020 3137 1339
Cheap flights to Pakistan
Cheapest price to Pakistan
(from London Heathrow)
Home to more than 1.2 million British people of Pakistani descent, Pakistan invites many residents of UK to their ancestral land. For this very reason, numerous airlines are serving Cheap flights to pakistan from the major airports of United Kingdom in order to connect the visitors with their own land of fascinating landscapes and hospitable families. Others crave for the mesmerizing beauty of northern highlands and a large fraction is attracted to immerse in the diverse cultures of Pakistani provinces. Besides Pakistan International Airlines, Emirates flights to Pakistan are most popular among travelers along with many Middle Eastern airlines which are operating flights from all the preferred airports of the United Kingdom. Moreover, it is advised to book your flight well ahead of time in order to avail the budget airfares and also avoid any inconvenience of last minute flights.
Recent flight searches for cheap tickets to Pakistan
Airlines flying to pakistan
- Pakistan International Airlines (PK)
- Emirates (EK)
- Turkish Airlines (TK)
- Etihad Airways (EY)
- Qatar Airways (QR)
- Saudi Arabian Airlines (SV)
- Gulf Air (GF)
- Oman Air (WY)
- Air Blue
How long is the flight to Pakistan?
- Direct flights to Pakistan from London Heathrow with PIA(LHR-KHI) : 7 hours and 30 minutes
- Flights from London Heathrow to Pakistan with Turkish Airlines via Istanbul (LHR-ISB): 11 hours and 40 minutes
- Manchester to Pakistan flights with Emirates (Jinnah International Airport): 10 hours and 10 minutes
- Emirates flights to Lahore (Allama Iqbal international Airport) from Manchester: 10 hours and 25 minutes
- Flights from Glasgow to Pakistan with Emirates (GLA-ISB): 13 hours and 15 minutes
- Fly with Qatar Airways from Birmingham Airport to Islamabad (BHX-ISB) via Doha: 13 hours and 25 minutes
If travelhouseuk offers umrah packages along with a Pakistan trip ?
We do offer Umrah packages 2019 for individuals and families while travelling to Pakistan and with a stopover in Saudi Arabia for performing Umrah . we have the large network of hotels in Makkah and Madina for a comfortable stay in both Holy places
Can I book internal flights within Pakistan through travelhouseuk ?
Travelhouseuk offers Competitive airfares for airlines that operate flights within Pakistan, either from Islamabad to Karachi, Peshawar to Lahore or any other domestic route within Pakistan
From which UK airports PIA flights to Pakistan are being operated ?
For now PIA operates its flights from London heathrow, Manchester , Birmingham to different destinations in Pakistan
Weekly schedule of different airlines flying from uk to pakistan
Keeping in view the flight needs of travelers from UK and Pakistan, flights from various airports of UK are operated for major international airports of Pakistan on daily basis. The flag carrier of Pakistan namely Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) facilitates passengers seven days a week, on more or less basis. Similarly, travelers who opt for flights from the UK to Pakistan repose their trust on Emirates which has its flights scheduled for Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar and Lahore on nearly every day of the week. Etihad Airways, while operating flights at its maximum capacity, manages Flights to Pakistan throughout of the week. Similarly, the national carrier of Middle Eastern countries like Kuwait, Qatar, Turkey, Oman and Saudi Arabia also strive to be on top for both direct as well as indirect trans-continental flights. Therefore, these reputable airlines operate regular flights to connect both countries.
Which Airline offers best airfares for business class flights from UK to Pakistan ?
For now, PIA offers cheapest business class flights from London Heathrow, Manchester, and Birmingham to Different airports in Pakistan. Fares could be as low as £1199.
When is the cheapest time to visit Pakistan ?
For budget-wise travelers, peak time to book sasti flights to Pakistan is when flights are available Generally speaking, it would be really hard to find economical deals during Eid festivities, July and December holidays because it’s the time when most of the British Pakistani’s are making their way to enjoy a retreat at their home country. In any case, if your traveling plans coincide with these religious or cultural events, it is advised to book in advance to avoid busting your budget. Be the case as it may, Travel house the UK extends its services even for the last minute flight deals from wide range of inexpensive airline ticket.
As far as weather-wise tourists are concerned, the climate of Pakistan is so varied that no matter what time of the year you go; you are likely to find a pleasant weather. Mainly, Pakistan stands for all the four seasons and carries innumerable charms. Winter (November -February) is the most appropriate time to visit Sindh and Southern Punjab. The rest of the country is most flamboyant in Spring (March to May), vibrant and lush vegetation can be seen in abundance, and autumn (mid-September to mid-November, when the leaves fall off.
On the whole, Pakistan offers great variety in its climate from Cool Mountain pastures beside the glaciers, through a windy plateau, to warm river valleys and scorching deserts. Arriving in Karachi, Islamabad, and Lahore, the first impression of tree-lined streets and well-watered gardens are mesmerizing but only the central strips of Pakistan, from Lahore to the mountain slopes north of Islamabad, is ideal with invigorating natural rain and tempering temperatures.
