Cheapest price to Dar es Salaam(from London Heathrow)
Find cheap flights to Dar es Salaam with TravelHouseUK, and earn yourself peace with great prices waiting for you. Whether you are looking for last minute flight or business class flights, you get to book the one you want at the price you never thought you could find. Shift your focus to our 'search' and let it assist you to find the airfare comparisons meeting your requirement.
Average Airfares For Flights To Dar es Salaam In November , December 2019 And January 2020
|Travelling From||November 2019 (Airfares From)||December 2019 (Airfares From)||January 2020 (Airfares From)|
|London Heathrow||£353 to £1503||£562 to £1621||£388 to £1443|
|London Gatwick||£346 to £982||£542 to £1696||£402 to £1044|
|Manchester||£348 to £1201||£568 to £1728||£415 to £1089|
|Birmingham||£348 to £1708||£570 to £1708||£364 to £774|
|Glasgow||£377 to £1064||£571 to £1465||£538 to £934|
Which Are The Popular Airlines Flying To Dar Es Salaam?
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- Kenya Airways
Are There Any Direct Flights To Dar Es Salaam?
Not at present. There are no direct flights to Dar Es Salaam currently being operated from the United Kingdom. From all major airports in the UK, only connecting flights are available. These connecting flights are offered by popular airlines like Emirates, SWISS, EgyptAir, KLM, Ethiopian Airlines, Turkish Airlines, and Kenya Airways, among others.
What Is The Flight Duration From UK To Dar Es Salaam?
- From London Heathrow to Dar es Salaam, the minimum flight duration is 11 hours and 20 minutes. EgyptAir operates these flights via Cairo.
- The minimum flight duration from London Gatwick to Dar es Salaam is 13 hours and 55 minutes. The flight is offered by Turkish Airlines and includes a layover in Istanbul.
- From Manchester to Dar es Salaam, it takes 13 hours and 30 minutes minimum with Turkish Airlines. The flight is via Istanbul.
- From Edinburgh, it takes 13 hours and 45 minutes to reach Dar es Salaam. Turkish Airlines is the operating airline and Istanbul is the layover.
- The total flight duration from Birmingham to Dar es Salaam is 13 hours and 50 minutes with Turkish Airlines. This includes the layover time spent at Istanbul Airport.
When Can I Find The Cheapest Flights To Dar Es Salaam?
You can find the cheapest flights to Dar es Salaam if you fly during the low season, that is from December to March. During this period, the city undergoes a hot and humid climate with the hottest month being January. TravelHouseUK offers the best deals available on flights to Dar es Salaam from the UK. Stay connected either by signing up to our newsletter or through social media.
Are Cheap Flights To Dar Es Salaam Available With Emirates?
Yes, cheap flights to Dar es Salaam are available with Emirates from all major airports in the UK. You can fly from the London Heathrow Airport, the London Gatwick Airport, the London Stansted Airport, the Manchester Airport, the Edinburgh Airport, the Birmingham Airport, and the Newcastle International Airport. All Emirates flights are connecting flights via Dubai. To secure your next flight with Emirates, give us a call or reach us through our social media platforms and we will make sure you get the best value for your money.
Which Is The Main International Airport In Dar Es Salaam?
The main international airport in Dar es Salaam is the Julius Nyerere International Airport which is located eight miles (13 km) just outside of the city. Its IATA code is DAR. Being the largest airport in the country, it has two large terminals and a third one is under construction. Once construction is complete, the Terminal 2 will switch to domestic flights. Standard airport facilities like duty-free shops and eateries are provided in each terminal.
Buses leave from the New Postal Transport Stand in Maktaba Station. The shuttle bus service is punctual to the dot so you should be likewise. Also, taxis can be hired outside the terminal with little negotiation over the fare.
what's the best time to visit dar es salaam?
Dar es Salaam lies on coast, so its location favours tropical climate with high degree of rain. From December to March it undergoes hot and humid climate with hottest month being January. Temperature gets cooler in the end of May, and during June to September dry and cool temperature prevails the region, thus inviting tourists from around the world. Your plan to visit must be falling somewhere between June to September for maximum amusement.
What Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Dar Es Salaam?
Dar es Salaam, once a small fishing village, has turned into a tourist hotspot in recent years. You are invited to a land of many flavours and cultures ranging from African, Arabic and South Asian. This bustling metropolis leaves you in awe of its unique set up of German, Asian and British architecture. Besides all this, there are beaches and safaris for tourists of that taste and inclination. Highlights include:
- Bongoyo Island
- Mbudya Island
- National Museum of Tanzania
- Mwenge Woodcarvers Market
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
- Fun City Kigamboni
- Coco Beach
- Water World
- Princess Casino
- From April to May city experiences the heavy rainfall, avoid going in between these months.
- Try to make your reservation for hotel room in advance, so to elude any hassle upon checking in.
- Picturesque beaches of Mjimwena, MbwaMaji and Kunduchi, are outstretched along the east coast from Dar es Salaam. Spend a weekend soaking your feet in pristine waters, while beach breeze playing with you.
- Your history buff can be settled just at south of the coast where ruins of the Arab Merchants and trade posts of Portuguese still charm many tourists.
- Take respite from the heat in beautiful white beaches along Bagamoyo Road in north side of the city. Whether you take rest under waving palms or move to Oyster Bay for diving, sailing or snorkelling, your delight is guaranteed either way.
- Taking back a native souvenir is an un-said tourist’s tradition. An attractive item which makes shoppers drool for it is ‘Makonde (ebony carvings)’--make it your pick too.
- For buying authentic native crafts, places like Clock Tower, Village Museum and the Mwenge Handicraft Centre are known among locals and tourists alike.