Cheap one-way & return flights to Kinshasa from London
Flights from Kinshasa to London
Which airlines operate flights to Kinshasa from UK?
- British Airways
- Brussels Airlines
- Air France
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- Royal Air Maroc
Are there any direct flights to Kinshasa?
From the United Kingdom, there are no direct flights available for Kinshasa. TravelHouseUK offers you the best deals on connecting flights to Kinshasa from major UK airports. Cheap flights to Kinshasa are offered by Ethiopian Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Royal Air Maroc, and Air France, among others.
How long is the flight duration from UK to Kinshasa?
- The flight duration from London Heathrow to Kinshasa is 11 hours and 25 minutes on a connecting flight with Brussels Airlines. The flight includes a layover in Brussels.
- The minimum flight duration from London Gatwick to Kinshasa is 11 hours and 15 minutes with Royal Air Maroc. The flight is via Casablanca.
- From Edinburgh to Kinshasa, the flight duration is 12 hours and 5 minutes minimum. Air France is the operating airline and the flight is via Paris.
- From Manchester, it takes at least 12 hours and 10 minutes to reach Kinshasa. These flights are offered by Brussels Airlines and include a brief layover in Brussels.
- With Brussels Airlines, it takes 12 hours and 10 minutes to reach Kinshasa from Birmingham. These are one-stop flights via Brussels.
For your convenience, only the minimum flight durations are given here. The time it takes to complete a flight from the UK to Kinshasa varies with the airline, and the route opted for. Furthermore, all flights to Kinshasa mentioned above are headed to the N'Djili International Airport, the primary airport serving Kinshasa.
Are cheap flights to Kinshasa available with Royal Air Maroc?
Book your next flight to Kinshasa with confidence as Royal Air Maroc is a state-of-the-art airline that offers value for money. You can save big on your dream vacation if you choose to book with the said airline, and especially if you are a little flexible with your dates. We, at TravelHouseUK, work everything out so you do not have to. Either you will have to keep track of the ever-changing fares on a daily basis, or you can sign up for our newsletter for fare alerts. You can also contact TravelHouseUK on social media and leave us your details and priorities. This way, you get to know if there is some last-minute discount available on Kinshasa flights with Royal Air Maroc or some other offer.
Which is the main international airport in Kinshasa?
The N'Djili International Airport, the largest in the country, serves the capital city Kinshasa. Also called 'Kinshasa International Airport', it is identified by its IATA code FIH. The airport facility is located outside of the city, some 50 kilometres from central Kinshasa. Local transport services such as buses, taxis and radio cabs are available throughout the day to facilitate arriving/departing passengers.
When is the best time to visit Kinshasa?
Kinshasa sports a tropical wet and a dry season, and the two seasons stand strong throughout the year. With the dry weather starting in June and the wet season starting in January, you may visit this city depending on the climate you prefer more. It is worth noting that Kinshasa’s dry season is in fact slightly cooler than its wet season and best suited for outdoor sightseeing and day tripping.
What are the major tourist attractions in Kinshasa?
- Livingstone Falls (Water Falls on the River Congo)
- Lola ya Bonobo (Ape Sanctuary)
- Mount Mangengenge (Hiking, Religious Site)
- National Museum of Congo (History and Artefacts)
- Symphonie des Arts (Art Gallery)
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate