Recent searches for return flights to Dakhla 2021/2022
Are there any travel restrictions on flights to Dakhla due to COVID-19?
Essential travelling, which includes travel for the purposes of work or education, is permitted. Even though travel restrictions on flights to Dakhla due to COVID-19 are in effect till the 2nd of December 2020, essential travelling is allowed. Also, these restrictions are authorised by the UK. To book flights, and to learn more about the dos and don'ts of travelling during the pandemic, please reach us on Facebook or over the phone.
Can I get flexible tickets on cheap flights to Dakhla?
For convenience, travellers can get flexible tickets on cheap flights to Dakhla when booking with Travelhouseuk. Flight delays and cancellations are getting common during the pandemic, which is why we are giving travellers the chance to push for a flight reschedule. You can remain confident when booking flights with the knowledge that a date-change waiver can help you when needed. Please make sure to ask your travel agent if the tickets are flexible when you give us a call at 020 3137 2316 to book yours.
Which airlines operate flights to Dakhla from UK?
- British Airways continues to operate flights to Dakhla from Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, and Aberdeen.
- Royal Air Maroc operates connecting flights to Dakhla from the London Heathrow Airport.
- KLM flights for Dakhla can be availed from London (Heathrow), Edinburgh, Manchester, Aberdeen, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Newcastle upon Tyne, and Bristol.
- Lufthansa is offering connecting flights from Manchester and Birmingham.
- Air France serves London (Heathrow) and Manchester for Dakhla flights from the UK.
Are there any direct flights for Dakhla?
At present, you cannot get direct flights for Dakhla from the United Kingdom. All the major airlines that operate this route offer connecting flights. These include British Airways, Lufthansa, Royal Air Maroc, KLM, and Air France. Here, at Travelhouseuk, we can book you the shortest flight available (one with the fewest connections) at an affordable price. Please contact us for further details.
What is the flight duration from UK to Dakhla?
- The minimum flight duration for Dakhla from London Heathrow: 6 hours and 40 minutes via Casablanca.
- Flight duration from Manchester to Dakhla: 12 hours and 5 minutes via Frankfurt and Casablanca.
- Flights from Edinburgh to Dakhla via London and Casablanca: 9 hours and 45 minutes.
- The shortest flight between Birmingham and Dakhla: 13 hours and 15 minutes with KLM and Royal Air Maroc.
- Flight duration from Glasgow to Dakhla with KLM and Royal Air Maroc: 13 hours and 20 minutes.
Where can I get the cheapest Business Class flights to Dakhla?
The effectiveness of booking the cheapest Business Class flights to Dakhla is obvious and undisputed. You get to experience the best that air travel has to offer and you get that at a reasonable price. Feel free to browse around, and you will notice that Travelhouseuk is offering competitive deals on Business Class flights to Dakhla in addition to an instalment plan option. With these perks in hand, you can go for the airline you wish to travel with: Royal Air Maroc, British Airways, Lufthansa, Air France, and KLM. Have you checked today's offer yet? Please dial 020 3137 2316 to find more.
Can I fly to Dakhla now and pay later?
Travellers can fly to Dakhla now and pay later as part of an instalment plan service offered by Travelhouseuk. Whatever concerns you may have regarding your travel budget or expensive flights, our Fly Now Pay Later plan can facilitate by letting your secure tickets on deposit. This will make it possible for you to get aboard the plane on the desired date without having to pay for the flights in full. As for the remaining amount, we can schedule that into monthly instalments. To get this today, please convey your request to us via social media or phone (020 3137 2316).
What are the popular layovers on Dakhla flights from UK?
- Casablanca: From London Heathrow to Dakhla with Royal Air Maroc.
- Frankfurt and Casablanca: From Manchester to Dakhla with Lufthansa and Royal Air Maroc.
- Amsterdam and Casablanca: For flights from Birmingham to Dakhla.
Which is the main international airport in Dakhla?
Airlines like British Airways, Royal Air Maroc, Air France, Lufthansa, and KLM make Dakhla Airport their destination on flights to the city. This is the main airport serving the city from which it is located about 6 kilometres. The IATA code assigned to this airport is VIL.
When is the best time to visit Dakhla?
The best time to visit Dakhla, weather-wise, is anytime between March and July. Leave the raincoats behind but get that sunblock when coming to the city during this period. For less expensive flights, September and October could be the months to look forward to when travelling. The temperature barely strays away from the 22 C mean.
What are the major tourist attractions in Dakhla?
- Herné Island
- Imlili Desert
- Assona Mosque
- Dakhla Motorsport
- Dakhla Peninsula Monument
- Dakhla Kite Boarding Club