Cheap flights to Pakistan
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 372.24
Home to more than 1.2 million British people of Pakistani descent, Pakistan invites many residents of UK to their ancestral land. For this very reason, numerous airlines are serving Cheap flights to pakistan from the major airports of United Kingdom in order to connect the visitors with their own land of fascinating landscapes and hospitable families. Others crave for the mesmerizing beauty of northern highlands and a large fraction is attracted to immerse in the diverse cultures of Pakistani provinces. Besides Pakistan International Airlines, Emirates flights to Pakistan are most popular among travelers along with many Middle Eastern airlines which are operating flights from all the preferred airports of the United Kingdom. Moreover, it is advised to book your flight well ahead of time in order to avail the budget airfares and also avoid any inconvenience of last minute flights.
Average airfares for flights to Pakistan in September and October 2019
|Travelling From||September 2019
|London Heathrow to Islamabad||£425 to £1864||£438 to £1662|
|London Heathrow to Karachi||£397 to £899||£398 to £1435|
|London Heathrow to Lahore||£417 to £899||£410 to £1096|
|London Heathrow to Multan||£416 to £741||£409 to £573|
|London Heathrow to Peshawar||£497 to £644||£498 to £823|
|London Heathrow to Quetta||£464 to £570||£444 to £1591|
|London Heathrow to Sialkot||£397 to £603||£398 to £602|
Which Airlines Operates flights to Pakistan from London ?
- British Airways (BA)
- Pakistan International Airlines (PK)
- Emirates (EK)
- Turkish Airlines (TK)
- Etihad Airways (EY)
- Qatar Airways (QR)
- Saudi Arabian Airlines (SV)
- Gulf Air (GF)
- Oman Air (WY)
How long is the flight to Pakistan?
- Direct flights to Karachi from London Heathrow with PIA(LHR-KHI) : 7 hours and 30 minutes
- Flights from London Heathrow to Islamabad with Turkish Airlines via Istanbul (LHR-ISB): 11 hours and 40 minutes
- Emirates flights to Peshawar from Manchester : 13 hours and 30 minutes
- Emirates flights to Lahore (Allama Iqbal International Airport) from Manchester: 10 hours and 25 minutes
- flights from Glasgow to Sialkot with Emirates (GLA-SKT) : 13 hours and 15 minutes
- Fly with Qatar Airways from Birmingham Airport to Islamabad (BHX-ISB) via Doha: 13 hours and 25 minutes
Does TravelhouseUK Offers Umrah Packages Along With A Pakistan Trip ?
We do offer Umrah packages for individuals and families while travelling to Pakistan and with a stopover in Saudi Arabia for performing Umrah . We have the large network of hotels in Makkah and Madina for a comfortable stay in both Holy places .Contact our travel consultants and let them book flight to Pakistan with peace of mind.
Cheap flights to Pakistan with PIA
PIA, known as Pakistan International Airline, is the government-owned National Carrier of Pakistan. Since 2008, PIA has enjoyed a monopoly for being the only carrier for serving direct flights to Pakistan, but British Airways has also joined the league now. As per records, PIA has been the most popular airline for cheap flights to Pakistan. The airline serves London Heathrow, Manchester and Birmingham regularly and the flight duration is expected to be 7 hours and 40 minutes on a non-stop flight.
Due to frequent flight services, passengers don't have to worry about the availability of flights according to their schedules. The capital city of Pakistan, Islamabad is the preferred option as an entry gateway. One flight departs from Birmingham Airport to Islamabad daily whereas London Heathrow and Manchester Airport handle five flights and three flights per week respectively. Also, PIA flights are scheduled for other major airports in Pakistan including two flights per week for Karachi and minimum three direct flights connect London to Lahore weekly.
An average fare of 370 GBP for an Economy Class ticket is considered a good bargain during the low season. As a matter of concern, passengers usually look for comfort and convenience during the long haul flights. Therefore, competitive flight deals for Premium Economy Class tickets are more in demand for a price ranging from 980-1080 GBP. As you might expect, the fluctuations in the fares are recurrent so booking in advance can guarantee you peace of mind.
Can I Book Flights Within Pakistan Through TravelhouseUK ?
TravelhouseUK offers competitive airfares for airlines that operate flights within Pakistan, either from Islamabad to Karachi, Peshawar to Lahore or any other domestic route within Pakistan.
Which UK Airports operate direct flights to Pakistan?
For direct flights to Pakistan, British Airways is currently flying between London Heathrow and Islamabad only. PIA has been serving London Heathrow, Manchester and Birmingham Airport for flights to Pakistan for many years. The airline has a total of 20 weekly flight departures from the UK to different major airports in Pakistan.
What is the Weekly Schedule of Different Airlines Flying from UK to Pakistan ?
Keeping in view the travel needs of travellers from the UK and Pakistan, flights from various airports of the UK are operated for major international airports in Pakistan on a daily basis. The flag carrier of Pakistan, namely Pakistan International Airlines (PIA), facilitates passengers seven days a week, on more or less basis. Similarly, travelers who opt for cheap flights to Pakistan from London repose their trust on Emirates which has its flights scheduled for Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar and Lahore on nearly every day of the week. Etihad Airways, while operating flights at its maximum capacity, manages Flights to Pakistan throughout of the week. Similarly, the national carrier of Middle Eastern countries like Kuwait, Qatar, Turkey, Oman and Saudi Arabia also strive to be on top for both direct as well as indirect trans-continental flights. Therefore, these reputable airlines operate regular flights to connect both countries.
