Which arlines operate flights to Islamabad?
- British Airways: British Airways operates three weekly flights from Heathrow to Islamabad.
- Etihad Airways: From LHR, Etihad Airways offer cheap flights to Islamabad via Abu Dhabi throughout the week.
- Emirates: Emirates has four flights from Heathrow to Islamabad via Dubai weekly.
- Turkish Airlines: Turkish Airlines operate Islamabad flights from Heathrow via Istanbul each day of the week.
- Qatar Airways: Fly from Heathrow to Islamabad via Doha on any given day of the week.
How long is the flight to Islamabad from the UK?
- Etihad flights to Islamabad from London Heathrow: 13 hours and 15 minutes
- Heathrow to Islamabad with Emirates: 13 hours and 10 minutes
- Flight from LHR to Islamabad via Istanbul: 12 hours and 30 minutes
- Birmingham to Islamabad flight with Emirates: 14 hours and 20 minutes
- London Gatwick to Islamabad via Doha: 15 hours.
Are there any direct flights to Islamabad from the UK?
British Airways operates direct flights between Islamabad and the UK. With British Airways, flights to Islamabad are available three times a week. The direct flight with BA completes its journey in just 8 hours.
How many flights are there from London to Islamabad weekly?
British Airways has only three direct flight operations per week. The more significant portion of passengers from the UK reaching Islamabad also use Emirates and Qatar Airways preferably due to stopover. Turkish Airlines also connects Istanbul with Islamabad every day, taking off at 8:30 PM and land in Pakistan at four in the morning.
Which is the preferred airline flying from London to Islamabad?
Flights to Islamabad from LHR are frequently available throughout the week. If you are looking for direct flights, consider taking the services of British Airways for your trip. In case you wish to save some pounds or have an airline preference, you can choose from Emirates, Turkish Airlines and Qatar Airways. Flights to Islamabad via Dubai are quite popular among travellers. Istanbul and Doha are also preferred for stopover flights to Islamabad from London and other airports in the UK.
Why do you recommend booking a flight to Islamabad with Travelhouseuk?
Serving the British people for more than a decade now, Travelhouseuk is among the leading companies in London that enable the members of the Pakistani Diaspora to travel cheaply. We have built a good reputation in this community by providing cheap tickets to Islamabad time and again. However, we would like you to make up your mind without influencing you in any way. Please visit Trustpilot webpage and observe the feedback and reviews of the hundreds of clients who were pleased and satisfied by our services and check our Facebook page for more insight. Please dial 020 3137 2316 to call our agents and get a personalised travel plan for tourists to Islamabad.
How can I find best offers for the Islamabad flights from London?
Please subscribe to our Facebook page to get a notification every time we extend an offer to our global clientele and subscribe our newsletter for an email alert. This way if there is a surprise sale on Islamabad flights from London, you can avail this golden opportunity. Many look for last minute flights to Islamabad when they urgently have to leave for their city of origin. It is better to call our travel experts first if you are in a hurry to get an Islamabad ticket for advice and accurate information.
We also have payment plans like “Fly Now Pay Later”, by which you can finance your travels in monthly instalments without any interest. Our exclusive deals also come out around Christmas time and the New Year, so call our agents for a ‘price compare’ or to know the detailed flight itinerary on 020 3137 2316 today.
Cheap flights to Islamabad with British Airways
Ever since the resumption of British Airways’ flights, the airline has provided the British Pakistani community as well as tourists with top-notch service. Passengers are quite optimistic about the launch of British Airways’ direct flights to Islamabad. Initially, the lowest fare for Economy Class was 457 GBP which is expected to increase up to 499 GBP by the end of the year. You can also experience the luxury of BA’s Business Class for as low as 1445 GBP. Flight number BA 261 lifts off from London Heathrow at 9:30 PM on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays and lands in Islamabad at nine in the morning after 8 hours.
