Cheap one-way & return flights to Tunis from London
Which are the best airlines flying to Tunis from UK?
- Air France
- British Airways
Which airlines operate direct flights to Tunis from UK?
The flag carrier airline of Tunisia, Tunisair, operates direct flights to Tunis from the United Kingdom. From London Heathrow, Tunisair operates 4 flights per week (every Sunday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday). From London Gatwick, the airline operates 2 flights per week, on Mondays and Thursdays.
What is the flight duration from UK to Tunis?
- It takes 2 hours and 55 minutes for a direct flight to reach Tunis from the London Heathrow Airport. Tunisair is the operating airline. British Airways and Tunisair offer connecting code-shared flights to Tunis from the Heathrow Airport which take 4 hours and 5 minutes only. These flights are via Marseille.
- The minimum flight duration from London Gatwick to Tunis is 2 hours and 45 minutes on a direct flight with Tunisair. The fastest one-stop flight is offered by British Airways and Tunisair (code-shared). This flight takes 4 hours and 35 minutes to reach Tunis via Rome.
- From Manchester, the minimum flight duration for Tunis is 5 hours and 20 minutes on a connecting flight with Lufthansa. The flight includes a brief layover in Frankfurt.
- Lufthansa operates the shortest connecting flight to Tunis from Edinburgh as well, taking 5 hours and 35 minutes only. Lufthansa flies via Frankfurt.
- The total flight duration from Birmingham to Tunis is 4 hours and 45 minutes on a connecting code-shared flight with Lufthansa and Tunisair. The flight is via Frankfurt.
Which airline is offering the cheapest flight to Tunis from London?
Fly now from London to Tunis with Air France for 159 GBP only. Air France is a top-notch airline that offers a quality flight experience at an affordable cost. If you think the flight is still a bit pricey, no need to worry. Why not book your flight with a deposit, and pay the balance later on? Nothing can stop you from taking that flight now that travelhouseuk is offering the best deals on flights to Tunis from London. Call us now at 020 3137 2316 to secure your flight today! You can also connect with us on Facebook to get the details of this flight.
Is Travelhouseuk offering British Airways flights for Tunis from UK?
Yes, British Airways is offering flights to Tunis from different airports in the UK. Flights depart from London (Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, and City Airport), Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Aberdeen and Newcastle upon Tyne. However, British Airways flights are all connecting flights code-shared with other airlines such as Tunisair and Alitalia. These flights involve one or sometimes two layovers, depending on the itinerary you choose. To fly with British Airways, a reputable airline known for its quality service and a favourite among UK travellers, contact travelhouseuk for information and booking.
Which is the cheapest time of year to book flights to Tunis?
The key to finding the best price for a flight to Tunis is to know the two shoulder seasons and planning your vacations during those days. From mid-November to the first week of December, and after Christmas, from mid-January to mid-February; these are the periods to look forward to. It goes without saying, but flight prices are subject to change, like everything else, and nothing is set in stone. The fare you actually get may depend on other factors as well. It can be higher or lower (if a special offer or flash sale is introduced in due time). Staying connected with travelhouseuk keeps you up to date on current rates, in addition to the knowledge of discount deals and last-minute offers that are exclusively provided to travelhouseuk clients.
Which is the main international airport in Tunis?
The Tunis-Carthage International Airport serves the city of Tunis as its international airport and Tunisair as its hub. Serving international flights to and from the UK, the airport is your gateway to the capital of Tunisia and the beautiful attractions that it offers. From downtown Tunis, the airport is located at a distance of 6.5 kilometres. Its IATA code is TUN. During regular hours, the ride from the airport to the city centre will take only 15 minutes. Cabs are readily available just outside the airport..
What are the major tourist attractions in Tunis?
- Port El Kantaoui
- Carthageland Hammamet
- Bardo National Museum
- Baths of Antoninus
- Lake Ichkeul
Which are the best hotels in Tunis?
- Hotel Africa
- Laico Tunis Spa and Conference Center
- Sheraton Tunis Hotel
- Tunis Grand Hotel
- Palais Bayram
- Le Corail Suites
- Golden Tulip El Mechtel
- Hotel Royal Victoria
- Hotel le Consul
- Majestic Hotel
- Hotel ibis
- Golf Royal Hotel
- Hotel Tiba
- Villa Les Palmes
- Dar el maa
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate