020 3137 2316
Cheap flights to Abuja
Recent searches for return flights to Abuja
Which Airlines Operate Flights To Abuja From The UK?
- British Airways - Direct / via London
- Lufthansa via Frankfurt
- Emirates via Dubai
- Air France via Paris
- Turkish Airlines via Istanbul
- EgyptAir via Cairo
- Ethiopian Airlines via Addis Ababa
- Brussels Airlines via Brussels
- Med-View Airline via Lagos
What Is The Time Duration Of A Flight To Abuja?
- The shortest one-stop flight to Abuja from the Heathrow Airport is operated by Lufthansa. It takes 8 hours and 40 minutes to reach Abuja. A direct flight with British Airways takes the least time for this route – 6 hours and 10 minutes.
- Med-View Airline operates the shortest one-stop flight to Abuja from the Gatwick Airport in London. This flight takes 10 hours and 5 minutes only.
- British Airways operates connecting flights to Abuja from the Manchester Airport. The flight is completed in a time frame of 8 hours and 40 minutes which is the minimum time duration for this route.
- From the Birmingham Airport, it is Lufthansa that operates the shortest flights to Abuja – 9 hours and 55 minutes.
- The minimum time duration for Abuja flights from Edinburgh is 9 hours. British Airways is the operating airline.
Which Airline Offers The Cheapest Fares For Flights To Abuja?
Turkish Airlines is the current choice of travellers looking for cheap flights to Abuja from the United Kingdom. With an average airfare of 351 GBP for a return-ticket to Abuja, Turkish Airlines is an affordable option for price-wise travellers.
Which Airline Flies Direct To Abuja?
The United Kingdom’s flag-carrying airline, British Airways, takes the credit for operating direct flights to Abuja. British Airways operates non-stop Abuja flights from the London Heathrow Airport on a daily basis.
What Is The Flight Schedule Of British Airways For Abuja?
- British Airways operates daily direct flights to Abuja from London Heathrow. BA 83 is a Boeing 777 carrier with a comfortable legroom of 79 centimetres that occupies the Terminal 5 of the Heathrow Airport.
- British Airways also manages connecting flights to Abuja from other cities in the United Kingdom. Different flights from both Manchester and Edinburgh reach London Heathrow where passengers are transferred onto the next carrier – BA 83 – that will fly directly to Abuja. Connecting flights from Manchester and Edinburgh are operated on a daily basis.
What Are Some Of The Major Tourist Attractions In Abuja?
- Chad Basin National Park
- Millennium Park
- Abuja National Mosque
- Zuma Rock
- Maitama Amusement Park
- Thought Pyramid Art Centre
- Aso Rock
- National Children's Park and Zoo
- Abuja Arts and Crafts Village
- Magic Land
how far is the abuja airport from city centre?
The Abuja Airport is located about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It takes about 25 - 30 minutes drive to reach central city from the airport.
how to travel to city centre from the abuja airport?
Accredited cabs are allocated at Abuja Airport to take the passengers to the city centre and the other adjoining areas from the airport.
how to get around the city?
There are tourists' coaches and taxi cabs accustomed as public transport in Abuja. But, you can hire a well-conditioned authorised car to get around the city, liberally.
When Should I Visit Abuja?
Late July to early September is the time most fitting for tourism in Abuja. The temperature does not exceed 29 °C. Also, rainfall from time to time complements an otherwise dry climate.
why visit abuja?
One of the most sprawling cities in the country of Nigeria, Abuja had its foundations outlaid as a planned city.Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in Federal Capital Territory (FCT), in centre of Nigeria.
- Transcorp Hilton Abuja is an ultimate fine destination, if you seek some cosy-comfy and luxurious place to lodge in when in Abuja.
- For souvenir and handicrafts shopping visit all-inclusive Wuse Market in Abuja.
- Blu Cabana Restaurant and Café is one of the best eateries in Abuja, if you want to dine-out in the backdrop of lovely ambience--away from the hustle bustle of the main city.
- You can also practice your haggling expertise here in Abuja at markets like; Friday Muslim Market, Garki Open-Air Market and Abuja Farmers Market. Here you would find from fresh fruits, dairy products to chic-jewellery and ethnic clothing, all you need to have are good bargaining skills.
- Always keep an authentic guide while getting around. For he knows routes’ do’s and don’ts better.
- Here are some preferred authentic rental car companies; you can hire a car from: All States Travel & Tours Ltd, CL Car Rental Services Ltd, Ground Air Travel (GAT), Hertz Car Rental, John I. Car Hire Services Ltd
- You can rove around ‘Zaria City’ for several hours--A place offers spectacular view of Zaria’s Emir’s palace and some old-days mud architectures.