Airlines that operate flights to Pakistan
Below mentioned is the PRE-COVID-19 flight schedule of airlines that operate flights to Pakistan:
- British Airways (BA): You can fly direct from London Heathrow to Pakistan (ISB, LHE). (See schedule below)
- Virgin Atlantic: Virgin Atlantic offers direct flights to Pakistan (Islamabad and Lahore) from Heathrow and Manchester every week.
- PIA: Pakistan International Airlines operate non-stop flight to/from Islamabad and Lahore while serving London and Manchester Airport as per the schedule.
- Emirates (EK): EK maintains an extensive one-stop flight network to major cities in Pakistan including flights to Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Sialkot via Dubai.
- Turkish Airlines (TK): TK offers flights from Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar via Istanbul daily.
- Etihad Airways (EY): EY also operates flights to Pakistan with daily flights to Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan and Peshawar via Abu Dhabi.
- Qatar Airways (QR): QR links Heathrow to Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, and Sialkot via Doha daily.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines (SV): With Saudi Airlines, you have options for flights to Pakistan’s major international airports including Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore via Riyadh.
- Oman Air (WY): Oman Air offers regular flights to Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore in Pakistan.
How long is the flight to Pakistan from UK?
- Fly direct from Heathrow to Pakistan (ISB): 7 hours and 30 minutes.
- From Heathrow to Pakistan (Lahore, LHE): 7 hours and 50 minutes.
- Heathrow to Pakistan (ISB) via Dubai: 11 hours and 20 minutes.
- Direct flight from Manchester to Pakistan (Islamabad) 7 hours and 45 minutes.
- Manchester to Pakistan (Karachi) via DXB: 13 hours and 40 minutes.
- Birmingham to Pakistan via Dubai: 12 hours and 45 minutes.
Are there any direct flights to Pakistan?
Operating direct flights to Pakistan, British Airways is the national airline of the United Kingdom. Another European carrier, Virgin Atlantic, meets ever-increasing travel demand to Pakistan through a non-stop flight. A non-stop flight to Pakistan completes its flight distance in less than 8 hours. Flight availability may be affected due to COVID-19.
Which airlines are still flying to Pakistan from the UK?
British Airways is still offering a daily direct flight to Pakistan from the UK. Virgin Atlantic has also scheduled its direct flight operations for two cities of Pakistan, i.e. Islamabad and Lahore. Emirates, Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways, Turkish Airways and Gulf Air fly regularly to Pakistan on one-stop flights.
What is the cheapest time to book flights to Pakistan?
Travellers who are looking for the cheapest time to book flights to Pakistan may consider booking for the low season in May or later in September. British Pakistanis travel to Pakistan mostly during vacations to enjoy a retreat in their home country. Ultimately, the ticket prices are mostly high during July and December holidays. Also, if your travelling plans coincide with any religious or cultural events like Eid, it is advised to book in advance for cheapest flights to Pakistan.
Which airlines have flexible booking policies for flights to Pakistan?
British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Emirates have flexible booking and cancellation policy for flights to Pakistan. You may change the date or destination (EK and BA only) in case your travel is postponed or delayed. This policy is subject to the terms and conditions of the airline. Also, we advise you to check the current airline’s policy of their respective websites.
Is Virgin Atlantic flying to Pakistan from the UK?
Yes, Virgin Atlantic offers flights to Pakistan from the UK. The European carrier operates seven weekly flights to Islamabad and Lahore from Heathrow whereas four flights are routed to Islamabad from Manchester as well. The estimated flight duration is 7 hours and 45 minutes on a non-stop flight.
Flights to Pakistan with British Airways
British Airways operate direct flights to Pakistan from London Heathrow. The airline has non-stop flights to Islamabad each day of the week whereas it has four weekly flights to Lahore from the UK. A return flight to Pakistan may cost you around 650 GBP or more in an Economy Class. BA has a generous baggage allowance of two bags weighing 23kgs each along with two pieces of hand luggage. British Airways continues to book cheap flights to Pakistan on flexible terms allowing you to change the date and destination of your flight without incurring a change fee. All policies are subject to certain terms and conditions; please get in touch for more information.
Cheap flights to Pakistan with Emirates
Emirates is a renowned airline for cheap flights to Pakistan serving Karachi (KHI), Lahore (LHE) and Islamabad (ISB) via Dubai. EK departs from London Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted Airport throughout the week. The cheapest flight to Pakistan with Emirates is available for as low as £452 with a generous baggage policy of 40kg.
When will PIA resume its flights to Pakistan from the UK?
UK has imposed a temporary ban on PIA flights to Pakistan from the UK since 2020. However, flights are expected to resume operations in May 2021. The airline is yet to announce its schedule depending upon the new regulations. Please get in touch with our travel agents to acquire more information about PIA flights to Pakistan.
What is the best time to visit Pakistan?
The best time to visit Pakistan depends entirely on your choice. The climate of Pakistan is so varied that no matter what time of the year you go; you are likely to find pleasant weather. Mainly, Pakistan stands for all the four seasons and carries many charms. Winter (November -February) is the most appropriate time to visit Sindh and Southern Punjab. The rest of the country is most flamboyant in Spring (March to May) when vibrant and lush vegetation can be seen in abundance.
How do I find the best flight deals to Pakistan?
Look no further than Travelhouseuk if you are looking for best flight deals to Pakistan. We have got thousands of great reviews from our customers testify our claim for the cheapest flights. Dial 020 3745 5784 to book your flights by speaking to our travel agents. Get ready to explore the natural beauty of Pakistan or to meet the loved ones residing in Pakistan.
Can I book Umrah Packages as well with flights to Pakistan?
Now you can book your Umrah packages while travelling to Pakistan by adding a stopover in Saudi Arabia for performing Umrah. We have a vast network of hotels in Makkah and Madina for a comfortable stay in both Holy places. Contact our travel consultants and let them book a flight to Pakistan with Umrah with peace of mind.
How much is a Business Class flight to Pakistan?
British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Emirates are preferred choices for a Business Class flight to Pakistan with prices starting from £1457 only. Business Class flights to Pakistan let you avail the luxury of extra seating space, exclusive dining options, access to VIP lounges, a premium service during your trip.
Can I pay for flights to Pakistan in instalments?
Handy Tips you should know before your departure!
Yes. We, at travelhouseuk, cater to the travellers who wish to pay for flights to Pakistan in instalments. You can search and track the prices on our website, reserve your seat by paying the deposit amount as low as 25 GBP and schedule the payments for monthly or weekly instalments for the later months. For more details, connect to your personal travel expert at 020 3137 9202.
- Pakistan and United Kingdom are 3859 miles apart. The shortest flight to Pakistan from Heathrow is covered in 8 hours approximately.
- You can avail Metro Cab service from airport to the city at any international airport of Pakistan including Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore. Private Taxis, Car hire, and Careem/Uber service are also easily available.
- Discover the traditional ethnic cuisine from the top-notch restaurants in Pakistan, or you can also find international food chain like KFC, McDonald's and Pizza Hut.
- Pakistan is a cultural friendly country and locals are hospitable. Restaurants are closed during from dawn to dusk during the Islamic month of Ramadan.
- All major cities have five-star hotel chains to stay in Pakistan; the top names are Marriot, Serena, Pearl-Continental, and Avari which are packed with international amenities for a comfortable stay in Pakistan.
- Pakistan is 4 hours ahead of United Kingdom in Summers and 5 hours ahead in Winters.