Which airlines operate flights to Yaounde from UK?
- KLM operates flights to Yaounde from London Heathrow, Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Aberdeen, Bristol, and Newcastle upon Tyne.
- British Airways is also operating flights to Yaounde from UK, namely from London Heathrow and Glasgow.
- Turkish Airlines offers Yaounde flights from London Gatwick, London Stansted, Edinburgh, Birmingham, and Manchester.
- At present, Air France is offering flights to Yaounde from London Heathrow, Manchester, and Aberdeen.
- Flights to Yaounde with Qatar Airways are available from the London Gatwick Airport.
Are there any direct flights to Yaounde from the United Kingdom?
Direct flights to Yaounde from the United Kingdom are unavailable, but there is definitely no shortage of connecting flights. You can choose to fly with the airline you prefer the most and Travelhouseuk will get you the best offer on that flight. The top contenders for Yaounde flights are British Airways, Qatar Airways, Air France, Turkish Airlines, and KLM.
What is the flight duration from UK to Yaounde?
- The flight duration is 9 hours and 45 minutes minimum from London Heathrow to Yaounde. This is the shortest one-stop flight available and code-shared between British Airways and Air France. The said flight is via Paris.
- The minimum flight duration from Birmingham to Yaounde is 13 hours and 10 minutes. Lufthansa and Air France are offering these code-shared flights via Frankfurt and Paris.
- The flight duration from Manchester to Yaounde is 12 hours and 15 minutes with Air France. There is a layover in Paris as well as Douala.
- From Edinburgh, you can reach Yaounde in only 13 hours and 20 minutes on code-shared flights with KLM and Air France. The flight is via Amsterdam and Paris.
- From Aberdeen to Yaounde, Air France offers flights that take 13 hours and 10 minutes via Paris.
Are there any travel restrictions on Yaounde flights due to COVID-19?
We are facing strict travel restrictions on Yaounde flights due to COVID-19. Only essential travelling is permitted at present and even that to an extent. If you are a resident or a diplomat, the relevant documents along with a negative RT-PCR test report must be submitted to secure entry. If you have not been tested in the last 72 hours, the case will be rejected. Travellers will have to meet the obligations and necessary health checks at all levels. This includes the necessity of having a COVID-19 test done privately and not through the NHS..
Can I get flexible tickets on flights to Yaounde during the pandemic?
Getting back in the air has become less challenging, thanks to Travelhouseuk for offering flexible tickets on flights to Yaounde during the pandemic. Secondly, the option to have your flight rescheduled is also emerging as a safety net for travellers. In the present context, it becomes instrumental to book advance flights. You can get the details from us over the phone (020 3137 2316) or via social media.
What is the minimum fare for a flight to Yaounde from London?
Right now, the minimum fare for a flight to Yaounde from London is 415 GBP. This is the best you can get for a return flight at the moment. That said, a flight deal can make your trip a lot more affordable. Note down our number (020 3137 2316) and hit the subscribe button to receive our newsletter offers on flights to Yaounde. Doing so, you will get fresh information on the latest deals and their specifications. If there is a limited-time seasonal offer, or a flash sale expiring shortly, you will get to know in advance.
Can I fly to Yaounde now and pay later?
The instalment plan is our exclusive offer that enables you to fly to Yaounde now and pay later. All you have to do is to request the payment plan when you book with us. It's a simple process. You will be required to pay an initial deposit, and your flight is as good as booked. Your ticket will be issued shortly, which you can confirm. As far as the remaining amount is concerned, you can pay that in instalments. We will schedule these instalments with you at the time of your booking.
How can I get cheap Business Class flights to Yaounde?
Travelhouseuk goes beyond other travel portals that make offers on Economy Class flights only. Take a flying start by securing cheap Business Class flights to Yaounde, one-way or return. Please spare a few minutes to talk to one of our travel agents. You cannot run out of luck since we also offer a Fly Now, Pay Later service. Air France, British Airways, Qatar Airways, KLM, and Turkish Airlines are the current bestsellers. Take your pick and dial 020 3137 2316 to proceed with the booking.
Is British Airways offering Yaounde flights from UK?
The British flag-carrier airline continues to be a priority one for the majority of UK travellers as it offers a quality experience at competitive prices. British Airways is offering Yaounde flights from UK which can be had from four major London airports (Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, and City), as well as big cities like Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Newcastle upon Tyne. To check our offers, or to see availability, call us at 020 3137 2316. Even as you read this, our travel agents are entertaining hundreds of queries on social media. If you too have a flight-related query, reach us on Facebook or Twitter.
Can I book flights to Yaounde with hotel at Travelhouseuk?
Getting accommodations booked along with flights can be a big problem solved. Booking both components of your trip with a trusted travel agency can ease your mind and get you ready for the rest and recreation coming your way. Travelhouseuk is protected by ATOL and ABTA, which adds security to your bookings with us. So feel free to request a hotel reservation while you are booking the flight, and the necessary arrangements will be made for you in advance. You can discuss the details with our travel agent when you make the phone call (020 3137 2316) or have a chat with us on Facebook/Twitter.
When is the best time to visit Yaounde?
Clear skies and pleasant weather greets tourists if they visit Yaounde anytime between January and April. Weather-wise, the period is fit for outdoor tourism and sightseeing, and we can also see some local festivals taking place at this time of the year. The only problem you might face is that hotels can be packed with tourists around this time, which you can easily avoid by making reservations.
Which is the main international airport in Yaounde?
Flights en route to Yaounde from the United Kingdom will land at Yaounde Nsimalen International Airport. Also recognised by its IATA code (NSI), the airport is a central hub for international flights and continues to be the second busiest airport in the country. About 23 kilometres from the city centre, the airport facility is located in the outskirts of the capital. The good thing is that you can avail taxi service from the airport, or rent a car if that suits your needs.
What are the major tourist attractions in Yaounde?
- Reunification Monument
- Blackitude Museum
- Our Lady of Victories Cathedral
- Basilique Marie-Reine-des-Apôtres
- Eco Park
Which are the best hotels in Yaounde?
- Hilton Yaounde (5-star)
- Hotel Mont Fébé (4-star)
- La Falaise Hotel (3-star)
- Residence Toundalia (3-star)
- Aurelia Palace (3-star)
- YaaHot Hotel (3-star)