Airlines that operates flights to Dubai
- Emirates: EK offers daily direct flights from Heathrow to Dubai.
- British Airways : You also have a choice of one daily flight from London Heathrow to Dubai when flying on a direct route with British Airways.
- Lufthansa : Lufthansa offers a weekly flight from London (LHR) to Dubai (DXB) via Frankfurt.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines : Saudi Arabian Airlines is also known for operating on London- Dubai route via Jeddah daily.
- KLM : KLM flies from London Heathrow to Dubai via Amsterdam on a flight each day of the week.
- Air France : Air France’s flights depart daily from Heathrow to Dubai via Paris.
- Turkish Airlines : With Turkish Airlines, you have one-stop flights to Dubai from London via Istanbul throughout the week.
Are there any direct flights to Dubai from The UK
- Emirates and British Airways operate direct flights to Dubai from the UK.
- Emirates operates 3 daily flights to Dubai from the London Gatwick Airport.
- From Manchester to Dubai, Emirates operates 3 flights daily.
- Emirates is the only operator of non-stop flights from Birmingham to Dubai. There are 2 flights per day.
- From Edinburgh, there is a single direct flight per day. These flights are operated by Emirates.
What is the minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Dubai?
On average, a direct flight to Dubai from London Heathrow requires 7 hours, whereas flights to Dubai via stopover may take longer depending upon the duration of stopover. Turkish Airline’s flights to Dubai via Istanbul takes 9 hours and 40 minutes approximately. KLM takes 8 hours and 35 minutes via Amsterdam on its flight between Heathrow and Dubai.
What are the travel guidelines for Dubai during Coronavirus Pandemic?
If you are travelling to Dubai during coronavirus Pandemic, you are required to produce a negative COVID-19 test result which is to be done at least 72 hours before your flight. Thermal screening measures are ensured for the safety of passengers, and you will undergo a PCR on arrival as well. Following the test, you will be asked to quarantine until the results are declared.
Moreover, you must fill out a health declaration form and register yourself for the government tracing app for the duration of your stay.
When is the best time to visit Dubai?
November to April is generally considered to be the peak season. As most of us are already well aware of, tourism in Dubai is always on the boom regardless of weather conditions – hot or hotter. It is always a treat for tourists owing to a variety of attractions and endless activities that it has to offer. Although European tourists mostly make their trip to Dubai in search of warmth and sandy beaches yet the best time to visit is when the mild and cool temperatures cast their spell on the city. During this November-April stretch, the average daytime temperature ranges from 18 °C to 22 °C. During this time of the year, Dubai is the most crowded emirate in the UAE. Anyways, booking in advance is always the best idea to avoid high prices.
Which is the cheapest time to fly to Dubai?
To those who are looking for very cheap air tickets to Dubai, it is recommended to plan your trip around the months of June or July. Temperatures may reach as high as 40 to 41 °C at some points but the average remains around 33 °C. The tourist density is comparatively lower and there is a good chance that one may find airfares and accommodation costs affordable.
Cheap flights to Dubai with Emirates
Emirates flights from London to Dubai are usually most sought-after among travellers. The airline conducts more than 53 flights weekly from London and other major international airports in the UK. You have a variety of choices to consider for your departure including London Heathrow, Stansted, Manchester and Gatwick Airport. The shortest flight from London to Dubai is 7 hours. The selection of different departure airport is likely to extend your flight duration slightly. In addition, you must secure your cheap flight ticket to Dubai at least 4-6 weeks before your travel date otherwise you may be dictated by choice of hiked up prices at the last minute.
Business Class flights to Dubai
As we know, comfort and convenience are your primary concerns on the long-haul flights. Book a flight to UAE with your favoured airline's carriers. Emirates, Etihad Airways, Turkish Airlines, and British Airways are preferred mostly for Business Class flights to Dubai from different airports in the UK. Enjoy premium services including comfortable seating, excellent choices of meals, excess baggage and a lot more amenities, which will add to your comfort.
Generally, Business Class flight ticket to Dubai can be booked at a price starting from 1328 GBP for the low-season.
How much is the return flight ticket to Dubai from the UK?
In 2020, the prices for return flight ticket to Dubai are highly competitive depending upon the number of airlines offering their flights on the same route. Airlines are offering flight departures from all major airports in the UK including Heathrow, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow and London Stansted. The cheapest return flight ticket to Dubai can be found for as low as 347 GBP.
Does travelhouseuk offer London to Dubai flight and hotel packages?
Yes, travelhouseuk is an ATOL and ABTA protected travel agency which offers you market-competitive London to Dubai flight and hotel packages. On account of business collaborations with a wide range of quality hotels to stay in Dubai, we can help you find you the best place to stay in your designated budget.
Is it easy to find cheap flights to Dubai during Ramadan 2021?
Islamic Holy Month is expected to get underway between 12th of April to 11th of May in 2021. Being the Muslim-majority city, people observe fast religiously and the tourist points are not as busy as in the other days. Eating or drinking in public is strictly prohibited but restaurants are allowed to serve within their premises.
Concerning this, flights are expected to be comparatively cheaper as in other months. You can consider flying direct from London or any other regional airport like Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Gatwick and Edinburgh to Dubai with world-class airline carrier, i.e. Emirates for as low as 439 GBP.
Which is the main international airport in Dubai?
Dubai International Airport is the receiving airport for cheap flights to Dubai from the United Kingdom. It is a 20 minute drive from the airport to the city centre where the majority of hotels and attractions are clustered together. The IATA code for this airport is DXB. In terms of international passenger traffic, this is by far the busiest airport in the world today.
There are 3 terminals in total. Terminals 1 and 3 are connected whereas Terminal 2 lies on the opposite end. Although there are duty-free shops and eateries in Terminal 2, Terminal 3 has a more extensive approach towards food courts, shopping areas and airport lounges.
Can we celebrate Christmas in Dubai?
Dubai is a multi-cultural city and embraces each culture from different ethnicities quite warmly. It’s Christmas time again, and the city is celebrating the festivities in its full swing. Get your Christmas tree from Spinneys, IKEA or Carrefour Middle East. You can watch the popular Christmas Pantomimes with your family and friends at the famous hotels in Dubai.
Book your Christmas flights to Dubai now and be prepared for an eventful sunny Christmas.
What are the major tourist attractions in Dubai?
- Burj Khalifa: Crowning the skyline of Dubai, this 160-story architectural wonder is the tallest skyscraper
in the world today.
- Burj al Arab: Technically a 5-star hotel but a world in its own, Burj al Arab affords recreation of every
- The Dubai Mall: An endless labyrinth of well-lit hallways and dazzling storefronts, this megamall is
abuzz with tourists from across the globe.
- Wild Wadi Water Park: Water-splash slides and roller coasters, this is an exuberant water park in the
midst of a desert climate and a great spot for a family’s day out.
What are the public transportation options In Dubai?
- Dubai Metro: Dubai Metro is central to the daily lives of a vast majority of tourists and local residents
and the favourite way to commute through the city.
- Dubai Tram: The Dubai Tram is becoming an increasingly utilized transit system that operates on its
own feeder route along 11 stations from Dubai Marina to Palm Jumeirah.
- Taxi: Taxis meet the needs of commuters in terms of comfort, privacy and flexibility. Needless to say, all
taxis in Dubai are the latest automobiles with proper air-conditioning and working meters.