Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 420.32
Average Ticket Price For Flights to Australia In September And October 2019
|Travelling From||September 2019
|London to Adelaide||£620 to £1248||£652 to £1843|
|London to Melbourne||£553 to £1323||£490 to £1178|
|London to Brisbane||£566 to £1660||£601 to £1059|
|London to Perth||£693 to £1747||£757 to £1251|
|London to Hobart||£780 to £3620||£780 to £1274|
|London to Gold Coast||£753 to £1331||£854 to £1774|
|London to Sydney||£696 to £1658||£538 to £1199|
Airlines that Operate Flights To Australia
- Virgin Australia (VA)
- British Airways (BA)
- Qantas Airlines (QF)
- Virgin Atlantic (VS)
- Malaysia Airlines (MH)
- Thai Airways (TG) stopover in Bangkok
- Singapore Airlines (SQ) via Singapore
- Emirates (EK) via Dubai
- Etihad Airways (EY)
- Cathay Pacific (CX) flying via hong kong
- Qatar Airways (QR)
How Long Is The Flight To Australia ?
- London Heathrow to Australia with Qantas Airways(LHR-SIN-SYD): 22 hours 35 minutes
- Direct flights with British Airways from UK to Australia (LHR-SYD): 22 hours and 35 minutes
- Fly with Thai Airways from Heathrow to Australia via Bangkok(LHR-BKK-MEL): 22 hours and 30 minutes
- Flights from Manchester to Sydney via Dubai with Emirates: 22 hours and 55 minutes
- Emirates flights from Manchester to Australia (MAN-DXB-MEL) via Dubai: 21 hours and 55 minutes
- Cathay Pacific flights from Manchester to Melbourne via Hong Kong: 24 hours and 15 minutes
- Birmingham to Australia (SYD) via Dubai with Emirates: 22 hours and 30 minutes
which airline operate direct flights to Australia ?
Qantas is the only airline which connects the UK to Australia through its regular non-stop flight to Perth from London Heathrow in 17 hours approximately. Owing to long flight distance, airlines that fly to Australia include a touchdown mainly for re-fuelling. Qantas and British Airways are the preferred airlines for flights to Australia via touchdown at Singapore which consumes around 21 hours to connect different airports in Australia.
When Is The Cheapest Time To Fly To Australia?
Airfares vary by season, destination and even days of the week. Usually, cheap fares are spotted during the low-season provided that you book your flight well before time. As per travel experts, prices in general - both flight and hotel rates - go down in winters in May till June when the country sees lesser tourism than usual. Further, it is suggested to book beforehand and be flexible with your flying dates to find cheap flights to Australia. Moreover, the thoughtful choice of port for entry in Australia can also make a considerable difference.
cheap flights to Australia with Emirates
Emirates certainly offer the best value of money on tickets to Australia. A number of flight options are available to travellers throughout the week which are scheduled to depart from different airports in the UK on a daily basis. Emirates operates its flights regularly from London Heathrow, New Castle, and Edinburgh five times a day. In addition to this, the reputed airline offers its services from London Gatwick and Manchester Airport on seven days a week.
Similarly, Emirates offers departures from all other major airports in the UK which further connects Australia through a short stopover at Dubai.
What is the cheapest return airfare to Australia from the UK?
While looking for cheapest return fare from London to Australia, one must keep in mind that the current fares are subject to availability of seats, flights and departure dates as well as departure airports. The prices may also fluctuate when promotional fares are announced on important dates and events.
- Book your flight to Sydney for as low as 498 GBP based on departure till May 2019
- Fly to Melbourne for as low as 564 GBP. (Valid till April 2019)
Which Are the Popular Flights to Australia with stopovers From The UK?
- Singapore Changi Airport (Singapore) with Singapore Airlines, British Airways, and Qantas Airways.
- Dubai International Airport (Dubai) with Emirates, Qantas Airways.
- Hong Kong International Airport with Cathay Pacific.
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (Guangzhou) with China Southern.
Does Travelhouseuk offer open return flights to Australia from London ?
