Cheap flights to Jamaica
Cheapest price to Jamaica
(from London Heathrow)
Recent searches for return flights to Jamaica
Which Airlines Operate Flights To Jamaica From The UK?
- British Airways
- American Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
- Caribbean Airlines
- Aer Lingus
Which Airline Flies Directly To Jamaica?
British Airways operates non-stop flights to Norman Manley International Airport in Jamaica from London Gatwick. These direct flights are operated on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays – only three days of the week. The departing aircraft is a Boeing 777 having a flight designation BA 2263.
What Is The Flight Duration From UK To Jamaica?
- The shortest flights to Jamaica from the United Kingdom are managed from the Gatwick Airport. These are direct flights operated by British Airways that only take 9 hours and 45 minutes. The shortest one-stop flight from the Gatwick Airport takes 14 hours and 30 minutes. This flight is code-shared between British Airways and Caribbean Airlines.
- Code-share between Virgin Atlantic and American Airlines accounts for the shortest flights to Jamaica from London Heathrow. The flight time is 13 hours and 25 minutes.
- Virgin Atlantic has code-shared flights with Delta that reach Jamaica in a minimum time frame of 13 hours and 45 minutes from Manchester.
- From Birmingham, Aer Lingus and Delta operate two-stop flights to Jamaica that take at least 16 hours and 35 minutes.
- Connecting flights with British Airways take 13 hours and 45 minutes to reach Norman Manley International Airport in Jamaica from Edinburgh.
Which Airline Is The Cheapest For Flights To Jamaica?
The airline offering the cheapest fares for Jamaica flights is Delta Air Lines. On average, a return ticket to Jamaica can be availed at a total cost of 525 GBP. Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the hub for Delta flights to Jamaica from the UK.
When Is The Best Time To Go To Jamaica?
December to April is a marked period for tourism that is quite serene as regards rainfall and storms. It is winter in Jamaica at around this time of the year. However, winter is not as chilly as in some other parts of the world. December almost always comes in pleasant. From this time up to the end of March, the temperature remains at an average 25 °C, making it the peak-season for tourism. November is usually calm but the rain spell that begins earlier in September sometimes lasts up until about the 15th; sometimes the 19th or 20th of November.
Which Is The Cheapest Time To Fly To Jamaica?
The rainy season sets in May and remains up until October, sometimes November. Specifically, the July-October stretch is the hottest and is accompanied by rain. Many tourists find this to be a hassle and do not travel very often. This is why airline and hotel prices drop during this low-season. For many, this is the perfect time for making reservations. By the end of November, the weather goes back to being dry and mild which likewise increases airfares.
Do British Passport Holders Need A Visa To Visit Jamaica?
It is not required of British citizens to get a visa before visiting Jamaica. British passport holders can enter and stay in Jamaica for 90 days without any visa. However, a Jamaican passport would be required for extension in your stay.
Which Are The Major International Airports In Jamaica?
- Norman Manley International Airport - 19 kilometres from New Kingston
- Sangster International Airport - 6.5 kilometres from Montego Bay
- Ian Fleming International Airport - 10 kilometres from Ocho Rios
Which Are The Best Places To Visit In Jamaica?
- James Bond Beach
- Blue Mountain Peak
- Dunn's River Falls
- Rainforest Bobsled
- Dolphin Cove
- Bloody Bay
- Mayfield Falls
- Bob Marley Museum
- Martha Brae Rafting Village
- Irie Blue Hole
Which Are The Best Hotels In Jamaica?
- The Spanish Court Hotel - 8 kilometres from Kingston
- Eden Gardens Wellness Resort & Spa - 8 kilometres from Kingston
- Round Hill Hotel & Villas - 18 kilometres from Montego Bay
- Half Moon - 14.7 kilometres from Montego Bay (City Centre)