Cheap flights to Port Elizabeth
Recent searches for return flights to Port Elizabeth
Port Elizabeth is located at merely five minutes drive from the central district.Thus, famously known as ten minutes airport, for it take you almost five to ten minutes to reach at any important area from the airport.
You can fly to Port Elizabeth from main cities of the UK with the following airlines: Air France, KLM, Lufthansa, Virgin Atlantic, SAA and Emirates.
Most common mode of transportation is the (minibus) taxi or you can hire a car. You will also find major car rental company offices in the city.
During December and January, summer holiday time is at its peak when city gets alive for sun-in-fun activities.
It will take you almost 14 hours and five minutes to reach Port Elizabeth airport from UK.
A number of refined hotels are set along at waterfront. You can stay at five-star game lodges at Addo and Shamwari for luxury accommodation. For traditional accommodation within budget, township guest houses are best option.
- First Car and CABS Car hire are authentic car hire agencies in the city.
- Get yourself a long weekend to relish on beaches and lush golf courses.
- To enjoy a thrilling game drive, award-winning luxury Shamwari Game Reserve is the perfect destination to spend a whole day with your family.
- Let yourself loose at the expense of waves at Jeffreys Bay.
- Greenacres Shopping Centre is a dazzling place to feel the lively vibe over the weekend. The only notion that works here is: Eat, Shop and be lively!
- Port Elizabeth’s Suburbs offers you some exciting trails, if you are an adventurous traveller in quest of exploration. You will feel an out-of-the-world sensation once you get yourself dwell in the indigenous forests, desolate valleys and nature reserves.