Cheap flights to Mahe
Cheapest price to
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 448.94
Recent searches for return flights to Mahe
Mahe is the larger part of the island of Seychelles and harbors the capital of Victoria. The unmatched beauty of the Mahe with its crystal clear ocean waters, granite outcrops, exquisite mountains, and stunning natural greenery have known to lure visitors from across the globe to vacation in this exotic land. Boasting over 70 beaches, Mahe is just about the perfect destination for lovers and honeymooners as it will never be hard to find secluded private spots.
The island offers tons of refreshing activities that is sure to uplift visitor's spirits and guarantee an unbelievable time. From the exquisite opportunity of exploring the stunning coral reefs of the island through snorkeling, rejuvenating hikes on the mountains along the coast, indulgent swims in the soothing ocean waters, to unmasking the serene beauty of sun set views with your loved one, Mahe is just about the perfect destination for anyone looking for that perfect holiday in the arms of Mother Nature. But that is not all that Mahe has to offer. The port city of Victoria boasts extraordinary museums, casinos, scrumptious dine-ins and stunning colonial architecture, a perfect retreat for those seeking a break from the splendor of nature.
Seychelles International Airport is located approximately 14.6km from Mahe that will take approximately 20-25 minutes to reach.
Which Major Airlines Fly To Mahe From Uk?
Ethiopian Airlines, Emirates, Srilankan Airlines, Kenya Airways and Etihad Airways are some of the major airlines offering flight routes to Mahe from the UK.
You have the option of either availing the independently operated taxis or using the bus service available at Seychelles International Airport. Bus stops are located immediately outside the airport, departing for the capital Victoria every 20 to 30 minutes. This is one of the cheaper modes of travelling to the city. Taxis, however, operate 24 hours a day but can get a little pricy. Major car rental companies are also available at Seychelles International Airport available only for Mahé and Praslin.
How Many Airlines Fly Daily To Mahe?
Emirates airlines take daily flight routes to Mahe.
- Independently operated taxis are available in Mahe and are one of the most convenient modes of travelling from one point to another. But this is also one of the more expensive options.
- Mahe's Bus service is comparatively a cheaper option. The buses take 26 routes and will be moving through most parts of the island. Bus service operates 6 days a week with the exception of Sundays.
- Another one of the popular ways of getting around Mahe is by using the Minimokes, also known as the beach buggies. Try using this mode of transportation if you really want to get the local feel. Hiring a bicycle can also be used to tour the island.
The island archipelago of Seychelles constitutes a perfect year-round destination with its tropical warm climatic conditions. However, the months through April to September can perhaps be rated as the best time to visit Mahe, given comparatively cooler temperatures prevail during this time of the year. These will usually fluctuate at and around 22°C. It is preferable to avoid travelling in the months of December and January as these are known to be the wetter months of the year and may hinder any outdoor excursion plans. However, being a tropical island, rain can be expected at any time of the year and not necessarily have a rainy season.
It takes an average flight time of 11 hrs and 5 mins to reach Mahe from UK.
Kenya Airways, KLM, Ethiopian Airlines and Emirates are some of the most
At present, there are no direct flight routes being offered for Mahe from UK.
Kenya Airways is known to take lesser flight time to reach Mahe.
Yes, Major Airlines are: Kenya Airways, Emirates and Ethiopian Airlines.
Emirates is offering some of the best business class flights to Mahe from UK.
Mahe houses a range of some of the world's finest top-rated hotels boasting fantastic beach front views, stunning locations and good services. Among some of the island's finest resorts that you can choose from include:
- Banyan Tree, located ideally in the serene south-west of the island, boasting beach, hillside and colossal new two-bedroom, two-pool beach villas.
- Hilton Northolme, is located only a short distance from the airport and is located ideally near one of the island's famed beaches.
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles not only offers excellent views from all its rooms but also offers personal services, excellent dine-in options, and a range of spa options.
- Kempinski Seychelles Resort is one of Mahe's five-star resorts offering stunning views, quality spa facilities and excellent room services.
- The famed Sir Selwyn Clark Market is the island's biggest open-air market offering freshly-caught seafood items, fruits and vegetables. this is also one of the most popular places for tourists and is definitely a must-visit. You will also be able to catch some of the island's exquisite souvenirs at great bargains.
- Not having a chance to try out Seychelles specialty seafood is like not exploring the best of the island. Try Anse Soleil Café located ideally at the beach of Anse Soleil and offers one of the finest, fresh seafood delicacies that you simply shouldn’t miss.
- Craving for some succulent duck and scrumptious Brazilian Stew? Plan a visit to La Plage offering some of chefs Christelle Verheyden's mouthwatering delicacies.
- Plan a trip to the nearby Moyenne Island, located at only a 15 minute ride from Mahe, boasting some of the best snorkeling opportunities and an exquisite opportunity to explore the island's tortoises and birds.