Find cheap flights to Dar es Salaam with TravelHouseUK, and earn yourself peace with great prices waiting for you. Whether you are looking for last minute flight or business class flights, you get to book the one you want at the price you never thought you could find. Shift your focus to our 'search' and let it assist you to find the airfare comparisons meeting your requirement.
Recent searches for return flights to Dar Es Salaam 2021/2022
Are there any travel restrictions on flights to Dar es Salaam due to COVID-19?
The only travel restrictions on flights to Dar es Salaam due to COVID-19 are from the UK side, which will remain in effect till the 2nd of December this year. Tanzania has already eased its travel policies, and arriving passengers are no longer required to submit a negative RT-PCR report or endure quarantine. That said, you can still get approval if the reason for travel is either education or work. This comes under 'essential travelling' and will be allowed from England.
Which are the popular airlines flying to Dar Es Salaam?
- Emirates is offering connecting flights to Dar es Salaam from London Heathrow, Glasgow, Manchester, and Birmingham.
- Ethiopian Airlines continues to operate flights to Dar es Salaam from the UK (London, Manchester).
- Qatar Airways is offering Dar es Salaam flights from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Edinburgh, and Manchester.
- Flights to Dar es Salaam with British Airways are available from London Heathrow, Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, and Aberdeen.
- Turkish Airlines is also operating connecting flights which depart for Dar es Salaam from London Heathrow, Manchester, Birmingham, and Edinburgh.
Are there any direct flights to Dar Es Salaam?
Not at present. There are no direct flights to Dar Es Salaam currently being operated from the United Kingdom. From all major airports in the UK, only connecting flights are available. These connecting flights are offered by popular airlines like Emirates, SWISS, EgyptAir, KLM, Ethiopian Airlines, Turkish Airlines, and Kenya Airways, among others.
How long is a flight to Dar es Salaam?
- The flight duration from London Heathrow to Dar es Salaam: 12 hours and 20 minutes via Istanbul.
- Flights from Manchester to Dar es Salaam: 14 hours and 30 minutes via Doha.
- The minimum flight duration from Edinburgh to Dar es Salaam: 12 hours and 40 minutes via Istanbul.
- The duration of flights from Glasgow to Dar es Salaam with British Airways: 14 hours and 45 minutes.
- Turkish Airlines offers the shortest flights from Birmingham to Dar es Salaam: 12 hours and 45 minutes.
When can I find the cheapest flights to Dar Es Salaam?
You can find the cheapest flights to Dar es Salaam if you fly during the low season, that is from December to March. During this period, the city undergoes a hot and humid climate with the hottest month being January. TravelHouseUK offers the best deals available on flights to Dar es Salaam from the UK. Stay connected either by signing up to our newsletter or through social media.
Are cheap flights to Dar Es Salaam available with Emirates?
Yes, cheap flights to Dar es Salaam are available with Emirates from all major airports in the UK. You can fly from the London Heathrow Airport, the London Gatwick Airport, the London Stansted Airport, the Manchester Airport, the Edinburgh Airport, the Birmingham Airport, and the Newcastle International Airport. All Emirates flights are connecting flights via Dubai. To secure your next flight with Emirates, give us a call or reach us through our social media platforms and we will make sure you get the best value for your money.
Can I fly to Dar es Salaam now and pay later?
The steep incline in demand for an instalment plan has led us to offer our Fly Now Pay Later service, which, as it suggests, lets you fly to Dar es Salaam now and pay later in easy instalments. If you are new to this, please start by trying our number (020 3137 2316) or saying hello on Facebook. Our agent will take care to show you all the deals we have on offer as well as the workings of the instalment plan.
To summarise, travellers booking with us will have to make a deposit to secure tickets after which they can board the plane. The due payment will be scheduled into monthly instalments. Also, you can purchase Business Class flights on instalments with us.
How to get the cheapest Business Class flights to Dar es Salaam?
Finding Travelhouseuk brought you a step closer to getting the cheapest Business Class flights to Dar es Salaam. Here you can get competitive prices on flights with Qatar Airways, Emirates, British Airways, Turkish Airlines, and KLM, among others. With us, you can also book flights on monthly instalments but this service is provided on demand. To get it, one must get in touch with us via phone/social media. Travellers can keep themselves up to date on the latest deals by subscribing to our e-newsletter.
Can I get flexible tickets on cheap flights to Dar es Salaam?
Travelhouseuk is one of the first travel portals to offer flexible tickets on cheap flights to Dar es Salaam. This would mean that you can get a flight reschedule when needed. As the pandemic rages on, it seems that all sense of order is getting topsy turvy. However, your booking with us is not heading towards a dead-end if the flight gets delayed or cancelled. When you do give us a call for booking, please make sure to get the details in full regarding the terms and conditions.
Which is the main international airport in Dar Es Salaam?
The main international airport in Dar es Salaam is the Julius Nyerere International Airport which is located eight miles (13 km) just outside of the city. Its IATA code is DAR. Being the largest airport in the country, it has two large terminals and a third one is under construction. Once construction is complete, the Terminal 2 will switch to domestic flights. Standard airport facilities like duty-free shops and eateries are provided in each terminal.
Buses leave from the New Postal Transport Stand in Maktaba Station. The shuttle bus service is punctual to the dot so you should be likewise. Also, taxis can be hired outside the terminal with little negotiation over the fare.
What's the best time to visit Dar Es Salaam?
Dar es Salaam lies on coast, so its location favours tropical climate with high degree of rain. From December to March it undergoes hot and humid climate with hottest month being January. Temperature gets cooler in the end of May, and during June to September dry and cool temperature prevails the region, thus inviting tourists from around the world. Your plan to visit must be falling somewhere between June to September for maximum amusement.
What are the major tourist attractions in Dar Es Salaam?
Dar es Salaam, once a small fishing village, has turned into a tourist hotspot in recent years. You are invited to a land of many flavours and cultures ranging from African, Arabic and South Asian. This bustling metropolis leaves you in awe of its unique set up of German, Asian and British architecture. Besides all this, there are beaches and safaris for tourists of that taste and inclination. Highlights include:
- Bongoyo Island
- Mbudya Island
- National Museum of Tanzania
- Mwenge Woodcarvers Market
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
- Fun City Kigamboni
- Coco Beach
- Water World
- Princess Casino
- From April to May city experiences the heavy rainfall, avoid going in between these months.
- Try to make your reservation for hotel room in advance, so to elude any hassle upon checking in.
- Picturesque beaches of Mjimwena, MbwaMaji and Kunduchi, are outstretched along the east coast from Dar es Salaam. Spend a weekend soaking your feet in pristine waters, while beach breeze playing with you.
- Your history buff can be settled just at south of the coast where ruins of the Arab Merchants and trade posts of Portuguese still charm many tourists.
- Take respite from the heat in beautiful white beaches along Bagamoyo Road in north side of the city. Whether you take rest under waving palms or move to Oyster Bay for diving, sailing or snorkelling, your delight is guaranteed either way.
- Taking back a native souvenir is an un-said tourist’s tradition. An attractive item which makes shoppers drool for it is ‘Makonde (ebony carvings)’--make it your pick too.
- For buying authentic native crafts, places like Clock Tower, Village Museum and the Mwenge Handicraft Centre are known among locals and tourists alike.