Are there any restrictions on flights to Pakistan from the UK due to COVID-19?
Currently, there are no travel restrictions on flights to Pakistan from the UK due to COVID-19. Airlines have resumed international passenger flights from all major airports in Pakistan including Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi. British Airways is operating on increased capacity and offer direct flights to Pakistan. Besides, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways operate one-stop flights to Pakistan throughout the week. Please be informed that some airlines may require the latest COVID-19 test result before you fly with them. Contact our travel experts for the recent information about flights to Pakistan.
Airlines that operate flights to Pakistan
- British Airways (BA): You can fly direct from London Heathrow to Pakistan (ISB) three days a week.
- PIA: Pakistan International Airlines operate non-stop flight to/from Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore while serving London, Manchester and Birmingham as per the schedule.
- Emirates (EK): EK maintains an extensive one-stop flight network to major cities in Pakistan including flights to Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Sialkot via Dubai.
- Turkish Airlines (TK): TK offers flights from Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar via Istanbul daily.
- Etihad Airways (EY): EY also operate flights to Pakistan with daily flights to Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan and Peshawar via Abu Dhabi.
- Qatar Airways (QR): QR links Heathrow to Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, and Sialkot via Doha daily.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines (SV): With Saudi Airlines, you have options for flights to Pakistan’s major international airports including Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore via Riyadh.
- Oman Air (WY): Oman Air offers regular flights to Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore in Pakistan.
Can I book flexible flights to Pakistan from London Heathrow?
Yes, flexible flights to Pakistan from London Heathrow are available to book now. We offer you flexible rebooking options on your existing as well as new bookings. Please leave a message or call us at your convenience to book cheap flights to Pakistan and travel comfortably in high season.
Which airlines have flexible booking policies for flights to Pakistan?
British Airways, PIA and Emirates have flexible booking and cancellation policy for flights to Pakistan. You may change the date or destination (EK and BA only) in case your travel is postponed or delayed. This policy is subject to terms and conditions of the airline. Please check latest policy on airline’s website.
What is the best time to visit Pakistan?
The best time to visit Pakistan depends entirely on your choice. The climate of Pakistan is so varied that no matter what time of the year you go; you are likely to find pleasant weather. Mainly, Pakistan stands for all the four seasons and carries many charms. Winter (November -February) is the most appropriate time to visit Sindh and Southern Punjab. The rest of the country is most flamboyant in Spring (March to May) when vibrant and lush vegetation can be seen in abundance.
How do I find the best flight deals to Pakistan?
Look no further than Travelhouseuk if you are looking for best flight deals to Pakistan. We have got thousands of great reviews from our customers testify our claim for the cheapest flights. Dial 020 3745 5784 to book your flights by speaking to our travel agents. Get ready to explore the natural beauty of Pakistan or to meet the loved ones residing in Pakistan.
What is the cheapest time to book flights to Pakistan?
Travellers who are looking for the cheapest time to book flights to Pakistan may consider booking for the low season in May or later in September. British Pakistanis travel to Pakistan mostly during vacations to enjoy a retreat in their home country. Ultimately, the ticket prices are mostly high during July and December holidays. Also, if your travelling plans coincide with any of religious or cultural events like Eid, it is advised to book in advance for cheapest flights to Pakistan.
Cheap Flights to Pakistan with British Airways
Effective August 13, British Airways is operating direct flights to Islamabad from London Heathrow three times a week. Islamabad flights are scheduled to depart at 8 AM on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from Terminal 5 of Heathrow. Similarly, a weekly service from Islamabad International Airport will connect Heathrow on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. British Airways continues to book flights on flexible terms allowing you to change the date and destination of your flight due to have been completed by April 30 2021.
When will PIA resume its flights to Pakistan from UK?
Starting from August 14th, PIA has announced to partially resume its flights between the UK and Pakistan. PIA is to serve London, Manchester and Birmingham Airport for Pakistan flights on Airbus A330 with a seating capacity of 300 passengers. Those who are looking for flights may contact our consultants to book their flight to Pakistan now. Stay connected to our social media channels for the latest news about PIA flights to Pakistan.
