Cheap one-way & return flights to Ndola from London
Can I fly to Ndola now and pay later?
Travelhouseuk's flagship service that has been well received by travellers is the instalment plan. This lets you fly to Ndola now and pay later. The way it works is that you decide on the flights you want and request to pay in monthly instalments. No sooner than you have paid the deposit, which is mandatory, your tickets will be issued. The rest will be instalments. This may come handy especially when the price has peaked in the last-minute or a Business Class deal has caught your eye.
By the way, you can chat in detail with our travel agent on our social media outlets and get a clear understanding of the instalment plan framework.
Can flights to Ndola be rescheduled?
At present, flight operations are being carried out as usual while keeping in line with travel SOPs to prevent COVID-19 influx. Already we are offering date-change waivers on flights to countries where travel restrictions are in effect. If the same becomes the case for Zambia, your flights to Ndola will be rescheduled to a later date. To have the necessary degree of awareness before planning a trip, please send us your query on Facebook or call us at 020 3137 2316.
How to get the cheapest Business Class flights to Ndola today?
Experiencing Business Class amenities and getting them at an affordable cost is central to the quality of a trip. Even on this front, Travelhouseuk strives to bring you the best offers available. Some of the most promising airlines for this job include Emirates, British Airways, Lufthansa, and KLM. To make it more budget-friendly, we are offering an instalment plan option in 2024 . Get access to the cheapest Business Class flights to Ndola today. You can start by taking a look above for available airfares, send a flight query on our Facebook page, or dial 020 3137 2316 to talk with us directly.
How far is the Ndola airport from the city centre?
The distance from Ndola Airport to the city centre is approximately 5 kilometres, taking up to 10 to 15 minutes to reach.
Which Is the main International airport In Ndola?
The Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe International Airport is currently serving Ndola and its surrounding regions. Its IATA code is NLA. This is the receiving airport for cheap flights to Ndola.
How far Is the Ndola airport from Ndola?
The distance from Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe International Airport (commonly dubbed as Ndola Airport) is approximately 4 kilometres. The airport facility is constructed alongside the city’s main expressway. Local shuttle services operate to and from the airport. Radio cab is another good option for reaching your hotel.
Which airlines operate flights to Ndola from UK?
- Ethiopian Airlines operates flights to Ndola from London (Heathrow) as well as the Manchester.
- Emirates offers Ndola flights from London, Manchester, and Glasgow.
- Flights to Ndola with Qatar Airways are available from Manchester.
- Kenya Airways is offering Ndola flights from the London Heathrow Airport.
Are there any direct flights to Ndola?
There are currently no direct flights to Ndola from any major UK airport. All flights are connecting flights. Leading airlines for flights to Ndola from the UK are Ethiopian Airlines, Emirates, Qatar Airways, and Kenya Airways among others. All of these airlines offer indirect flights.
How many hours Is a flight to Ndola?
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Ndola totals at 13 hours and 40 minutes on an indirect flight with Ethiopian Airlines. The flight is via Addis Ababa.
- The flight from Manchester to Ndola is 15 hours and 45 minutes long. These are connecting flights, offered by Ethiopian Airlines, via Brussels and Addis Ababa.
- The minimum flight duration from Birmingham to Ndola is 17 hours and 40 minutes. These flights are offered by Emirates and Kenya Airways (code-shared) and include two layovers: one in Dubai and the other in Nairobi.
- Flights to Ndola from Glasgow can take as long as 20 hours and 30 minutes. These are code-shared between Emirates and Ethiopian Airlines, flying via Dubai and Addis Ababa.
Are cheap flights to Ndola available with Ethiopian Airlines?
Yes, cheap flights to Ndola are available with Ethiopian Airlines from the London Heathrow Airport as well as the Manchester Airport. The airline offers connecting flights to Ndola via its hub, Addis Ababa (in case of one-stop flights). Travelhouseuk provides you with the latest deals on Ethiopian Airlines flights to Ndola. For further updates, give us a call or connect with us through social media.
What are the entry requirements to Ndola for British travellers?
A British passport holder is required to apply for a visa from the Zambian high commission in London. The visa is officially valid for 90 days and usually is a single entry visa. It should be noted that the at the time of departure the government of Zambia charges a USD$ 25 departure fee, with an additional $3 security fee. These fees are usually included in the departure ticket, but in case they are not, the payment needs to be made in Kwachas at the airports.
What are the major landmarks in Ndola?
There are few landmarks in Ndola but each one is richer and more interesting than the other.
- Stroll into the Copperbelt museum and see how the precious ores have transformed the city from a village to a thriving city.
- Pay respects at the final resting place of Dag Hammarskjold, the second Sectary General of the United Nations. His plane crashed at this site in the September of 1961
What is the best time to visit Ndola?
The best time to visit Ndola is between April and September. The temperature remains moderate between this time period. Ndola heats up quickly in October through December, in the rainy season.
Which five star hotels and accommodation are available for stay in Ndola?
There are not many five star hotels in Ndola, however, more economical accommodations are available in the city that is clean and spacious.
- The Protea Marriott Hotel Ndola – 4 star
- The Urban Hotel – 4 star
- Kuku Royal Lodge – 3 star
- Mukuba Hotel – 3 star
Flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. However some are not and at time of booking you confirm what protection is applicable. This website is a part of Moresand Ltd (registration no. 02114691) T/A Travelhouseuk registered in England and wales . Office , 10-11 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DN. All bookings protected under the ATOL scheme will receive an ATOL certificate. In cases where a part payment is made that flight booking is ATOL protected. In some cases a certificate does not indicate all the trip segments - this means the omitted parts are not ATOL protected). Please refer to our booking conditions for further information please visit www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate