020 3137 1339
Recent flight searches for cheap tickets to Islamabad
- Pakistan International Airlines (PK)
- Emirates (EK)
- Kuwait Airlines (KU)
- Turkish Airlines (TK)
- Etihad Airways (EY)
- Qatar Airways (QR)
- Saudi Arabian Airlines (SV)
- Oman Air (WY)
Currently only PIA operates direct flights from UK to different airports in Pakistan including Benazir Bhutto international airport (ISB) . British airways use to operate non stop flights to Islamabad from London heathrow , but halted their flight operations back in 2007 due to certain reasons.
- Heathrow to Islamabad with Pakistan International Airlines on direct flight: 7 hours and 30 minutes
- Manchester to Islamabad with PIA: 7 hours and 35 minutes
- Heathrow to Benazir Bhutto International Airlines with Turkish Airlines via Istanbul (LHR-ISB): 11 hours and 40 minutes
- Heathrow to Islamabad via Jeddah with Saudi Arabian Airlines:11 hours and 55 minutes
- Kuwait Airways flights from Manchester to Islamabad (MAN-ISB): 11 hours and 40 minutes
- Birmingham to Pakistan (Islamabad) on Emirates flights (BHX-ISB): 11 hours and 45 minutes
- Glasgow to Islamabad with Emirates on flights via Dubai (GLA-ISB): 13 hours and 15 minutes
- Etihad Airways flights from Heathrow to Pakistan (Islamabad): 13 hours and 5 minutes
- Flights with Turkish Airlines from Birmingham to Islamabad (BHX-ISB) via Istanbul : 13 hours and 15 minutes
- Fly with Qatar Airways from Birmingham Airport to Islamabad (BHX-ISB) via Doha: 13 hours and 25 minutes
- Dublin to Islamabad with emirates: 12 hours and 20 minutes
Travelhouseuk offers customisable Umrah packages as well for all travelers taking flights from UK to Islamabad and other cities in Pakistan . We can book flights with Saudia airlines and you and your family can perform Umrah as well either while going to Islamabad or on the way back after visiting Islamabad .
- London Heathrow to Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Islamabad.
- Pakistan International Airlines (PK): Being the flag carrier of Pakistan, PIA is facilitating the large number of British Pakistani and visitors on in and out flights all the week except Monday.
- Emirates (EK): The most trusted airline, Emirates offers flight connections via Dubai throughout the week.
- Kuwait Airlines (KU): Flight connections are available on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday only.
- Turkish Airlines (TK): Turkish Airlines operates frequencies on LHR-ISB route regularly on seven days a week.
- Etihad Airways (EY): Flight connections are operated all the week regularly.
- Qatar Airways (QR): Flights are scheduled for all the week from Monday to Sunday.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines (SV): Flight connections are operated via Jeddah or Riyadh on alternate days throughout all the days of the week.
- Oman Air (WY): Flight connections are operated regularly on each day of the week.
- Manchester to Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Islamabad
- Pakistan International Airlines (PK): Direct flight connections are scheduled for all the seven days of the week except on Thursday.
- Emirates (EK): Flights may be opted for any day of the week.
- Turkish Airlines (TK): Flights are available from Monday to Sunday+ on regular basis.
- Qatar Airways (QR): Flight connections are operated regularly.
- Etihad Airways (EY): Weekly flights run through Monday to Sunday.
- Birmingham to Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Islamabad
- Turkish Airlines (TK): All the seven days a week except Wednesday.
- Qatar Airways (QR): Flight connections are available throughout the week.
- Emirates (EK): Emirates manages daily flights from the Birmingham to Islamabad via Dubai.
- Aligned to the standards of global aviation, Turkish Airlines let you carry 20 kg in Economy Class and 30 kg in Business Class.
- With Qatar Airways, an Economy Class traveler will be allowed 30 kg luggage while 40 kg is the limit for Business Class.
- PIA offers 2 bags of 27.5 kg in Economy Class whereas munificent baggage of 2 bags weighing 28 kg each are permitted with Business Class ticket.
- If you get on board with Saudi Arabian Airlines, one piece of 25kg for an Economy Class traveler and 2 pieces of 25 kg are allowed with Business Class.
- Oman Air facilitates the guests on board with the generous baggage allowance of one piece weighing 30 kg for both Economy Class and Business Class. Additionally, Business Class enjoys a luxury to have another bag of 20 kg.
With an increasing unpredictability in the weather shunning weather extremes, Islamabad experiences beautiful temperate climate round the year. To be more specific, October to March is the best time to explore the natural treasures of the city including wide tree lined avenues, lush flora and fauna in the parks, abundance of flowering plants and the most dominating-Margalla Hills. Days are pleasantly crispy whereas nights are cold during this time. Unpredicted downpours are expected but it makes the sightseeing even more eye-catching. The hottest months are May and June but even these tend not to be really oppressive except for the day time. Cold breezy evenings keep on balancing the extremity of weather conditions. Another way to escape hot weather is the road trip to Daman-e-Koh which is the most momentous picnic point in the city. Plenty of lush green trees and Margalla Hills are almost visible from any corner of the city which is, indeed, a great blessing for those who adore nature.
In the main residential areas, there are a couple of guest houses located in each of the sectors which routinely attend to diplomatic guests. Formal clubs also have guest rooms to attend to the guests of their members. The Highland Country Club has won accolades from its guests for complete suites among its guest houses in the hills. Islamabad has some of the top international hotel chains present such as Serena and Marriot, as well as the Islamabad Margalla (formerly active as Holiday Inn). Pearl Continental has a branch in the neighboring city of Rawalpindi. Local hotels facilitating standard service are also present for charging less for a stay.
- Benazir Bhutto International Airport serves for flights to and from Islamabad.
- Direct flights to Islamabad are operated by Pakistan International Airlines from London Heathrow, Manchester and Birmingham.
- Pakistan International Airlines operates flights from London Heathrow and Manchester five days a week.
- You can choose to fly to Islamabad from Birmingham three days a week with PIA.
- Turkish Airlines flies to Islamabad from both London Gatwick and Heathrow.
- Morning flights from London Heathrow and afternoon flights from London Gatwick to Islamabd with Turkish Airlines.
- Emirates offers daily Islamabad flights from London.
- The flying distance between London and Islamabad is almost 3757 miles.
- The shortest flight time between Islamabad and London is 8.5 hours.