If you are flying to Australia and are uncertain about the time of your return, let our consultants book an open ticket for you without specifying an exact date of return. Open dated tickets are considered a cost-effective option, and it can be made flexible from 6 to 12 months provided that the airline has available seats and your visa remains valid. Another worthwhile option is booking a flight which offers free change on the way back, subject to availability in the same class.
Which is the best time to book flights to Australia for December 2019?
This Christmas is going to be a great one because you are going to celebrate it in the land down under! The Christmas 2019 season is here, so let us provide you with a bigger better deal. The September and October months are best, but engage our agents at TravelhouseUK to provide you with amazing deals on travel and living arrangements, this time you visit Australia. Greet Merry Christmas to your loved ones under the shadow of the Sydney Opera house or better yet hold your family close as the colour of the Uluru Mountain changes from bright orange to purple this holiday season. Give our agents three to four months before your intended kangaroo vacation for the cheapest tickets possible. The promise of last minute cheap tickets is a daydream that would probably end in a nightmare. Our valued customers do not need topay more for a ticket that could be theirs for less.
which are the major airports in Australia?
- Sydney Airport (SYD)
- Brisbane Airport (BNE)
- Canberra International Airport (CBR)
- Melbourne Airport (MEL)
- Perth Airport (PER)
- Adelaide Airport (ADL)
Which is the cheapest direct flight to Australia from London?
The only direct flight to Australia from London is operated by Qantas which can be booked for as low as 799 GBP. The arrival for this flight is scheduled at Perth Airport.
If you are looking for more reasonable fares, let your travel consultant help you find cheaper options on one-stop flights to Sydney. It is a more feasible option as it merely includes a touchdown before flight connection to Sydney.
what is the weekly flight schedule of different airlines flying from UK to Australia?
- British Airways: A direct flight takes off from Heathrow on daily basis while a few indirect flights are also scheduled through all the seven days a week via Singapore or Hong Kong. Flight arrivals are scheduled chiefly at Sydney Airport.
- Qantas Airlines: Daily direct flight and indirect flights are also available on all the seven days a week via Dubai. Flight arrivals take place at Sydney and Melbourne.
- Malaysia Airlines: Flight connections are extended through all the days of a week.
- Virgin Atlantic: Flights are managed in connection either with Singapore Airlines or Etihad Airways. Flights may be opted for arrival at Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.
- Thai Airways: Flights can be availed all the days of the week. Major city airports served for arrival in Australia are Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
- Singapore Airlines: Flight operates for seven days a week. Smooth departures taking place from Heathrow have scheduled arrivals mainly at for Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.
- Etihad Airways: Flights are proficiently managed through all the days of the week to make a safe landing at any of the Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.
- Emirates: Airline is most preferred for flight connections on each day a week. All the major international airports cater the flight arrivals for Emirates’ flights from UK.
- American Airlines: Monday to Sunday flight connection on one to multi stop flights are available.
- Air Canada: Seven days a week
- China Eastern Airlines: Flights can be booked from Heathrow on all the days of the week.
- Cathay Pacific Airways: Cathay Pacific Airways conducts flights all the week from Manchester and schedule arrivals at Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
- British Airways: With British Airways, flights are available on seven days a week to arrive chiefly at Sydney and Melbourne.
- Emirates:Flights can be opted on any day of the week, and may choose an arrival airport depending upon your itinerary plan.
- Qantas Airways: Qantas Airways carries bulk of passengers on seven days a week. You may book flights from Manchester to Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
- Etihad Airways: Striving to be on the top as others, flights are scheduled on each day of the week.
- Singapore Airlines: Singapore Airlines also manages to be the top notch service provider for flights from Manchester to any major airport of the Australia throughout every day of the week.
- Virgin Atlantic: Utilizing its operational capacity to the optimum level, Virgin Atlantic offers flights on this route every day of the week.
- Air France: Air France is also the preferred choice for availing multi-stop flight from Manchester to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth on any day from Monday to Sunday.
- Qantas Airways: Qantas Airways on daily basis from Monday to Sunday.
- Singapore Airlines: Flights from Birmingham (UK) can also be availed to arrive at any major airport in Australia on any day from Monday to Sunday.
- Etihad Airways: Flight operations are conducted seven days a week.