Central region of Pakistan is blessed by the annual monsoon, which blows in across northern Punjab causing sudden Summer downpours from July to September and dropping an average of 400 mm of rain a year.
Naturally, it’s cooler at high altitudes in mountain valleys of Swat and Kaghan valley and around Murree where there is rain but it can get quite hot in summer along the dry northern valleys of Indus and Gilgit rivers where the heat exudes off the bare mountains.
If you have some activities planned, then consider the weather accordingly. For instance, June to September is the most suitable time for trekking and mountaineering,Off-Peak Season:
Visiting major cities like Lahore and Karachi in summer (May and June) is a venture unapologetically high stakes. The temperature rises to an average of 40 ⁰C so brace yourself for an excruciating summer tan! Whereas Islamabad’s pleasant weather is expected to balance the heat waves with frequent rainfall at any time.
Moreover, it is advised to avoid traveling to Pakistan during the month of Ramadan, which is a month of fasting for all Muslims. Owing to such circumstances, eating openly can be a little difficult for the visitors during the daylight hours from sunrise to sunset.Besides, most restaurants are also closed except dining rooms of top-notch hotels.The starting date of Ramadan is subjected to the sighting of the moon. At the same time, cheap flights become accessible to the potential travelers without much struggle.
Are There Any Cheap Flights To Pakistan With PIA?
PIA offers flights to major cities in Pakistan such as Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Quetta and Faisalabad. The airline operates from the London Heathrow Airport, the Manchester Airport and the Birmingham Airport.
Do I need a visa for Pakistan ?
If you are holding a British passport or any other passport of European Union member state . You do need a valid visa before you can visit Pakistan. But if you are of Pakistan origin and holds a valid NICOP card , you don't need a visa for Pakistan .
Luggage allowance for economy and business class flights
- As dedicated to standardization as to care taking, Turkish Airlines sets the limit for luggage allowance as 20 kilograms for Economy Class and 30 kilograms for Business Class flights.
- A regular Economy Class traveller will only be allowed to bring 30 kilograms of luggage for free with Qatar Airways. The limit for Business Class must not exceed 40 kilograms.
- It will be 2 pieces of 23 kilograms each for those travelling with Etihad Airways on an Economy Class. Business Class predictably has additional amenities and that’s true for baggage allowance, which will be 2 bags of 32 kilograms each.
- PIA offers more baggage if your ticket is issued in the UK. It gives you 2 bags of 27.5 kilograms (55KG) on Economy Class. Issuing ticket in Pakistan usually gives you less baggage of 28 kilograms only. Business class flights luggage allowance is a generous 2 pieces of 28 kilograms each. Sometimes a seasonal promotion with double baggage is offered for Eid festivals.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines, to be sure, allows 1 piece of 25 kilograms per passenger on an Economy Class whereas 2 pieces of 25 kilograms each are allowed for passengers of Business Class.
Major international airports in Pakistan
- Benazir Bhutto International Airport (ISB)
- Jinnah International Airport (KHI)
- Allama Iqbal International Airport (LHE)
- Bacha Khan International Airport (PEW)
- Multan International Airport (MUX)
- Quetta International Airport (UET)
- Sialkot International Airport (SKT)
what are some of the annual festivals and celebrations in pakistan?
Fleeing cities for colder climates and higher altitudes, those visiting Gilgit-Baltistan anywhere between late June and earlier August will bear witness to the enthusiasm these locals show in performing events like the Shandur Polo Festival in July, Silk Route Festival and Babusar Cup Polo Tournament in August. Throughout Pakistan, the Independence Day in August and Pakistan Day in March are celebrated in the true patriotic spirit. The latter involves an air show and a military march-past in the capital. Religious festivals are plentiful but Eid-al-Fitr and Eid-al-Adha are two of the widely celebrated religious events. On a rather solemn note, Muharram is another event that foreigners are curious about; the choreographed rituals themselves and the voice of minority above all else catches an outsider’s attention. Off and on, there remains in motion a sequence of floral, literary and film festivals that tourists can keep themselves up to date for. For many, this may not be their first visit to Pakistan and especially those on a diplomatic mission will be invited to birthday parties and wedding banquets of their hosts in the region.
where can i book hotels in Pakistan ?
Of course many hotels would not make our list but Islamabad has a cluster of top-notch hotels, guest houses, bed & breakfasts and even cheap hostels serving the needs of an ever-increasing influx of foreigners. The Centaurus Complex is still undergoing significant development so Serena Hotel, Marriott Hotel and Islamabad Hotel are obviously the best choices so far. Generous portion sizes, quality buffets, spa facilities, gymnasiums and a list of assorted activities define lodging in any of the three above mentioned, notably the Serena Hotel.