How long is the flight to Pakistan from UK?
- Direct flights from Heathrow to Pakistan (ISB): 5 hours
- London Heathrow to Pakistan (ISB) via one-stop: 11 hours and 40 minutes
- One-stop flights from Manchester to Pakistan (PEW):13 hours and 30 minutes
- Manchester to Pakistan (LHE) via stopover: 10 hours and 25 minutes
Can I book Umrah Packages as well with flights to Pakistan?
Now you can book your Umrah packages while travelling to Pakistan by adding a stopover in Saudi Arabia for performing Umrah. We have a vast network of hotels in Makkah and Madina for a comfortable stay in both Holy places. Contact our travel consultants and let them book a flight to Pakistan with Umrah with peace of mind.
Business Class flights to Pakistan from the UK
Business Class flights to Pakistan let you avail the luxury of extra seating space, exclusive dining options, access to VIP lounges, a premium service during your trip. As you might expect, BA and Emirates are preferred choice for Business Class flights to Pakistan with prices starting from £1457 only.
Can I pay for flights to Pakistan in instalments?
Yes. We, at travelhouseuk, cater to the travellers who wish to pay for flights to Pakistan in instalments. You can search and track the prices on our website, reserve your seat by paying the deposit amount as low as 25 GBP and schedule the payments for monthly or weekly instalments for the later months. For more details, connect to your personal travel expert at 020 3137 9202.
Are there any outbound international flights from Pakistan available?
Yes, all national, as well as foreign airlines, are allowed to reinstate their scheduled outbound international flights from May 30th. In March, the international flights were suspended in Pakistan as a strategy to curb the spread of novel coronavirus. Pakistan has lifted the travel ban now with revised SOPs for airlines and passengers to ensure a safe flight experience.
Are flights to Pakistan cheaper to book now and travel later?
Yes, there has been no surge observed in the flight prices for later dates. If you are planning to travel in the last quarter of the year, we advise you to book now and avail the reasonably fair prices. You will also have a free date change voucher in hand to reschedule if required. Once the flights are fully operational, demand may increase the flight prices.
My flight to Pakistan is cancelled by the airline. What is the refund procedure?
Travel restrictions were put in place on March 21 in the wake of COVID-19 outbreak. PIA, along with the international carriers, cancelled the flights to/from Pakistan and provided travel vouchers or free date change offer to the customers. Depending upon the fare conditions, you can apply for the refund as well. Please note that the refund process is taking a bit longer than usual due to the volume of requests at the same time.
Will I be quarantined upon arrival to Pakistan?
Handy Tips you should know before your departure!
Not all passengers will be quarantined. Each passenger is required to submit a signed Passenger Health Form before leaving the airport for record purposes. If you are asymptomatic, you will be sent home with advice to practice self-isolation for 14 days. For symptomatic passengers, all state-monitored quarantine centres are free of cost. Alternatively, you can find a hotel facility if you’re willing to pay for it.
- Pakistan and United Kingdom are 3859 miles apart. The shortest flight to Pakistan from Heathrow is covered in 8 hours approximately.
- You can avail Metro Cab service from airport to the city at any international airport of Pakistan including Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore. Private Taxis, Car hire, and Careem/Uber service are also easily available.
- Discover the traditional ethnic cuisine from the top-notch restaurants in Pakistan, or you can also find international food chain like KFC, McDonald's and Pizza Hut.
- Pakistan is a cultural friendly country and locals are hospitable. Restaurants are closed during from dawn to dusk during the Islamic month of Ramadan.
- All major cities have five-star hotel chains to stay in Pakistan; the top names are Marriot, Serena, Pearl-Continental, and Avari which are packed with international amenities for a comfortable stay in Pakistan.
- Pakistan is 4 hours ahead of United Kingdom in Summers and 5 hours ahead in Winters.