Cheapest price to Cebu
(from London Heathrow)
fr £ 357.94
Average airfares for flights to Cebu in October and November 2019
|Travelling From||October 2019
|London Heathrow to Cebu||£483 to £1311||£456 to £1384|
|Glasgow to Cebu||£619 to £1093||£515 to £1056|
|Manchester to Cebu||£584 to £1257||£485 to £1025|
|Birmingham to Cebu||£610 to £1252||£464 to £1072|
|London Gatwick to Cebu||£533 to £1019||£483 to £1113|
Which Airlines Operate Flights To Cebu From The UK?
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- Philippine Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- British Airways
Which Airlines Offer Direct Flights To Cebu?
At present, airlines do not offer direct flights to Cebu City from the United Kingdom. However, there are many indirect options available for travellers planning a visit to Cebu in 2019. Philippine Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific Airways, and Singapore Airlines are the leading operators of connecting flights to Cebu from the UK.
How Long Does It Take For A Flight To Reach Cebu From The UK?
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Cebu City is 15 hours and 25 minutes on a connecting flight with Cathay Pacific. This includes the time spent in Hong Kong (layover).
- The minimum flight duration from London Gatwick to Cebu City is 15 hours and 20 minutes. Cathay Pacific is the operating airline and the flight is via Hong Kong.
- From Manchester to Cebu City, the minimum flight duration is 15 hours and 25 minutes. These flights are operated by Cathay Pacific, which offers the fastest one-stop flights to Cebu via Hong Kong.
- The flight duration from Birmingham to Cebu City is 19 hours on an indirect flight with Emirates. This is a one-stop flight via Dubai.
- From Edinburgh, British Airways and Cathay Pacific Airways operate connecting code-shared flights to Cebu City. These are two-stop flights via London and Hong Kong.
Which Is The Cheapest Airline For Cebu Flights?
For its services that are on a par with major international airlines, Emirates is relatively cheaper and provides value for money. TravelHouseUK offers you the best deals on flights with Emirates. From London to Cebu, the minimum fare for a single adult passenger travelling in Economy Class is 578 GBP..
What Are The Most Preferred Routes From The UK To Cebu?
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Mactan-Cebu International Airport (CEB) via Manila.
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Cebu (CEB) via Dubai.
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Cebu (CEB) via Hong Kong.
- London Gatwick (LGW) to Cebu (CEB) via Hong Kong.
- Manchester Airport (MAN) to Cebu (CEB) via Dubai.
What Is The Weekly Schedule Of Flights For Cebu?
- Philippine Airlines flies from London Heathrow to Cebu, making 5 flights per week.
- Cathay Pacific Airways operates 5 flights per day from London Heathrow to Cebu, making a total of 35 flights per week.
- Emirates offers 5 flights daily from London Heathrow to Cebu. The airline operates 35 flights per week for this route
When Can I Find The Cheapest Flights To Cebu?
Anywhere between June and August is the recommended time for visiting Cebu during its off-peak season. It is likely that a low-cost deal or package will be made available to boost tourism during the down time. All said, discounts and offers are made throughout the year and the best way to secure cheap flights to Cebu is to stay in touch with us via social media or newsletter.
Which Is The Main International Airport In Cebu?
The Mactan-Cebu International Airport, having the IATA code CEB, is the receiving airport for cheap flights to Cebu from the UK. The airport, which happens to be the second busiest in the country, serves Cebu City and the surrounding region of Central Visayas. The airport has 2 terminals, of which the Terminal 2 is designated for international flights to and from Cebu.
What Is The Distance Of Cebu Airport From Cebu City?
The Mactan-Cebu International Airport is conveniently located at a distance of 15 kilometres from centre city Cebu. It will take approximately 45 minutes to reach the city centre during regular hours and about an hour during rush hours. There are two types of taxis available from the airport – the yellow airport cab and the regular white cab. The airport cab is a bit more expensive than the standard white ones.
What Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Cebu?
Whether it is jet skiing, parasailing, or windsurfing, Mactan Island is one neat package for tourists keen on enjoying the perfectly amazing life of an exotic island. Mactan captivates tourists with its well-developed and quite multi-ethnic appearances in the midst of exclusive hotels and spas.Malapascua Island:
This tiny beautiful island is rapidly getting itself into the list of top diving destinations. The tourism infrastructure is kept to a minimum so as to keep the island eco-friendly.Moalboal Coast:
This tiny paradise has earned a lot of recognition in recent years as a trendy diving spot. Scuba divers love to dive deep into the sea to discover the natural splendour of this place. Among the several beaches, the White Beach is a popular picnic spot.Fort San Pedro:
The fort was built in the 18th-century to garrison Spanish forces in the region. Today, its remains serve as a historic landmark and a museum.Cebu Taoist Temple:
A stronghold of Taoism and the keeper of its traditions in the Philippines, the temple complex is notable for its composite structure, unique artwork, and large-scale gatherings of its followers.Tops Lookout:
Navigating your way through the streets and roads of Cebu City is one thing, but scoring a bird’s eye view from atop is an experience complete in itself. Tops Lookout is an observation deck that offers such an experience, along with some dining options to choose from.Sky Experience Adventure: The Sky Experience Adventure takes fun and excitement to the next level as you get sweeping views of Cebu City side by side thrill rides, interactive activities, fine dining, and disco. This is a theme park situated on the rooftop of the Crown Regency Hotel.
Which Are The Best Hotels In Cebu For Tourists?
- Movenpick Hotel (Mactan Island)
- Radisson Blue Hotel
- Crimson Resort and Spa (Mactan Island)
- Kandaya Resort
- Pulchra Resort
- Waterfront Hotel and Casino
- Crown Regency Hotel
- The Henry Hotel
- Maayo Hotel
- Harolds Hotel
- Tepanee Beach Resort
- Best Western Plus Lex
- Marco Polo Plaza
- Mezzo Hotel
- Mandarin Plaza Hotel
- Flights to and from Cebu are catered by Mactan Cebu International Airport.
- All throughout the week almost 650 domestic and more than 130 international flight departures are seen from Mactan Cebu International Airport.
- Airlines you can choosefrom to fly to Cebu are Asiana Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Korean Air and Philippine Airlines.
- Philippine Airlines operates four flights daily and five days a week from London Heathrow to Cebu.
- Fly with Asiana Airlines to Cebu with one flight daily that takes off in evening from London Heathrow.
- Cathay Pacific flies from London Heathrow to cebu offering five flights daily each week.
- London and Cebu are approximately 7033 miles apart in terms of flight distance between them.
- There are no direct flights to Cebu from United Kingdom.
- It takes about 14.5 hours for a flight from London to Cebu.
- Cebu, Philippines is 8-hours ahead of London, UK.