020 3137 2316
Cheap flights to Abuja
Recent searches for return flights to Abuja
- British Airways (BA)
- Ethiopian Airlines (ET)
- Air France (AF)
- Hahn Air (H1)
- Lufthansa (LH)
- Brussels Airline (SN)
- Turkish Airlines (TK)
- Medview Airline (VL)
One of the most sprawling cities in the country of Nigeria, Abuja had its foundations outlaid as a planned city.Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in Federal Capital Territory (FCT), in centre of Nigeria.
- One of the landmarks in this capital city is Abuja National Mosque?great place to visit when in Abuja.?
- The Abuja Millennium Park is big attraction in Abuja for tourists. It is recently expanded with new attractions like; Millennium Tower and a Cultural Centre and Museum-- displaying great African
- 'Aso Rock' and the 'Zuma Rock' are the landmarks of the Abuja, thus a great sightseeing.
- The Gurara Falls, Gwagwa hills and Chukuku hills are natural landmarks in Abuja.
The Abuja Airport is located about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It takes about 25 - 30 minutes drive to reach central city from the airport.
Accredited cabs are allocated at Abuja Airport to take the passengers to the city centre and the other adjoining areas from the airport.
British Airways offers daily flights to Abuja from UK.
There are tourists' coaches and taxi cabs accustomed as public transport in Abuja. But, you can hire a well-conditioned authorised car to get around the city, liberally.
Flight to Abuja takes 6 hours 10 minutes if you set off from UK.
Arik Air is comparatively preferred airline for travelling to Abuja from London--suggested by frequent travellers.
- Transcorp Hilton Abuja is an ultimate fine destination, if you seek some cosy-comfy and luxurious place to lodge in when in Abuja.
- For souvenir and handicrafts shopping visit all-inclusive Wuse Market in Abuja.
- Blu Cabana Restaurant and Café is one of the best eateries in Abuja, if you want to dine-out in the backdrop of lovely ambience--away from the hustle bustle of the main city.
- You can also practice your haggling expertise here in Abuja at markets like; Friday Muslim Market, Garki Open-Air Market and Abuja Farmers Market. Here you would find from fresh fruits, dairy products to chic-jewellery and ethnic clothing, all you need to have are good bargaining skills.
- Always keep an authentic guide while getting around. For he knows routes’ do’s and don’ts better.
- Here are some preferred authentic rental car companies; you can hire a car from: All States Travel & Tours Ltd, CL Car Rental Services Ltd, Ground Air Travel (GAT), Hertz Car Rental, John I. Car Hire Services Ltd
- You can rove around ‘Zaria City’ for several hours--A place offers spectacular view of Zaria’s Emir’s palace and some old-days mud architectures.