020 3137 2316
Cheap flights to Livingstone
Recent searches for return flights to Livingstone
Which Airlines Fly To Livingstone?
- Kenya Airways
- South African Airways
- Qatar Airways
- British Airways
How Long Is The Flight To Livingstone?
- For a Kenya Airways flight bound for Livingstone, it takes a minimum time span of 14 hours and 10 minutes from London Heathrow.
- British Airways and Kenya Airways operate code-shared flights from the London Gatwick Airport that take the minimum time for Livingstone flights. The flight duration is 16 hours and 10 minutes.
- From Manchester, both KLM and Kenya Airways operate code-shared flights to Livingstone that take at least 15 hours and 5 minutes to reach their destination.
- KLM and Kenya Airways manage code-shared flights from the Birmingham Airport as well. These flights take the minimum flight time for this route: 14 hours and 55 minutes.
- The minimum time it takes for Livingstone flights from Edinburgh is 15 hours and 5 minutes. Again, KLM and Kenya Airways are operators of this code-shared flight.
Are There Any Direct Flights To Livingstone?
No airline is presently serving non-stop flights to Livingstone from any airport in the United Kingdom. An absence of direct flights leaves travellers with the option of connecting flights only. Indirect flights for Livingstone are operated from major airports in the United Kingdom.
Which Is The Cheapest Airline To Fly With?
Kenya Airways is the least expensive airline to book a flight with. On average, Kenya Airways offers an average airfare of 729 GBP. However, fares are subject to seasonal changes and may vary from time to time.
Is There Any BA Flight To Livingstone?
Yes. British Airways manages regular code-shared flights to this destination from the Heathrow Airport. These flights are partly operated by a South African budget airline, Kulula.
What are the Most Popular Stopovers for Flights to Livingstone?
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport - Nairobi
- O. R. Tambo International Airport - Johannesburg
- Hamad International Airport - Doha
how far is the Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International airport from the city centre?
The Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International airport is approximately 20 kilometers from the city centre.
What Is The Best Time To Visit Livingstone?
The period that stretches from December to March witnesses heavy rainfall. But rain complements the dry climate of Livingstone. This is why these months are the most preferred by tourists in spite of the hot temperatures i.e. 30 °C on average.
Which Are The Most Popular Tourist Attractions In Livingstone?
- Victoria Falls
- Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
- Elephant Back Safari
- Livingstone Museum
- Railway Museum
- WayiWayi Art Studio & Gallery
why visit livingstone?
Being just a few kilometres away from the famed Victoria Falls, the city of Livingstone has much to offer. Sporting a calm refreshing vibe and home to great restaurants and luxury opportunities, this city doesn’t fail to impress. For a truly unforgettable experience head out to the Livingstone Island where natures infinity pool awaits you, along with boating facilities and the very best of cuisines. It is however worth noting that during March and May this facility is closed for safety reasons. Mosi-oa Tunya National Park is also a must visit, being Zambia’s smallest national park, and surrounded by the Victoria Falls, the view is magnificent. After experiencing the wilderness and adventure, make your way to city streets and explore the colonial history and African feel therein.
how to get around in the living stone city?
This would primarily depend on what activities you wish pursue. Taxis and buses are an option. There are two official bus companies with their own platforms which also serve for inter border crossings into neighbouring countries, including South Africa. Hotels also facilitate hotel transfers to major landmarks as well as their own branches in other cities. For more crowded places in the middle of the town, walking would be the best option.
where to stay in livingstone?
Livingstone holds its promise to provide luxury by nesting hotels such as the Zambezi Sun, splurge as you indulge and pamper yourself. Top end options also include the Protea Hotel Livingstone. However Livingstone does offer diversity by offering low key budget hotels such as the Ngolide Lodge and the Livingstone Backpackers. The Jollyboys Backpackers remains to be travellers top pick as it offers everything a backpacker would need, including cheap restaurants, clean rooms, a sunken lounge and coffee served right next to the pool.