Side by side, both the Monal Restaurant and La Montana Restaurant are first-rate options for commuters across Margalla Hills.
The outdoor seating arrangement allows for a panoramic view of the green city from the restaurant’s balcony as sunset paints the sky in colourful hues. The capital city has its people preferring a quiet crowd, which is why its top restaurants are the Highland Country Club, La Terrazza, Pizza Hut and Tehzeeb Bakers; the last one being the best place for pizza and other delicacies. Get your serving of the local culture at Des Pardes: a restaurant true to the Pakistani traditions as can be seen from the interior layout and tasted from the morsels. The rest is covered by local solutions, ordering practices, ice-cream bars, takeaways and even open air cooking in Lake View Park. Nightlife is lifeless without quality booze. Murree Brewery makes sure foreigners get their fill of whiskey, brandy or just some beer.
Speaking of Murree, the nearby Murree Hills are frequented by those staying in Islamabad but lodging facilities are poor, even compared to local standards. Environmental restoration gives both nature and tourism a second chance at Bhurban now that Pearl Continental Hotel acknowledges global standards of hospitality and encourages others to follow its example.
Lahore is regarded as the hub of the culinary industry based across Pakistan. Main M.M Alam road has the most number of famous restaurants including the likes of Café Zouk, Café Aylanto and Salt’n Pepper, all of which are established brands catering for intercontinental cuisine. Special mentions like Cuckoo’s Den and the Polo Lounge also make it for featuring Lahore’s arts and sports.
Those arriving in the country by way of its main megalopolis city, Karachi, have their fill of its main restaurants facing the beachside, with the Kolachi at Do Darya serving guests with seafood and continental dishes. Café Flo, the Elbow Room and BBQ night appeal the masses with the very best of Pakistani cuisine. Other special mentions include Okra, Pompeii and Orrery for Mediterranean, Italian and Spanish themes.
Both Pearl Continental and Avari are leading chains in Pakistan and are highly recommended to tourists meditating a stay in either Lahore or Karachi. Marriot Hotel and Moevenpick Hotel offer cost-effective alternatives in Karachi. With their cosmetically beautiful interiors and an overall anti-septic environment, the experience can never be underwhelming.
Exertion is the age-old method for boosting consumption and those trekking in the northern areas are sure to find the trip pretty exacting. Fatigue sets in, at which point a hut, bed & breakfast or even a cheap hotel comes off as a good consolation prize. And excursionists are sure to stumble upon different chains of lodging facilities across the horizon.
How to rent a car in Pakistan?
Here you get some answers concerning transport choices after you've reached in Pakistan. If you prefer a car hire (with or without a chauffeur) you can call in now and talk to our expert consultant at +44 203 371 7389 or get more info from amgcarrental.com who are a reliable merchant as per our client’s feedback.
Whichever airport you touch base at (there are five noteworthy universal air terminals: Jinnah international in Karachi (KHI), Allama Iqbal international in Lahore (LHE), Islamabad/Benazir Bhutto international (ISB), Quetta international (UET), and Bacha khan international (Peshawar), there are a lot of choices in car hire to get you where you need to be. Authorized taxis will hold up outside exit terminals at all of the airports 24 hours a day. Auto-rickshaws (tuk-tuks) are comparatively cheaper alternatives for commuting within cities. Check if altered rates are in operation or mutually agree on a cost/fare with your driver before you travel.
- The main airports in Pakistan are Quaid-E-Azam International Airport Karachi, Benazir Bhutto International Airport Islamabad, Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore, Bacha Khan International Airport Peshawar, Faisalabad International Airport and Sialkot International Airport.
- Pakistan and United Kingdom are 3859 miles apart.
- Free date change is allowed by PIA for return flights, that is why Some travellers prefer flying with Pakistan International Airlines if they are not sure of their return dates.
- Flying to Islamabad from London Heathrow takes the least time of around 8 hours in order to reach Pakistan.
- £ 1 gives you 130 Pakistani Rupees.
- The cheapest fare for Pakistan starts from £381 and can go higher than £1300 if you fly to Pakistan on board business class.
- Pakistan is 4 hours ahead of United Kingdom in Summers and 5 hours ahead in Winters.
- Flight frequency at Benazir Bhutto International Airport Islamabad: Each week more than 300 international flights and 174 domestic flights operate here.
- Flight frequency at Quaid-E-Azam International Airport Karachi: Every week around 290 domestic and more than 380 international flights operate here.
- Flight frequency at Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore: 140 domestic and more than 350 international flights operate from here.
FAQs about Pakistan
Which aircraft from the PIA fleet are being utilized to serve flights to Pakistan from UK? Pakistan International Airlines is relying on all its variants of the Boeing 777, namely the 777-200 LR, 777-200 ER and 777-300 ER to operate between all airports of UK and Pakistan respectively. All these aircraft facilitate cabin classes of Business, Economy Plus and Economy, with a total seating capacity ranging between 310 and 390 seats per aircraft.