- Emirates: Flights are scheduled weekly from Monday until Sunday.
How many airports in Australia serve flights from London?
Each territory in Australia has its local airport, so you have many choices when flying to Australia. Depending on the activities you have planned and the places you want to visit, you can take a flight to the nearest airport. Ticket prices to different airports in Australia don’t differ much for a particular season, but you can still check if there’s any difference by all means. Generally, flights to Sydney, Melbourne and Perth are popular among travellers.
Luggage allowance for economy and business class flights to Australia
- Realizing the significance of free baggage allowance for customers, British Airways set the mark for generous baggage policy which is 1 bag of 23 in Economy Class and 2 bags of 32 kg are allowed in Business Class flights.
- And, the most munificent free baggage allowance is provided by the Qantas Airways for flights into its home country. Economy Class travellers may carry 30 kg, 40 kg for Business Class and 50 kg for First Class travellers.
- Malaysia Airlines also believes in open-handed baggage policy and thus allows 2 pieces of checked-in luggage whose weight must not exceed 30 kg for Economy Class, 40 kg for Business Class and 50 kg for First Class travellers.
- With Virgin Atlantic, your baggage allowance is expected to be 1 bag of 23 kg for Economy Class. 2 bags of 23 kg for Premium Economy and 3 bags of 32 kg for Business Class.
- Thai Airways have also distinguished its classes by offering different baggage allowance. Economy Class travellers may bring up to 30 kg, 40 kg for Premium Economy Class and 50 kg for Royal First Class.
- In accordance to the standards of global aviation, Singapore Airlines limits the baggage allowance to be 30 kg for Economy Class, 35 kg for Premium Economy, 40 kg for Business Class flights and 50 kg for Suites and First Class.
- According to the general policy applicable for baggage allowance of Etihad Airways, Economy Class travellers can carry 1 bag of 23 kg, 2 bags of 23 kg for Premium Economy and 2 bags of 32 kg are allowed in Business Class.
- Emirates is also committed to providing convenient services to its passengers. Thus, it allows 32 kg for Economy class whereas 40 and 50 kg are allowed in Business and First Class in a respective manner.
- Similarly, Cathay Pacific Airways also allows 30 kg in Economy Class, 35 kg in Premium Economy, 40 kg in Business Class and 50 kg in First Class.
- Qatar Airways permits its passenger to take in 30 kg with Economy Class ticket, 40 kg for Business Class flights and 50 kg for First Class.
How to Travel Cheap in Australia ?
- Hiring a car can be the best way to really see Australia. Whether you’re staying fairly local to your city destination, or you’re travelling between cities, a car can suit most occasions.
- There are several bus companies, such as Greyhound, that run buses between cities in Australia. Tickets are fairly inexpensive and so make a good choice for those who are time-rich.
- If you’d like more comfortable transport than a coach, try one of the interstate trains services.
- If you want to save time rather than money, you can take internal flights between most cities in Australia.
what will £10 ($18 Australian dollars) get you?
- A meal at an inexpensive restaurant.
- Three cups of coffee.
- A pint of beer for you and a couple of friends.
- 8 large bottles of water.
- 4 kg of apples.
- 2 kilograms of cheese!
- A pack of your favorite cigarettes.
- 4 one-way tickets on local transport.
- A 7km taxi journey.
- An hour on the tennis court.
- See a film at the cinema (on your own!).
What are the Hotel and Accommodation Options in Australia?
Hotel accommodation in Australia is comparatively expensive than other international destinations. However, now more and more five star hotels are offering discounted offers and deals. If you are on business or holiday trip, then Travelodge, Adina and Holiday Inn are affordable options. There is much difference between off and peak season accommodation rates so it’s better to book in advance.
When you are travelling with your family or groups, best option is to choose apartment-hotel. You can save many by doing your own laundry and cooking. Another cheap option is Airbnb. With this online renting solution, you can get good place in main cities and rural areas.
Hostels are the cheapest accommodation option for backpackers. You will find them everywhere in Australia from main city center to a remote countryside. There are over 140 hostels operating under Youth Hostel Association and another over 150 hostels under VIP Backpackers. We would suggest you to get their member cards before starting your journey.