Emirates flights to Islamabad from London
Another alternative airline to fly with, on your vacation in Islamabad is Emirates. Consistently, the airline has been providing one of the cheapest airfare for flights to the Pakistani capital. The quickest flight is just 14 hours long. But for those who require a little stay in Dubai, there are longer flights as well with stopovers that exceed 15 hours – a win for all. The cheapest flights are for around £480, but in the busy season, the seats onboard Islamabad bound aeroplanes can sell for £621 apiece. Another reason why Emirates flights to Islamabad sell like hotcakes is the spacious Economy Class of the A380 aircraft used by Emirates. These flights stop at the spectacular Dubai International Airport, which is a mini cosmopolitan city on its own.
Planning to visit Islamabad, can we book Umrah in the same trip as well?
Travelhouseuk offers customisable Umrah packages for all travellers taking flights from the UK to Islamabad and other cities in Pakistan. We can book flights with Saudi Airlines, and you and your family can perform Umrah as well, either while going to Islamabad or on the way back after visiting the city.
What is the cheapest time of year to fly to Islamabad?
The cheapest time to visit the city is in October and November. The highest inflow of tourists and travellers to the country is in June and July. Pakistanis working in the different parts of the globe tend to come back home for the summer break. The tickets in the summer are, therefore, quite expensive but coming to the city in October can allow you to save a few hundred pounds when the prices of the airfare and accommodations are down.
Is there a major international airport in Islamabad?
The Islamabad International Airport (ISB) fulfils all the travelling needs of the Islamabad residents. The airport is also known as Gandhara International Airport. Islamabad International Airport is 31 kilometres away from the city centre – a distance that is easily covered in forty minutes. Currently, the airport can process fifteen million passengers every year. When the final phase of the construction is complete, the airport will be able to handle 25 million travellers a year.
What is the best time to visit Islamabad?
The best time to visit the capital city of Pakistan is the months between October and July. The summers can be a bit warm, but the greenery around Islamabad can keep the mercury down. Moreover, the Margalla Hills in the north is a great escape, when days get hot in June. The temperature bounces between 15°C to 36°C during this period.
What are the major tourist destinations in Islamabad?
- The Margalla Hills are a geographic feature of the city, but like the White Cliffs of Dover, they have become a symbol and a landmark of Islamabad. Most enjoyable are the hikes on the many trails that have been expertly paved up the mountains. The trees, exotic birds, monkeys and other animals share the hilly paradise with the human inhabitants.
- The Faisal Mosque is the biggest mosque in Pakistan and was once the largest mosque in the entire world. The unconventional style of the mosque makes the structure unique. The mosque has been designed to hold 100,000 worshippers, making it the fourth largest mosque in terms of capacity. Faisal Mosque was built to represent a Bedouin tent and has an ample pyramidal space inside.
- The Pakistan Monument is located on the western edge of the Shakarparian. The area is higher in altitude so the monument can be seen from every direction. Pakistan Monument symbolises the unity among the people of the country. At the centre of the memorial, there is a flower made out of four large granite petals that represent the four provinces of Pakistan. Ingrained in the granite slabs are the drawings of historic places and prominent personalities of the country.
What are the transportation options available to tourists in Islamabad?
The city of Islamabad has its own Metro Bus system. Currently, it has only one line, but an expansion project is under consideration. The Metro Bus can take the passenger from the Parliament House to the Saddar market in Rawalpindi, which is Islamabad’s twin city. It costs Rs30 (≈15 p) to get one ticket of the Metro. Additionally, cabs and taxis are zooming through the city. Uber and Careem have also extended their services in the town and often quote low prices to increase their customer loyalty. These vehicles are also quite safe, and the drivers usually have their background information check thoroughly before they are allowed to drive.
Which five-star hotels and accommodation are available for stay in Islamabad?
Handy Tips you should know before your departure!
- Islamabad Marriott Hotel
- Islamabad Serena Hotel
- Islamabad Hotel
- Envoy Continental Hotel
- Ramada Islamabad
Islamabad International Airport serves for flights to and from Islamabad.
British Airways will fly to Islamabad from LHR every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday starting June 2019.
Turkish Airlines flies to Islamabad from both London Gatwick and Heathrow.
Emirates offers London to Islamabad flights daily.
The flying distance between London and Islamabad is almost 6080 kilometres.
The shortest flight time between Islamabad and London is 8 hours and 30 minutes.