Cheap Flights To Port Elizabeth
Cheapest price to Port Elizabeth
(from London Heathrow)
fare was last inquired on May 30, 2017
020 3137 2316
Cheap flights to Port Elizabeth land you straight at the most iconic pillar of the country’s Eastern Cape. The earliest town of British settlers in this continent has now grown to become the biggest urban hub in the country. Its refreshing tropical ambience has earned it titles like ‘The Windy City’, while it serves as a prime landmark for whale-watching for large species. More than 500 low cost Port Elizabeth flights land at Port Elizabeth Airport every week, with SAA and Etihad Airways among the 19 airlines operating at the facility. Book your cheap flight tickets to Port Elizabeth with TravelhouseUK for both economy class and business class seats from all airports of the UK.
Bargain deals for return flights to Port Elizabeth
Port Elizabeth is located at merely five minutes drive from the central district.Thus, famously known as ten minutes airport, for it take you almost five to ten minutes to reach at any important area from the airport.
You can fly to Port Elizabeth from main cities of the UK with the following airlines: Air France, KLM, Lufthansa, Virgin Atlantic, SAA and Emirates.
Most common mode of transportation is the (minibus) taxi or you can hire a car. You will also find major car rental company offices in the city.
During December and January, summer holiday time is at its peak when city gets alive for sun-in-fun activities.
It will take you almost 14 hours and five minutes to reach Port Elizabeth airport from UK.
A number of refined hotels are set along at waterfront. You can stay at five-star game lodges at Addo and Shamwari for luxury accommodation. For traditional accommodation within budget, township guest houses are best option.
- First Car and CABS Car hire are authentic car hire agencies in the city.
- Get yourself a long weekend to relish on beaches and lush golf courses.
- To enjoy a thrilling game drive, award-winning luxury Shamwari Game Reserve is the perfect destination to spend a whole day with your family.
- Let yourself loose at the expense of waves at Jeffreys Bay.
- Greenacres Shopping Centre is a dazzling place to feel the lively vibe over the weekend. The only notion that works here is: Eat, Shop and be lively!
- Port Elizabeth’s Suburbs offers you some exciting trails, if you are an adventurous traveller in quest of exploration. You will feel an out-of-the-world sensation once you get yourself dwell in the indigenous forests, desolate valleys and nature reserves.