flights every day.
- Ethiopian Airlines: Serving Heathrow Airport, Ethiopian Airlines has two flights to
Abuja via Addis Ababa daily.
How long is the flight from London to Abuja?
- Lufthansa operates the shortest one-stop flight to Abuja from the Heathrow Airport. It takes 9 hours and 55 minutes. A direct flight with British Airways takes the least time for this route: 6 hours and 10 minutes.
- From London Gatwick to Abuja, Turkish Airlines takes a minimum of 13 hours. The flights are via Istanbul.
- Flights from London Stansted to Abuja with Turkish Airlines take 17 hours and 30 minutes. Istanbul is the layover for these flights.
- From London City Airport, it takes 16 hours and 40 minutes to reach Abuja. British Airways and Turkish Airlines offer code-shared flights via Berlin and Istanbul.
Which airline flies direct to Abuja?
The United Kingdom’s flag-carrying airline, British Airways, takes the credit for operating direct flights to Abuja. British Airways operates non-stop Abuja flights from the London Heathrow Airport daily. It is the most preferred flight choice for Abuja flights from the UK. The flight departing from London Heathrow requires an average of 6 hours and 15 minutes to reach Abuja (ABV).
Which airline offers the cheapest fares for flights to Abuja?
As of now, British Airways is offering the cheapest direct flights to Abuja from London. Collaborating airlines may offer low-cost one or two stop flights to Abuja from the UK as well. The prices are dependent upon the number of stops, travel dates, and airline preferences. However, it is imperative to keep track of the latest activity regarding offers and flash sales.
How to get the cheapest Business Class flights to Abuja?
Why not add in-flight amenities and VIP access to your travel by booking the cheapest Business Class flights to Abuja? This time, in 2020, we have a number of amazing offers aimed at facilitating Business Class travel. As before, Travelhouseuk is also providing its instalment plan service to encourage travelling on flexible terms. British Airways, as it is offering direct flights, happens to be the preferred choice of travellers. For those of you looking for Business Class flights with a layover or two, Lufthansa and Air France are excellent options.
What is the flight schedule of British Airways for Abuja?
- British Airways operates daily direct flights to Abuja from London Heathrow.
- One-stop flights from other UK cities are also available, subject to change according to airline trends. Departures are available from Leeds, Aberdeen, Newcastle, Glasgow, and Inverness.
- On average, 7 to 8 direct flights are available every week from London airports.
Can I book fly now pay later flights to Abuja?
Fly Now Pay Later flights to Abuja offer a flexible payment plan for passengers who are currently facing stretched budgets. By requesting this service and scheduling the course of payments, the total cost of a flight can be cut to size.
Once the itinerary has been settled, you can get the seat reserved by paying a minimum deposit. The payment plan enables you to pay the full price in secure, monthly instalments. Please sort out the details with our travel consultant either by leaving us your query on Facebook or calling us directly at 020 3137 2316.
Where can I get the best flight deals for Abuja?
A travel portal that meets the criteria of quoting reasonable fares, offering flash sales and limited-time offers, and most importantly, an instalment plan service would be the best choice. Travelhouseuk is a case in point. To make sure you get the finest flight deals for Abuja, our agents prioritise selling the cheapest flights first. We also announce offers on our social media platforms, and reservations are made on a first-come-first-served basis. One-way or return, Business or Economy; you can find affordable prices on all flights. Pick your phone and dial 020 3137 2316 to get flying!
What is the best deal for a return flight from London to Abuja?
As of now, Turkish Airlines is offering the best deal for a return flight from London to Abuja. The prices are starting from 488 GBP. However, the ticket prices see noticeable fluctuations with respect to availability. Please get in touch with our consultants and book your tickets well in time to secure the discounted deals.
What is the best time to visit Abuja?
Favorable weather conditions for tourists characterize the best time to visit Abuja. Most travellers fly from London to Abuja in July. Humidity levels decrease with occasional rain and one can experience less summer heat. The weather remains comfortable till the end of September. Later, winters (December-February) also offers an excellent opportunity for a pleasant holiday in Abuja.
How can I book last minute flight tickets to Abuja with Travelhouseuk?
In case you ever need to book flights at the last minute, Travelhouseuk has sorted out deals for frequent travellers to assist them in the nick of time. Browse through our website and find the best-suited flight option for you. You can get the best bet for last-minute flights to Abuja through call only deals. Contact us now and let us book tickets to Abuja for you at discounted rates. Sometimes urgent matters can cause you to fly in an emergency to any location and may cost a load on your wallet. Now you can go anywhere stress-free when the Travelhousek team handles your bookings.