Additionally, British Airways has recently announced its plans to resume direct flights to Pakistan starting 2nd June 2019 with three direct flights to Islamabad every week.
Which Airline Offers Best Airfares For Business Class Flights From UK To Pakistan?
Passengers usually prefer to pay few hundred pounds more to avail the luxury of extra seating space, exclusive dining options, access to VIP lounges, and excess baggage on a long-haul flight. As of April 2019, PIA offers cheapest fares for direct Business Class flights to Pakistan with prices starting from £1457 only.
British Airways has recently commenced its direct flights to Pakistan (Islamabad only) on its Boeing 787 Dreamliner with 35 Business Class seats on each flight. Inbound and Outbound flights to Pakistan from London Heathrow are scheduled on alternate days throughout the week. Starting in June 2019, there will be three flights per week. The flight will take off from London at 9:15 GMT. You can pre-book your flights for prices as low as £1550.
When Is The Cheapest Time To Visit Pakistan ?
For budget-wise travellers, peak time to book cheap flights to Pakistan is in the fall. Generally speaking, it would be really hard to find economical deals during Eid festivities, July and December holidays. It’s the time when most of the British Pakistanis are making their way to enjoy a retreat in their country of origin. In any case, if your travelling plans coincide with these religious or cultural events, it is advised to book in advance, to avoid busting your budget. Be the case as it may, TravelhouseUK extends its services even for the last minute flight to Islamabad from London, Manchester and Birmingham as well from a wide range of inexpensive airline ticket for flights to Pakistan. Additionally, we always have flight deals in queue for last minute flights to Lahore from Manchester as well as other airports of the UK.
As far as weather-wise tourists are concerned, the climate of Pakistan is so varied that no matter what time of the year you go; you are likely to find a pleasant weather. Mainly, Pakistan stands for all the four seasons and carries innumerable charms. Winter (November -February) is the most appropriate time to visit Sindh and Southern Punjab. The rest of the country is most flamboyant in Spring (March to May),When vibrant and lush vegetation can be seen in abundance, and autumn (mid-September to mid-November, when the leaves fall off.
Do I Need A Visa to Visit Pakistan ?
Even if you are holding a British passport or any other passport of European Union member state, you do need a valid visa before you can visit Pakistan. But if you are of Pakistani origin and hold dual nationality, you do not need a visa to visit Pakistan.
Luggage allowance for economy and business class flights
- British Airways allows passengers seated in the Economy Class to bring along 23 kilograms of luggage. Those who have chosen Business Class for their travels can place two bags collectively weighing 32 kilograms in the cargo dock.
- As dedicated to standardization as to care taking, Turkish Airlines sets the limit for luggage allowance as 20 kilograms for Economy Class and 30 kilograms for Business Class flights.
- A regular Economy Class traveller will only be allowed to bring 30 kilograms of luggage for free with Qatar Airways. The limit for Business Class must not exceed 40 kilograms.
- It will be 2 pieces of 23 kilograms each for those travelling with Etihad Airways on an Economy Class. Business Class predictably has additional amenities and that’s true for baggage allowance, which will be 2 bags of 32 kilograms each.
- PIA offers more baggage if your ticket is issued in the UK. It gives you 2 bags of 27.5 kilograms (55KG) on Economy Class. Issuing ticket in Pakistan usually gives you less baggage of 28 kilograms only. Business class flights luggage allowance is a generous 2 pieces of 28 kilograms each. Sometimes a seasonal promotion with double baggage is offered for Eid festivals.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines, to be sure, allows 1 piece of 25 kilograms per passenger on an Economy Class whereas 2 pieces of 25 kilograms each are allowed for passengers of Business Class.
Major international airports in Pakistan
- Islamabad International Airport (ISB)
- Jinnah International Airport (KHI)
- Allama Iqbal International Airport (LHE)
- Bacha Khan International Airport (PEW)
- Multan International Airport (MUX)
- Quetta International Airport (UET)
- Sialkot International Airport (SKT)
- The main airports in Pakistan are Quaid-E-Azam International Airport Karachi, Benazir Bhutto International Airport Islamabad, Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore, Bacha Khan International Airport Peshawar, Faisalabad International Airport and Sialkot International Airport.
- Pakistan and United Kingdom are 3859 miles apart.
- Free date change is allowed by PIA for return flights, that is why Some travellers prefer flying with Pakistan International Airlines if they are not sure of their return dates.
- Flying to Islamabad from London Heathrow takes the least time of around 8 hours in order to reach Pakistan.
- £ 1 gives you 130 Pakistani Rupees.
- The cheapest fare for Pakistan starts from £381 and can go higher than £1300 if you fly to Pakistan on board business class.
- Pakistan is 4 hours ahead of United Kingdom in Summers and 5 hours ahead in Winters.
- Flight frequency at Benazir Bhutto International Airport Islamabad: Each week more than 300 international flights and 174 domestic flights operate here.
- Flight frequency at Quaid-E-Azam International Airport Karachi: Every week around 290 domestic and more than 380 international flights operate here.
- Flight frequency at Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore: 140 domestic and more than 350 international flights operate from here.