Which airlines operate flights to Cebu from the UK?
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- Philippine Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- British Airways
Which airlines offer direct flights to Cebu?
At present, airlines do not offer direct flights to Cebu City from the United Kingdom. However, there are many indirect options available for travellers planning a visit to Cebu in 2019. Philippine Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific Airways, and Singapore Airlines are the leading operators of connecting flights to Cebu from the UK.
How long does it take for a flight to reach Cebu from the UK?
- The minimum flight duration from London Heathrow to Cebu City is 15 hours and 25 minutes on a connecting flight with Cathay Pacific. This includes the time spent in Hong Kong (layover).
- The minimum flight duration from London Gatwick to Cebu City is 15 hours and 20 minutes. Cathay Pacific is the operating airline and the flight is via Hong Kong.
- From Manchester to Cebu City, the minimum flight duration is 15 hours and 25 minutes. These flights are operated by Cathay Pacific, which offers the fastest one-stop flights to Cebu via Hong Kong.
- The flight duration from Birmingham to Cebu City is 19 hours on an indirect flight with Emirates. This is a one-stop flight via Dubai.
- From Edinburgh, British Airways and Cathay Pacific Airways operate connecting code-shared flights to Cebu City. These are two-stop flights via London and Hong Kong.
Which is the cheapest airline for Cebu flights?
For its services that are on a par with major international airlines, Emirates is relatively cheaper and provides value for money. TravelHouseUK offers you the best deals on flights with Emirates. From London to Cebu, the minimum fare for a single adult passenger travelling in Economy Class is 578 GBP..
What are the most preferred routes from the UK to Cebu?
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Mactan-Cebu International Airport (CEB) via Manila.
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Cebu (CEB) via Dubai.
- London Heathrow (LHR) to Cebu (CEB) via Hong Kong.
- London Gatwick (LGW) to Cebu (CEB) via Hong Kong.
- Manchester Airport (MAN) to Cebu (CEB) via Dubai.
What is the weekly schedule of flights for Cebu?
- Philippine Airlines flies from London Heathrow to Cebu, making 5 flights per week.
- Cathay Pacific Airways operates 5 flights per day from London Heathrow to Cebu, making a total of 35 flights per week.
- Emirates offers 5 flights daily from London Heathrow to Cebu. The airline operates 35 flights per week for this route
When can I find the cheapest flights to Cebu?
Anywhere between June and August is the recommended time for visiting Cebu during its off-peak season. It is likely that a low-cost deal or package will be made available to boost tourism during the down time. All said, discounts and offers are made throughout the year and the best way to secure cheap flights to Cebu is to stay in touch with us via social media or newsletter.
Which is the main international airport in Cebu?
The Mactan-Cebu International Airport, having the IATA code CEB, is the receiving airport for cheap flights to Cebu from the UK. The airport, which happens to be the second busiest in the country, serves Cebu City and the surrounding region of Central Visayas. The airport has 2 terminals, of which the Terminal 2 is designated for international flights to and from Cebu.
What is the distance of Mactan-Cebu International Airport from Cebu City?
The Mactan-Cebu International Airport is conveniently located at a distance of 15 kilometres from centre city Cebu. It will take approximately 45 minutes to reach the city centre during regular hours and about an hour during rush hours. There are two types of taxis available from the airport – the yellow airport cab and the regular white cab. The airport cab is a bit more expensive than the standard white ones.