Which airlines operate flights to Abuja more frequently?
The airlines that compete with each other by offering more frequent cheap flights to Abuja are Turkish Airways and Emirates. EgyptAir and Lufthansa also schedule many trips between Abuja and the UK. Rest assured that there is always a flight available to Abuja from an airport in the United Kingdom. Search on our website or call our travel experts on 020 3137 2316 to get an idea of the number of options you have. Many passengers prefer to book with Emirates because of their ever-evolving level of care and generous baggage allowances. If you’re looking for a more local outlook, British Airways also provides flights from various UK cities to Abuja.
How does Travelhouseuk find the cheapest ticket to Abuja?
Our flight search engines are efficient that help us sort the cheapest flight from the results against each query. On top of that, our travel agents are knowledgeable who can save you from vetting through the multiple options online. The personalized attention and dedicated service will make each penny you spend counts. Call now and get a chance to speak to experts to book your flight to Abuja.
How can I find cheap Abuja flights today?
We, at travelhouseuk, feel obliged to provide booking services even at the eleventh hour. Just dial to reach one of our travel agents, who will assist you in making a cost-effective decision. You will be given the latest information on which to base your fare comparison. Our instalment plan service will be provided on demand if the need is felt for it. This will, certainly, balance an otherwise expensive trip. Whether you have to find cheap Abuja flights today or tomorrow, just remember to contact us at the earliest. This can be done over the phone or social media.
What is the time duration for UK to Abuja flights?
- A flight from Manchester to Abuja takes 9 hours 15 minutes via London Heathrow, with British Airways
- The shortest flight from Cardiff to Abuja takes 9 hours, 35 minutes to complete via Paris, flying with Air France.
- Birmingham to Abuja takes around 10 hours 10 minutes in flight, with one stopover at Frankfurt
- From Edinburgh to Abuja takes 8 hours 50 minutes in total, via London Heathrow. British Airways operates this flight.
- A flight with British airways is available from Inverness to Abuja and takes around 11 hours, 55 minutes to complete while stopping at London.
- A one-stop flight via London, on a Belfast to Abuja route, takes 9 hours 15 minutes to complete the journey, flown by British Airways.
- Flight times and frequencies are subject to change, dependent upon airline schedules.
When is the cheapest time to fly to Abuja?
Bookingyour flight well in time ensures you get an excellent deal on ticket prices. As is recommended by our experts, plan early and get discount deals on return tickets. Fly during the off-season months to get maximum savings. For flights to Abuja, the best time to book is between Feb to May. Generally, airfares are reduced during this time. It is still wise to be on the lookout for premium packages, as fares often spike without warning. Also, booking on flexible travel dates is an excellent way to get low-cost tickets for flights to Abuja.
Which is the main international airport in Abuja?
Flights to Abuja from the UK are catered by Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, which has a code of (ABV). It is located almost 25 miles from the city and serves as the main international airport.
What are some of the major tourist attractions in Abuja?
Handy Tips you should know before your departure!
- Chad Basin National Park
- Millennium Park
- Abuja National Mosque
- Zuma Rock
- Maitama Amusement Park
- Thought Pyramid Art Centre
- Aso Rock
- National Children's Park and Zoo
- Abuja Arts and Crafts Village
- Magic Land
Transcorp Hilton Abuja is an ultimate fine destination, if you seek some cosy-comfy and luxurious place to lodge in when in Abuja.
For souvenir and handicrafts shopping visit all-inclusive Wuse Market in Abuja.
Blu Cabana Restaurant and Café is one of the best eateries in Abuja, if you want to dine-out in the backdrop of lovely ambience--away from the hustle bustle of the main city.
You can also practice your haggling expertise here in Abuja at markets like; Friday Muslim Market, Garki Open-Air Market and Abuja Farmers Market. Here you would find from fresh fruits, dairy products to chic-jewellery and ethnic clothing, all you need to have are good bargaining skills.
Always keep an authentic guide while getting around. For he knows routes’ do’s and don’ts better.
Here are some preferred authentic rental car companies; you can hire a car from: All States Travel & Tours Ltd, CL Car Rental Services Ltd, Ground Air Travel (GAT), Hertz Car Rental, John I. Car Hire Services Ltd
You can rove around ‘Zaria City’ for several hours--A place offers spectacular view of Zaria’s Emir’s palace and some old-days mud architectures.